May 22, 2024, 04:03:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391282 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: September 26, 2008, 01:54:53 AM »

Klaas if it is not to much trouble can you delete my first quote I tried to change my spelling but messed it up..If not that is ok TIA

I have had a long day sorry
Hi Kristen
Just a quick o/t here, do you know where Mytime has been? 

No and I meant to call her but I have been so busy I forgot...I will go shoot her a quick email I miss her...And where have you been i haven't seen you either??
Reading, lurking, reading, lurking...oh, and sometimes responsibilities...I posted a few times, not much to add lately...but I see you've been really busy here.  Good job 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: September 26, 2008, 02:03:50 AM »

Klaas if it is not to much trouble can you delete my first quote I tried to change my spelling but messed it up..If not that is ok TIA

Hi Kristen

No and I meant to call her but I have been so busy I forgot...I will go shoot her a quick email I miss her...And where have you been i haven't seen you either??
Reading, lurking, reading, lurking...oh, and sometimes responsibilities...I posted a few times, not much to add lately...but I see you've been really busy here.  Good job 

TY 

Well I no I have missed our late night early mornings MT and HH havent been on at night when I have.... What did you think about all those documents????
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1722 on: September 26, 2008, 02:08:12 AM »

Well, Monkeys, I think i am going to put my head on my pillow now in my comfy new cage.  i have had alot of fun on my first day as a Monkey.  All of my new fellow monkeys have been very kind and welcoming!!! I have been lurking and reading and addicted for a while now, but it is much funner being able to join in on all this monkey business.  Y'all keep up the good work, and all these monkeys brains will bring Caylee to peace.  Praying for you Caylee while I sleep in my new cage tonight. 

Monkey See Monkey Do- Monkey get in trouble too!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: September 26, 2008, 02:09:08 AM »

Hi Kristen

TY 

Well I no I have missed our late night early mornings MT and HH havent been on at night when I have.... What did you think about all those documents????

I have decided to wait for the audio's from now on.  It is so differnet when you hear their inflections and it makes more sense.  I think everything leads to the same place though.  Something happened to Caylee on the 15/16th and Casey's comment of being a "spiteful Bioch" really put a bad slant on it. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1724 on: September 26, 2008, 02:10:20 AM »

Well, Monkeys, I think i am going to put my head on my pillow now in my comfy new cage.  i have had alot of fun on my first day as a Monkey.  All of my new fellow monkeys have been very kind and welcoming!!! I have been lurking and reading and addicted for a while now, but it is much funner being able to join in on all this monkey business.  Y'all keep up the good work, and all these monkeys brains will bring Caylee to peace.  Praying for you Caylee while I sleep in my new cage tonight. 
Good Night Monkey See

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: September 26, 2008, 02:11:55 AM »

Goodnight new monkey,  was that written so Lee can't read it?? 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: September 26, 2008, 02:13:30 AM »

LOL goodnight
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1727 on: September 26, 2008, 02:13:31 AM »

nite Monkey See

I'm off to bed myself

Nite all
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1728 on: September 26, 2008, 02:19:30 AM »

lol good thinking that is too funny. But no I actually did it cuz my poor eyes are tangled up and contacts popping out from looking at the computer for so many hours- I thought maybe the bright red would help me see, spell and read better. Nite Again...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1729 on: September 26, 2008, 02:21:14 AM »

The comments that Lee made to LE about Cindy saying that Caylee was a Mistake. I have to believe that he misquoted Cindy.

I don't care How Caylee came into this World - I can't see a Grandma saying Caylee was a Mistake. Was the Best Mistake You've Made and Has been a Blessing and then Re-affirming Caylee again - She was a Mistake.

That's how I heard it from Lee and I cannot see Unless it was Said in a Anger Mode. I do not believe though Cindy would say such a affirmation that Caylee was a flat out  Mistake.

I am sure Cindy has a trained Casey with outrages and etc. I think Cindy can be very Verbal talking to or about Casey.  But I cannot see her saying in Content what Lee said.

I think that Cindy is Wack all around by Casey period. I don't which came first the Chicken or the Egg. Where it be the Apple or the Tree.
 If Casey was my Daughter I would off my rocker too just by Casey being Casey.
Then living in the Trauma of losing your Grand Daughter ... I don't know how Cindy even functions.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: September 26, 2008, 02:22:22 AM »

Well.....Im listening to Lee Anthony's audio interview  and how in the world can someone just sit and laugh so much while talking about their Niece being missing......I would be heartbroken and barely able to get through all the questions.....My God didnt any of them love or miss poor Little Caylee...........these people are sick and definatly either stronger than I would be or they just plain dont care..........I think I hate them all........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: September 26, 2008, 02:22:43 AM »

lol good thinking that is too funny. But no I actually did it cuz my poor eyes are tangled up and contacts popping out from looking at the computer for so many hours- I thought maybe the bright red would help me see, spell and read better. Nite Again...
Nighty nite 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: September 26, 2008, 02:27:50 AM »

Well.....Im listening to Lee Anthony's audio interview  and how in the world can someone just sit and laugh so much while talking about their Niece being missing......I would be heartbroken and barely able to get through all the questions.....My God didnt any of them love or miss poor Little Caylee...........these people are sick and definatly either stronger than I would be or they just plain dont care..........I think I hate them all........

