May 13, 2024, 09:33:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 321792 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1520 on: January 16, 2009, 10:44:44 PM »

does baez really think him saying the public doesn't know Casey like he does is helpful to her?

Nor to him, it is ambiguous and suggests intimacy. Not like the fact that the staff at the jail had to reprimand him 7x from close personal contact on their visits before the bar steps in. WTF?

I think it is insulting. He seems to think that people should believe what he says about Casey over their own opinions that they've formed from watching and hearing Casey herself.  The way she interacts and treats members of her own family is very telling.  Much more so, in my opnion, than her attorney telling me who HE thinks she is.  I really could not care less what type of person he feels she is.  What exactly makes him think anyones opinion of her would be higher because he approves of her.  Really, even if she wasn't his client and what he said was genuine.  Who is he?
Casey's Boy Toy

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1521 on: January 16, 2009, 10:45:37 PM »

Morning Monkey friends!

Still battling my cough, my keyboard is still sticking, and it's -11 here this morning (and that's not wind chill baby!). But don't worry, it'll warm up to 8 by 3pm!! Wooo hooo, heat wave!! 

I've got to head off to work this morning, think I'll leave my dog home just so he can stay warm all day. 

Hi Boo. Have a good one. Did you not hear of the VICKS treatment? They say to rub it on the bottom of your feet and put socks on. Cough Be Gone!!! My mom used to eat it sometimes. YUCK

Yeah, I did the Vicks on the feet. It really did work!! I just have a tiny tin, so I'm going out and buying a jar today. I really do have to find my gloves somewhere around here!! But my Jeep does warm up pretty quick. Man I love my Jeep!! Esp in this weather, nothing can stop me!! 
Jeep owner here too.  Don't you love the way Jeep owners wave to each other?  I also love my Jeep.

Birds of a feather flock together!! We have 3 jeeps. The newer 07', The ole work horse 99',and the plow Jeep.85'

They keep on going and I have NEVER been stranded with any of our Jeeps. Many times I just go around the others sliding away, and off I go! I also have pulled out a bunch of people in bad storms. They have big rallies up-state in New york and it is amazing what they can do.
This hugs for you Scarlett! Waves  to all Jeep owners. I have a 98 Wrangler.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1522 on: January 16, 2009, 10:45:41 PM »

Okay...it's time for the new monkey to call it a night.

And I mean it when I say it's an honor to be a part of the Monkey crew!

Thanks for being so welcoming, and goodnight monkeys...I've wanted to say that for such a long time!!!!

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1523 on: January 16, 2009, 10:45:45 PM »

Ha! it works!   got me one of those mini laptops ,,, acer aspire one... now i can kick back and post here without the heavy laptop on me!  yeeehaw!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: January 16, 2009, 10:47:03 PM »

On NG they are saying that a dead snake found near Caylee's remains, might have some of Caylee's remains inside of it. I don't think a snake would be eating a decomposing body, but I could be wrong.

I neeed to know her source of info.

It was strange.  She threw that out and then she wasn't seen again.  I have never heard of a diamondback rattlesnake eating a human being.  I know they feed on small rodents, etc and I once saw a black snake catchn and eat a small squirrel, but a human being?  I don't think so.  Anyway, Caylee's flesh decomposed so long ago that a snake recently killed, even if it had eaten a portion of a human, would have digested it long ago.  This was, IMO, just silly but I'll do some looking around and see if a rattlesnake willl eat a human.

I'm not sure but it sounded like the lady (not even sure who she was) just threw it out there.  It seemed pretty random to me when she said it.  She looked real proud of herself too for having thrown it out.

I'm so sorry for posting in your post.  I don't usually do a thing like that but nobody's perfect. 

Babybear - if you're talking to me please don't be sorry.  I mess up my quotes all the time.  I've never EVER had a monkey bite me for it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1525 on: January 16, 2009, 10:47:05 PM »

Okay...it's time for the new monkey to call it a night.

And I mean it when I say it's an honor to be a part of the Monkey crew!

Thanks for being so welcoming, and goodnight monkeys...I've wanted to say that for such a long time!!!!

Night, Luv!!! Sleep Well and we'll see you tomorrow!! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: January 16, 2009, 10:47:10 PM »

IF there is a photo I imagine whoever has it would try to sell it first.  I think it's BS.
Klaas I just had this discussion with BooMonkey about a week ago. I believe this is BS too the Fox Blog ....

