May 22, 2024, 06:47:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #111 2/27/09 - 3/02/09  (Read 261292 times)
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #340 on: February 27, 2009, 11:39:31 PM »

Yikes, that's the first time I've experienced a broken cage. Anyone else?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: February 27, 2009, 11:41:23 PM »

::cartwheel::PEANUT    maybe a good choice on your part, GA will be your lap doggie, lie for you, take out the trash, yardwork, throw your in laws thru windows, keeps his eyebrows neatly raked, wears shiny loafers to searches in the woods.............................  you're on to something.....P n G sittin a tree, k i ss i n g    yep it sounds good

watch it there mizjay, i think you have me confused with his slore daughter, i dont cuddle up to everyone i can muster up some empathy for!

Don't make me go back and try to chop-suey a quote out a stack because that's just not something I have mastered . It would end up some com[pletely unrelated segment of another convo

so........................the gist of your statement was, georgie much better than dom
And your much prettier than horseteeth girl  and note to self, maybe all my past love disasters started out by the cuddle~empathy thing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    teehee 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: February 27, 2009, 11:41:38 PM »

Listening to end of part 5. People Magazine offering Baez being offered $500,000 for an exclusive on this story!!
ABC offering $200,000 for licensing fee for photos!! Holy Crap Batman!!

Well, well  this exactly what I've  been saying (to anyone who still listens to me) Baez doesn't care one iota what happens to kc, the longer this drags out, the little he does to help her image, the more days that go by just makes his "property" more valuable.

The same version goes for CA. She is cunning and sly, she's exploited this for all it's worth and counting on the big payola

I hear ya   

If this is the case and it very well maybe, I sure hope LE brings down some charge against them. If they are charged by LE, they can't receive the money, right??

I have no idea. Another thought...What if they have already received money, if they are charged, do they have to repay it?

Need a smarter monkey than me to answer this one.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: February 27, 2009, 11:42:46 PM »

no mgo but give it a few minutes and it'll happen to some of us too 
katgram, I like the way you think .. similar to me   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: February 27, 2009, 11:45:13 PM »

I just had a sleepy thought: Don't you think the A's have sorta painted themselves into a corner? I mean, they don't want to testify so they are going to have to get some quack to certify them as too fragile. On the other hand, their current profession as KidFinders spokespeople is at risk, because they can't go in front of the camera anymore if they are so fragile (and that's the only upside to them getting certified IMO).
Oh well, hopefully I won't dream of Cindy's poofy hair or George's eyebrows or Lee's maniacal snickering. 'Night Monkeys.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: February 27, 2009, 11:45:29 PM »

OK monkeys, Im out for the evening....huggs to all

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: February 27, 2009, 11:45:46 PM »

As Morgan progresses in this there will be financial disclosure ordered by the court at some point.
I heard on NG that Casey is going to appear on Monday for some motion or other , I think the one about PhotoBucket.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #347 on: February 27, 2009, 11:47:21 PM »

Klaas,
I resign from here. You are as regimental and cliche-iest as websleuths.

I find it funny that you all talk coffee talk, tea chat, and then when someone comes in with a different opionion, they are attacked, but everyone supports the click--ee. Good luck with all that. Most of the time, i come here when other websites have nothing else going on. I thought you were a supportive, educational community. i no longer think so.  Good luck to you all.
you go girl, and dontcha come back     

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: February 27, 2009, 11:51:03 PM »

Night, night Capp and any others dozing off.

Dolce, you really are beautiful.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: February 27, 2009, 11:52:31 PM »

Cya later you all

I have the Lee deposition videos to watch.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: February 27, 2009, 11:52:46 PM »

no mgo but give it a few minutes and it'll happen to some of us too 
katgram, I like the way you think .. similar to me   
That is indeed frightening isn't it ? Two of us logical beings with big imaginations ! lol
Goodnight all and I hope to be able to get thru more of the PDF's tomorrow after I finish my real life chores ! This Zanny crap isn't going to fly in a courtroom populated with real people. No matter where the trial is located at, no matter what the jury selection experts do, no matter what focus groups Baez and K-Baden hire, crap is crap.   
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #351 on: February 27, 2009, 11:53:21 PM »

Klaas,
I resign from here. You are as regimental and cliche-iest as websleuths.

I find it funny that you all talk coffee talk, tea chat, and then when someone comes in with a different opionion, they are attacked, but everyone supports the click--ee. Good luck with all that. Most of the time, i come here when other websites have nothing else going on. I thought you were a supportive, educational community. i no longer think so.  Good luck to you all.

