May 15, 2024, 10:42:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #183 03/04/11 - 3/07/11  (Read 176823 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: March 05, 2011, 02:58:09 PM »

Okay..another question..wouldn't the military already have had Mark Hawkins DNA on file? 

Would the FBI have access to the military DNA files?
Just thinking that might help in cross references in other cases as well.

YES! The military would have a DNA profile on Mark Hawkins. That doesn't mean it's easily accessed by any other government departments or agencies. Even the FBI would need to jump some hoops to get Mark's DNA profile for purposes such as establishing paternity. Permission would have to be through many military channels and released personally by Mark. It's possible parentage was established, and therefore Mark was granted hardship leave.

PS I don't know what Mark's MOS (Military Occupational Service) is, but if he's intelligence than the FBI already has a copy of his DNA profile. It has to do with security clearances in the event of death. I imagine there would have to be some significant evidence that Caylee was his daughter before that DNA can be scattered around for establishing paternity in any event...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: March 05, 2011, 03:05:32 PM »

Can anyone remember when it was that Amy woke up, missing a couple of hundred $$$, Casey had spent the night..and Amy was wearing different clothes then she fell asleep in?  Was that prior to June 15th?   

Hey Gypsy.  Her money was stolen a week before her trip.IIRC 9Trip was July 8-15)

Page 11  http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/ahuizenga071608.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #462 on: March 05, 2011, 03:15:18 PM »

I have often wondered if they knew who Caylees father was and he knew she was his. Why he didn't just step in and have the right to receive Caylees remains and have a proper service for her instead of letting this family of evil have her.  The injustice and lack of respect shown this sweet little girl has been disgusting. If in the end if it is MH I hope he goes after them all when the trial is over.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: March 05, 2011, 03:17:35 PM »

Can anyone remember when it was that Amy woke up, missing a couple of hundred $$$, Casey had spent the night..and Amy was wearing different clothes then she fell asleep in?  Was that prior to June 15th?   

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308amyhuizenga/1/lg/992_1071_interviews_with_Anthony_Lazzaro_and_Amy_Heizings_Page_66.htm

page 32 line 12    The money was taken July 2nd.

Also, back on page 30, Amy says that Cindy told her about the smell of the car when they were on their way to Tony's to get Casey, that they (G & C) assumed the smell was from the bag of trash that had pizza boxes and maggots.

First, Cindy never saw the bag of trash, ever.  It's stated pizza boxes and maggots. Not food. Boxes don't cause maggots to appear.  And this is all on the 15th of July, before LE is called and after Cindy has gone through the car and trunk.  This nurse of decomposition was definitely in cover up mode.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #464 on: March 05, 2011, 03:30:23 PM »

I have an extremely difficult time believing that anybody, unless they were forced or drugged, actually bed with Casey Ho on purpose long enough to make a baby, so I think the aliens somehow got human sperm and injected it into Casey Ho as an experiment of some sort, and we will never know whose sperm the Aliens used.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: March 05, 2011, 03:51:24 PM »

Snipped from  ellejay's comment over at THM.   Thanks ellejay!

http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1073&start=2500

::snipping2::

Ashton (pre baez apology).

"It’s my Motion for Rule to Show Cause."

At the Court’s suggestion, we have come to a resolution on the Rule to Show Cause matter.
The 1st part of the resolution is I believe being finished by Ms. Sims, which is a, basically complies with the Order which is a proper notice, and I agree with counsel that this is sufficiently clear to comply with the Court’s Order and any concerns that I had about the lack of clarity in their Motion. So, if the Court, as long as the Court accepts it, ( Sims hands Ashton the 1/2 page scribbled note) ( --ashton to baez---“I don’t have to sign it—just you sign it”. ) then that matter is resolved . The 2nd matter, in terms of compliance, well.....( is baez's apology.)

baez apology--------blah blah blah......

"I apologize directly to Mr.Ashton for any personal attacks that I may have spoken to him both privately and publicly.
And because not of which I think this is an easy thing to do because it is something I agree with and believe and not because of any prompting needed from anyone."

judgeP's final wrap-up:
"Well folks, I thank you for doing what I asked you to do.”
 ::snipping2::

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there it is!

Thank you Tupelo!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: March 05, 2011, 03:54:25 PM »

Now we know.  When Judge Perry issues orders, he doesn't really mean it especially if you're an Hispanic attorney with the first case of this magnitude that a Hispanic attorney has ever had in the whole history of the world and maybe Mars, too. I've come to the conculsion that being a judge is a whole lot like being a parent.  You should mean what you say and say what you mean.  And follow through.  A chubby little face saying, "I'm sowwy," shouldn't get him off the hook.  Baez has consistantly failed to meet deadlines, insulted the SA office and individuals on the SA team, accused Orlando LE of lying and setting Casey up, and instead of a little jail time, he says, "I'm sowwy," and that makes it all ok.  Well, not in my book.  I am so disappointed in the judge.  I thought Strickland was bad but now I wish for the good old days.

Perry's orders mean nothing.  And I think we'll see this repeated during the trial. Perry's forgiving Baez and, I suspect, ordering Ashton to accept his apology and  drop the motion for contempt charges portends more of the same, and it ain't good for Lady Justice. IMO.   
Babybear,
As a firm believer in consequences for one's actions, I am disappointed.
Perhaps there's something I don't understand.

