May 17, 2024, 12:10:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 366256 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: November 11, 2008, 12:21:48 PM »

I can't help but think that the Anthonys would be happy to know we have begun tearing apart anyone and everyone involved in these last few days. Leonard Padilla. David Lohr. Murt. Even Tim Miller. Even each other.

I know we are all disappointed in the results of the searches to say the least. But I am going to direct my anger toward Casey. She is the one and only person who I know for sure, 100% knows what happened to Caylee and where Caylee is. Casey is responsible. So I'm choosing be mad at her. 

I decided that for me, I'm really not mad at anyone.I'm mad at the emotion of misunderstanding.I understand nothing fully.I can admit that.What I have are ideas,notions,tidbits,gossip,heresay,they said,she said,he said,pings,lies,truth,alliances,characters,actors,publicity seekers,truth seekers,and even a man that calls himself Rev on the scene..Now just how could a person be mad at another person as much as simply not understanding the whole part! It's difficult for me to say absolutly correct on 90 percent of what I've learned so far.It's such confusion and I laugh when I think to myself,"I know who the author of confusion is"..   I vote! On with the trial!!!!

You forgot the squirrels. 

I agree -- confusion is king and queen these days and the root of many a hurt feeling.

I love the monkey judge BTW. He or she should preside over Casey's trial. 

You are so right!!!!Klaas,please add squirrels to that last post!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: November 11, 2008, 12:24:07 PM »

Ya'll I swear I didn't know that picture was such a monster! It almost took up the whole page, i almost fell out of my chair!!  But it is a beautiful verse!!   

I really needed the verse and the laugh. Just felt overwhelmed by the disappointment, and the bickering last night so I took a break from it all.  Of course I couldn't help but read back the 25 pages, only to feel upset by it all over again  I guess I let my hopes get too high this weekend, I guess I had an unrealistic expectation that Caylee would be found.

This weekend starts deer season here in MO. Is there such a thing in FL? Don't know if there is, but it seems that every year here, we have someone found with all the hunters in the woods.  Guess I am just looking for a ray of sunshine.

You're sweet, Orchid! And it's deer season where i am too in MS, so probably so!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1522 on: November 11, 2008, 12:26:47 PM »

C'mere,I want a big hug...

Thanks Tater.  I needed that.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: November 11, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »

I learned in the Natalee Holloway case to never put too much of yourself into anything when it comes to depending on others.  You will be disappointed more times than happy.  I also learned that just because we think we have a bead on things and know just how everything is that is rarely the case.  Some may be angry at Tim and others are mad at LP.  We have no idea what each are going through and what they individually have done behind the scenes that helped or hurt the situation.

I am tired of coming in here seeing one person fighting with another over what is happening in this case.  It's as if we are trying to eat one person a day until the ranks are reduced to only a few. Well, that's already happened.  Take a look around and notice who is no longer posting and who rarely posts.  I have been here a long time and I can tell each of you that Tim Miller has done some wonderful things for the families of missing persons.  If you want to debate that with me...go ahead.  He is a flawed human being trying to right some of the wrongs in this life.  You can't fault him for that.  I don't know LP, but I will say this...he has tried to help.  Sometimes we are misguided and royally screw up things in the process, but I will give him a little leeway too since this entire case is very emotional to a lot of people.  Murt has had his share of mistakes too, as well as, the family members. I think these men had their hearts in the right places at times and at others they let emotions get the upper hand.

I remember countless times I was frustrated over no movement in the Natalee case.  I am still here after screaming at the computer.  Giving up a few times and even crying often.  There is only one reason for anyone to be in this thread at this given moment and that is to support a little girl that reminds of us of our own precious children. A child that had no chance because of a situation beyond her control.   Her name is Caylee Anthony and regardless of each person's individual motive for reading and posting and lurking and helping....all that matters is Caylee.

MOO

Yay, Lalas! Well said!!  cheers cheers cheers cheers

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1524 on: November 11, 2008, 12:27:45 PM »

I just cannot comprehend that KC is THAT SMART to make her child just "disappear" from the face of this earth!

I think that the possibility of her being "buried" can be eliminated, 'cause the "Princess" doesn't like to get dirty..so that leaves water or the trash bin near where she parked her car.  Her car ran out of gas, Caylee was in the back, what did she do, toss her in the dumpster?

Does anyone know how seriously this has been looked into?

She's not that smart. Otherwise, her azzzzz would not be sitting in jail eating Pop Tarts, charged with 1st degree murder. Her smartest move was stalling for an entire month. An entire month of decomposition, etc. And now with more time passed, natural processes, and weather on her side ... and Caylee's small size to begin with. It's just so sad.

