May 13, 2024, 08:27:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 301208 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1560 on: April 24, 2009, 11:52:42 PM »

OMG yes! Remember walking in the rain and the bottom of the bells got soaked cause they had to drag a bit doncha know?? I so loved Pink Floyd (Dark side of the Moon), Queen (I was fascinated by Freddie Mercury) and Alice Cooper - SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUM-MER!!! Oh HELL yah!! sorry for the OT, BooMonkey is just a dumb monkey who doesn't remember when she took her medication last.   

Boo Baby, have you been hitting the magic tea again? And without me????????

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1561 on: April 24, 2009, 11:52:49 PM »

This was brought to my attention today and I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this.

Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't found anywhere that we really discussed this...the following appears as a deleted file in the computer forensics report http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co.. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

And doesn't Spindy say she talked to KC everyday from June 15th - July 15th? And she had no reason to be concerned.  Hmmmm  Another tale that Spindy spun. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1562 on: April 24, 2009, 11:55:34 PM »

No matter how hard I try I cannot get my mind to grasp the Anthony family mindset.  CinCin and GeorgiePoop's appearances over the past months with hammers, cussing, ranting, raving and out and out lying have made it very clear why KC became the lying, stealing, cheating, murdering slore she is.  I do believe precious Caylee was living in a house of horrors.  I don't believe for a second that anyone on a jury is going to believe that KC partied and pole danced for 31 days and didn't tell a soul that her baby had been kidnapped because she was in fear for the life of Caylee and her family!  Gosh!  My mind is just racing with thing I want to say, but basically I agree with everything ya'll have posted since the day this began.  All of you Monkeys are the BEST, and thank you all so much for the warm welcome! 

Goldie, my BFF!!! Yah, I truly don't think any of us can really wrap our mind around the Ants  and the way they think. Honestly, has there ever been a family of a murdering slore that has behaved as Geo and Cin have?? You just stand back with your jaw slightly agape and try to understand, Did just hear what I thought I heard???

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1563 on: April 24, 2009, 11:56:16 PM »

No matter how hard I try I cannot get my mind to grasp the Anthony family mindset....  My mind is just racing with thing I want to say, but basically I agree with everything ya'll have posted since the day this began.  All of you Monkeys are the BEST, and thank you all so much for the warm welcome! 

Goldie, welcome to the cage. No normal person can grasp the Ant's mindset, isn't it obvious they have lost their minds? Or, maybe Spinderella (the Evil Mistress of Doom) keeps the family brain (no "s"- together they all = the brain of a gnat (sorry gnats) in a Dixie cup, right next to Georgie Porgie's family jewel (again, no "s" intended)

Now, when you say "since the day this began", do you mean "from day 1" or "from day 31"?

Hey, wanna see my pics of how Cindy's shroom exploded when asked pertinent questions????

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: April 24, 2009, 11:56:31 PM »

No matter how hard I try I cannot get my mind to grasp the Anthony family mindset.  CinCin and GeorgiePoop's appearances over the past months with hammers, cussing, ranting, raving and out and out lying have made it very clear why KC became the lying, stealing, cheating, murdering slore she is.  I do believe precious Caylee was living in a house of horrors.  I don't believe for a second that anyone on a jury is going to believe that KC partied and pole danced for 31 days and didn't tell a soul that her baby had been kidnapped because she was in fear for the life of Caylee and her family!  Gosh!  My mind is just racing with thing I want to say, but basically I agree with everything ya'll have posted since the day this began.  All of you Monkeys are the BEST, and thank you all so much for the warm welcome! 
I know Goldie, it it unthinkable to most they way they all have behaved and continue to behave.  Infact IMO the fact that they're trying to proffit off of Caylee's death sickens me more than when they were spewing their "Caylee is alive" BS.  There is no way for a normal person to understand their way of thinking. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: April 24, 2009, 11:56:41 PM »

Goldietx  you are 100% right on all your thoughts.  The dysfunction in that home was rampant and  it's such a terrible shame that the one innocent family member was the victim that paid the price of their anger and cruelty to each other.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1566 on: April 24, 2009, 11:57:09 PM »

OMG yes! Remember walking in the rain and the bottom of the bells got soaked cause they had to drag a bit doncha know?? I so loved Pink Floyd (Dark side of the Moon), Queen (I was fascinated by Freddie Mercury) and Alice Cooper - SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUM-MER!!! Oh HELL yah!! sorry for the OT, BooMonkey is just a dumb monkey who doesn't remember when she took her medication last.   

