May 15, 2024, 07:02:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390233 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1520 on: September 25, 2008, 10:25:38 PM »

From WS:

600 MORE Pages of Interviews Coming Tomorrow
I am listening to Fox News in Orlando and they just did a piece on the case and the newswoman asked the reporter if anything new was coming out and the reporter said yes, 600 more pages of interviews and info is being released tomorrow (Friday) and of course Cindy's audio tape. So lots more info coming out tomorrow!
O yippee... that means I have a long homework project this weekend.  600 more pages!!!  I cannot wait!!!

LOL.... I know , I am pathetic.... like a kid at Christmas waiting to see what Santa left in my stocking.....
I can not waite to hear/see Cindy's statements!  If they are as crazy as Lee's we will be getting a lot of puzzle pieces!!! 

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: September 25, 2008, 10:26:38 PM »

I keep trying to figure out where Casey could have gotten so much information about ZG. The simplest solution is that she saw the guest card at the apartment complex, saw the woman and her car and took it from there. It also make me wonder about some kind of identity theft activity.

I don't know how soon in the process the apartment would have run a credit check, but could it be that somehow that was intercepted or she got ahold of the form? I keep thinking Casey is involved in something beyond what we know now. This goes against the "keep it simple" principle, but nothing seems to be simple...

But, then again, if she was stealing identities, why would she need to steal from her friends and use mom's credit card... OK - answered my own question - maybe...

I wonder if it was ZG id in her wallet. ZG said she lost it before the summer but its still wierd that she found her id and info from sawgrass......

oooooooh CK4!  that is some serious diabolical thinking!

though if she had ZGs id, then she should have been able to id her pic when the police showed it to her....
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1522 on: September 25, 2008, 10:27:18 PM »

Nobody answered my question Hasnt TES Searched the landfill?

I'm sorry, I missed the question Sad   But I have not heard of all the places they searched, so not sure, but I hope they get back there soon.  It was mentioned NG, the waters are down now.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: September 25, 2008, 10:27:21 PM »

From WS:

I am listening to Fox News in Orlando and they just did a piece on the case and the newswoman asked the reporter if anything new was coming out and the reporter said yes, 600 more pages of interviews and info is being released tomorrow (Friday) and of course Cindy's audio tape. So lots more info coming out tomorrow!

Wow!  That's good, I think.....    I'm definately curious, but I don't want them to give out too much to hinder the case.   There is going to be a good case of contaminating a jury pool.  But on the other hand,  it's more info for Baez, to have to try to defend and the world is watching Baez.   Baez are you nervous yet?  Have they ever released the text msgs yet?

It would be nice if they release Casey's phone messages so we can put the peices together with the other text messages
They have released Casey's phone messages.

They have?? I missed that TY do you have the link by chance?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1524 on: September 25, 2008, 10:27:56 PM »

Did I hear Lee say he was called to go to the house and when he got there no one was there, the car was in the garage with doors/windows open?  I know Cindy was out with Amy trying to find Casey but if correct where was George at this time?  He had just drove the car home. Where was he?

at the car wash maybe???

If he did go to work, I hope LE checked the dumpsters there.

He must have gone to work?  OR...maybe he was out disposing evidence?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: September 25, 2008, 10:28:00 PM »

Go easy on me, but I thought she wasn't supposed to be on the internet?? 

Welcome Spring!  I don't remember but she must be allowed otherwise the would be flagrantly violating her bond.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: September 25, 2008, 10:28:08 PM »

From WS:

Wow!  That's good, I think.....    I'm definately curious, but I don't want them to give out too much to hinder the case.   There is going to be a good case of contaminating a jury pool.  But on the other hand,  it's more info for Baez, to have to try to defend and the world is watching Baez.   Baez are you nervous yet?  Have they ever released the text msgs yet?

It would be nice if they release Casey's phone messages so we can put the peices together with the other text messages
They have released Casey's phone messages.

