May 14, 2024, 09:54:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 171346 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #280 on: January 29, 2011, 11:20:50 PM »

I'm just ready for the trial to start and for the jury to say: " We the Jury find the defendant, Casey Marie Anthony GUILTY for 1st degree murder" followed by the words "Death Penalty".

I will be  and  and  if she does not get the Death Penalty. 

Prepare now.  I doubt they will give her the DP, this is a woman after all and this is florida, where there is only 1 female on Death Row.  She will get life. IMO

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: January 29, 2011, 11:34:38 PM »

I don't think she'll get the DP, either.
LWOP is worse, especially in her case, as she has all these plans for the future.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #282 on: January 29, 2011, 11:46:31 PM »

I can read pretty much anything all day long,but bone analysis reports and photos of Caylee did me in late last night.I will never understand that family. 

Those Laura Buchanan  interviews gave me a headache.
I second that and add that my head did spin reading it all thank goodness for the HINKY METER finally it all made sense to me.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: January 30, 2011, 01:34:24 AM »

I don't think she'll get the DP, either.
LWOP is worse, especially in her case, as she has all these plans for the future.

Yes, I agree.  And............I think General Pop will fix her arse.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: January 30, 2011, 01:43:02 AM »

Okay, so was just reading some LB emails back and forth to Bobo et al.

The girls needs to take an English grammar and language course or something.

She has constant misuse of their, there, not using they're when necessary.  She uses seize for what should be cease to amaze me. 

What a fruit cake. 

Read the emails here

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/buchanancontacts0128.pdf

How does a person come in from another state, like her, and become a search leader?  What would one need to do to become a team leader for Equusearch? 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: January 30, 2011, 01:49:47 AM »

She has constant misuse of their, there, not using they're when necessary.  She uses seize for what should be cease to amaze me. 

What a fruit cake. 

Read the emails here

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/buchanancontacts0128.pdf

How does a person come in from another state, like her, and become a search leader?  What would one need to do to become a team leader for Equusearch? 

Oh, and I luv luv how she sent Bobo a picture of herself so that he can know who he is talking to. 

I don't think I have ever sent my picture to anybody to know what I look like, unless it was a family member or somebody who asked for my picture.  She really thinks very highly of herself. 

The lady was/is just trying to help out the defense team, figured back then who would know or figure out she didn't search the exact same spot Caylee was found.  She searched or looked along the fence maybe by a tree, who the heck can follow her? What is that that people do when they want to muddy the waters so that their answer cannot be taken as not true?  There is a term for it. 

Gosh, she also stepped on an alligator tail and lived through it.  Imagine that.  I don't think even Steve Irwin was able to do that. 

OT:  When I use this site's spell checker, it is trying to correct Bobo to Boob, hmmmm, interesting. 

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: January 30, 2011, 02:20:29 AM »

I can read pretty much anything all day long,but bone analysis reports and photos of Caylee did me in late last night.I will never understand that family. 

Those Laura Buchanan  interviews gave me a headache.
I second that and add that my head did spin reading it all thank goodness for the HINKY METER finally it all made sense to me.

I know, but even reading Val's post made my head spin.
It's all so convoluted.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: January 30, 2011, 02:26:59 AM »

What a fruit cake. 

Read the emails here

I know. That was making me even more nuts.
I guess she became a search leader because she claimed to be LE or a wildlife game officer, so I assume they figured she had leadership skills.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: January 30, 2011, 03:16:12 AM »

What a fruit cake. 

Read the emails here

I know. That was making me even more nuts.
I guess she became a search leader because she claimed to be LE or a wildlife game officer, so I assume they figured she had leadership skills.

I know and for somebody who claims to be so intelligent...... I mean, I make many many typos on forums, in emails, but I am not emailing a lawyer about a death penalty case, or detectives investigating such a case.  I would think I would spell/grammar check a bit more carefully if I was doing something that important.  ESPECIALLY knowing how everything is released to the media. 

I hope she changed her name since then, and/or her poor children's names.  She is bound to get some not wanted attention. 

I can just imagine my hubby if I had to fly to Florida to give a depo about where I searched for a missing child, after I inserted myself into the case, and lied, saying I searched where the baby was found, and then having to hire a lawyer because of my lies, LOL.  Her hubby must be a good guy. 

Who sends their picture to people they email, unless asked for a picture???????? 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: January 30, 2011, 07:09:01 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
The Anthony Encycliepedia: Laura Buchanan plays both ends against the middle
Posted on January 29, 2011 by Valhall

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/01/29/who-is-the-biggest-nut-in-this-fruitcake/
Who Is the Biggest Nut in This Fruitcake?Posted January 29, 2011 by eggtreenews i

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: January 30, 2011, 07:35:20 AM »

Casey Anthony: Prime News 1/28/11 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_BSJhyzq-8&feature=player_embedded

Casey Anthony: Prime News 1/28/11 Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm11ytwhv1U&feature=related

Casey Anthony: Issues 1/28/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_UgJwmlKg&feature=player_embedded

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: January 30, 2011, 09:09:34 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

My head is still pounding with all the foolishness I read yesterday. I don't know if I will every bring myself to slog through all this mess. Spindy's letters alone were enough to send anyone into a migraine. The bone report was awful, and hard to read. I went to sleep with that on my mind. Needless to say, my dreams were not pleasant. I am going to try to just focus on the news about the Journal. It was worth all the pain I am feeling this morning.  BAM!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: January 30, 2011, 10:09:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

My head is still pounding with all the foolishness I read yesterday. I don't know if I will every bring myself to slog through all this mess. Spindy's letters alone were enough to send anyone into a migraine. The bone report was awful, and hard to read. I went to sleep with that on my mind. Needless to say, my dreams were not pleasant. I am going to try to just focus on the news about the Journal. It was worth all the pain I am feeling this morning.  BAM!!
Awww Fanny, feel better.

