May 14, 2024, 05:03:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #737 2/29 - 3/1/08  (Read 362877 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #140 on: February 29, 2008, 10:29:50 PM »

Oh Poo...I wasn't going to do this...but here goes anyway....who else *saw* the leg bone protruding from the bottom of the whatever material it is, in one of the photos that Robin posted?

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: February 29, 2008, 10:31:51 PM »

Kyle,

The question we would like for you to answer with something other than 'no comment' is as follows:

What can we do to help, other than pray?

First, I agree whole-heartedly with you Mrs. Red.  Please send Red my regards and my appologies for hurt feelings.  He's a good, dedicated, loyal man, hard worker, and certainly a monkey of monkeys.

Also, Private Eye: Thank you for the kind words, but particularly the bit about coming together as one.  You are definitely on the mark.

As for what you can all do to help other than pray... honestly I don't have the answer.  The collective IQ of all the Monkeys is about 10 million.  How about you continue to be Monkeys and keep doing what you do best.  With Red, Klaasend and all the rest beside you... you won't fail. 

Maybe cheer, donate, and take your lead if and when something slips to respect your judgment and follow your lead:) if it is something you have direct knowledge of
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: February 29, 2008, 10:32:58 PM »

Prayers for Anidac her husband and their daughter.  Praying for the best possible outcome.

Prayers here too. Please try to remain calm and keep us updated. Hugs, Shell

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: February 29, 2008, 10:33:01 PM »

Oh Poo...I wasn't going to do this...but here goes anyway....who else *saw* the leg bone protruding from the bottom of the whatever material it is, in one of the photos that Robin posted?

I did and I also saw a pelvic bone just a little above it.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: February 29, 2008, 10:34:29 PM »

My question is not how would they have a comparison fabric with which to check Natalee's blouse as much as how could they take an unknown scrap of fabric which likely doesn't even resemble Natalees blouse by visual observation, test it ---and say it is not Natalee. Again, if she wore nothing, and was wrapped in a tarp, the fabrics would not match. Yet would it not be possible that it be her?

The press release stated what it was not.  There is much that it could be. 

What kind of cloth was it?  Organic?  Manmade?  Was it something common?  Bedsheet?  Was it plaid?  What was that large flat looking thing?  Was that the fabric?  Was there something in that object?

Was there more than one kind of cloth or fabric recovered?

What of the things that didn't look like cloth?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: February 29, 2008, 10:34:42 PM »

I think Ocean Ex sounds like a very good man who has been working extremely long hours, away from home, in not so good working conditions, busting his ass to accomplish what all of us have been working towards, finding answers for Beth. I think he is the kind of guy who went as far as possible, maybe even took a risk, trying to share his findings only to have it backfire, just a little bit. I think he is the kind of guy that you are proud and relieved to see him standing shoulder to shoulder with you when you are engaged in a fight for your life. I think he is the kind of guy that we all should salute and say, "job well done, and we appreciate you." Like I have said many many times before, he is the kind of guy who is an actual "modern day hero."

That said, I feel like I can take those same words, and substitute Red in for Ocean, and mean the same thoughts. Both contributions reflect 100% effort and have hugely and significantly helped someone whom I am especially fond of, and as a result I will be forever in debt to both. Different contributions, but both just as important. And that same thought process applies to every SM and every supporter. People contribute what they can, based upon different skills, situations, and circumstances.

But all together, they make a damn formidable army that has the guilty shaking in their boots. Only God could have assembled this army, and it is an amazing sight to behold.

Back!

I would lay down my life for any one of you here, as I am sure you would for me.  Eagles don't flock.

You have to find them one at a time!

I think God might have brought this flock of Eagles together. That spirit is what makes this group so special. I have 2 old walnut trees that are living on the edge if prices don't go down:)

There is no doubt in my mind!

If you decide to harvest that wood, I would be more than happy to help you with it.  God will tell you what to do with it.  I wish I could share the story of this wood with you.

Did you know that walnut gets a more intense red (almost purple!) the closer you get to the roots?  Just like our blood!

O/T and I will quit after this, there was a man here who got $3000 for one tree that is when I started telling mine goodbye
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: February 29, 2008, 10:35:21 PM »

They just called.  We are meeting them at University Med Center in Baltimore I think.  Hubby knows.  Still won't tell us a thing about her condition.  But tell us about everyone else.  She was driving.  Patiant and attendee still trapped but okay.  All lanes closed.

Check later if everything is okay.  Much later.  It's a long drive and a busy hospital.  Bye and thank you all.

They only close all lanes for one reason.

I'm praying this is good news, or the best we could hope for:

http://www.abc2news.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=7bb980b1-22fa-4429-b317-8e98f20c7227

Ambulance Involved Accident

Last Update: 10:26 pm 

A privately owned ambulance was involved in a multiple vehicle accident on 295-N at 695 in Anne Arundel County around 8:00pm.

Fire crews at the scene told ABC2 that 7 people have been transported to University of Maryland Shock Trauma with non-threatening injuries.
        295-N at 695 has been shut down temporarily while crews are working to clear the accident.

