May 14, 2024, 05:27:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 321912 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: January 16, 2009, 09:56:34 PM »

Actually, this is a true story and the accident happened in Orange County, Calif., not far from where I live.  I have seen the photos. 

I'm not saying it's impossible that there is a photo of Caylee, I just think with the publicity of this case any photo of Caylee's remains would worth money to someone (Globe or NE).

In the case of Nikki Catsouras, it was photos of a horrible accident but when first shown they may not have even known the persons name.

Why would the police let that get out?  And the media.  That is awful.  I am so sad I want to go be with my kids.  This is horrible.

Was probably photos taken by a passing motorist or bystander.  Police wouldn't even know it was "getting out".
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1441 on: January 16, 2009, 09:57:07 PM »

I think I have spent enough time here today.  Well, for several days.  I am kinda with leroy.  I think I need a break.  This is just too much.  It is making me sick and I don't think a little vicks on my feet will help with this kinda pain.  Wow. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: January 16, 2009, 09:59:41 PM »

I think I have spent enough time here today.  Well, for several days.  I am kinda with leroy.  I think I need a break.  This is just too much.  It is making me sick and I don't think a little vicks on my feet will help with this kinda pain.  Wow. 
Some people feel that way - take a break - go see a friend - have a good meal- then come back to us when you feel better.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: January 16, 2009, 09:59:46 PM »

I just tucked my Granddaughter into bed - the whole time Im thinking - how in the world could anyone hurt a small child like Caylee????

Always, I think that all the time when looking at my son. It breaks my heart to know some children don't grow up with love, affection and kindness.   It is truly unimaginable to me how anyone, let alone a parent, can do some of the things that are done to children.

It is also VERY disturbing how many chances parents get with children after documented cases of abuse by that parent(s).
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1444 on: January 16, 2009, 09:59:48 PM »

Guys? I'm trying to study the front page (Terrific job, Blink!!!), and I have a question that is probably just me missing a detail. I didn't know that Casey didn't have a valid driver's license on May 24th. Did you all know that?

Could someone please fill me in on why she didn't? TIA!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1445 on: January 16, 2009, 10:00:02 PM »

IF there is a photo I imagine whoever has it would try to sell it first.  I think it's BS.
Klaas I just had this discussion with BooMonkey about a week ago. I believe this is BS too the Fox Blog ....

There was a Young Girl who Died in a Heinous car accident - she came from a very wealthy family which caused media frenzy due to her Dad's profession/wealth.
You may even know of her case. Her name is/was Nikki Catsouras. Well the LE/Highway Patrol/dispatch sold/leaked her photos from the Scene for money/? ... and they were Sued by the Parents to recoup and try to remove Nikki's photos which was almost impossible ...still is ... .

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/nikki-catsouras-chp-1965415-donnell-family
this is the article about the lawsuit

**** Please Monkeys do NOT go and search on photo's with this Girl's name because there are still many out there floating from the accident scene and Trust me NO One wants to see them.

The Parents never thought IN a Millions Years that their Daughters accident Photos would surface on the Internet ... Never ever thought possible due to they were in the Safe hands of LE ... and Yet they did. All for those who enjoy as what NG was speaking of the other night Murderbilia etc....

This is Nikki - A beautiful Girl who's Life Ended way too Young.

[/quote  I am very familiar with this, it happened a few blocks from my house, how horrific for the family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: January 16, 2009, 10:00:06 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: January 16, 2009, 10:00:31 PM »

Pardon me if this has already been posted.  But many of you may be familiar with Ann Rule, the woman who wrote SMALL SACRIFICES, the story of murderous mom Diane Downs, as well as THE STRANGER BESIDE ME about Ted Bundy and many other bestsellers about true crime.  On her blog, she responds to questions about the Anthony case.  If you would like to read it, here is the URL.

http://www.annrules.com/journal.asp
Thank-you
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1448 on: January 16, 2009, 10:00:43 PM »

Greta is in Orange County.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: January 16, 2009, 10:01:43 PM »

Stiff drink perri!  Possibly two stiff drinks and Vicks on the feet.  Did leroy ever respond after the farewell?  I loved leroy!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: January 16, 2009, 10:04:12 PM »

Does anyone have any insight into why CA mentions Lake County and if that has anything to do with this??????????????  Casey has quite a reaction to it.