I'm sure LE has considered the dumpster, but not sure if she could ever be found if that was the case.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1525 on: November 11, 2008, 12:28:21 PM »

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, won't you be my neighbor????   Dolce, a gerbil??????
Yes, I need something to keep me amused while I sit on Cindy to keep her from running amuck! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1526 on: November 11, 2008, 12:30:02 PM »

I'm sure today the entire Anthony clan feel they have won. But what have they won? Caylee isn't coming home, Casey sitting in jail, their family will never be the same, their will be nagging guilt on many levels that will haunt them until they die. I will continue to follow this until completion, trial or plea deal. I have followed many cases, and watched so many trials, once I start I follow through to the end. I found this board during Natalee and was amazed at the dedication and info. I will not give up on Natalee or Caylee, I will wait patiently knowing justice will come for them, and others that I follow.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: November 11, 2008, 12:30:53 PM »

I do not know why they havent searched the landfill.  They found that girl whose husband murdered her in Utah.  The one where he claimed he was accepted into med school.  It took them weeks and weeks but she was found.  They track the areas where the trucks dump their loads.  They need to go back and see where the truck that took the amscot dumpster dumped its load.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: November 11, 2008, 12:31:35 PM »

I learned in the Natalee Holloway case to never put too much of yourself into anything when it comes to depending on others.  You will be disappointed more times than happy.  I also learned that just because we think we have a bead on things and know just how everything is that is rarely the case.  Some may be angry at Tim and others are mad at LP.  We have no idea what each are going through and what they individually have done behind the scenes that helped or hurt the situation.

I am tired of coming in here seeing one person fighting with another over what is happening in this case.  It's as if we are trying to eat one person a day until the ranks are reduced to only a few. Well, that's already happened.  Take a look around and notice who is no longer posting and who rarely posts.  I have been here a long time and I can tell each of you that Tim Miller has done some wonderful things for the families of missing persons.  If you want to debate that with me...go ahead.  He is a flawed human being trying to right some of the wrongs in this life.  You can't fault him for that.  I don't know LP, but I will say this...he has tried to help.  Sometimes we are misguided and royally screw up things in the process, but I will give him a little leeway too since this entire case is very emotional to a lot of people.  Murt has had his share of mistakes too, as well as, the family members. I think these men had their hearts in the right places at times and at others they let emotions get the upper hand.

I remember countless times I was frustrated over no movement in the Natalee case.  I am still here after screaming at the computer.  Giving up a few times and even crying often.  There is only one reason for anyone to be in this thread at this given moment and that is to support a little girl that reminds of us of our own precious children. A child that had no chance because of a situation beyond her control.   Her name is Caylee Anthony and regardless of each person's individual motive for reading and posting and lurking and helping....all that matters is Caylee.

MOO

Thank you Lala'sMom.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: November 11, 2008, 12:32:29 PM »

I know this will probably sound preachy and goody-goody, because it can't help but sound that way. However - I am old now, and I want to share my wisdom with you young whippersnappers.

Please don't hate, not even the Anthonys. What you send out into the world is what you get back from the world. If you focus on loving people, then you will get back love in your life. But if you focus on hating people, you will get back hatred. Please don't do this to yourselves.

Okay, enough preaching for today.

Hugs and smooches to everyone. 

I Stand With The Girl
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1530 on: November 11, 2008, 12:33:54 PM »

Maybe one of the smart monkeys can clear a question up for me.

I was on Murts site a few days ago, and someone posted that Casey told the child protection person that she worked at Universal Studios.  Per this person, this was done after she had already admitted to LE that she didn't work there. I asked this person to send me the link, or post it, but there were 1600+ there and either they never saw me ask, or it was just talk without a link I had no choice to think of it as rumor, but it bugged me.

Has anyone heard this, and if so do you have a link.....please. 
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: November 11, 2008, 12:35:09 PM »

I know this will probably sound preachy and goody-goody, because it can't help but sound that way. However - I am old now, and I want to share my wisdom with you young whippersnappers.

Please don't hate, not even the Anthonys. What you send out into the world is what you get back from the world. If you focus on loving people, then you will get back love in your life. But if you focus on hating people, you will get back hatred. Please don't do this to yourselves.

I hear what your saying....yesterday when I saw Cindy on murts she looked like she was about to collapse and I did feel a little sympathy for her for a minute.  But she is the one bringing all this upon herself so its hard to show compassion.  I dont think I have ever hated anyone.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1532 on: November 11, 2008, 12:35:24 PM »

Maybe one of the smart monkeys can clear a question up for me.

I was on Murts site a few days ago, and someone posted that Casey told the child protection person that she worked at Universal Studios.  Per this person, this was done after she had already admitted to LE that she didn't work there. I asked this person to send me the link, or post it, but there were 1600+ there and either they never saw me ask, or it was just talk without a link I had no choice to think of it as rumor, but it bugged me.

Has anyone heard this, and if so do you have a link.....please. 

I believe Lenard said this. Even after the cp person left she continued to look for her pay stubs.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1533 on: November 11, 2008, 12:35:58 PM »

You are not old!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: November 11, 2008, 12:36:41 PM »

Awwww....TY, Dolce.

I Stand With The Girl
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: November 11, 2008, 12:37:10 PM »

To whom it may concern..

Please forgive me if I have contributed to all this bad vibe issue that is being brought up! I try to keep it at a minimum..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1536 on: November 11, 2008, 12:37:51 PM »

Smooches to you too.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1537 on: November 11, 2008, 12:38:11 PM »

THIS IS WHY I NEED THE GERBAL PEOPLE!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: November 11, 2008, 12:38:25 PM »

You look beautiful today, BT 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1539 on: November 11, 2008, 12:38:52 PM »

oh soooo close.  Im in Omaha.  You my friend are the first nebraskan ive ever seen here.   
You must be neighbors with my aunt then. I haven't seen her in about 10 yrs.  How's she doin'? 

lol another monkey.  the scarey part about this place is that one of us really could know her, everyone seems to know everyone around this place!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.