May 14, 2024, 12:05:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 321882 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: January 16, 2009, 06:33:39 PM »

Every time the girl that was killed in Blanchard Park comes up I get such a sick feeling.  Could someone refresh my mind as to how she was killed and what type of assault??  Maybe it is just a coincidence, but it is so odd.

Nicole Ganguzza was killed in the park, but the authorities aren't saying how she died--whether she was shot, strangled, stabbed, or died by some other means. They're still trying to find out who did it, and it's a strange case because it's definitely not a drug retaliation murder or anything like that. Nobody knows what happened.

There was chloroform involved though, iirc.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????????????

I remember that from the gretawire in the beginning, and I remember sites discussing it.  Don't know if it is true or not.  If it is, well, then maybe something is connected.  The date they first gave corresponds that is for sure.  It was a camera that foiled that date from being the date of the disappearance.  If not for LE finding that picture, we might still be discussing another date.  I remember Casey saying something about Cindy not wanting her around Blanchard Park after dark.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1221 on: January 16, 2009, 06:34:32 PM »

About Lee and Casey talking in code about the blackjack. Well I thought she had used the grandfathers money to pay for a phone but maybe she just paid her phone bill. I will have to research that again.

Since they do talk code alot I would suggest going to
www.urbandictionary.com and put in blackjack. I found the #1 and #7 interesting. You might want to skip reading all the others unless you just need some reading material. Warning..warning..read some of them at your own risk.

I use this website to keep up with a nephew who has 3 myspace accounts. I try to keep up on things to understand him.

I may be wrong about this but I thought she paid her AT&T online with that money.  Anyone else remember this?  It was $354.00, I think.

4/08/08 cell phone bills Payments $354.04

4/08/08 Casey Anthony made a unaurthorized transfer of funds from Shirley Plesea husbands account, grandfather, in the amount of $354. to pay a cell phone bill.  The bank has reimbursed the funds.

on the Urban Dictionary site within the Words defining Black Jack
A police officer and or Bouncer is stated

Then I starting thinking back of Casey's Myspace ..and I remember that Peculiar Word that she had within a list on her Myspace ..I'm recalling them being a list of *possibly Nicknames for the people closest to her.

I recall the Word/Name " Wampa" and I did look it up a long time ago and it came to be a Starwar's Character and or evil monster ( sorry I am not privy to such star war trivia ~not a fan) but any hoo

Wampa is in Urban Dictionary what do you know ... (2) entries
 http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wampa

wampa    16 up, 1 down love ithate it

A kickass beast who lives on Hoth and eats anything it damn well pleases. Wampas can only be killed by Jedi and Boba Fett.
A pack of wampas rampaged Coruscant and murdered everyone in sight...everyone.

wampa    3 up, 3 down love ithate it

Wampa - V
- A man that is one with the ladies.
- One who posses's extreme abilities in the "sack"

Isnt LA always using the Term Jedi ..? Or he thinks he is a Jedi or Vader of Orlando  rambo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: January 16, 2009, 06:35:48 PM »

On HLN news

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1223 on: January 16, 2009, 06:36:26 PM »

Klaas the office break-in was in Brevard County. Isn't UCF in Orlando?

Hi All .........
Have no idea if this Helps any with the question above but I just came across this - on Ms./Mrs ?? Zenaida Gonzalez Kotala employed at UCF or through UCF. Anyway this is picture and her contact information. http://news.ucf.edu/UCFnews/index?page=about_us
If you click on name it states her professional background within UCF
 Zenaida Gonzalez Kotala
407-823-6120 ~ zkotala@mail.ucf.edu

* Medicine
    * Health / Education
    * College of Health and Public Affairs
    * College of Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and National Center for Forensic Science)

And then I came across this, which is I believe the Same woman. Pictures do look alike to me.
http://newscontest.flatoday.net/EXPLOSION041107/src/flatoday.com/article940.htm

Now I found thru chasing her name with Florida today that she now has a website and it is called Moms to Mom.

New site for moms, by moms  Jun 25, 2007
An accomplished journalist and author of travel books, Annette has also taught English at William and Mary, and Florida Institute of Technology. Working Mom with Zenaida Gonzalez. (Florida Today)
http://colleges.surfwax.com/files/Florida_Institute_of_Technology.html

When you click on the surfwax topic dated June 25, 2007 - it directly opens to this Link

http://brevardcounty.momslikeme.com/members/exploregroups.aspx?p=159

Which you can see is Brevard County ...... not Orlando

And the Beat goes On ..........

