May 21, 2024, 07:59:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VALENTINE AVATARS  (Read 42571 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2008, 01:30:45 PM »

Sure, Golden Oldie! 

How's this for New Years, and we'll work on your new monkey for Valetine's Day? Everybody should wear a lampshade on their head ONCE in their life!!! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/New%20Year/GoldenOldieNY.gif
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2008, 01:34:11 PM »

Sure, Golden Oldie! 

How's this for New Years, and we'll work on your new monkey for Valetine's Day? Everybody should wear a lampshade on their head ONCE in their life!!! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/New%20Year/GoldenOldieNY.gif

I love it!  Looks just like me...

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2008, 01:57:59 PM »

I'm too big to fit into my cubicle.  When I tried to go on a flash diet and reduce my size, my twinklies went away, and I'm still too big.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
crazybabyborg
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2008, 02:08:57 PM »

I'm too big to fit into my cubicle.  When I tried to go on a flash diet and reduce my size, my twinklies went away, and I'm still too big.   

I'm so sorry! Here, try this one, Goldie! I resized it and it jumps slightly for some reason, but that's ok. You've just got the hiccups!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/New%20Year/GoldenOldieNewYear.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2008, 03:41:14 PM »

Golden Oldie? Just use the link under the picture!

REMINDER: THE LIST OF WHAT I"VE MADE IS ON PAGE ONE. IF YOU'D LIKE ME TO MAKE ONE FOR YOU, JUST LEAVE ME A POST, AND I"LL BE HAPPY TO!  
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2008, 05:18:40 PM »

I'm so sorry! Here, try this one, Goldie! I resized it and it jumps slightly for some reason, but that's ok. You've just got the hiccups!  

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/New%20Year/GoldenOldieNewYear.gif

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.  YOU ARE TERRIFIC!!  

And, adding the "hiccups" is so appropriate.  I spent decades getting the hiccups.  Once, in the fifth grade, my teacher kicked me out of the classroom and told me not to come back until my hiccups were gone.  She was sick and tired of me disrupting the other students.  HOW HUMILATING!  (childhood trama).

crazybabyborg
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2008, 09:23:42 PM »

You are a riot, Goldie! I'm glad the hiccups suit you!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2008, 01:26:45 AM »

I'M ADDING AVATARS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS AS I FIND THEM, SO IF YOU DON'T SEE YOURS, LEAVE ME A POST, AND I"LL HUNT IT FOR YOU!   [/color]
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2008, 08:37:12 AM »

CCB!  Thank you for finding and posting my Valentine avi...YOU ARE THE BESTEST!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2008, 01:32:51 PM »

Thanks for posting my valentine avi CBB!!!!  You're the BEST!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2008, 06:46:30 PM »

CBB, I couldn't find a plain gnome that you could dress up for Valentines.  So if you could use my doggie, Daisey, that would be ok.  She IS a love.

Why are gnomes so hard to find?

Thank you in advance.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2008, 07:35:17 PM »

CBB, I couldn't find a plain gnome that you could dress up for Valentines.  So if you could use my doggie, Daisey, that would be ok.  She IS a love.

Thank you in advance.

If you like this one maybe CBB can do something with it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2008, 08:27:31 PM »

Thank you in advance.

Garden Gnome? I had made this one but hadn't posted it yet. If you prefer one with your Daisey, I'll make it, but thought I'd show you this first. Gnomes are sort of hard to find, but I figure that we'll be set for St. Patricks Day!  There should be lots of gnomes then! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/gardengnome.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2008, 08:31:22 PM »

Thank you in advance.

If you like this one maybe CBB can do something with it.

I'm saving it, today! I had decided to add the balloon to the one I posted, and was off working before I even saw your gnome! Thank you!!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2008, 08:32:13 PM »

Hi CBB
I'm not sure if I had a Valentine avi but if you find one or make me one(please?)I would so appreciate it.Thanks again.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2008, 08:46:10 PM »

Hi CBB
I'm not sure if I had a Valentine avi but if you find one or make me one(please?)I would so appreciate it.Thanks again.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Karma.gif

I had JUST added yours to the list on page one!!!! Happy Valentine's Day Karma!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2008, 08:47:22 PM »

CBB this is over in the undressed thread.  If you don't have the original for Karma, imo this is beautiful
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2008, 08:48:26 PM »

never mind
crazybabyborg
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2008, 09:08:25 PM »

I just did the same thing to you, today, one or two posts up!!! 
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2008, 09:14:35 PM »

Thank you in advance.

Garden Gnome? I had made this one but hadn't posted it yet. If you prefer one with your Daisey, I'll make it, but thought I'd show you this first. Gnomes are sort of hard to find, but I figure that we'll be set for St. Patricks Day!  There should be lots of gnomes then! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/gardengnome.gif

I love it, CBB, thank you very much!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.