May 13, 2024, 06:42:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #136 6/10/09 - 6/15/09  (Read 320040 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: June 15, 2009, 12:56:29 PM »

Has anyone heard or read anything the A's have said about the Memorial???

I faintly remember a comment being made about remembering/honoring her birthday.  But can't remember where I read that or who said it.  I hope someone can help us out.

Wasn't it in some kind of news release from Michelle Bart?

I'm pretty sure it was.I'll try and find it.May take a while.
I think it is eerily quiet.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: June 15, 2009, 12:56:34 PM »

Cindy & George went to two churches after their "driveway vigils" no doubt for media coverage were not only a failure but caused much angst in the neighborhood.   It hasn't gone unnoticed by me that the man who was named their "pastor" speaking during their driveway vigils has not been seen or heard from.  Cindy chose a small church on the other side of town that she had never attended prior but it is not the same church that hosted the memorial which is rather large & well attended but the Anthonys had never attended prior.  In fact, the Anthonys hadn't attended any church in Orlando prior to Caylee's murder.  Her new found "faith" is a fraud because it is based on a lie & being sought with a disingenuous heart...enough said?

Amen, Capp.   an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: June 15, 2009, 12:57:11 PM »

Only that they were not going to observe her death, but they MIGHT do something for her birthday.   

thanks Fanny......might do something for her birthday   These people are clueless...I would be there and thanking everyone for being there and for honoring my granddaughter...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: June 15, 2009, 12:57:54 PM »

What kind of people, especially grandparents, would want to prevent a vigil for their granddaughter?  I mean, who does this? I would be honored and touched that so many people would want to put on and be a part of this for my grand baby.

This is the same question I asked myself when Lee tore down the memorial in front of their house and when the Ants wanted other memorials torn down.  My gosh, what is wrong with these people?

I just don't understand them...A memorial/vigil has nothing to do with "not" supporting their daughter.  It is about honoring and remembering the life of their beautiful 2 year old granddaughter.  I realize how painful it would be to lose a grandchild, especially a baby, but to go out of your way to get memorials torn down in her honor and try to get vigils cancelled just does not make sense to me.  My brain just cannot comprehend it.

What did Caylee really mean to them?

Don't they want to remember Caylee?   

It breaks my heart into a million pieces and I wish that I could attend a vigil for her, but I have recently found a way to honor her and all of the other babes whose lives have been taken way too soon...

I let my children go down the slide one more time just for Caylee or color one more page just for her, jump on the bed one more time for her, eat one more cookie for her, sing a song one more time for her, jump in the pool one more time for her, dance one more time, read the bedtime story one more time for her, watch one more cartoon for her, tickle their bellies and hear them laugh so hard one more time for her, etc...

It may sound a little silly to some, but I really feel that by spending just one more minute or two or three or four, playing and having fun with my kids, is honoring her.

I want her to know that she is not forgotten and that her joyful spirit lives in all of us grown ups, but especially in our little ones. 

I've called in "sick" for work today so that I can have a "fun" day with my children.   BBL

an angelic monkey I will always remember you sweet beautiful Caylee!!  God Bless you!!  an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: June 15, 2009, 12:58:55 PM »

You're welcome Sassycat.  And I hope the memorial goes off tomorrow without interference from the ants.

I do, too.   I just keep thinking that the public already dislikes the A's and have had enough of their BS.   I think they'll stay away from the Memorial, if they have any brains at all.    If not, someone is liable to attack them.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1785 on: June 15, 2009, 12:59:42 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U01B5VLfanY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/U01B5VLfanY&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
CeCe, thanks for the video, but did anyone notice at the end it had her date of death as June 9th 2008. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: June 15, 2009, 01:00:19 PM »

I'm also wondering what the Anthony's will do to disrupt the real Caylee memorial.Maybe they will just show up for the memorial,that is sure to cause some disruption......but Richard G. seems to be a very forgiving man,he may allow them to attend as long as they don't utter a word.

I highly doubt that Richard Grund would put any restrictions on the Anthonys if they were to show up tomorrow, 6/16.  Besides this event of releasing balloons and butterflies is taking place in a public park, so Grund has no control of who watches.  If there is a disturbance, the police can operate some control.  I do hope the police are aware that there is a potential of trouble-makers attending.  It is so very ironic that during Caylee's Memorial held at Cindy's Church, she had a list of those that were not allowed in the house of worship.  I certainly do not know how that worked, or if the church administration was aware of Cindy's antics.  On Cindy's (hate) list was Richard Grund.  Her list looked like a petty resentment list, just the thing that  churches (including Cindy's) teach as wrong and mean-spirited.

