May 06, 2024, 02:18:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 305285 times)
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: November 09, 2008, 11:38:50 AM »

Des, I have LP's number and have been invited by him to call anytime but my question could easily be handled by you and I'm sure you are aware of " it" and my connection :: in a backward kind of way of course

so could you get my email from Klaas or give yours to her for me. I can't post a direct connection to me online. Let me know which is best. TIA and thanks Des for all you do you too Klaas!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: November 09, 2008, 11:40:02 AM »

Ok laugh, now ask me another question?   

MM - I do not kiss and tell!!  Ok yes I do, YES, I gave GA a hug!!  People spit in his face today!!  His wife is crazy, his daughter is a murderer and his granddaughter is dead.  My heart broke for him.  It did.  But I know as soon as I see him in another interview, I will be so mad at myself for not saying something "real."

Just have to say this.... Mytime put me on speakerphone when she entered Kidfinders, and from the tone of Georges voice you could tell that he did not himself believe that Caylee is alive...he said "she is alive", and it was as if he was trying to convince himself that she is alive...I am not a fan of any of the Anthony's , but the agony and despair in his voice brought tears to my eyes.... so very sad all the way around....for people to spit on him is just so very wrong IMO

I don't agree with the Anthonys either, but spitting on someone is over the line.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #202 on: November 09, 2008, 11:41:24 AM »

Des, I have LP's number and have been invited by him to call anytime but my question could easily be handled by you and I'm sure you are aware of " it" and my connection :: in a backward kind of way of course

so could you get my email from Klaas or give yours to her for me. I can't post a direct connection to me online. Let me know which is best. TIA and thanks Des for all you do you too Klaas!!

Sure Klaas or anyone else who has my addy please give it to Ilovegoodies....TIA...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: November 09, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

First has anyone from Tes checked in this Am asking for food because it is already 11;30 there. I am going to order more chicken but 50 pieces of chicken will not go very far if there are a lot of searchers.I can't afford more. I got 50 yesterday plus made a sizable donation to TES earlier in the month.

Popeyes chicken
Orlando Florida

Phone number  1-407-275-3110

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: November 09, 2008, 11:43:37 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

First has anyone from Tes checked in this Am asking for food because it is already 11;30 there. I am going to order more chicken but 50 pieces of chicken will not go very far if there are a lot of searchers.I can't afford more. I got 50 yesterday plus made a sizable donation to TES earlier in the month.

Popeyes chicken
Orlando Florida

Sam

Thanks Sam

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: November 09, 2008, 11:43:45 AM »

I need help..where is Des? Klaas?

I'm not Klaas....what ya need?...Des
Morning Des, still chewing my bubble gum - will not swallow!!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry O/T....wish I could post it here....don't swallow it Always!!!!....Des Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: November 09, 2008, 11:43:55 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Popeyes chicken
Orlando Florida

Sam
Good job Sam!!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: November 09, 2008, 11:44:22 AM »

Klaas...nanner!

"God dont like ugly"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #208 on: November 09, 2008, 11:46:41 AM »

Yesterday was a bit of a disappointment but tell me this.... IF they did find something we wouldn't know right away right? I thought everyone was supposed to keep quiet about any finds and let LE and CSI do their thing. Maybe they did find something and we won't find out until later. The only info we got were rumors spread by people who were disobeying what Tim told them not to do. Why would a bag of dog bones be taken away by CSI if there are people there that can confirm quickly that it was a dog? There were also "private" searches by pros from TES where the other people were not allowed to go, maybe they found stuff too!

I'm really trying to grab onto some hope here. 

Good Morning ALL Monkeys !!!

Thank You BooMonkey for your grasping for something positive out of yesterday's search.  It is a Hopeful post and we all should hang on to our Hope.

I have been praying non-stop (off and on really) throughout all of yesterday and last night.  Our Son and Grand-Doggie are here. and our Daughter and Grand-Son will arrive for dinner and a visit.  I pray I can stay awake but will also let them know that we should Pray together as my mind will be entirely on this search.

I was so lifted in Spirit by the many heartfelt prayers posted by our talented Monkeys.  I'm not so gifted with words but want everyone to know that when I come to a Prayer, I Pray the prayer in earnest. 

I will be on a constant peek status until tonight when our family leaves for their own homes.

God and His Holy Angels, Please walk with the searchers.  AMEN

PJ flower
PJ, your gentle spirit is noted by this sometimes less refined monkey.  I think you do have a way with words, a very sweet way.  I just wanted to let you know that I will be agreeing in prayer with you also today.  I hope you have a wonderful visit with your family.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: November 09, 2008, 11:48:06 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- About 700 volunteers showed up Sunday morning to aid  Texas Equusearch in its search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Organizers believe more workers will arrive after church today. And while Saturday's search was massive with 1,500 volunteers on board, it was half the turnout group leaders had hoped for.

