May 17, 2024, 10:31:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 466933 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: July 01, 2009, 09:39:40 PM »

Monkeys Remember Nevaeh....
waiting for justice, Angel Baby an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #981 on: July 01, 2009, 10:13:39 PM »

Seems as though the " family members" of Neveah are having a posting war .. going back and forth ..on this news site.
http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090625/NEWS01/706259986/-1/NEWS

I don't know what good it is doing. Neveah's Father posted too.
Seems sad that their posts are so verbally vulgar. I get the frustration levels and all and that they would be upset as some people are verbally attacking Dad. But omg ..come on, does not show any respect for Neveah. 

That's why I left the MonroeTalks forum for Nevaeh.  It was all bashing and rumormill, except for a few posters who posted useful information and who came across as truly caring about this little girl.  Nevaeh's family would do good to just ignore the forums.  They'll never be able to get the last word.

You know, I was following one of the local monroe news stations on Twitter when this story first broke.  I remember, before Nevaeh was found, the reporter making the comment, "I should stay out of the forums.  Nothing but heartbreaking rumors in there" or something of that nature.  Yes, every one is upset and frustrated.  But the energy should be directed at providing support in respect for this little child.  No amount of bashing or blaming is going to bring her back.  And hind-sight is always 20-20. 

To those on those forums and comment sections who judge unwittingly, ""Do not judge lest you be judged yourselves. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by you standards of measure, it shall be measured to you." (Matt 7:1&2)  We can cast blame all the way down the chain to any person who at any time saw Nevaeh out playing alone and did nothing. . . We can cast blame on anyone who knew George Kennedy was a sex offender and spent time with JB and did nothing. . . We can cast blame on anyone who had suspicions about whether Nevaeh was being properly cared for, but did nothing. . .for had one of these persons done something, said something, confronted someone, perhaps Nevaeh would still be with us.  "I didn't say anything because I wasn't her parent" isn't a good excuse when the life of a child is in jeopardy.

So my advice:  Don't put yourself in the horrible spot of someday being asked to answer the question, "Are you the pot or the kettle?"

My thoughts and prayers are with Nevaeh.  Justice will be served.

What a great post.

I haven't read the forum so I bow to you and Deenie on what is there.  I have known some eyebrow raising things to go on in shouting matches.  I was just hoping someone would spill something that would be the lead. 

Nevaeh continues to sadden me, not only in her death, but in her life.

You never know.  Stranger things have happened.  Sometimes "the" lead comes when and where it's least expected.

Good night Friends.  I'm sure Nevaeh is looking down on us all and, as the perfect angel, is thanking us for caring about her so much.  I'm sure she'd be telling us to not feel sad--she's at peace, and she knows now how much she's loved by people who never even knew her. 

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: July 01, 2009, 10:45:02 PM »

well, i read all of the bickering on monroe news...it seems as though Nevaeh's 'father' (or someone who says they are anyway) posted his phone number....not a safe idea but i'm have tempted to call and see what his thoughts are....i'm still debating...

Please don't make any calls, it's a really bad idea.  It's against Scared Monkeys policy to post personal phone number.  Even though you may have found the number elsewhere, please don't post it here.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 11:18:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: July 02, 2009, 08:12:53 AM »

Nevaeh has really been on my mind this morning.  I don't even know this little girl, and she's left a hole in my heart.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: July 02, 2009, 08:49:54 AM »

I hope LE has communicated this to the residents of Monroe and the surrounding area.  I copied it from the Lindsey Baum cage.  It is EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT.

"Scott suggested that one or more of the following warning signs might raise a red flag and should result in a call to police:

• Someone suddenly changing his or her physical appearance, such as cutting or dyeing hair or shaving a mustache or beard.

• Someone suddenly getting rid of a car.

• An unexplained or out-of-character absence from work.

• Unexplained cuts or bruises to the face or arms.

• Someone picking up or resuming bad habits such as smoking or drinking, or changes in mood, such as being depressed or irritable for no apparent reason."

These are the kinds of tips that solve crimes.  I would add these to the list:

•  Someone exhibiting an abrupt personality change who becomes quick to fly off the handle, or who seems uncharacteristically impatient, anxious or nervous.

•  Someone who has become uncharacteristically secretive

•  Someone who has become uncharacteristically defensive

•  Someone who has become uncharacteristically combative

•  Someone who has become uncharacteristically depressive

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: July 02, 2009, 09:17:20 AM »

Thanks, Jess. Great list.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: July 02, 2009, 09:57:55 AM »

Thanks, Jess. Great list.

an angelic monkey

I'm going to send it to Sheriff Crutchfield.  I don't know what has been communicated to the residents of Monroe and the surrounding area.  But the fact is, while these may be obvious to some of us, they aren't obvious to everyone.  And people tend to overlook them, rationalize them away, or chalk them up to a stressful event, being in a bad mood, or just plain not feeling well when the person exhibiting these changes is a family member, close friend, relative, or what have you.  The risk is that he'll be offended that someone is trying to tell him how to do his job, which is certainly not my intent.  Nonetheless, I think the benefit outweighs that risk.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: July 02, 2009, 07:19:12 PM »

well, i read all of the bickering on monroe news...it seems as though Nevaeh's 'father' (or someone who says they are anyway) posted his phone number....not a safe idea but i'm have tempted to call and see what his thoughts are....i'm still debating...