She had piece out on that website called "I'm not that Zenaida Gonzalez" or something like that.
Yah I just put all that in due to the Verbage going round that her Computer was stolen. I am sure that she is just as dismayed by her name being involved in all of this. Things we may never know ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1224 on: January 16, 2009, 06:37:19 PM »

O.K. Who broke the cage? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1225 on: January 16, 2009, 06:42:17 PM »

Maybe this is nothing, but I said something and I just wanted to repeat it because I think it kind of got lost.  When Lee and Casey are talking about the phone, she says that it is at the bottom left of town, near the mall.  Who talks like that??   As thought hey are looking at a map while they are saying it.  Does anyone else think that might be code for something?

I thought they were discussing where she got it from.

But Russ, who says it something is at the bottom left of town????????  What the heck is the bottom left of town???

I agree, I've never heard anybody describe an area like that, what is the bottom left of town? She could have said, the east side of Orlando, or something like that, but bottom left of town.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1226 on: January 16, 2009, 06:42:21 PM »

O.K. Who broke the cage? 

You must have...we've been here the whole time 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1227 on: January 16, 2009, 06:45:55 PM »

O.K. Who broke the cage? 

You must have...we've been here the whole time 

O.K. What did you think about Blink's post? I find it very interesting.

Oh yeah,you better watch yourself come the next cage change..... 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: January 16, 2009, 06:46:07 PM »

Every time the girl that was killed in Blanchard Park comes up I get such a sick feeling.  Could someone refresh my mind as to how she was killed and what type of assault??  Maybe it is just a coincidence, but it is so odd.

Nicole Ganguzza was killed in the park, but the authorities aren't saying how she died--whether she was shot, strangled, stabbed, or died by some other means. They're still trying to find out who did it, and it's a strange case because it's definitely not a drug retaliation murder or anything like that. Nobody knows what happened.

There was chloroform involved though, iirc.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????????????

I remember that from the gretawire in the beginning, and I remember sites discussing it.  Don't know if it is true or not.  If it is, well, then maybe something is connected.  The date they first gave corresponds that is for sure.  It was a camera that foiled that date from being the date of the disappearance.  If not for LE finding that picture, we might still be discussing another date.  I remember Casey saying something about Cindy not wanting her around Blanchard Park after dark.

Wow, wonder if the Anthony's behavior at Blanchard Park when LP had the dive team there ties in someway??  Could they think maybe there is a possibility that they are connected???  Or that they have raised 2 killers?????????

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
eternal0void
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1229 on: January 16, 2009, 06:46:12 PM »

Greta will be covering the case tonight. She has some photos from the crime scene (where Caylee was found) on Gretawire:

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
Snipped

Amazing photo.  What an outpouring of love.

It certainly is.....from perfect strangers....her family didn't love her enough to protect her....cin=cin KNEW casey was out of control...why didn't she go on and get custody of Caylee? Why didn't she insist on seeing or talking to Caylee for 31 days? Why did she never question Caylee about her nanny?? Why didn't she know the nanny? or her address? or her phone number? Why didn't she confront casey about their 'suspicions' that she didn't really have a job? Why didn't she love Caylee enough to protect her?

Of course perfect strangers "love" Caylee more than her own family. Perfect strangers ALWAYS love you more than your own family. Your family knows your flaws. Strangers get your "company manners."

Besides, which is harder? To write a little poem and throw a teddy bear on a giant pile, or to file a custody suit? To create a little monument, or to change diapers and clean up after a baby for three years? Cindy messed up bigtime. She didn't know how to deal with Casey. She's a bit of a jerk, too. And dumb, apparently. But for all her faults, the photo record shows that she kept that child clean, well-fed, and cared for. She read to her and played with her and paid lots of attention to her--maybe TOO MUCH attention, even.

She is a nurse, not a therapist. She didn't catch all the warning signs of Casey's problems, and she didn't know how to fight the legal fight. Like every other grandparent in a dysfunctional family, she waited too long, gave her child too much credit. Everyone does it.