There was a Young Girl who Died in a Heinous car accident - she came from a very wealthy family which caused media frenzy due to her Dad's profession/wealth.
You may even know of her case. Her name is/was Nikki Catsouras. Well the LE/Highway Patrol/dispatch sold/leaked her photos from the Scene for money/? ... and they were Sued by the Parents to recoup and try to remove Nikki's photos which was almost impossible ...still is ... .

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/nikki-catsouras-chp-1965415-donnell-family
this is the article about the lawsuit

**** Please Monkeys do NOT go and search on photo's with this Girl's name because there are still many out there floating from the accident scene and Trust me NO One wants to see them.

The Parents never thought IN a Millions Years that their Daughters accident Photos would surface on the Internet ... Never ever thought possible due to they were in the Safe hands of LE ... and Yet they did. All for those who enjoy as what NG was speaking of the other night Murderbilia etc....

This is Nikki - A beautiful Girl who's Life Ended way too Young.

[/quote  I am very familiar with this, it happened a few blocks from my house, how horrific for the family.

That's horrible.  She was a beautiful girl and it's so sad that this happened to her and that photos were sold. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1527 on: January 16, 2009, 10:47:34 PM »

Ha! it works!   got me one of those mini laptops ,,, acer aspire one... now i can kick back and post here without the heavy laptop on me!  yeeehaw!

YAY

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: January 16, 2009, 10:48:16 PM »

Actually, this is a true story and the accident happened in Orange County, Calif., not far from where I live.  I have seen the photos. 

I'm not saying it's impossible that there is a photo of Caylee, I just think with the publicity of this case any photo of Caylee's remains would worth money to someone (Globe or NE).

In the case of Nikki Catsouras, it was photos of a horrible accident but when first shown they may not have even known the persons name.

Why would the police let that get out?  And the media.  That is awful.  I am so sad I want to go be with my kids.  This is horrible.

Was probably photos taken by a passing motorist or bystander.  Police wouldn't even know it was "getting out".

Photos were taken by CHP officer investigating the accident, they were official photos for the report.  However, this officer or perhaps another one later emailed the digital images to an employee in dispatch, and the rest is history.  It went viral.  CHP personnel in question were reprimanded.  Pics were circulated all over the net with captions warning against drunk driving, though she was not intoxicated.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: January 16, 2009, 10:48:30 PM »

does baez really think him saying the public doesn't know Casey like he does is helpful to her?

Nor to him, it is ambiguous and suggests intimacy. Not like the fact that the staff at the jail had to reprimand him 7x from close personal contact on their visits before the bar steps in. WTF?

I think it is insulting. He seems to think that people should believe what he says about Casey over their own opinions that they've formed from watching and hearing Casey herself.  The way she interacts and treats members of her own family is very telling.  Much more so, in my opnion, than her attorney telling me who HE thinks she is.  I really could not care less what type of person he feels she is.  What exactly makes him think anyones opinion of her would be higher because he approves of her.  Really, even if she wasn't his client and what he said was genuine.  Who is he?
Casey's Boy Toy

So simply stated and yet so, so gross.  Ew.   
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1530 on: January 16, 2009, 10:48:49 PM »

SS ... My theories are boring today because I didn't get my SS coffee this morning!  Poor Newfie!

Off to bed ... balmy 5 ... might get by with 1 pair of socks tonight!

Night all!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1531 on: January 16, 2009, 10:49:29 PM »

Welcome, Luvlebron!

Good evening everyone!  Just trying to get caught up.

I watched yesterday's video again, and I have to say that it continues to make me ill.  It is so frightening to watch, and so fascinating at the same time.  She is so cold, so manipulative, and only seems to show emotion when she realizes that her parents are not worrying about her, but Caylee.  That video speaks more about her true nature than any of the other videos we have seen so far, IMO.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1532 on: January 16, 2009, 10:51:19 PM »

Welcome Lebron!!you will enjoy it here, there are some really smart & funny monkeys. just watch out for SeaSearcher! he has a kitty addiction.

been gone all day & have to go back & catch up!

wendi

LOL. Its okay, I like mature men!

Don't pay any attention to the rumors wendi likes to start... she just a little upset since I started going to PKA meetings.. I think she misses the attention really. 

BTW...It may not be my place to say this but I couldn't help noticing that you are Nekkid...CCB or Brandi could fix you up I'm sure..nothing to elaborate, just a scarf or a hat maybe..so we can recognize you that's all 

I feel nekkid! Especially since it's sooo cold here in Ohio!!! Smile lol  I'll see if I can get fixed up with something tomorrow.

yeah...ya know, don't go crazy..a hat or an ankle bracelet or somthin'

what's cold for you ? it warmed up a little today..was -28 this morning but were at -10 now so I can take my sweater off..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MnkeyBznes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1533 on: January 16, 2009, 10:51:38 PM »

So Casey gets to watch 1 hour of television per week ... what do Monkeys think she chooses for her 1 hour?

