May 22, 2024, 01:28:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 - 12/6/08  (Read 280424 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: December 05, 2008, 11:21:31 PM »

Thanks Dana and Red!  I hope Dana can get Jan vd Straten and Rudy Croes to come on the show! 

if he does you are going to laugh at Rudy Croes speaking.
it constantly sounds like he is snorting something up his nose.
Perhaps Ol Rudy is a cokehead like a lot of others on that lil Island. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: December 05, 2008, 11:25:39 PM »

Can we talk about those pic from 12/30/07 again?  This really has me scratching my head.  Who provided the pic with the time stamp of 15:40?  If that pic was taken with the same ROV that took the 15:39 thumbs down pic, how did they not see the 15:40 pic back on the Persistance?

That picture came from Kyle so it was from the ROV but not part of the Dateline special.

So within 60 seconds of a thumbs down that image was captured by the ROV and nobody on the Persistance at that time made any comments about it and Dateline did not show it?  I'm not sure what to make of that.

Exactly

LOL.  Actually I think I may know what to make of that, but the particulars are not present at this time so I guess I will hang on to it until another time.
The script for Dateline was written and the video is edited to fit the audio.  Whatever doesn't fit the "story" is edited out.

BRING NATALEE HOME
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: December 05, 2008, 11:26:07 PM »

Thanks Dana and Red!  I hope Dana can get Jan vd Straten and Rudy Croes to come on the show! 

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/RudySnort.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/RudySnort.swf</a>

here you can listen to it. 

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: December 05, 2008, 11:28:40 PM »

Can we talk about those pic from 12/30/07 again?  This really has me scratching my head.  Who provided the pic with the time stamp of 15:40?  If that pic was taken with the same ROV that took the 15:39 thumbs down pic, how did they not see the 15:40 pic back on the Persistance?

That picture came from Kyle so it was from the ROV but not part of the Dateline special.

So within 60 seconds of a thumbs down that image was captured by the ROV and nobody on the Persistance at that time made any comments about it and Dateline did not show it?  I'm not sure what to make of that.

Exactly

LOL.  Actually I think I may know what to make of that, but the particulars are not present at this time so I guess I will hang on to it until another time.
The script for Dateline was written and the video is edited to fit the audio.  Whatever doesn't fit the "story" is edited out.

I know what you mean, but you have Tim Miller on board that day.  If I believe anyone in this whole search scenario it's him.  He would have seen that image if it was taken by that ROV and I do believe he would have said something by now.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: December 05, 2008, 11:29:10 PM »

caesu,

Eeeeeeewwwww!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: December 05, 2008, 11:30:29 PM »

Exactly

I know what you mean, but you have Tim Miller on board that day.  If I believe anyone in this whole search scenario it's him.  He would have seen that image if it was taken by that ROV and I do believe he would have said something by now.
Not if the FAMILY told him to keep it under wraps as well.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: December 05, 2008, 11:30:36 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/RudySnort.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/RudySnort.swf</a>

LMAO... yes that does sound like that snort they do after that get that little coke drip, yes I have known a few coke  addicts. 
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: December 05, 2008, 11:32:04 PM »

Exactly

And Dateline was told to keep it under wraps?  A scoop like that?  Hmm.  Don't know about that.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #608 on: December 05, 2008, 11:41:01 PM »

caesu,

Eeeeeeewwwww!

yep, that was gross!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: December 05, 2008, 11:41:53 PM »

OMG, I actually forgot I put that one together, LOLOL 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: December 05, 2008, 11:42:34 PM »

Exactly

And Dateline was told to keep it under wraps?  A scoop like that?  Hmm.  Don't know about that.
Dateline was duped not told to be quiet (I think). If you want to go total "conspiracy"  theory --- perhaps just the few crew from "Dateline" were bribed.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: December 05, 2008, 11:48:13 PM »

Wreck,
I don't want to go 'total conspiracy theory'.  I want to apply a little logic to this whole pictures from the fish trap show.  You have 60 seconds, mind you, 60 seconds after a 'thumbs down' until that image is captured with Tim Miller and Dateline sitting right there...and no one has said a word about it until these pics show up on a website?  And we are hearing that someone is trying to make deals on these pics with networks...when Dateline should already have that very moment captured on their video...but we never saw it?  Dateline would have LOVED to have such a scoop back then, but ... nothing.