It just makes no sense, are they all psychopaths?  How can you laugh about the smell in that car?  And why did they even continue a conversation in the car?  Lee said he left after 2 minutes than came back.  Why??  Was someone busy cleaning it out?   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1733 on: September 26, 2008, 02:28:08 AM »

I am glad I am not the only one. I think Lee sounds very removed. Even off beat and overtly trying to be " IN" with the LE interview. Like he is trying to convince LE .. Hey Man I am on Your Side. I have nothing to do with this but I am going to share with you ... this and that. And its all just Glaze ... no Doughnut. Just enough info to keep them hanging. Nothing of substance. If this was my Brother and My Daughter was Missing ...he would be out of his Mind ... just like You or I would be ..if our child and or family member was missing.
He acts like Caylee is the Neighbor's kid that he has no relationship with.

And all has been Said by Casey that LEE is her Everything. I just do not see it.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: September 26, 2008, 02:32:55 AM »

I am glad I am not the only one. I think Lee sounds very removed. Even off beat and overtly trying to be " IN" with the LE interview. Like he is trying to convince LE .. Hey Man I am on Your Side. I have nothing to do with this but I am going to share with you ... this and that. And its all just Glaze ... no Doughnut. Just enough info to keep them hanging. Nothing of substance. If this was my Brother and My Daughter was Missing ...he would be out of his Mind ... just like You or I would be ..if our child and or family member was missing.
He acts like Caylee is the Neighbor's kid that he has no relationship with.

And all has been Said by Casey that LEE is her Everything. I just do not see it.

Me either....Tony sounded more upset about her being missing than her own family.....God these people are wicked and weird......That poor child didnt stand a chance living with these wacko's...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Monkey See Monkey Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1735 on: September 26, 2008, 02:33:13 AM »

I have one more question before I fall out..  I wonder if those heartless Anthony's have lost as much sleep as the monkeys since July????  Pretty pathetic we are sleep deprived from investigating this 3 ring circus, but the Anthony's are laughing during interviews, squirting people with hoses and becoming millionares!!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: September 26, 2008, 02:33:26 AM »

Even if Lee believed Casey that the babysitter took Caylee he should still be upset that she has been kidnapped.  I think he is more than color blind.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: September 26, 2008, 02:37:00 AM »

I have one more question before I fall out..  I wonder if those heartless Anthony's have lost as much sleep as the monkeys since July????  Pretty pathetic we are sleep deprived from investigating this 3 ring circus, but the Anthony's are laughing during interviews, squirting people with hoses and becoming millionares!!!

I dream about Caylee at night.  How can they be in that house without her?  Goodnight again. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: September 26, 2008, 02:38:26 AM »

Even if Lee believed Casey that the babysitter took Caylee he should still be upset that she has been kidnapped.  I think he is more than color blind.   
OMG....Id be having a hissie fit.......it wouldnt matter if she was with the babysitter or just missing period I'd still be crazy.......How do they know if they never met the Nanny if even ...uhh say they are thinking Caylee is with the babbysitter how do they know what she could be doing with that poor baby....It doesnt make sense either way......crazy

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1739 on: September 26, 2008, 02:40:06 AM »

It just makes no sense, are they all psychopaths?  How can you laugh about the smell in that car?  And why did they even continue a conversation in the car?  Lee said he left after 2 minutes than came back.  Why??  Was someone busy cleaning it out?   
Some how something has created this family to be very Bonded into a secret Society of No Emotions. Null. They claim to be each and everyone's support system as a family unit yet they make no sense to anyone.

I think this is Why Caylee's disappearance is National in Inquest by Everyone. This Family is in every which way you turn - abnormal.
Never Once have you seen them Cry for Caylee. Or Plea to Anyone without Malice to the Media ... HELP Find Caylee. All of them trigger each and everyone to the public " We are Hiding Something". They flip words and belief's over and over, mix it up and say I never said that. Its pure insanity. Never Once did you See any Anthony Member in Media Thank the Search Parties ... Or for that matter JOIN the Search Parties.
  They are all searching for Caylee on the Phone, or in the Living Room.  arrrrrr

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.