May 03, 2024, 12:41:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #21  (Read 397231 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #180 on: September 12, 2008, 09:37:08 AM »

Posted on WS by Turbothink that it was reported on a Knoxville radio news station that the Forenics Team  from The Body Farm, left yesterday, going back to Orlando in reference to the Caylee Anthony case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70966

If, and that's a HUGE if, this is true, there is only one reason I can think of him coming to Orlando.

No, not to sleep with Casey.

He would come to testify AFTER she is arrested.....

Maybe today is the day

Peace Monkeys
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 12, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »

I thought NG said the front and back yard had been cleared by LE.  I remember hearing that part about the water, but NG seemed to think it didn't happen.  I think...   

NG doesn't think the grandparents are involved even though all their lies point to exactly that

That has to be a PR move. Oh, I know in my heart Nancy could not be that stupid...

everything points to the fact that the grandparents have covered up

over and over and over and over

once, ok accident

twice, what????

three times... guilty as the daughter.

She has gotten "soft" ever since the Melinda Duckett incident.  I agree Carpe that it must be a PR move. 
The other night when she had LaLamey on, I thought she was going to jump through the TV screen and choke him while screaming "ARE YOU EFF'IN KIDDING ME!?!"
She hints to it, but never actually goes there......

I swear i am waiting for NG to just blurt out:  Tell me the truth someone, Is Geo the father??
What if Lee is George's son by another marriage and Casey is C and G daughter which would make them half siblings? That might narrow down the incest thing if Caylee was C and L's child.
What if C is not G's and that is why they don't get along and the same reason Cindy has the relationship she has with C?
What if C just messed with so many men she really doesn't know?
You know this would have been a Maury Povich show getting DNA done but now it is more....Jerry Springer with their family.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #182 on: September 12, 2008, 09:38:30 AM »

ANTHONY FAMILY ODDS FOR 9/12/2008

Lee runs over a dog 5-1

George goes absolutely mad 1-3

Cindy gets a bikini wax 2-1

Casey gets arrested for murder 1.5 -1

Protester gets in fight with one of the nutball clan - even odds

They all get drunk tonight 2-1

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #183 on: September 12, 2008, 09:39:20 AM »

I hate to bring this up again. I just want to know if everyone feels the same about this bountyhunter in the cowboy hat..I have found everything he has stated so far to be true..Well there is still a few we are waiting for conformation about..Like the dna results that will shock up all

I didn't think too much of him to begin with but, I have faith in Destiny and she knows him pretty well now. If he's OK by her then I trust her judgment.

I just wonder what else he is hiding.. I know ng has asked him several times before about things he may have over heard..I think she may have brought up lie detector test to but they may have been when he wasn't talking and still backing the family.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: September 12, 2008, 09:39:31 AM »

My understanding was that the grandparents new media consultant Count Dracula was to do a media blitz for them.. havent seen him since NG where he really did a piss poor job, he looked like a fool tool

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #185 on: September 12, 2008, 09:40:43 AM »

Posted on WS by Turbothink that it was reported on a Knoxville radio news station that the Forenics Team  from The Body Farm, left yesterday, going back to Orlando in reference to the Caylee Anthony case.

If, and that's a HUGE if, this is true, there is only one reason I can think of him coming to Orlando.

Maybe today is the day

I was thinking the same exact thing.  Then again, Orlando does have Disney World.  With the recent request to "hold" the DNA testing, maybe he is coming down to defend his stance on the case so that the prosecution can demand that the testing continue..???  (IF IF IF he is in fact on his way)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #186 on: September 12, 2008, 09:41:40 AM »

I hate to bring this up again. I just want to know if everyone feels the same about this bountyhunter in the cowboy hat..I have found everything he has stated so far to be true..Well there is still a few we are waiting for conformation about..Like the dna results that will shock up all

I didn't think too much of him to begin with but, I have faith in Destiny and she knows him pretty well now. If he's OK by her then I trust her judgment.

He played a game of bad cop good cop.

That is clear to me know. I like him now... definitely a character!!!

I wouldn't want him doing my taxes though.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: September 12, 2008, 09:41:49 AM »

Jose keeps saying thier is a compelling reason casey did what she did...I can hear it now..My client was forced by her mother to keep a child she wanted to put up for adoption ..BLAH, BLAH

What if... and I have absolutely no facts to back this up, pure speculation... Casey found out that GA was abusing Caylee... and held it over her parents heads that she was going to take Caylee away, destroy the family by putting the info out there... CA says don't tear our family apart - I'll take Caylee someplace safe, you keep quiet, I'll sign the house over to you... you don't want the baby anyway...