Well, if you are going to use SM as a "nothing else to do" site, then good, I'm glad you are gone! Monkeys put a lot of blood sweat and tears in this site. We may not agree with each other all the time, but that doesn't negate the family here. As for accusing JSM of bullying! OMG! Get off your damn high horse and do some actual reading before making a silly comment like that! You want a fight? I will take you on!! 
I got yer back, Boo! 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #352 on: February 27, 2009, 11:53:45 PM »

::cartwheel::PEANUT    maybe a good choice on your part, GA will be your lap doggie, lie for you, take out the trash, yardwork, throw your in laws thru windows, keeps his eyebrows neatly raked, wears shiny loafers to searches in the woods.............................  you're on to something.....P n G sittin a tree, k i ss i n g    yep it sounds good

watch it there mizjay, i think you have me confused with his slore daughter, i dont cuddle up to everyone i can muster up some empathy for!

Don't make me go back and try to chop-suey a quote out a stack because that's just not something I have mastered . It would end up some com[pletely unrelated segment of another convo

so........................the gist of your statement was, georgie much better than dom
And your much prettier than horseteeth girl  and note to self, maybe all my past love disasters started out by the cuddle~empathy thing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    teehee 

haha chop suey, youre cracking me up!  for all you know i may not be prettier than ms seethemandspreadem, i could very well resemble ms baden on a real bad day!

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: February 28, 2009, 12:04:58 AM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!

JSM, you have never been a bully, sorry to bring this up again but was reading back & that comment is ridiculous! you are such a kind & compassionate person! (also, doesn't hurt that you are so pretty, inside & out) there seems to be alot of rude & hateful people lately! (in the cage) please just ignore them because they do not deserve a response! you are totally loved & supported by the regular monkeys! again, i apologize, but this really makes me made to pick on someone for no reason whatsoever!!!!!

huggs,
wendi
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #354 on: February 28, 2009, 12:09:52 AM »

Hi Wendi...good to see you! Hope you are getting stronger everyday. I will have to call you again and chat a little.

I could not listen to all the tapes earlier, I got so mad with the first one I just quit. The only thing that keeps me from walking away and not tormenting myself...Is LE's statement that the evidence is overwhelming....And my belief that Cindy and Le and maybe George will get charged. I just wanted it to happen like yesterday.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: February 28, 2009, 12:12:49 AM »

Goodnight Monks! My magic cough medicine is working ! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: February 28, 2009, 12:12:56 AM »

JSM ,
I am sure you disagree with me. In fact, I believe you love to do it. You do like to bully others, and state your opinion multiple times. In fact, on any page that you have posted on, there are at least 5 of your entries. You go girl!
Sorry if you want to get in a fighting match. You won't get into one with Joesama. I have never bullied anyone at Scared Monkeys, much less have I bullied anyone in my life. I don't know who you are or what you are trying to start. I don't know what you mean me posting on five entries on a page.
She probably thinks you are posting five entries a page, because btw you and I posting it probably is that many, and we sort of look alike.
I don't think so No Rose. I was answering a lot and had a bunch of entries on one page. But I never called her/him out on anything until I answered the star trek post. I am so hurt, angry and confused. I would never do anything to hurt anyone's feelings here.

JSM, i know you are already offline, but you didn't do or say anything wrong! please come back when you feel like it (soon, i hope) i am not sure why, but i can take it when someone picks on me but not my friends!!! i will TRY not to post about this again, BUT the more i read how you were spoken to, i get even madder! (madder-is that a word?) right now, i don't care, i am furious! if i could do the cute smiley kiss/hugg thing i would!!!

wendi
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: February 28, 2009, 12:14:04 AM »

Well, it's been a long day, but I do have one last question. Why do you think Casey doesn't the photobucket displayed?  I can't believe there are any more imflamitory pictures in there beyond what we've already seen.  I'd think whe might want to use this to her advantage.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: February 28, 2009, 12:17:05 AM »

Well, it's been a long day, but I do have one last question. Why do you think Casey doesn't the photobucket displayed?  I can't believe there are any more imflamitory pictures in there beyond what we've already seen.  I'd think she might want to use this to her advantage.

self edit

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #359 on: February 28, 2009, 12:25:10 AM »

Well, it's been a long day, but I do have one last question. Why do you think Casey doesn't the photobucket displayed?  I can't believe there are any more imflamitory pictures in there beyond what we've already seen.  I'd think she might want to use this to her advantage.

self edit

Goodnight Monkeys going to bed. Mgoblue....I think some of the bad pics that LE has talked about may be what they are trying to keep from being released. Remember the 1200 pics LE talked about?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.