May 14, 2024, 03:03:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 321819 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: January 16, 2009, 10:14:45 AM »

That video provides ample opportunity for a warped mind like mine.  I think I'll have to try to restrain myself abit today.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: January 16, 2009, 10:14:56 AM »

Obsessed with Pepsi? That's funny. I am obsessed with Dr Pepper! 

Ah, but do you have a shrine to Dr Pepper?    (You'd get a good chuckle out of this guy's can collection.. not to mention posters, jackets, etc...    )
No Shrine to Dr Pepper, but I am working on a shrine to Miller Lite! 

Me too! 
Miller Lite is the bestest Leroy. OK, I have to get to work, I will be lurking, but not posting. Have a good warm morning Monkeys. Leroy stay away from the beer until this afternoon.

Funny you say that JSM.  I'm actually leaving the office at noon, and am going to stop and grab a nine pack of Miller Lite and enjoy my Friday after noon in my warm house (and hopefully get some housework done too)    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #642 on: January 16, 2009, 10:16:33 AM »

Ah, but do you have a shrine to Dr Pepper?    (You'd get a good chuckle out of this guy's can collection.. not to mention posters, jackets, etc...    )

Me too! 
Miller Lite is the bestest Leroy. OK, I have to get to work, I will be lurking, but not posting. Have a good warm morning Monkeys. Leroy stay away from the beer until this afternoon.

Funny you say that JSM.  I'm actually leaving the office at noon, and am going to stop and grab a nine pack of Miller Lite and enjoy my Friday after noon in my warm house (and hopefully get some housework done too)    
A NINE pack, where in the world do you get a nine pack? Is it those fancy aluminum bottles?

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: January 16, 2009, 10:17:04 AM »

I am a Pepsi addict too but would not turn away a Miller Light any day.
Never turn down Miller Lite! Neither will Leroy 
[/quote]

Nope, not this Monkey    

It's my support group. 

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: January 16, 2009, 10:17:34 AM »

Boy, that tape was a real eye-opener, wasn't it? I bet Jose is kicking himself for requesting it! He thought they were hiding it on purpose because it helped the prosecution's case. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

I was just appalled at how KC spoke to her parents. My mom would have ripped me a new one if I tried any of that with her! How does she get away with it?

Another thing that was repulsive was towards the end of the tape where she said something to the effect of she was reading a lot, studying up on the legal stuff because her case is her main focus right now and Cindy comes back with your focus should be Caylee.  Go Cindy!!  Its obvious in this tape that KC doesn't give a rat's ass about Caylee and can't even pretend to.

Poor Cindy is all but falling apart sobbing and Casey makes fun of her????
And the dagger eyes she gives Casey when Casey chooses her dad for the personal visit? Oh man. This tape speaks volumes.

The photo that makes me shiver is posted here
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18490360/detail.html

It's a slideshow from the tape.  Look at photo 10.  She has clenched teeth and seething anger in her eyes.  "Odious indeed!"
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: January 16, 2009, 10:19:28 AM »

A NINE pack, where in the world do you get a nine pack? Is it those fancy aluminum bottles?

Yes- they are the new aluminum bottles.  I love them except only get them once in a while as a *treat* because they are a bit expensive!

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #646 on: January 16, 2009, 10:19:56 AM »

#3 OMG, she's upset they had Chili without her!!!! Now she's quoting the bible!! Who the heck was this stranger they let in?? Wonder if it's someone still around?? Still talking about KC, and her well being and that she's eating. Uggghhhh. They're not talking about finding Caylee, it's barely about Caylee. Actually it's not about Caylee at all!!!!!!! I can't believe this, it's sickening!! How can they still support her????? Even to this day, now that she's been found. They have to know KC did it.

Now I'm falling behind again, good thing it's a little slower in the cage now!!

All of it was sickening, but the Bible quoting was just over the top..  She's murdered her child, and she has the ballz to quote scripture?   
Bible quoting-thou shall not KILL-If KC were my daughter I would have broken that commendment as soon as she was released on bail-and did not tell me.-   what happend to Caylee  I am sick of sweetie and hi beautiful- there is nothing she can tell them- I would have said then there is no reson for me to be here and if I were you I would stay in that jail until you are ready to talk-because when i get my hands on you sweetie -u wont be beautful anymore
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: January 16, 2009, 10:21:07 AM »

Jeep owner here too.  Don't you love the way Jeep owners wave to each other?  I also love my Jeep.

My mom got a Jeep last year and said the same thing.  I hate her driving so I always drive when we go anywhere so I have never witnessed the waving thing.  I thought she was just being goofy when she said this! LOL.
It was so wierd when I first got my Jeep.  I thought there was something wrong when I got my first wave.  My DH, who knows everything, told me about the custom. 

My sales guy told me about the "wave" and I thought he was nuts.  Didn't take me long to figure out he was right    

You all must think you're driving a Boat!     They do that out on the water!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #648 on: January 16, 2009, 10:22:00 AM »

What really stands out to me is such a master manipulator KC is.  All she does during this entire visit is reitterate how she has to get out of jail.  She lays such a guilt trip on her parents.

But according to L Padilla last night, she ALREADY KNEW that LP was on his way to bond her out.  She KNEW she was getting out, but had to put her parents through all of that just for her own selfish ego.

I found that very interesting as well. 