Volunteers are still needed. Those interested may call 407-517-6333 or visit the Equusearch command post on Lee Vista Road and Shadow Ridge Drive just off of Semoran Boulevard in east Orange County.

Earlier Sunday, the father of Casey's ex-boyfriend Jesse Grund opened the day's search efforts with a prayer.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: November 09, 2008, 11:49:00 AM »

Here's what I am trying to do guys...Thank you Klaas for helping me!

I have contacted Orlando Walmart..they are willing to donate, but need something on TES letterhead..i am working now with TES to get them to contact me to give them all the info I have to fax it in!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: November 09, 2008, 11:50:26 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- About 700 volunteers showed up Sunday morning to aid  Texas Equusearch in its search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Organizers believe more workers will arrive after church today. And while Saturday's search was massive with 1,500 volunteers on board, it was half the turnout group leaders had hoped for.

Volunteers are still needed. Those interested may call 407-517-6333 or visit the Equusearch command post on Lee Vista Road and Shadow Ridge Drive just off of Semoran Boulevard in east Orange County.

Earlier Sunday, the father of Casey's ex-boyfriend Jesse Grund opened the day's search efforts with a prayer.

Thanks Califmom  - yeah I expected less today..
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: November 09, 2008, 11:52:18 AM »

I have contacted Orlando Walmart..they are willing to donate, but need something on TES letterhead..i am working now with TES to get them to contact me to give them all the info I have to fax it in!!!!

Nikki.....YOU ROCK!!!!!!!....Des Wink

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: November 09, 2008, 11:52:30 AM »

Great Job Nikki!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: November 09, 2008, 11:54:05 AM »

I wonder if Rev. Grund is also joining the search.

I wonder if any of Casey's ex-friends/boyfriends are searching - Kristine, Amy, Tony L, Jesse G, etc etc

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: November 09, 2008, 11:55:11 AM »

Thanks guys..I am trying REALLY hard!

"God dont like ugly"
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: November 09, 2008, 11:56:08 AM »

Thanks Califmom  - yeah I expected less today..

Your welcome Smile   I think that 700 is a large number... of course it's nowhere near the number they expected, but it still 700 amazing people looking for this precious angel.  I wish I was there to help!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: November 09, 2008, 11:56:38 AM »

Just got off the phone with TES..Tim should be calling me back soon!! Yeah!! I will let yall know what the outcome is as soon as I know!! Right now, I have to go feed my child...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: November 09, 2008, 11:58:26 AM »

I wonder if Rev. Grund is also joining the search.

I wonder if any of Casey's ex-friends/boyfriends are searching - Kristine, Amy, Tony L, Jesse G, etc etc

I was wondering the same thing.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: November 09, 2008, 11:58:57 AM »

Ok laugh, now ask me another question?   

MM - I do not kiss and tell!!  Ok yes I do, YES, I gave GA a hug!!  People spit in his face today!!  His wife is crazy, his daughter is a murderer and his granddaughter is dead.  My heart broke for him.  It did.  But I know as soon as I see him in another interview, I will be so mad at myself for not saying something "real."

Just have to say this.... Mytime put me on speakerphone when she entered Kidfinders, and from the tone of Georges voice you could tell that he did not himself believe that Caylee is alive...he said "she is alive", and it was as if he was trying to convince himself that she is alive...I am not a fan of any of the Anthony's , but the agony and despair in his voice brought tears to my eyes.... so very sad all the way around....for people to spit on him is just so very wrong IMO

I don't agree with the Anthonys either, but spitting on someone is over the line.

This is JMO and how I see it.. Deep in my heart I don't wanna beleive Caylee is dead either but I know she is. I think that's how George is feeling. I would LOVE to see that little girl get dropped off somewhere and coming walking down the road. And I know all of you awesome monkey's would too. BUT the evidence proves other wise. Sad She's not my daughter (Casey) I wouldn't want to beleive my kid did such a thing to my grand daughter! And she's in protective custody?? Put her A$$ with the other animals and let her get her a$$ beat! Cause even when her trial is over? She can still ask for protective custody and she won't be touched whatsoever my another inmate. What kind of punishment is that?? My mom used to have a scanner and we lived down the street from a police station and we could hear the cop calls. We heard " Go pick up the inmates dinner at family pizza" Shyt, they live better than we do. Shame! JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.