What if Cindy and Lee put teddy bears on the pile? would that suddenly prove they loved Caylee as much as the total strangers who created the cult of Caylee?

Frankly this may be an "outpouring of love" but this display shows the "love" is all being poured down the drain, for all the good it will do anyone but the people who put things into the display.

100% of the money put into those teddybears will be wasted as they rot away into an appalling mess, which will take even more money (from local taxpayers) to clean up.  Its an amazing waste of money on a display which does nothing to help children who are still alive, at least those who aren't a part of the total of FOUR CHILDREN dead from child abuse every day.

The far better use of your money (if you want to use it to express love) is to give to an organization which works to prevent child abuse and help child abuse survivors cope with the abuse they have suffered.  Unlike the 100% waste of money by buying a teddybear (unless you bought it from a fundraiser to help an anti-child-abuse organization), most such organizations put 90% of your donations towards saving children from child abuse and saving child abuse victims from the psychological horrors they suffer as a result of the abuse.

I realize that giving $10 to an organization which helps living children avoid death at the hands of their abusers isn't as public a gesture as spending $10 on a teddy bear and then (metaphorically speaking) using it to make a Native American man cry, but a famous man once said that good people should give and pray in secret, not shout out prayers on a street corner.

Here are some organizations which would be able to leverage your $10 (the amount you aren't spending on a teddy bear) into saving the lives of living children:

ChildHelp

The Annie E. Casey Foundation

The Child Welfare League Of America

Remember: love is poured out regardless of whether you are donating money to an organization which helps to prevent child abuse, or buying a future rotting teddy bear to put on a mound of other future rotting teddy bears, but only one of those choices sends your love where it can help living children.

"When, however, the lay public rallies round an idea, that is denounced by distinguished but elderly scientists, and supports that idea with great fervor and emotion - the distinguished but elderly scientists are then, after all, probably right." - Asimov
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1230 on: January 16, 2009, 06:46:13 PM »

On HLN news

please elaborate ?? 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: January 16, 2009, 06:48:36 PM »

When did Tony and Casey break into the shed for the gas?  Did Tony actually give the date in his interview.  Did he say that he met Casey at the house or at her car prior to taking the gas cans back to the car? Also, what street was it on - I'm thinking it was close to her house.

During the interview w/ LE and Casey, she is asked about her car at Amscott running out of gas and whether that was before or after Caylee went missing. Casey pauses for a really long time for Casey and then says oh definitely after.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1232 on: January 16, 2009, 06:49:23 PM »

Sorry Sea Searcher,
They have a facial coding expert on about the Slore.  As well as some of the same regulars.  It is still on.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1233 on: January 16, 2009, 06:49:51 PM »

I just want to throw this out there, fwiw.  When we moved to Florida, four and half years ago, my great granddaughter, Madison, moved down here with us with her very, very young Dad.  The bio Mom was having problems growing up and agreed to Maddie coming with us.  Maddie had lived with us for the first two years of her life.

Well, we were here a few months, when who shows up with a skank boyfriend?  Oh yes, baby Mom.  My daughter let them both stay here while they were looking for jobs (here six months and never found work) which caused major problems, of course, with my grandson.  Grandson took off back to Massachusetts, left Maddie here.

Well, my daughter was beyond angry at the actions of both these teen parents and went to see a lawyer.  He told us that we could spend thousands of dollars and never, EVER get custody of Maddie.  Unless you have CONCRETE and WITNESSED PROOF OF NEGLECT OR ABUSE, you cannot get custody.  Certainly not just because the parents are behaving like ten year olds.  It is just not that easy to do and for some reason it is particularly difficult in FL.

Six months later, baby mom and skank boyfriend took Madison back to Massachusetts and there was nothing we could do.  Except cry.

I am NOT defending Cindy but there was most likely NOTHING she could do to get custody.  Not having a place to live or money for food is not enough.  Certainly stealing is not enough. 

BTW, happy enough ending to my story.  Both of them grew up (Dad and Mom), both of them are now married (to other people) and Maddie comes to visit one or twice a year for a week or two.
I'm glad there was a happy ending, and yes it would have been hard for Cindy to have gotten custody of Caylee, which would be interesting to know what she was all telling the therapist she was going to. For the therapist to have supposedly said to Cindy, throw Casey out and get custody of Caylee, she may have told the therapist some disturbing stories about Casey.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1234 on: January 16, 2009, 06:52:50 PM »

Sorry Sea Searcher,
They have a facial coding expert on about the Slore.  As well as some of the same regulars.  It is still on.