Where can WE read them?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1527 on: September 25, 2008, 10:28:16 PM »

I do not remember hearing they did. I do not remember hearing about LE
doing it either.

LE probably does it keeping it on the DL... I would bet.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: September 25, 2008, 10:28:55 PM »

I'm sorry, I missed the question Sad   But I have not heard of all the places they searched, so not sure, but I hope they get back there soon.  It was mentioned NG, the waters are down now.

I remember while TES was there LE did a quick search of a small area in the landfill and maybe TES was with them.  Yes.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: September 25, 2008, 10:30:02 PM »

Looks like Casey has been busy on Facebook joining all sorts of support, groups and causes like:

JOINED TODAY: The Hospital for Sick Children, Help Find Caylee Anthony
JOINED YESTERDAY: PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), Society against child abuse
JOINED 9/23: Protect our children act..Senate Bill 1738, Help Find Austin Large

HMMMM I wonder how she is going to help any of these groups, since she cant leave her house, and eventually she will be in jail .....PTSD you gotta be kidding me

It's a farce.  She had to be instructed to do that, to look human, as I mentioned ealier.  She probably just joined and will never do a damn thing, let alone look at it again.

Klaas,  if that was Tony, the ex,  what was his Monkey name, just Tony?

She probably let people become her friends because her friends she once had thats she talked to on myspace and facebook want nothing to do with ... Maybe she is looking for another Booty Call ...

I have a myspace , and I would dare let her be my friend, she makes me sick ,,, I do not want tolook at another pic of her

You got that right!  ALL her friends have dumped her!  She needs her fantasy friends to pick feed her ego.    I'm surprised any guy would want her, after seeing how many other men she's been with.  EEeeewweeee!
She's giving McDonalds a run for their money ..... "Billions and Billions Served"

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: September 25, 2008, 10:30:45 PM »

Go easy on me, but I thought she wasn't supposed to be on the internet?? 

Welcome Spring!  I don't remember but she must be allowed otherwise the would be flagrantly violating her bond.

WELCOME SPRING!   I just love having all these new monkeys here!  Everybody has contributed so much!  Glad to have all the NEW Monkeys!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: September 25, 2008, 10:31:14 PM »

From WS:

O yippee... that means I have a long homework project this weekend.  600 more pages!!!  I cannot wait!!!

LOL.... I know , I am pathetic.... like a kid at Christmas waiting to see what Santa left in my stocking.....
I can not waite to hear/see Cindy's statements!  If they are as crazy as Lee's we will be getting a lot of puzzle pieces!!! 

I can just imagine we will have a field day slicing up more inconsistencies, Dolce!

The woman is one giant contradiction with legs.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: September 25, 2008, 10:32:22 PM »

ROFL!  Wreck, that is SO true!  I think most of those people want to talk to somebody "famous", in there lil' minds...... 

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1533 on: September 25, 2008, 10:32:26 PM »

Brittany, the neighbor down the street, was on with NG tonight and she said that Cindy told her shortly after the disappearance that Casey was jealous of her relationship with Caylee and that she paid for everything.  Brittany had thought that Casey worked and paid for at least some things, but Cindy set her straight.  I paid for it all, she said.

Jesse Grund is heard telling police about being at the Anthony home one day when Cindy really lit into Casey about something.  Jesse stood up for Casey and said, "I love your daughter.  Don't talk to her that way."  Cindy yelled that he did not know how bad Casey was or something like that and went on criticizing her. 

It was really sad when Jesse talked about how much Casey loved her little playhouse.

He said that Casey was a chameleon who changed her life to please the current guy.  For him, she started being more religious, because his family was Christian.  For Ricardo, she started smoking pot.  For Tony, it was something else, the music I guess.

I don't think Casey has a clear idea of who she is.  She can change on a dime because she has no real sense of self.  There I go again, trying to pyschoanalyze someone who probably could keep a team of shrinks busy.

