May 15, 2024, 11:58:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 477772 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: August 24, 2008, 02:35:13 PM »

Does anyone know what OBC stands for?

I did an online search for OBC Orlando, and here is what I came up with:

Orange Belt Conference
Orlando Basketball Club
Orlando Bloom Central

...and last but not least...

Online Booty Call 

LOL  OK.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: August 24, 2008, 02:35:21 PM »

Does anyone have the full names of people that surrounded Casey, boyfriends, friends, etc.?   I had those written down, but misplaced my list.
This is what I have saved not sure it all true
Caylee Marie Anthony
Casey Marie Anthony
Cindy Anthony
George Anthony
Lee Anthony
Grandpa [ Cindy's father who is in elderly facility]

Amy Huizenga/ Friend she stold money from
Carlos Podvillo
Kristina
Ricardo Morales lives with Amy /Casey's X boyfriend
Mallory
Jessie Grund/ Casey's X boyfriend
Troy

Tony Lazzarro / new x boyfriend
Patrick Bourgeois On July 24, Casey Anthony received a suprise visit from Patrick Bourgeois, a man who claimed to attend high school with her.
Frank Bourgeois
Mike Walker /hung out with Mike Walker"...she says "okay" in a very nonchalant way?
WILLIAMS, DERRICK/Fusian world of clubs/cars/girls/ etc.,
JP Chatt looks like Caylee JMO
Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez
Zenaida Gonzalez Ortiz [ mother of JO ]
Jesus E. Ortiz Marque [ died auto accident May 8,2007]
Jeff Hopkins was the one who introduced Zanny to Casey
Chris Stutz
Christine Chester

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 24, 2008, 02:35:42 PM »

Does anyone have the full names of people that surrounded Casey, boyfriends, friends, etc.?   I had those written down, but misplaced my list.

This may help

George Anthony (Casey's dad)
Lee Anthony (Casey's brother)
Zenaida Gonzalez (Mystery nanny)
Jose Baez (Casey's attorney)
Juliette Lewis (Purported friend of Casey)
Jeff Hopkins (Acquaintance/former coworker of Casey)
Patrick Bourgeois (Mysterious jail visitor)
Mike Walker (Mentioned by Patrick during visit)
Dave Turner (Sawgrass maintenance man)
Thomas Franck (Sender of fictitious email)
Tom Manley (Fictitious name of Casey's supervisor)
Ricardo Morales (Casey's ex, Amy's bf, J.P.'s roomie)
Richard Grund (Father of Jesse)
Mike Lowe (Real name of "Mike 16 Acres" on myspace)
Derrick Williams (Society Entertainment, formerly @Sawgrass)
Tony Lazzaro (Casey's new bf)
Jesse Grund (Casey's ex-fiancee)
Teddy Pieper (nightlife photographer)
Holly Gagne (Family supporter giving TV interviews
Raquel Farrell (Fictitious ZFG Roomie, TGIF hostess)

Thank you Pugs!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #143 on: August 24, 2008, 02:36:55 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: August 24, 2008, 02:38:39 PM »

Thank you Blonde for the pictures again!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: August 24, 2008, 02:39:47 PM »

O/T after my last post ...my daughter comes up to me and says
"Mom don't forget I have a b-day party to go to at 2:30!!!AHH
Put on my hat shoes threw everyone in the car ran to the store and well among other things my daughters friend is now the proud owner of a SOCK MONKEY (her idea not mine)lol..
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #146 on: August 24, 2008, 02:41:18 PM »

After the discussions here of possible incest, I decided to look for some statistics. I found an interesting (but ungodly LONG article) that says this:

Using these two studies, then, as the most accurate we have to date, one finds that either 38 percent (Russell) or 45 percent (Wyatt) of women interviewed reported memories of familial and/or extrafamilial sexual abuse during their childhood, almost half of which was directly incestuous.

The circumstances of these seductions have been documented in the large clinical literature on molestation, only a portion of which can be summarized here. Russell found that "most perpetrators lived under the same roof as their victims." Most (85 percent) of the perpetrators were at least five years older than their victims. Of incest cases with females, uncles accounted for 25 percent of the perpetrators, followed in frequency by fathers (15 percent), brothers (12 percent) and stepfathers (8 per-cent). Women commit incest more rarely - at least in America - although the number may be larger than realized since studies of boys in early childhood are so sketchy (studies have found many mothers quite seductive toward their children even when they were being observed in a laboratory situation).

Even when the actual perpetrator isn't a relation, the parent or guardian is somehow implicated in at least 80 percent of the cases. The other 20 percent contain many cases where parents invite neighbors to sleep with their children, or do nothing about older brothers who molest younger siblings, or leave children with babysitters after they discover evidence of molestation, or continue to allow boyfriends to be alone with children after molestation. One must therefore conclude that the majority of cases of childhood molestation are either perpetuated by caretakers or are consciously or unconsciously set up by them.