Something isn't right.

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: December 05, 2008, 11:57:59 PM »

Be careful what you believe.Others who speak for the family are not so truthful
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: December 06, 2008, 12:01:30 AM »

Can you elaborate?  Am I going in the wrong direction here?

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #614 on: December 06, 2008, 12:05:32 AM »

Wreck,
I don't want to go 'total conspiracy theory'.  I want to apply a little logic to this whole pictures from the fish trap show.  You have 60 seconds, mind you, 60 seconds after a 'thumbs down' until that image is captured with Tim Miller and Dateline sitting right there...and no one has said a word about it until these pics show up on a website?  And we are hearing that someone is trying to make deals on these pics with networks...when Dateline should already have that very moment captured on their video...but we never saw it?  Dateline would have LOVED to have such a scoop back then, but ... nothing.

Something isn't right.
Not too hard to explain if:
On board Persistence, Dateline is filming the monitors that capture the ROV pictures in real time....Dateline crew is all about capturing the thumbs up/down sign from the diver...once done....Dateline camera stops recording....all in room react to thumbs down and no longer attentive to the ROV camera......Add to that, it would not have been uncommon for the ROV monitor operator to not focus on the continuing filming by ROV and/or even shutting down the monitor (whether intentional or not) and therefore the filming taking place 60 secs later is missed by all or most in the room....

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: December 06, 2008, 12:10:42 AM »

Wreck,

Something isn't right.
On board Persistence, Dateline is filming the monitors that capture the ROV pictures in real time....Dateline crew is all about capturing the thumbs up/down sign from the diver...once done....Dateline camera stops recording....all in room react to thumbs down and no longer attentive to the ROV camera......Add to that, it would not have been uncommon for the ROV monitor operator to not focus on the continuing filming by ROV and/or even shutting down the monitor (whether intentional or not) and therefore the filming taking place 60 secs later is missed by all or most in the room....

The ROV was not shut down.  It was manuevered into that position and the focus indicators show it 8 feet from the focus point in the 15:40 shot.  You can also see that everyone was still looking at the monitors as shown in the pic with the time stamp 15:43.  This was on the Dateline footage.  A mere four minutes after the thumbs down.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #616 on: December 06, 2008, 12:18:52 AM »

Wreck,

Something isn't right.

The ROV was not shut down.  It was manuevered into that position and the focus indicators show it 8 feet from the focus point in the 15:40 shot.  You can also see that everyone was still looking at the monitors as shown in the pic with the time stamp 15:43.  This was on the Dateline footage.  A mere four minutes after the thumbs down.
Please bring the screen shots forward again as I'm not sure what you are referring too...
Thanks in advance
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: December 06, 2008, 12:22:57 AM »

DECEMBER 30

Blonde - the photograph of the three divers was taken at 3:38 on the 30th.  Do we have a time stamp on the other cage photographs for the same day?

Yes I did these screen shots myself

All here
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.20

The ROV is controlled from someone onboard the ship.  Is it my imagination or is the angle of the camera on the ROV being set so the lens does not pan on the left side of the cage where the reamins, shoe, and skirt are located?
On the ship it's a Slanted Screen this is NOT Tim Miller hand  but he was on the ship

VIDEO http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23302471#23302581

Oh My God, Blonde.  The timestamp next to Tim Millers hand shows 13 minutes later.  Tim was reported to be off the ship on June 7th when the cage contents were taken by ALE, but he was onbaord during this film sequence.  Please someone, say it isn't so.

NOT TIM'S HAND BUT TIM WAS STANDING NEXT TO THE GUY WHO POINTED

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: December 06, 2008, 12:22:58 AM »

Can you elaborate?  Am I going in the wrong direction here?

Unfortunately I cannot elaborate.  I wish I could.  All I can say is be careful who you believe.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: December 06, 2008, 12:24:05 AM »

Wreck,

Something isn't right.

Truthseeker, what do you think is the explanation?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.