In a way, Jesse almost offers up too much information.  He says he thinks she would have put Caylee's body in the playhouse at some point.  And her calls her a "diabolical" liar.

But he seems like a sensitive guy who might be carrying a torch for her in a way.  I hope he did not help her dispose of the body.

bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1534 on: September 25, 2008, 10:34:39 PM »

BellaBeauty,  If that is really Bella, she is beautiful!

The only upside to her being online, is I'm sure that LE is watching and reading very closely for her to slip up.  Hmmm,  wonder if we can help them?   

Dihannah - Yes, that's my Bella (just turned 8 months today) and thank you  Very Happy 

I agree about LE.  She doesn't have any friends left so I can't imagine what the heck she does on that computer all day.  I wonder what it's like in that house??  I tried to think of what my days would be like at home everyday if my daughter was missing...and it makes me cry....must be left over hormones...lol 
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1535 on: September 25, 2008, 10:34:41 PM »

I keep trying to figure out where Casey could have gotten so much information about ZG. The simplest solution is that she saw the guest card at the apartment complex, saw the woman and her car and took it from there. It also make me wonder about some kind of identity theft activity.

I don't know how soon in the process the apartment would have run a credit check, but could it be that somehow that was intercepted or she got ahold of the form? I keep thinking Casey is involved in something beyond what we know now. This goes against the "keep it simple" principle, but nothing seems to be simple...

But, then again, if she was stealing identities, why would she need to steal from her friends and use mom's credit card... OK - answered my own question - maybe...

I wonder if it was ZG id in her wallet. ZG said she lost it before the summer but its still wierd that she found her id and info from sawgrass......

oooooooh CK4!  that is some serious diabolical thinking!

though if she had ZGs id, then she should have been able to id her pic when the police showed it to her....

but would she id her? I don't think she was expecting them to find her lol. I try to stay out of caseys head though (it frightens me)
Maybe it was a pic of her with Amys info, I think we will find out and I'm waiting impatiently!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: September 25, 2008, 10:35:04 PM »

Good one Carpe, let's put your name there.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: September 25, 2008, 10:35:11 PM »

Nancy Grace update 9/25 

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

------------------
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: September 25, 2008, 10:36:56 PM »

Brittany, the neighbor down the street, was on with NG tonight and she said that Cindy told her shortly after the disappearance that Casey was jealous of her relationship with Caylee and that she paid for everything.  Brittany had thought that Casey worked and paid for at least some things, but Cindy set her straight.  I paid for it all, she said.

Jesse Grund is heard telling police about being at the Anthony home one day when Cindy really lit into Casey about something.  Jesse stood up for Casey and said, "I love your daughter.  Don't talk to her that way."  Cindy yelled that he did not know how bad Casey was or something like that and went on criticizing her. 

It was really sad when Jesse talked about how much Casey loved her little playhouse.

He said that Casey was a chameleon who changed her life to please the current guy.  For him, she started being more religious, because his family was Christian.  For Ricardo, she started smoking pot.  For Tony, it was something else, the music I guess.

I don't think Casey has a clear idea of who she is.  She can change on a dime because she has no real sense of self.  There I go again, trying to pyschoanalyze someone who probably could keep a team of shrinks busy.

In a way, Jesse almost offers up too much information.  He says he thinks she would have put Caylee's body in the playhouse at some point.  And her calls her a "diabolical" liar.

But he seems like a sensitive guy who might be carrying a torch for her in a way.  I hope he did not help her dispose of the body.

IMO, if Casey had help, it was her immediate family.

I agree that Jesse seems to be a very nice person.  I also feel that Tony was sincere as well.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: September 25, 2008, 10:37:23 PM »

Ok I am just catching Nancy Grace...Lee said that everything prior to July 15th was gone from her yahoo??? So how did he get those yahoo emails from the supposed work??? with Juliette and Tom

Great question! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.