Here's the link to the whole article http://www.psychohistory.com/htm/06a1_incest.html

BT...TY for article...FWIW..up here on top of the mountain...very rural area...the local fishwrap is published once a week...#1 reported crime, which is published names and all every week...is sexual abuse of a child bt a family member...I did call the GBI...in my area...as I couldn't believe what I was reading....they told me it has always been the #1 crime in these rural areas.....if you've read any of my posts in the inbreeding up here...I'm sure you remember what I said...how it just keeps going on...and pple act like it's nothing out of ordinary life...sheesh!   Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: August 24, 2008, 02:41:37 PM »

Not in this lifetime!!!! Did you see what I'm bringing to your party????  Butt hen cassorole.....

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: August 24, 2008, 02:42:15 PM »

Put on my hat shoes threw everyone in the car ran to the store and well among other things my daughters friend is now the proud owner of a SOCK MONKEY (her idea not mine)lol..

Did someone say SOCK MONKEY? 

Us sock monkeys are VERY trendy right now! 

I Stand With The Girl
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: August 24, 2008, 02:42:25 PM »

This may help

Thank you Pugs!
Mike Walker (mentioned by Patrick during jail visit
Anything known about this Mike Walker?  Isn't there a Mike Walker that works for Nat'l Enquirer? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: August 24, 2008, 02:42:31 PM »

You gave away BT????????????????????????????????????

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: August 24, 2008, 02:44:38 PM »

Des I had a motorcycle when I was younger, a 120 Honda, tried to keep up with my husband on 350 Honda.  Hah!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: August 24, 2008, 02:45:14 PM »

After the discussions here of possible incest, I decided to look for some statistics. I found an interesting (but ungodly LONG article) that says this:

Using these two studies, then, as the most accurate we have to date, one finds that either 38 percent (Russell) or 45 percent (Wyatt) of women interviewed reported memories of familial and/or extrafamilial sexual abuse during their childhood, almost half of which was directly incestuous.

The circumstances of these seductions have been documented in the large clinical literature on molestation, only a portion of which can be summarized here. Russell found that "most perpetrators lived under the same roof as their victims." Most (85 percent) of the perpetrators were at least five years older than their victims. Of incest cases with females, uncles accounted for 25 percent of the perpetrators, followed in frequency by fathers (15 percent), brothers (12 percent) and stepfathers (8 per-cent). Women commit incest more rarely - at least in America - although the number may be larger than realized since studies of boys in early childhood are so sketchy (studies have found many mothers quite seductive toward their children even when they were being observed in a laboratory situation).

Even when the actual perpetrator isn't a relation, the parent or guardian is somehow implicated in at least 80 percent of the cases. The other 20 percent contain many cases where parents invite neighbors to sleep with their children, or do nothing about older brothers who molest younger siblings, or leave children with babysitters after they discover evidence of molestation, or continue to allow boyfriends to be alone with children after molestation. One must therefore conclude that the majority of cases of childhood molestation are either perpetuated by caretakers or are consciously or unconsciously set up by them.

Here's the link to the whole article http://www.psychohistory.com/htm/06a1_incest.html

BT...TY for article...FWIW..up here on top of the mountain...very rural area...the local fishwrap is published once a week...#1 reported crime, which is published names and all every week...is sexual abuse of a child bt a family member...I did call the GBI...in my area...as I couldn't believe what I was reading....they told me it has always been the #1 crime in these rural areas.....if you've read any of my posts in the inbreeding up here...I'm sure you remember what I said...how it just keeps going on...and pple act like it's nothing out of ordinary life...sheesh!   Des

Destiny, the agency I work for also serves a rural area, and we are mandated reporters for child abuse. We have to make reports just about every week involving the children we work with, and often the abuse is sexual. Last week I enrolled a 3 year old boy in our program who had been removed from his home due to his own father sexually abusing him. 

I Stand With The Girl
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: August 24, 2008, 02:46:51 PM »

This may help

Thank you Pugs!

No problem Mammy....my guess is that the "boyfriend" list is missing a couple of hundred names! LOL....er, maybe that's not so funny 

There are Angels among us.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: August 24, 2008, 02:48:38 PM »

Just googled Mike Walker - he is a gossip columnist for the Nat'l Enq.
Wonder if he sent someone in for jail visit to try and obtain information.
Probably a long shot.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: August 24, 2008, 02:50:15 PM »

bwwaaaaaahahahhahaha...up to # 4 Carpee!!! Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
PugsRule
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: August 24, 2008, 02:50:21 PM »

I think that this is more prevalent than our minds allow us to believe 

There are Angels among us.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #157 on: August 24, 2008, 02:52:21 PM »

Check is in the mail, Des! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: August 24, 2008, 02:53:48 PM »

Destiny, the agency I work for also serves a rural area, and we are mandated reporters for child abuse. We have to make reports just about every week involving the children we work with, and often the abuse is sexual. Last week I enrolled a 3 year old boy in our program who had been removed from his home due to his own father sexually abusing him. 

BT...may I have of the honor of washing and fluffing your wings....Des

crazybabyborg
« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2008, 02:54:14 PM »

Garrison on Fox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.