I do remember reading the church was honoring cin-cin's request to restrict certain people....many of us were outraged and emailed the church. I do believe that is why many people did not attend the memorial.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1787 on: June 15, 2009, 01:00:58 PM »

I faintly remember a comment being made about remembering/honoring her birthday.  But can't remember where I read that or who said it.  I hope someone can help us out.

Wasn't it in some kind of news release from Michelle Bart?

I'm pretty sure it was.I'll try and find it.May take a while.
I think it is eerily quiet.   

Hi Trimm & TY for looking.

I think it is quiet because we are all having a range of emotions. 
I know I'm feeling very flat today.  I feel like I've been on a roller coaster ride & it has worn me out.
But I'm looking forward to the memorial tomorrow & am so glad the media will cover it so we can watch.  It sounds like a beautiful event.

an angelic monkey

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: June 15, 2009, 01:02:26 PM »

I wonder how the Anthony's church attendance is going? The pastor that was so vocal in the vigils and during their church attending has been very quiet.....I wonder if he and his church was one of things they were using for PR and when they didn't need them anymore they dropped the church-going bit. I know that sounds mean....I am feeling mean today.   

Good question Fanny...the A's used and disposed of people at will!!  I have been feeling mean for several days...grrrr it must be the damn RAIN!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: June 15, 2009, 01:02:58 PM »

Only that they were not going to observe her death, but they MIGHT do something for her birthday.   

thanks Fanny......might do something for her birthday   These people are clueless...I would be there and thanking everyone for being there and for honoring my granddaughter...

You would think they would appreciate all the caring people.  I can't remember any other grieving family members that have behaved the way the ants do.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: June 15, 2009, 01:03:34 PM »

Morning Monkeys. (Tiptoeing around Thor Fanny)

Hi A1....O/T have you talked to Dolce? She hasn't posted for several days...hope everyone is OK?

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: June 15, 2009, 01:05:12 PM »

What kind of people, especially grandparents, would want to prevent a vigil for their granddaughter?  I mean, who does this? I would be honored and touched that so many people would want to put on and be a part of this for my grand baby.

This is the same question I asked myself when Lee tore down the memorial in front of their house and when the Ants wanted other memorials torn down.  My gosh, what is wrong with these people?

I just don't understand them...A memorial/vigil has nothing to do with "not" supporting their daughter.  It is about honoring and remembering the life of their beautiful 2 year old granddaughter.  I realize how painful it would be to lose a grandchild, especially a baby, but to go out of your way to get memorials torn down in her honor and try to get vigils cancelled just does not make sense to me.  My brain just cannot comprehend it.

It breaks my heart into a million pieces and I wish that I could attend a vigil for her, but I have recently found a way to honor her and all of the other babes whose lives have been taken way too soon...

I let my children go down the slide one more time just for Caylee or color one more page just for her, jump on the bed one more time for her, eat one more cookie for her, sing a song one more time for her, jump in the pool one more time for her, dance one more time, read the bedtime story one more time for her, watch one more cartoon for her, tickle their bellies and hear them laugh so hard one more time for her, etc...

It may sound a little silly to some, but I really feel that by spending just one more minute or two or three or four, playing and having fun with my kids, is honoring her.

I want her to know that she is not forgotten and that her joyful spirit lives in all of us grown ups, but especially in our little ones. 

I've called in "sick" for work today so that I can have a "fun" day with my children.   BBL

an angelic monkey I will always remember you sweet beautiful Caylee!!  God Bless you!!  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1792 on: June 15, 2009, 01:06:00 PM »

{{{{CalifMom}}}}
That is truly beautiful CalifMom and made me cry....but good tears.

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: June 15, 2009, 01:06:18 PM »

Morning Monkeys. (Tiptoeing around Thor Fanny)

Hi A1....O/T have you talked to Dolce? She hasn't posted for several days...hope everyone is OK?
I talked to her Friday.  Everything is fine, she is just getting the babies on schedule and probably wont be able to post as often for a while but she sends her love.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1794 on: June 15, 2009, 01:06:36 PM »

Cindy & George went to two churches after their "driveway vigils" no doubt for media coverage were not only a failure but caused much angst in the neighborhood.   It hasn't gone unnoticed by me that the man who was named their "pastor" speaking during their driveway vigils has not been seen or heard from.  Cindy chose a small church on the other side of town that she had never attended prior but it is not the same church that hosted the memorial which is rather large & well attended but the Anthonys had never attended prior.  In fact, the Anthonys hadn't attended any church in Orlando prior to Caylee's murder.  Her new found "faith" is a fraud because it is based on a lie & being sought with a disingenuous heart...enough said?
Exactly, I look at it the same way as someone on death row, who found religion, and is a changed person. I hate when people use religion for wrong reasons.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: June 15, 2009, 01:06:39 PM »

Califmom - I love your idea - "one more time"  "one more minute".     Hugs.     an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: June 15, 2009, 01:06:58 PM »

You would think they would appreciate all the caring people.  I can't remember any other grieving family members that have behaved the way the ants do.