If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Hey, I'll totally follow you down that rabbit hole!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: April 24, 2009, 11:59:00 PM »

I'm sure this has been posted already, but does anyone know who the "money guy" Simon Barrett is talking about is, in the link below?

http://www.bloggernews.net/120612

The only one I can think of is the Rosen guy. He's supposed to be really rich. Honestly can't think of who else would have been mentioned.

Was he the one raffling off dream cars?

No, he was the one Jesse Grund mentioned to Amy about calling for help. Said he was loaded.

I am thinking........
Peter Benevides, NLHF, Benefactor
Never Loose Hope Foundation
William Rivera, NLHF, President

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1568 on: April 24, 2009, 11:59:28 PM »

Goldie, my BFF!!! Yah, I truly don't think any of us can really wrap our mind around the Ants  and the way they think. Honestly, has there ever been a family of a murdering slore that has behaved as Geo and Cin have?? You just stand back with your jaw slightly agape and try to understand, Did just hear what I thought I heard???

Maxwells  silver hammer ??
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: April 25, 2009, 12:02:13 AM »

This was brought to my attention today and I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't found anywhere that we really discussed this...the following appears as a deleted file in the computer forensics report http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co.. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre
I reread this and the bolded sentence makes me inclined to think that this is the day that the pool ladder was moved and the gate was opened.  I wonder if that's a real email that was started and never sent... or... one that was made up after the fact to try to point in the direction of an actual drowning. JMO...

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1570 on: April 25, 2009, 12:03:46 AM »

Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.

Have I told you how much I love you??? 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1571 on: April 25, 2009, 12:06:07 AM »

Maxwells  silver hammer ??

Oh you bet your bippy! KC was probably humming the song all month long!!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: April 25, 2009, 12:06:54 AM »

The tool expert is being brought in to talk about how the tool shed in the A's back yard was broken into.  Interesting.....I thought we already knew that Casey and Tony L broke into the shed?!?

You can have a trillion hairs in a trunk.  However, you only get a death band on the hair in the case of decomposition.  Therefore, it only takes one hair with a death band, even out of a trillion hairs, to determine that a person has died.  Spin, spin, spin.

Thanks for this info Puzzler! Where did you see about this (that they're testing the shed)? Yes, KC & TL broke into the shed, for the gas cans I believe! I hope they're test testing away on everything in the A's house, leaving no paverstone unturned!!

Leonard Padilla said it tonight on NG show.  He said that they brought in the tool expert  the other day. What they’re going to try to do is to say that someone broke into the tool shed to get the gas cans - that it wasn’t KC – and that person took the tape and the bags.  They’re trying to lay some groundwork for others to be involved.

Start bringing in that there were 2 kinds dirt - 1 local and 1 from somewhere else

They’re also going to go after Kronk and his stories about August.

Setting the groundwork to bring somebody else in -  whether it’s Jesse or Lazzaro – who knows…..

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: April 25, 2009, 12:08:31 AM »

Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.

Have I told you how much I love you??? 
No, you haven't! I've missed you, job is going well, huh?
Now, I'm gonna go ask Alice for the directions....

Did I miss anything tonight? My dog was trying to help me with my homework...good thing we get to keep our books, there's a few paw prints on them now. Silly dog!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1574 on: April 25, 2009, 12:12:45 AM »

The tool expert is being brought in to talk about how the tool shed in the A's back yard was broken into.  Interesting.....I thought we already knew that Casey and Tony L broke into the shed?!?

You can have a trillion hairs in a trunk.  However, you only get a death band on the hair in the case of decomposition.  Therefore, it only takes one hair with a death band, even out of a trillion hairs, to determine that a person has died.  Spin, spin, spin.

Thanks for this info Puzzler! Where did you see about this (that they're testing the shed)? Yes, KC & TL broke into the shed, for the gas cans I believe! I hope they're test testing away on everything in the A's house, leaving no paverstone unturned!!