Please don't make any calls, it's a really bad idea.  It's against Scared Monkeys policy to post personal phone number.  Even though you may have found the number elsewhere, please don't post it here.
muffy thanks for the concern.  don't worry, i would never post a phone number on the web (mine or anybody else).  good lookin' out Muffy  an angelic monkey

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #988 on: July 02, 2009, 08:37:22 PM »

Nevaeh has really been on my mind this morning.  I don't even know this little girl, and she's left a hole in my heart.

Mine too Jess. I think of her often throughout the day and she is one of the last things I think of before bed.

I had a dream about her the other night. I woke up feeling at peace for the first time since she went missing.

It made me even more confident that justice will be served for this little angel of ours.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: July 02, 2009, 10:33:48 PM »

muffy thanks for the concern.  don't worry, i would never post a phone number on the web (mine or anybody else).  good lookin' out Muffy  an angelic monkey

Okay mamacrazy.   I don't want anything bad happening to you or  any of my other monkey friends.   an angelic monkey (so many mean people out there with bad agendas...)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: July 02, 2009, 11:22:37 PM »

Okay mamacrazy.   I don't want anything bad happening to you or  any of my other monkey friends.   an angelic monkey (so many mean people out there with bad agendas...)
thank you miss Muffy and although i cannot read the small print i'm sure it says 'all bow down to mamacrazy30 she is the shiz-nit and we all must listen to her'  RIGHT??? lol Monkey Devil!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #991 on: July 02, 2009, 11:52:13 PM »

(so many mean people out there with bad agendas...)

small print. lol

Smile

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: July 03, 2009, 02:11:10 AM »

Nevaeh, your cries will not have gone unheard!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: July 03, 2009, 07:02:55 AM »

Mine too Jess. I think of her often throughout the day and she is one of the last things I think of before bed.

I had a dream about her the other night. I woke up feeling at peace for the first time since she went missing.

It made me even more confident that justice will be served for this little angel of ours.

That's good to hear, Pink Angel.  I believe there's always something to things like that.  My mom convinced me of that years ago.  My mom's faith is very strong.  After Nevaeh was found, I asked her to help me pray for justice on earth for the little girl.  Yesterday, out of the blue, my mom told me with great confidence that there will be.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #994 on: July 03, 2009, 09:46:03 PM »

Search Continues for
Nevaeh's Killer

Updated: Friday, 03 Jul 2009, 7:52 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 03 Jul 2009, 7:52 PM EDT

* By ROOP RAJ
      FOX 2 News

MONROE, Mich. (WJBK) - The Monroe County Sheriff's Department and the FBI are looking at 400 sex offenders in Monroe County. It's been nearly six weeks since Neveah Buchanan was first reported missing. Family members are still waiting for closure.

Neveah Buchanan's cousin is talking about the trauma left behind since her death. He and other family members are waiting on official autopsy results and the killer to be found.

"It's hard to think about, but we need the person or persons caught soon," said Shaun Lawson.

The first autopsy is set to be completed. Now, a second one is set to be used to confirm the exact cause of death. The FBI tells FOX 2 the results may not be released to the public immediately, fearing it could change someone's story.

With little, new information, the FBI has the following tip. "Don't engage in rumors. Don't spread rumors," said Robert Beckman. "If there's somebody that tells you something that you think... may be related to a fact, call the FBI and we'll follow up on it."

Beckman says the 400 registered sex offenders in Monroe County are being interviewed and their stories checked multiple times. The sex offenders are said to be cooperative.

"The people that we talked to were very cooperative with us and, in many cases, they themselves, the people who were on the sex offender list, were also concerned about the fate of Nevaeh Buchanan," Beckman said.

Whatever DNA is found from Nevaeh's body will be compared to samples taken from those sex offenders. Investigators are even taking fiber from people's carpets in the Charlotte Arms Apartments. They're calling for more tips and patience, saying it could be weeks longer for autopsy results to become available.

"Until then, we're stuck here silent. We still keep our eyes and ears open, wondering," Lawson said. Wondering when they'll find the person responsible for taking Nevaeh away from them.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090703_nevaeh_search

Haddie McFaddies Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: July 03, 2009, 10:42:53 PM »

Thanks for posting that Pink Angel ~ Information coming out of Monroe is so few and far between!  Great find!  Nice to hear the FBI is still working full time on Nevaeh's case!

Have a wonderful 4th of July Monkey's, like you, I will be keeping Nevaeh in my thoughts and prayers ~
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: July 04, 2009, 06:49:40 AM »

Thanks for the article Pink Angel. I hope they are further along in their investigation than the article seems to suggest.

God Bless You, Nevaeh. Justice is coming. You will not be forgotten.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: July 05, 2009, 12:53:25 AM »

Nevaeh..we're still here an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: July 05, 2009, 01:02:38 PM »

Nevaeh..we're still here an angelic monkey

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #999 on: July 05, 2009, 06:40:09 PM »

That we are. Going nowhere we are.
We heart you baby girl!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.