Neither can I cece...but again this is the A's we are talking about...not normal in any way, shape, form or fashion@!  EVIL PEOPLE!!  Who didn't deserve Caylee.

Rest in Peace Caylee

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1797 on: June 15, 2009, 01:07:07 PM »

I've been sitting here for days trying to figure out what the Anthonys are going to do today/tomorrow to upstage the vigil for tomorrow evening. I can't imagine they will not do something. 

nrcg....is this one of your feelings??  I hope not. I hope the Memorial goes off without a hitch.  If they do do anything I hope they get arrested!!
No not really, it's just that we know they have to be in control, and this vigil, they have no control over. I would hope that if they cause trouble they would be arrested, but I know that won't happen.
I'm also wondering what the Anthony's will do to disrupt the real Caylee memorial.Maybe they will just show up for the memorial,that is sure to cause some disruption......but Richard G. seems to be a very forgiving man,he may allow them to attend as long as they don't utter a word.

I highly doubt that Richard Grund would put any restrictions on the Anthonys if they were to show up tomorrow, 6/16.  Besides this event of releasing balloons and butterflies is taking place in a public park, so Grund has no control of who watches.  If there is a disturbance, the police can operate some control.  I do hope the police are aware that there is a potential of trouble-makers attending.  It is so very ironic that during Caylee's Memorial held at Cindy's Church, she had a list of those that were not allowed in the house of worship.   I certainly do not know how that worked, or if the church administration was aware of Cindy's antics.  On Cindy's (hate) list was Richard Grund.  Her list looked like a petty resentment list, just the thing that  churches (including Cindy's) teach as wrong and mean-spirited.

Hi Strayze
I agree,that was very ironic and judgemental.I'm surprised the church allowed those stipulations in who attended and who didn't.

Karma,  I sort of doubt if the church knew about Cindy's restriction (hate) list.  I certainly hope that at least one of those on the list notified the church.  On the other hand, if the church did know of the list, they would have to be fed a lot of nonsense and mistruths from those on the list.  Again, I hope at least one on the list complained, or better still showed up in person to discuss this.

Now, come to think of it, if there was any kind of complaint, I would think that Cindy would not show up at the church again.  After all, she just uses people and institutions including the church.  I hope the HIGHLY CREDIBLE Richard Grund did make a personal appearance to talk to church officials.  But Richard is the type to just brush the incident off as another Cindy-ism,  but Richard could speak for other people on the list.

Those on the banned list of people held their own memorial during the exact time of Cindy's planned at her (then) house of worship.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: June 15, 2009, 01:08:39 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys  an angelic monkey I wish I could be here more, but summer jobs make it hard, and our internet connection is off and on a lot right now because we have lots of clouds in the way of the satellite.  I just wanted to mark this sad anniversary and say that

DEAR CAYLEE, we will never forget, we will never stop praying that justice will be done.  Rest in peace sweet angel, we are watching.

Nice to see you  an angelic monkey

Thank you no rose, good to see you too!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: June 15, 2009, 01:08:52 PM »

I highly doubt that Richard Grund would put any restrictions on the Anthonys if they were to show up tomorrow, 6/16.  Besides this event of releasing balloons and butterflies is taking place in a public park, so Grund has no control of who watches.  If there is a disturbance, the police can operate some control.  I do hope the police are aware that there is a potential of trouble-makers attending.  It is so very ironic that during Caylee's Memorial held at Cindy's Church, she had a list of those that were not allowed in the house of worship.  I certainly do not know how that worked, or if the church administration was aware of Cindy's antics.  On Cindy's (hate) list was Richard Grund.  Her list looked like a petty resentment list, just the thing that  churches (including Cindy's) teach as wrong and mean-spirited.

I do remember reading the church was honoring cin-cin's request to restrict certain people....many of us were outraged and emailed the church. I do believe that is why many people did not attend the memorial.

I remember a stark contrast in the Sandra Cantu public memorial to that of the ants.   an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.