Stay with ABC2 as this story develops.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: February 29, 2008, 10:38:29 PM »

I think Ocean Ex sounds like a very good man who has been working extremely long hours, away from home, in not so good working conditions, busting his ass to accomplish what all of us have been working towards, finding answers for Beth. I think he is the kind of guy who went as far as possible, maybe even took a risk, trying to share his findings only to have it backfire, just a little bit. I think he is the kind of guy that you are proud and relieved to see him standing shoulder to shoulder with you when you are engaged in a fight for your life. I think he is the kind of guy that we all should salute and say, "job well done, and we appreciate you." Like I have said many many times before, he is the kind of guy who is an actual "modern day hero."

That said, I feel like I can take those same words, and substitute Red in for Ocean, and mean the same thoughts. Both contributions reflect 100% effort and have hugely and significantly helped someone whom I am especially fond of, and as a result I will be forever in debt to both. Different contributions, but both just as important. And that same thought process applies to every SM and every supporter. People contribute what they can, based upon different skills, situations, and circumstances.

But all together, they make a damn formidable army that has the guilty shaking in their boots. Only God could have assembled this army, and it is an amazing sight to behold.

Back!

I would lay down my life for any one of you here, as I am sure you would for me.  Eagles don't flock.

You have to find them one at a time!

I think God might have brought this flock of Eagles together. That spirit is what makes this group so special. I have 2 old walnut trees that are living on the edge if prices don't go down:)

There is no doubt in my mind!

If you decide to harvest that wood, I would be more than happy to help you with it.  God will tell you what to do with it.  I wish I could share the story of this wood with you.

Did you know that walnut gets a more intense red (almost purple!) the closer you get to the roots?  Just like our blood!

O/T and I will quit after this, there was a man here who got $3000 for one tree that is when I started telling mine goodbye

about 18 years ago...in Northern Ca....a very large black walnut tree sold for $20,000.

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: February 29, 2008, 10:39:02 PM »

They just called.  We are meeting them at University Med Center in Baltimore I think.  Hubby knows.  Still won't tell us a thing about her condition.  But tell us about everyone else.  She was driving.  Patiant and attendee still trapped but okay.  All lanes closed.

Check later if everything is okay.  Much later.  It's a long drive and a busy hospital.  Bye and thank you all.

They only close all lanes for one reason.

I'm praying this is good news, or the best we could hope for:

http://www.abc2news.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=7bb980b1-22fa-4429-b317-8e98f20c7227

Ambulance Involved Accident

Last Update: 10:26 pm 

A privately owned ambulance was involved in a multiple vehicle accident on 295-N at 695 in Anne Arundel County around 8:00pm.

Fire crews at the scene told ABC2 that 7 people have been transported to University of Maryland Shock Trauma with non-threatening injuries.
        295-N at 695 has been shut down temporarily while crews are working to clear the accident.

Stay with ABC2 as this story develops.

You are the best Klaas.  It is such a relief to read that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: February 29, 2008, 10:40:38 PM »

Thank you for finding that Klaas.  This makes me feel a little better.  I'll sure be glad to hear from anidac.  I know it'll be a while.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: February 29, 2008, 10:41:12 PM »

thanks Klaas

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #151 on: February 29, 2008, 10:43:37 PM »

Thank You Klaas! I will continue to pray for Anidac and Her Family and All Others Involved!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: February 29, 2008, 10:46:37 PM »

I saw nothing but a crab trap
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: February 29, 2008, 10:47:06 PM »

I'll watch for updates.  I tried to see if Anidac has her PDA on and mobile AIM working but she doesn't.  Thought I could let her know what they are reporting.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: February 29, 2008, 10:49:48 PM »

I'll watch for updates.  I tried to see if Anidac has her PDA on and mobile AIM working but she doesn't.  Thought I could let her know what they are reporting.

Thank You Klaasend.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: February 29, 2008, 10:50:35 PM »

Whew... I thought it was just me.  The quality of the photo was unreal though.  As if you were snorkeling...
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: February 29, 2008, 10:53:32 PM »

BINGO, I have been studying the photos and have noticed exactly what you are refereing to. One photo shows it more clearly than the other. It sticks out a few inches or so. I just showed my wife all the photos and the first thing she says is that it looks like a body was wrapped in a blanket and oh yeah, there is the skull!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: February 29, 2008, 10:54:08 PM »

Whew... I thought it was just me.  The quality of the photo was unreal though.  As if you were snorkeling...
Yes a real testament to the abilities of the Persistence and their equipment, IMO
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: February 29, 2008, 10:55:35 PM »

Anidac~
Just saw your posting, praying right now for your daughter, you, your husband and all the others injured right now. Praying for all to be ok.

Roos~

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: February 29, 2008, 10:55:53 PM »

I must admit that the resolution of your monitor makes a big difference. My new 21" monitor is 1680 x 1050 (analog). I see much more than I used to! How about you monkeys with digital?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.