TruTv...so she can get some pointers on what NOT to do the next time she commits murder, cuz of course she thinks she's getting away with it!!!

Bounty Hunters  starring LP and RD!!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: January 16, 2009, 10:51:48 PM »

I believe that the mystery "young man" (as George calls him) who came over to the Anthonys' house for Caylee's birthday because "he was lonely" was probably Caylee's real father.

Now, is there any way to find out who came over to the Anthonys' house that day? Was there a surveillance camera on the house at that time?

Caylee's b-day was August 9... Wouldn't it be wild if the "young man" turned out to be none other than Roy Kronk!!   

That made me laugh and I'm not sure why.  I could just see him with a lollipop and one of those spinny hats on.  That and his pet rattler named Zani.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: January 16, 2009, 10:52:46 PM »

Night all tired Monks!
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1536 on: January 16, 2009, 10:53:02 PM »

IF there is a photo I imagine whoever has it would try to sell it first.  I think it's BS.
Klaas I just had this discussion with BooMonkey about a week ago. I believe this is BS too the Fox Blog ....

There was a Young Girl who Died in a Heinous car accident - she came from a very wealthy family which caused media frenzy due to her Dad's profession/wealth.
You may even know of her case. Her name is/was Nikki Catsouras. Well the LE/Highway Patrol/dispatch sold/leaked her photos from the Scene for money/? ... and they were Sued by the Parents to recoup and try to remove Nikki's photos which was almost impossible ...still is ... .

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/nikki-catsouras-chp-1965415-donnell-family
this is the article about the lawsuit

**** Please Monkeys do NOT go and search on photo's with this Girl's name because there are still many out there floating from the accident scene and Trust me NO One wants to see them.

The Parents never thought IN a Millions Years that their Daughters accident Photos would surface on the Internet ... Never ever thought possible due to they were in the Safe hands of LE ... and Yet they did. All for those who enjoy as what NG was speaking of the other night Murderbilia etc....

This is Nikki - A beautiful Girl who's Life Ended way too Young.

[/quote  I am very familiar with this, it happened a few blocks from my house, how horrific for the family.

That's horrible.  She was a beautiful girl and it's so sad that this happened to her and that photos were sold. 

Wow!  I've just read this story, and I'm horrified.  The officer or whomever it was that leaked her photos needs to be in jail.  She was a beautiful girl, and deserved more than that.  I feel so sorry for her family. 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1537 on: January 16, 2009, 10:53:48 PM »

SS ... My theories are boring today because I didn't get my SS coffee this morning!  Poor Newfie!

Off to bed ... balmy 5 ... might get by with 1 pair of socks tonight!

Night all!

Night Newfie

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1538 on: January 16, 2009, 10:53:49 PM »

Actually, this is a true story and the accident happened in Orange County, Calif., not far from where I live.  I have seen the photos. 

I'm not saying it's impossible that there is a photo of Caylee, I just think with the publicity of this case any photo of Caylee's remains would worth money to someone (Globe or NE).

In the case of Nikki Catsouras, it was photos of a horrible accident but when first shown they may not have even known the persons name.

Why would the police let that get out?  And the media.  That is awful.  I am so sad I want to go be with my kids.  This is horrible.

Was probably photos taken by a passing motorist or bystander.  Police wouldn't even know it was "getting out".

Photos were taken by CHP officer investigating the accident, they were official photos for the report.  However, this officer or perhaps another one later emailed the digital images to an employee in dispatch, and the rest is history.  It went viral.  CHP personnel in question were reprimanded.  Pics were circulated all over the net with captions warning against drunk driving, though she was not intoxicated.
Disturbing ... YES  Nothing to do with this girl at all - but her photo's being so OMG ungodly ... I saw One of the photo's and its ingrained into my memory and All I do  is think of my Daughter who is of the same age ... and it rips my guts out that NO one could think first that she was someone's daughter, someones best friend, someone REAL .. and not just for SALE or promotion
and what a travesty beyond words - All for Media SHOCK value 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1539 on: January 16, 2009, 10:54:47 PM »

According to Greta and Conway, the police were at the Anthony's home today and Conway claims it did NOT have to do with the murder investigation.

Maybe the detectives wanted to buy some tasteless t-shirts and rubber bracelets before they're sold out!?? (oh, this is awful!  sorry...)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.