Might explain why GA was pretty noticeably absent when it all broke - CA was the one who spoke to the media, etc, GA never said a word til that day he snapped...

Doesn't explain the dead body smell, other than that any of them could have snapped in a fit of anger... but it certainly would be compelling and make Casey more of an innocent victim after finding that someone was abusing her child...

Again, pure speculation.  That GA just creeps me out.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: September 12, 2008, 09:41:49 AM »

Although, LE has said for ages that they were sent a pic of Caylee with a possible black eye.

That whole family has probably been beating the hell outta each other for years.

kinda like rock 'em sock 'em robots in there.

Duuuude! I had forgotten all about those..... and when the head would pop up,

that was THE THING!!!!  

did you have a spin welders set?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: September 12, 2008, 09:42:15 AM »

Sorry shock us all...I need more coffee

The only thing I can think of that would shock us is if CAYLEE is a child of an incest relationship..What else would it be? that she was drugged? Im sorry that to me is just not a shocker..

We have a winner :   Child of incest would be the grand daddy of all shockers. No pun intended

Hairs with roots and tissue attached may not only make DNA testing possible, but indicate a struggle took place.

Could possibly reveal casey beat the crap out of CAYLEE???Although that wouldn't shock me I think alot of people following the news would be shocked if it was violent to the point of casey just beating the crap out of CAYLEE??
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: September 12, 2008, 09:42:22 AM »

Maybe today is the day

I was thinking the same exact thing.  Then again, Orlando does have Disney World.  With the recent request to "hold" the DNA testing, maybe he is coming down to defend his stance on the case so that the prosecution can demand that the testing continue..???  (IF IF IF he is in fact on his way)

What is WS???
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: September 12, 2008, 09:43:11 AM »

tomm9298   I like you, and you sound handsome  BUT your avatar scares me every time I see it  
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 09:44:52 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: September 12, 2008, 09:43:15 AM »

Maybe today is the day

I was told froman attorney that it makes no sence for beaz to do that when she hasn't been charged yet..That it can only be done if she was charged for murder
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: September 12, 2008, 09:43:27 AM »

Maybe today is the day

Good morning Dolce

I had not thought of him coming to help argue that testing should continue.....

Darn. I wanted to see Casey in those pink cuffs again. It makes her look so girlie

Peace Monkeys
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: September 12, 2008, 09:43:58 AM »

Maybe today is the day

I was told froman attorney that it makes no sence for beaz to do that when she hasn't been charged yet..That it can only be done if she was charged for murder
Sorry! Usually only done when someone is charged for the murder
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: September 12, 2008, 09:44:33 AM »

Does no one consider the chloroform in the trunk of the car significant?

BRING NATALEE HOME
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: September 12, 2008, 09:45:00 AM »

Tom I like you, and you sound handsome  BUT your avatar scares me every time I see it  

Good morning Hottie, ooops, I mean blonde

It was the scariest monkey I could find. Makes me think of a Stephan King novel.....

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #197 on: September 12, 2008, 09:45:48 AM »

Maybe today is the day

Good morning Dolce

I had not thought of him coming to help argue that testing should continue.....

Darn. I wanted to see Casey in those pink cuffs again. It makes her look so girlie

Good morning sweety.  I agree with Blonde, every time I see your avatar I hear creepy music in my head.  LOL

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: September 12, 2008, 09:45:57 AM »

The Forensics Team from Body Farm may have been in Orlando to testify in front of a Grand Jury.

BRING NATALEE HOME
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #199 on: September 12, 2008, 09:46:36 AM »

maybe the DNA shocker is that CASEY isnt his daughter but Caylee IS!!
To me, thats what would be shocking   

A blogger on another site who claims to know the Anthonys says that what you mention is exactly the case - that George isn't Casey's real father, but is Caylee's.

Early on in the case, a few national news stations said that George Anthony actually adopted Casey and wasn't her bio dad.  For some reason, I stopped hearing that after I had heard it three or four times.  

Then Rick, Cindy's brother, said that George is Casey's bio dad, so I just figured that the media was wrong, but you never know......

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.