KNow what we know now, watching this "lost" video" sure does shed some light on things in a new way.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: January 16, 2009, 10:23:39 AM »

In the video Casey knows Caylee is already dead so she is extra focused on herself because you weave a tangled web with all the lies and it is probably "stressful" for her to keep up with everything and covering her azz at the same time. She is a piece of work isn't she?
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: January 16, 2009, 10:24:10 AM »

Boy, that tape was a real eye-opener, wasn't it? I bet Jose is kicking himself for requesting it! He thought they were hiding it on purpose because it helped the prosecution's case. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

I was just appalled at how KC spoke to her parents. My mom would have ripped me a new one if I tried any of that with her! How does she get away with it?

Another thing that was repulsive was towards the end of the tape where she said something to the effect of she was reading a lot, studying up on the legal stuff because her case is her main focus right now and Cindy comes back with your focus should be Caylee.  Go Cindy!!  Its obvious in this tape that KC doesn't give a rat's ass about Caylee and can't even pretend to.

Poor Cindy is all but falling apart sobbing and Casey makes fun of her????
And the dagger eyes she gives Casey when Casey chooses her dad for the personal visit? Oh man. This tape speaks volumes.

The photo that makes me shiver is posted here
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18490360/detail.html

It's a slideshow from the tape.  Look at photo 10.  She has clenched teeth and seething anger in her eyes.  "Odious indeed!"

Indeed!! These pics and the video say IT ALL!!
That poor baby girl never had a fing chance.
I wish this bitch a very very violent death!!

I am, like the rest of you FUMING after seeing all that. Sorry.

From Day One..
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #651 on: January 16, 2009, 10:24:30 AM »

I dont know how you other Monkey's feel about this, but I truly believe this will never see the inside of a courtroom.
I believe she will be forced to cut a deal if what Lee is involved in or the A's can be proved to have had knowledge Caylee was deceased prior to Dec.11, 2008.

I watched the video last night, jaw on the floor, then watched it again without the sound and focused solely on Cindy and George. These people knew that child was dead, at least Cindy for sure. Made me wanna hurl. There is no reasonable explanation for their ensuing behavior anyone is ever going to make sense to me.

These people are a scam, and this child sits in a a box, following a lengthy stay in a garbage bag in a swamp- it is maddening.

Kronk calls LE 8/11, 8/12, 8/13.. I do believe Kronk was unknowingly tipped off by someone knowingly and he did not find her then. (my piece on Kronk reward..)
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/15/robin-hood-alive-in-orlando-mark-nejame-rewards-roy-kronk-5k/#more-6513)

The jailhouse video takes place on 8/14 the next day. If there were cops and the like in that area 3x 3 days in a row, isnt it reasonable to assume they at least heard of that if not "known" outright?

I hope the concsious fairy visits these people in short order, I dont know how much more of this I can stomach.

rant over, sorry

awwww twin monkeys

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: January 16, 2009, 10:24:46 AM »

In the video Casey knows Caylee is already dead so she is extra focused on herself because you weave a tangled web with all the lies and it is probably "stressful" for her to keep up with everything and covering her azz at the same time. She is a piece of work isn't she?

And that is exactly why she doesn't want to talk to anyone that is going to drill her with questions.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: January 16, 2009, 10:26:15 AM »

What really stands out to me is such a master manipulator KC is.  All she does during this entire visit is reitterate how she has to get out of jail.  She lays such a guilt trip on her parents.

But according to L Padilla last night, she ALREADY KNEW that LP was on his way to bond her out.  She KNEW she was getting out, but had to put her parents through all of that just for her own selfish ego.

KNow what we know now, watching this "lost" video" sure does shed some light on things in a new way.

Speaking of "lost video", I never knew that there was one.  How was this tape lost and then all the sudden appears one day   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: January 16, 2009, 10:27:09 AM »

That video provides ample opportunity for a warped mind like mine.  I think I'll have to try to restrain myself abit today.

I love it CC !!   
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #655 on: January 16, 2009, 10:27:47 AM »

AS you know, we have no school today here due to the cold and snow.  My kids are sitting here in the office planning a birthday party for their stuffed animals, complete with a home made pinata.  My little man is making the invitations while my little lady is filling her pinata.  Watching the do this makes me sad that Caylee never had a mommy who let her do these things.  She never even had a chance.  It is just sad. 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #656 on: January 16, 2009, 10:28:55 AM »

Know what y'all? I am going to go home tonight and make chili in celebration of Casey's not being able to have it. Yes, I am going to enjoy every last bite, while she eats cold PopTarts and pork rinds and beans or whatever the hell they feed the slore. Cyanide Slushies?

Enjoy the jail slop beyotch!!!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: January 16, 2009, 10:29:09 AM »

Speaking of "lost video", I never knew that there was one.  How was this tape lost and then all the sudden appears one day   

I think they said it was a clerical error that it wasn't release prior to this.  But man, it is great that we get to see it now huh?  IN light of everything else?

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: January 16, 2009, 10:29:46 AM »

And that is exactly why she doesn't want to talk to anyone that is going to drill her with questions.
Exactly!!

From Day One..
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: January 16, 2009, 10:29:54 AM »

Me too! 

I am a Pepsi addict too but would not turn away a Miller Light any day.
Never turn down Miller Lite! Neither will Leroy 

Micelob Ultra Light for me!!     BTW - You guys were so funny last night!     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.