I think Mt. Dora is located in Lake County.  Where Cindy's parents live?

I think she was reacting to the Cindy asking her if there was "anything" in Lake County (that Casey should tell her).

Murt lives in Lake County

OMG, ROFLMAO, thanks for the much needed laugh....

Also I believe Clermont, which is the town where Frank McKeever & his dad live/d?
(ICBW)  Frank McKeever is the car-parts scammer and stand up comedian who shows up in Casey's cell phone records in July... around the time she was mentioning to Will W. and someone else (can't remember) that she needed to get a car.

(still reading...)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: January 16, 2009, 10:04:19 PM »

Greta is tiny - like a little leprechaun.  I hope no snakes get her out there in the woods.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: January 16, 2009, 10:04:22 PM »

Stiff drink perri!  Possibly two stiff drinks and Vicks on the feet.  Did leroy ever respond after the farewell?  I loved leroy!   
I didnt see that.  Did Leroy leave for good??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: January 16, 2009, 10:04:57 PM »

Sorry now the page says temporarily unavailable, but they are selling Caylee T shirts on their myspace.

These people have no shame.  I wouldn't be surprised if they set up a booth at their local flea market on weekends. 
The sad thing about this is, and this is something Ive heard just recently but have no way to prove it , but its not hard to beleive with the way the Anthony's have been acting,  but Ive heard that  the Anthony's  just might in the near future try to sell everything in their house that belonged to Caylee, and they have a lot of stuff, her clothes, her toys, plates that she ate off from her cups that she drank out of, shoes, alot,    I hope its not true, that would be the lowest of the lows , even for the Anthony's..
Even for them this would be the lowest thing they could do, how disgusting.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1454 on: January 16, 2009, 10:06:06 PM »

Ok.  I probably just am over reacting.  Yeah.  I need some wine.  Last night my Leroy got me a bottle.  I haven't seen her since she left. 

Deep breath.  Think of puppies and kitties.  My kids.  Ahhhhhh.....  Feeling better now.

The thing is, the people who do this stuff like: buy Caylee memroabilia, take sicko pictures and sell them, buy them, hurt kids, take them while they are playing.  They are all around us.  We walk by them in the mall, we see them at the grocery.  They could be our neighbors.  They prey on our kids and families.  IT is just too much sometimes to think about!  This world is so bad!

It makes me want to do something so drastically good that it will in some way make things a little bit better.  I don't know.  I am probably not making sense.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1455 on: January 16, 2009, 10:09:50 PM »

I myself am pretty impressed with how calm and collected and in control of her emotions Casey has been.  I mean her child being kidnapped, being jailed, being accused of murder - nah - that didn't frustrate her but George, George saying she has control and is like a CEO - COME ON, that is too much.  Over the line.

Oh Jose.  I think people have a real good idea of who his client is.  Way more than he realizes.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: January 16, 2009, 10:10:02 PM »

I didnt see that.  Did Leroy leave for good??
I couldn't tell by the post ... but sounded like that.  I posted right after and asked if it was forever or just a break and didn't get a response.  Around / or a little before noonish EST I think.  I was sad.

cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: January 16, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »

does baez really think him saying the public doesn't know Casey like he does is helpful to her?
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: January 16, 2009, 10:13:21 PM »

Jose says - So this girl can have her proper burial.

How about this child, this child NAMED Caylee.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: January 16, 2009, 10:13:32 PM »

Ok.  I probably just am over reacting.  Yeah.  I need some wine.  Last night my Leroy got me a bottle.  I haven't seen her since she left. 

Deep breath.  Think of puppies and kitties.  My kids.  Ahhhhhh.....  Feeling better now.

The thing is, the people who do this stuff like: buy Caylee memroabilia, take sicko pictures and sell them, buy them, hurt kids, take them while they are playing.  They are all around us.  We walk by them in the mall, we see them at the grocery.  They could be our neighbors.  They prey on our kids and families.  IT is just too much sometimes to think about!  This world is so bad!

It makes me want to do something so drastically good that it will in some way make things a little bit better.  I don't know.  I am probably not making sense.
You make perfect sense perri - and good for you!  It kind of makes me want to curl up into a ball in some neutral place ... no no no ... no Lazzaro's apartment! ... I was thinking more of Switzerland!      Okay - did I at least make you smile?!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.