OK, here is what I'm not sure of......where did we learn that LE was not interested in the journal, that they only took photos of it?  I can only remember this coming from Cindy and Conway, with Conway being the holder.  Is it documented somewhere that LE didn't want it? And if that is true, when did LE decide they did want it?   I'm thinking LE had it all along and CA $ BC were just doing another cover-up crusade.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: January 30, 2011, 11:35:00 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Awww Fanny, feel better.

OK, here is what I'm not sure of......where did we learn that LE was not interested in the journal, that they only took photos of it?  I can only remember this coming from Cindy and Conway, with Conway being the holder.  Is it documented somewhere that LE didn't want it? And if that is true, when did LE decide they did want it?   I'm thinking LE had it all along and CA $ BC were just doing another cover-up crusade.  moo

Cindy & George said they had the journal and the LE wasn't interested in it on Larry King Live propaganda show. Either that was a blatant lie, which would not surprise me, or Conman did have it and turned it over to the LE. When they said Conman was in possession of it and he was talking about it, that was one of the times that Spindy had her fingernails dug into Conman's leg. I bet he was black and blue after that show, for more reasons than one. I would have loved to be a fly on the velor ceiling of the limo's roof after the show.

It is obviously in the hands of LE now because of the ink analysis and the journal's having been documented as to the date it was first sold.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: January 30, 2011, 12:37:16 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Awww Fanny, feel better.

Cindy & George said they had the journal and the LE wasn't interested in it on Larry King Live propaganda show. Either that was a blatant lie, which would not surprise me, or Conman did have it and turned it over to the LE. When they said Conman was in possession of it and he was talking about it, that was one of the times that Spindy had her fingernails dug into Conman's leg. I bet he was black and blue after that show, for more reasons than one. I would have loved to be a fly on the velor ceiling of the limo's roof after the show.

It is obviously in the hands of LE now because of the ink analysis and the journal's having been documented as to the date it was first sold.
My recollection is that Conman had it & turned it over to LE.   I found it interesting that Brad had it instead of Bozo, but Cindy seemed pleased with herself as if she pulled something off, much like purposefully giving the FBI a different hair brush other than what they specifically asked for & then bragged about it in an email.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #295 on: January 30, 2011, 01:19:06 PM »

Here's the link to the segment on the Larry King interview that deals with the diary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l0R65vo2f4

Conway says he has custody of the diary. Cindy disputes Brad's version he is trying to tell King. Cindy says LE doesn't want the diary and Brad says if they do, he'll turn it over.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: January 30, 2011, 01:40:17 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
The Anthony Encycliepedia: Laura Buchanan plays both ends against the middle
Posted on January 29, 2011 by Valhall

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2011/01/29/who-is-the-biggest-nut-in-this-fruitcake/
Who Is the Biggest Nut in This Fruitcake?Posted January 29, 2011 by eggtreenews i

Talk about a can of "mixed-nuts"!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: January 30, 2011, 02:46:43 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Awww Fanny, feel better.

My recollection is that Conman had it & turned it over to LE.   I found it interesting that Brad had it instead of Bozo, but Cindy seemed pleased with herself as if she pulled something off, much like purposefully giving the FBI a different hair brush other than what they specifically asked for & then bragged about it in an email.
I still would like to know when LE took possession of it tho.  How many items did they just take photos of, but not confiscate? Just seems odd that they didn't take it when they initially took the photos.  And IF they didn't initially take it, I bet they did after the LKL show! Everybody knows that when the Ants and Co. go to the media, it's only to falsify facts. moo  BC has been caught too many times falsifying info. I don't believe he had possession of it at all.  And yes, why him and not Baez? It was Casey's property, not Cindy's.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: January 30, 2011, 02:52:57 PM »

Yesterday while resting in bed, I believe it was on the E! station, there was a program on the most famous women criminals -- I think 15 of them, including Susan Smith.  Guess who is number one?  And we thought she could not number one like her sicko mother says.
Maybe some monkey with better research skills can find this.  It definitely was not pro-momster.  As those kinds of stories go, it was fairly accurate.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: January 30, 2011, 02:53:56 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Awww Fanny, feel better.

I hopped in the way back machine...and I found where we were talking about the journal.
I was admiring Boo's avi and noticed she commented on Brad turning the journal over to LE.
She said it was in document 2.That's all I got.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7431.660
http://www.wesh.com/download/2010/0406/23069172.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.