Funny,
they are talking about yesterdays video and we have already moved on to Casey's double life!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: January 16, 2009, 06:55:45 PM »

Sorry Sea Searcher,

Funny,
they are talking about yesterdays video and we have already moved on to Casey's double life!

Does anyone really need a "facial coding expert" to tell she's lying?  We all see how inappropriate her actions, demeanor and responses have been since day 31!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: January 16, 2009, 07:00:18 PM »

I just want to throw this out there, fwiw.  When we moved to Florida, four and half years ago, my great granddaughter, Madison, moved down here with us with her very, very young Dad.  The bio Mom was having problems growing up and agreed to Maddie coming with us.  Maddie had lived with us for the first two years of her life.

Well, we were here a few months, when who shows up with a skank boyfriend?  Oh yes, baby Mom.  My daughter let them both stay here while they were looking for jobs (here six months and never found work) which caused major problems, of course, with my grandson.  Grandson took off back to Massachusetts, left Maddie here.

Well, my daughter was beyond angry at the actions of both these teen parents and went to see a lawyer.  He told us that we could spend thousands of dollars and never, EVER get custody of Maddie.  Unless you have CONCRETE and WITNESSED PROOF OF NEGLECT OR ABUSE, you cannot get custody.  Certainly not just because the parents are behaving like ten year olds.  It is just not that easy to do and for some reason it is particularly difficult in FL.

Six months later, baby mom and skank boyfriend took Madison back to Massachusetts and there was nothing we could do.  Except cry.

I am NOT defending Cindy but there was most likely NOTHING she could do to get custody.  Not having a place to live or money for food is not enough.  Certainly stealing is not enough. 

BTW, happy enough ending to my story.  Both of them grew up (Dad and Mom), both of them are now married (to other people) and Maddie comes to visit one or twice a year for a week or two.
I'm glad there was a happy ending, and yes it would have been hard for Cindy to have gotten custody of Caylee, which would be interesting to know what she was all telling the therapist she was going to. For the therapist to have supposedly said to Cindy, throw Casey out and get custody of Caylee, she may have told the therapist some disturbing stories about Casey.

NR, she would have had to have proof, objective proof.  In other words, the court is not going to just believe the grandparent.  My daughter was more than willing to spend the money but the lawyer advised her not to.  We believed, knew, that the baby mom had been using drugs back in Massachusetts but she had no charges, hadn't been picked up in a drug sting by the police.  We had no proof other than her friends telling us she was using and once she came to the house and tried to pick up Maddie and she was definitely on something.  But we could PROVE nothing!

If Cindy had something that she could take into court and prove and didn't, then she is a lost soul.  I just don't see how she can ever recover from this.  And maybe that is the reason for her denial, she just cannot face that she could have stopped this.  Who knows?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: January 16, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »

Sorry Sea Searcher,

Funny,

Does anyone really need a "facial coding expert" to tell she's lying?  We all see how inappropriate her actions, demeanor and responses have been since day 31!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: January 16, 2009, 07:00:55 PM »

Sorry Sea Searcher,

Funny,

Surely you mean Casey's many many life's?Seem's she had a different role she played in every relationship she ever had..Very strange individual indeed..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1239 on: January 16, 2009, 07:02:34 PM »

I just went back through and read all of the text messages between Casey and Amy. These are a few that pop out at me.

5/7/08
10:42 AM
Not looking forward to working.

5/9/08
Working until 10 PM

5/16/08
10:47 AM
Working all night

5/16/08
10:50 AM
Wish I wasn't working.

5/17/08
5:54 PM
I can't do anything tonight. Thank you SH$TTY work schedule.

5/19/08
10:52 AM
Working 12 hours, split shifts.

5/21/08
Flu. Dr. Bruised Rib

Ok, we know she didn't work at Universal. So could we imply she means watching Caylee? Or was this her 'other' job. I know restaurants make you work split shifts but where else? We know she lies and that could be all this is but it makes you wonder. How does one get a bruised rib if you never do anything? Maybe she didn't bruise her rib at all. And we all complain about our jobs but if you don't have a job is this just banter between friends?

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.