May 06, 2024, 09:29:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 348521 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #580 on: March 05, 2009, 11:38:53 AM »

I want some documents and I want them now!!! Or I'm gonna have to start biting.

Look Ma! No Cavities!   

( Sorry..............  just waiting for the doc dump........)   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: March 05, 2009, 11:39:46 AM »

LET THE CARTWHEELS BEGIN      DOCUMENT DUMP - MEDIA REVIEWING & GETTING LINKS UP

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

If links are not up by the top of the hour, check out Wesh2's afternoon live broadcast online  OR local6 has one coming up noon eastern/11Am central for a glimpse of what they are reviewing

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: March 05, 2009, 11:41:53 AM »

Haleigh's story is fading after three weeks, but the Anthony saga has remained in the headlines for almost eight months.

The contrast between the tents and trailer in Satsuma where Haleigh's family pleaded for her return and the Anthonys' suburban home points to one of the reasons Haleigh's story is fading from the headlines, said Roy Peter Clark, senior scholar at the Poynter Institute.

"I think the greatest difference between the Caylee story and the Haleigh story is social class," said Clark, whose institute is a school for journalists in St. Petersburg. "I don'tbelieve that working-class Americans get a very fair shake in the news media in general."

Only a handful of reporters remain in this isolated community north of the Ocala National Forest — even though investigators said Haleigh was abducted and they think she is alive.

Expect more coverage in the months leading up to October's trial for Caylee's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter.

"Any missing child is a tragedy and a cause for great alarm and concern," said Bob Jordan, news director for WFTV-Channel 9. "Every one of those kids is news, but that does not translate into equal news interest."

My response to this is: WTF????!!!! The Anthony's are working class; I haven't seen any of them cruising around in a beemer and George & casey took care of any money that Cindy had saved up. They live in an average home in an average neighborhood, so, WTF??? I believe the interest lies in this case with Casey. Everyone knew from the beginning that she murdered her child! And she is such a blatant pathological lier, people just can't get over how she can do the things she does! It's infuriating & you just want to slap hell out of her. In the Hayleigh case, noone really knows who took her, & most believe the parents are involved with drugs & that led to some type of revenge.
I don't believe there is a sociopathic personality involved. People are drawn to cases for different reasons, but I don't believe it has anything to do with class. jmo!

I agree with you Monken...with all of the missing kids in this country alone..I'm not even sure why this child (Caylee) has captured my attention so strongly...I don't think any less of the other missing children..

i don't either, Sea. The reason I am so intrigued by this case is Casey's personality. She is a carbon copy of my brother's ex! Sometimes it is beyond words for me they are so much alike! I just wish my ex-sil would get caught for some of the crap she's done, before she does something horrible to one of the kids! It's terrifying to know that something like that is possible & you can't do anything about it!
Also, i believe the 11 year old boy that killed his father & his friend is a young sociopath & it will be very interesting to see how that case progresses.

Good Morning! 

I believe that between Casey's flagrant disregard for her missing child, as evidenced by photos, and C&G's staunch defense of their grandchild's killer, this case has caught the collective, "WTF?" Add in the sweet face and voice of Caylee, the shrill bitchiness of her Mother, the LP's and Murts, and it's just polarizng.

I believe the public is knee jerking to fill the empty space left by the family who is SUPPOSED to be squarely honoring Caylee's interests. The public has seen over and over again that protecting that child and seeking justice and answers on her behalf is not the priority with the family, so the public's voice rises to do it for them.

IMO, had Cindy followed her emotions in the 9-1-1 call she made reporting that Caylee was missing, and remained focused on Caylee, there never would have been crowds outside their home. I believe the public would understand heartbrokeness over the prospects of their daughter's actions, and even a reluctance to accept the evidence and some denial. It's gone WAY beyond that and Caylee was pushed aside. Thank goodness the public doesn't swallow that with apathy. I'm not sure that public reaction has always been healthy or well directed ( I don't think that bringning kids to protest outside the house is appropriate ), but it's hard to be apathetic to what has gone on here with Caylee's family.

JMO.

You are so "right on" CBB! They didn't give a fat rat's after Caylee was gone, it became all about them! I believe in an eye for an eye; bring the DP back!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #583 on: March 05, 2009, 11:42:08 AM »

on the "class" issue I'll just say it's not money or cars or homes that determine your true class. It's your actions and words and character. So, the Anthony family may be all up in the news, but they are the trashiest family in America right now.
The Ants are all up in the news because they made such fools of themselves in the beginning. Haleigh's family has way more "class" than the Ants can ever hope to have. Class isn't always determined by economic standards and how much teeth whitener one can afford.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #584 on: March 05, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »

o/t I know ... just fyi

http://www.wftv.com/news/18861571/detail.html#-

Haleigh's Family Gives DNA Samples

Posted: 11:28 am EST March 5, 2009
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Putnam County investigators continued to look into over 2,300 tips in the case of missing five-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh's family gave DNA samples to investigators Wednesday. Detectives said they have no suspects or persons of interest, but no one has been ruled out.

Investigators said Haleigh's disappearance is not a cold case.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: March 05, 2009, 11:44:24 AM »

on the "class" issue I'll just say it's not money or cars or homes that determine your true class. It's your actions and words and character. So, the Anthony family may be all up in the news, but they are the trashiest family in America right now.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: March 05, 2009, 11:44:37 AM »

CBB  - FYI, I'm going to be out for a couple hours so hopefully things won't get too crazy with the documents being released and all.  I'll get back ASAP.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: March 05, 2009, 11:44:42 AM »

LET THE CARTWHEELS BEGIN      DOCUMENT DUMP - MEDIA REVIEWING & GETTING LINKS UP

I'm back Thanks Capp.         