It just doesn't seem right that JP could order Ashton to drop the motion and accept Baez' apology.  Is it possible JP might have suggested, for whatever reason?__________and Ashton complied?
________

I don't think he ordered him to drop the motion.
I think he strongly suggested that he do so, and only to keep the case moving along (snail's pace as it is).

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: March 05, 2011, 03:55:56 PM »

As a firm believer in consequences for one's actions, I am disappointed.
Perhaps there's something I don't understand.

It just doesn't seem right that JP could order Ashton to drop the motion and accept Baez' apology.  Is it possible JP might have suggested, for whatever reason?__________and Ashton complied?
________

Does this look like Ashton is happy with what just went down?   This was forced to keep the trial on course, imo.

I am not a body language expert but I could not help but notice the entire time bozo was doing his apology act that Ashton was sitting in his chair with his arms crossed tightly which is an indicator of not being receptive to the one who is speaking.

I saw linda doing a few facial calasthenics myself.  They were not happy.  I just cannot see why JBP would want the state to drop the motion.  It would take him a second to rule on.  Unless, he didn't want to go against either side on it.  Who knows.

I think the contempt was dropped so that the trial could proceed on scedule and the duhfense would not be able to use "bias" against Baez for an appeal. JMHO
The way I see it! JA was so not very receptive in recieving and baez not sincere in giving.

Loca
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: March 05, 2011, 03:59:07 PM »

There is a hearing on Monday 2:00 p.m.

Anyone know how long it is expected to go?  tia
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: March 05, 2011, 04:00:55 PM »

I have often wondered if they knew who Caylees father was and he knew she was his. Why he didn't just step in and have the right to receive Caylees remains and have a proper service for her instead of letting this family of evil have her.  The injustice and lack of respect shown this sweet little girl has been disgusting. If in the end if it is MH I hope he goes after them all when the trial is over.

guess we will never know the answer to that! as all the anthonys are liars. I was impressed with Lee because he seems to be the one most sincere than his parents. I didnt think he was in the past! because of his atitude but somehow he has turn it around and made it about caylee in his eyes! at the risk of loosing his sister he said he lied.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: March 05, 2011, 04:05:08 PM »

unbelievable yesteray! everyone caught casey touching  her attorneys knee. It was so damn ovious ! she put her pen down and grabbed his leg! I think it's funny because kathi belich and all other news outlets reprted it. She such a hobag!! she clearly is after him.

Loca
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: March 05, 2011, 04:09:29 PM »

IIRC, 3 hours has been cleared, but who knows how long it will actually take.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: March 05, 2011, 04:28:39 PM »

seeme - thank you so much! 

These hearings are controlling my life!   
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #473 on: March 05, 2011, 04:49:54 PM »

I know.  Mine too.  This ain't nothing, what will happen to me when the trial starts, 8 full weeks of daily hearings.  I am filling the freezer up wtih BonBons now and might send the kids to boot camp for the 8 weeks, how does that sound? 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: March 05, 2011, 04:49:58 PM »

I know!  And I have a feeling there will be many more to come before May 9th.  It may be time to hire in help around the house! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: March 05, 2011, 05:02:58 PM »

tupelo, I wanted to thank you and cookie for your first hand accounts.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: March 05, 2011, 05:07:29 PM »

unbelievable yesteray! everyone caught casey touching  her attorneys knee. It was so damn ovious ! she put her pen down and grabbed his leg! I think it's funny because kathi belich and all other news outlets reprted it. She such a hobag!! she clearly is after him.
Casey is a user and I think she treats all men and women the same way. She uses them till she gets what she wants, or they figure her out, and then she moves on to the next person If it were another atty sitting there in Baez's place, it would be him.  We've already heard about her crush on one of her other attorneys.  When she gets to prison, she'll find male guards to replace Baez.  And whoever her appeal atty ends up being, she'll respond in the same way with him. Unfortunate for her that the pickings and rewards from men will be quite slim for the rest of her life.  Enter Big Bertha! yet the cycle remains unbroken.  jmo

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: March 05, 2011, 05:12:59 PM »

Casey is a user and I think she treats all men and women the same way. She uses them till she gets what she wants, or they figure her out, and then she moves on to the next person If it were another atty sitting there in Baez's place, it would be him.  We've already heard about her crush on one of her other attorneys.  When she gets to prison, she'll find male guards to replace Baez.  And whoever her appeal atty ends up being, she'll respond in the same way with him. Unfortunate for her that the pickings and rewards from men will be quite slim for the rest of her life.  Enter Big Bertha! yet the cycle remains unbroken.  jmo

at the onset of her arrest she had a female public defender! guess she will not settle for female's  because she sees herself  as the only female in the game.

ok here are some more links from yesterday

http://www.wftv.com/news/27085615/detail.html
So glad to see so many old friends here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDeOTF7bgJA
"Mr. Baez... You are asking questions about attorney/client privilege... Once you open the door....it is open. So you need to think long and hard about what you are asking." CJBP

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: March 05, 2011, 05:13:31 PM »

me too!! cookie

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: March 05, 2011, 05:14:55 PM »

Hi Sunny!  I've been wondering where you were. 

It was quite the experience for sure, in many ways.  I'm glad I went, the courtroom experience, seeing all the Anthonys in person changed my view of them in some aspects, something I never thought would happen.  Funny how real life and TV can portray a different story from the same situation.  It felt good to be representing all the Monkeys in our quest for Justice for Caylee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.