Leonard Padilla said it tonight on NG show.  He said that they brought in the tool expert  the other day. What they’re going to try to do is to say that someone broke into the tool shed to get the gas cans - that it wasn’t KC – and that person took the tape and the bags.  They’re trying to lay some groundwork for others to be involved.

Start bringing in that there were 2 kinds dirt - 1 local and 1 from somewhere else

They’re also going to go after Kronk and his stories about August.

Setting the groundwork to bring somebody else in -  whether it’s Jesse or Lazzaro – who knows…..

Puzzler   I'm just not understanding why they're trying to implicate someone else, it still would mean that they're saying kc had "help", right?  Or are they out and out trying to say kc had nothing at all to do with it??   This has me stumped. She would still be culpable even if she had the ficticious assistance.  Her poor friends better really start looking for attys.
GoldieTX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1575 on: April 25, 2009, 12:14:51 AM »

I doubt I did the quote thing right, but that is exactly the way I feel Boo.  Do these people think everyone watching the circus they have created are total idiots?  These people lie when the truth would sound better.  CinCin is KC's worst nightmare.  btw..I haven't told ya'll yet, but Oprah asked me to be on her program, and I turned her down today.  It was an integrity thing don't ya know.  OMG!!!  Does anyone believe that Spindy believes in her mind that she has an ounce of honor and integrity?  She is the most narcissistic, evil woman I've ever seen.  Anyway you look at it, they are one sick family, and she and Georgie are sealing their evil offsping's fate for a date with Old Sparky.  Can you imagine what those two are going to do and say if it takes another year before Slore goes to trial to keep the money coming in?  I cannot for the life of me figure out who would donate a penny to their "foundation" much less want their help and guidance with a missing child. 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1576 on: April 25, 2009, 12:16:53 AM »

Puzzler   I'm just not understanding why they're trying to implicate someone else, it still would mean that they're saying kc had "help", right?  Or are they out and out trying to say kc had nothing at all to do with it??   This has me stumped. She would still be culpable even if she had the ficticious assistance.  Her poor friends better really start looking for attys.
If they can drag someone else under the bus, they can try to say that Crazy didn't act alone, and was forced to do whatever she did.

Too bad they didn't start this thing with calling the cops and saying "She's frakkin' crazy!" Ah, well, it took them a few hours to get their stories straight-I believe Lee knew from day 31.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1577 on: April 25, 2009, 12:17:24 AM »

I have an OT Monkey Favor Requst:

Can you go here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4858.msg783602#msg783602 and tell me if you think these people look alike?  And leave a post at the thread of your opinion?

TIA, Lovinlife

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: April 25, 2009, 12:21:31 AM »

And doesn't Spindy say she talked to KC everyday from June 15th - July 15th? And she had no reason to be concerned.  Hmmmm  Another tale that Spindy spun. 

That announcement about the sale was made on July 12th...........so WHY would she say it had been OVER a month at that time?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1579 on: April 25, 2009, 12:21:53 AM »

I doubt I did the quote thing right, but that is exactly the way I feel Boo.  Do these people think everyone watching the circus they have created are total idiots?  These people lie when the truth would sound better.  CinCin is KC's worst nightmare.  btw..I haven't told ya'll yet, but Oprah asked me to be on her program, and I turned her down today.  It was an integrity thing don't ya know.  OMG!!!  Does anyone believe that Spindy believes in her mind that she has an ounce of honor and integrity?  She is the most narcissistic, evil woman I've ever seen.  Anyway you look at it, they are one sick family, and she and Georgie are sealing their evil offsping's fate for a date with Old Sparky.  Can you imagine what those two are going to do and say if it takes another year before Slore goes to trial to keep the money coming in?  I cannot for the life of me figure out who would donate a penny to their "foundation" much less want their help and guidance with a missing child. 

Sin-Sin doesn't know what the word "integrity" means. I mean, really she doesn't. Have you heard these people speak? They constantly use the wrong words...like using a counterfit ( I know that's spelled wrong) $2.00 word when a true 25 center would do. They are just plain stupid, in addition to being incredibly evil. They REALLY need a ride in the TARDIS!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.