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: March 05, 2009, 11:45:58 AM »

I want some documents and I want them now!!! Or I'm gonna have to start biting.

YaY!!!  Your scary monkey worked and SO FAST!  You keep that picture handy, who knows when you might need to threaten again!   

I have had two back surgeries, a few years ago, and I was getting ready to do some gardening this morning when it felt like a cattle prod had been used on my lower spine.  I NEEDED some quiet diversion today!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: March 05, 2009, 11:46:12 AM »

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

If links are not up by the top of the hour, check out Wesh2's afternoon live broadcast online  OR local6 has one coming up noon eastern/11Am central for a glimpse of what they are reviewing

Sentinel

Update:
11:16 a.m. Discovery documents show that Casey Anthony's boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro went undercover for the Orange County Sheriff's Office early on during the investigation. Documents show that Lazzaro was fitted with audio and video surveillance before he met with Lee Anthony on July 29.

11:07 a.m. More than 1,000 pages of legal documents have been released this morning by the State Attorney's Office as part of its case against Casey Anthony.

So far, the pages include investigative reports and phone logs.

Orlando Sentinel reporters are downloading and reviewing the documents. Check back for updates.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: March 05, 2009, 11:46:46 AM »

The Ants are all up in the news because they made such fools of themselves in the beginning. Haleigh's family has way more "class" than the Ants can ever hope to have. Class isn't always determined by economic standards and how much teeth whitener one can afford.

I agree with both of you.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: March 05, 2009, 11:47:07 AM »

I don't care how many lawyers they get, the defense of Casey Anthony is going to be next to impossible UNLESS they admit that she killed Caylee and start to claim some sort of illness, trauma, abuse, etc. or cling to the accident followed by a break with reality theory.

The Zanny the Nanny story is just not plausible.  I've said it before and I will say it again.  Casey has to admit to the death of Caylee and hope her lawyers can somehow paint her as a damaged child who grew into an unstable woman.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #592 on: March 05, 2009, 11:49:16 AM »

oooh Tony L went undercover ... now that is interesting.

I remember you, Caylee.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: March 05, 2009, 11:50:30 AM »

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Sentinel

Update:
11:16 a.m. Discovery documents show that Casey Anthony's boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro went undercover for the Orange County Sheriff's Office early on during the investigation. Documents show that Lazzaro was fitted with audio and video surveillance before he met with Lee Anthony on July 29.

11:07 a.m. More than 1,000 pages of legal documents have been released this morning by the State Attorney's Office as part of its case against Casey Anthony.

Orlando Sentinel reporters are downloading and reviewing the documents. Check back for updates.

I only hope they fitted the house with it too.(bold)  Wishful thinking!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: March 05, 2009, 11:51:45 AM »

I hope annie went uncover too, weve heard too little from her.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #595 on: March 05, 2009, 11:52:42 AM »

CBB  - FYI, I'm going to be out for a couple hours so hopefully things won't get too crazy with the documents being released and all.  I'll get back ASAP.

Thanks for the head's up. It'll be fine.   

I'll be around and I know that's comforting to you!   

Don't worry, Mama Klaas!
craftycathie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: March 05, 2009, 11:54:24 AM »

I hope annie went uncover too, weve heard too little from her.

Is this why George wanted to teach them "Casey's Friends" a lesson with a gun?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: March 05, 2009, 11:55:01 AM »

Concerning why some true crime stories take over the airwaves and others fall by the wayside, I think it is more than class, though that is a part of it.  One of the things that made the JonBenet case so compelling was the "beauty" aspect.  The world is drawn to beauty, and it definitely helps to have a pretty person involved.  That may not be fair, but it is the way things are.  Another thing is the availability of lots of pictures and videos. There were so many pix and videos of JonBenet that the media could play over and over, and that is better than mere words.  There are also many, many pix of both Caylee and Casey for the media to sift through and present time after time.  According to journalists, stories with sex, beauty, money and a sympathetic victim get the most play.  Granted, all children who die are sympathetic figures, but some just tug at the heart strings more, and that has to do with the pictures of them.  We all responded to the cute pictures of Caylee going about her life.  There are not as many pictures of Hayleigh.  I think that we stay longest with a case that has a lot of mystery to it, too.  Most of us think that Hayleigh was abducted by a stranger or a neighbor.  In other words, we have figured it out.  But with Caylee, we have not figured out the how and the why and that bothers us.  It keeps us coming back for more.  Why did Casey kill Caylee instead of letting Cindy raise the child?  How did she do it?  There are lots of unanswered questions here that keep us intrigued.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #598 on: March 05, 2009, 11:56:14 AM »

YAY MONKEYS!!!!   

can't wait to hear the TL undercover tape....i hope Lee hangs himself and his slore of a sister!!! (evil laugh...im imagining Dr. Evil from Austin Powers!)

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: March 05, 2009, 11:56:51 AM »

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Sentinel

Update:

I only hope they fitted the house with it too.(bold)  Wishful thinking!

O HOT DAM, this is our Jam
We've got Tony with Lee on Cam

Woot woot

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.