May 22, 2024, 02:38:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #6 11/4/10 - 11/11/10  (Read 190968 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: November 11, 2010, 06:29:35 AM »

What kind of dog is their new puppy? It's head looks a little like a Pit Bull to me, but you don't normally crop their ears. Well, I guess they could afford to take care of the dog.   Rolling Eyes

I wonder where the dog is now and if they really took care of the pup or not.  I can't imagine them being capable of raising a puppy.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #801 on: November 11, 2010, 06:35:19 AM »

Goodnight all!  Praying that tomorrow is the day they find Zahra!  an angelic monkey

Thanks, Klaas, for posting those pictures.

Thanks, espresso lover for providing them.

I want to cry looking at Zahra.  Every other child in the picture is being touched or joked with.  SM and Zahra are not touching and she looks so sad.  My heart aches for her.  I am so sorry, Zahra, we do not do a better job of protecting our children.  Your life and history has touched many and opened the eyes of many others.  Thank you for giving your life so that others may live, if that is how it works.  In death, you help others, just as in life.  Rest now, in the arms of the Lord, his Mother, and the angels.  You have plenty touching you now and you have touched others, here on earth, as well.

Well said, Bearly. Amen!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #802 on: November 11, 2010, 06:44:31 AM »

I made this for Zahra's Birthday. It's early, but I just feel so in need to honor her right now that I'm posting it.  Happy early Birthday, Zahra! From the day of your birth, you had purpose and were loved, even if there were times that no arms held you. Your life that was begun on that day has reached the place where all has been restored and you are living life that we can only imagine. God Bless You, Zahra!

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: November 11, 2010, 07:12:02 AM »

I made this for Zahra's Birthday. It's early, but I just feel so in need to honor her right now that I'm posting it.  Happy early Birthday, Zahra! From the day of your birth, you had purpose and were loved, even if there were times that no arms held you. Your life that was begun on that day has reached the place where all has been restored and you are living life that we can only imagine. God Bless You, Zahra!

That is beautiful CBB. TY for sharing. 

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Zahra

NCSunny

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: November 11, 2010, 07:23:36 AM »

CBB,that is beautiful.   an angelic monkey
NCSunny,thanks for bringing the candle link over.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #805 on: November 11, 2010, 08:12:30 AM »

O.T. Sorry mods, but I felt this needed to be posted.

I am asking for a boycott of Amazon.com until this "how to" book for pedophilia is taken off their website. 

"The Pedophile's Guide to Love and Pleasure: A Child-Lover's Code of Conduct"

As an amazon fan I went to check this out - it HAS been removed - you can search for it but the link is dead to look at the details.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: November 11, 2010, 08:18:36 AM »

Thanks Klaas

Why would Adam adhere to one aspect of aboriginal customs regarding the belongings of the deceased and not adhere to the rituals involving the body of the deceased?

Janet

I seriously doubt he is aboriginal and I further doubt he would follow any aboriginal practices.

I thought there were several articles that stated Adam was a pagan.  If it is true that the goblet and offering is what is on the shelve in the mirror I would think that he would follow pagan rights.  IMO I doubt that aboriginal and/or pagan beliefs would suggest he would not seek medical attention for his daughter if she had a virus, then throw her prosthetic leg beside a road and proceed to further hide her body. 

I didn't realize there was any connection between aboriginal and pagan.  Is there?

No idea. I have worded what I was trying to say poorly.  Whether Adam follows aboriginal beliefs, or whether he follows pagan beliefs makes no difference as I doubt either have any practices that would have him neglect his daughter to where things are today with the police searching for her remains.

I know NOTHING about aboriginal views. I do, however, know a little about pagan. We had a nice guy from Belarus that worked with us this summer. He was pagan. I have never seen such a respectful person when it came to other people. He explained that his religion teaches that all life is good and should be treated with respect. His beliefs had a special connection to children as they were "pure life" and untainted by the evil in the world. Sounds weird when I type it but he was fiercely protective of children and would not tolerate even teasing until he understood the relationship between the child and older person. I am not sure this is standard pagan behavior/belief but I would never put AB in the same place as Anton.

As a side note, it was strange to see him offer up wine and bread to the trees/nature before we ate - he offered tequilea at his going away party - I almost laughed to picture a bunch of drunk squirrels and trees!  Monkey Devil!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: November 11, 2010, 08:23:20 AM »

How beautiful! It gave me chills to look at it. Thanks for all the pictures. They give a face to these poor children.

- George Bernard Shaw
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: November 11, 2010, 09:18:03 AM »

What kind of dog is their new puppy? It's head looks a little like a Pit Bull to me, but you don't normally crop their ears. Well, I guess they could afford to take care of the dog.   Rolling Eyes

It is a Pit
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: November 11, 2010, 09:32:09 AM »

http://www.wcnc.com/news/zahra-baker/Zahras-biological-mother-headed-to-NC-107221463.html

Zahra's biological mother headed to NC

by NewsChannel 36 Staff
WCNC.com
Posted on November 11, 2010 at 8:40 AM
Updated today at 8:43 AM

HICKORY, N.C. -- Zahra Baker's biological mother is on her way from Australia to North Carolina while police investigate a possible break in the case of the missing 10-year-old.

Sources told NewsChannel 36 that investigators searching a creek in a rural part of Caldwell County came across some important evidence Wednesday. Police have not released any details on what that evidence may be.

NewsChannel 36 has also learned that Emily Dietrich, Zahra's biological mother, is on her way to Hickory. Dietrich has not had contact with Zahra since she was a baby. She told Australia's Channel 7 News that she was trying to find Zahra when she learned she had disappeared.

"I felt robbed before she was taken. Now I just feel broken," Dietrich told the Australian television station.

In Caldwell County Wednesday, crews searched along Gunpowder Creek off Dudley Shoals Road.

"We have completed the body of water today," said Tommy Courtner, emergency management coordinator in Caldwell County.

A team of nearly 40 people searched both the water and the ground.

"An area that's high priority to us right now, we are doing 3-foot spacing so our guys are basically shoulder to shoulder going through there," Courtner said. "We're moving the brush out. We look at every piece of that ground."

Around noon Wednesday, investigators mysteriously ordered the media out, closing the road and the airspace without explaining why.

A medical examiner from Chapel Hill was on hand to help crews because, investigators say, there are bones in the area -- many of them from deer.

The search in Caldwell County was scheduled to resume Thursday.

Police have made several significant finds in Zahra Baker's case in the last few weeks.

* On Oct. 25, a mattress was found in the Caldwell County landfill. It's still being tested for DNA, but police it belonged to Zahra.
    * On Oct. 27, investigators uncovered the girl's prosthetic leg in the brush off Christie Road in Caldwell County.
    * On Nov. 3, investigators discovered a bone at another search site. The bone is still being tested to determine if it belonged to Zahra.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: November 11, 2010, 09:33:12 AM »

That is beautiful CBB. TY for sharing. 

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Zahra

Beautiful picture, CBB!  Thank you! 

Thanks for the candle link, NCSunny!

(CBB, most of the rednecks around here clip the pit bull ears.) 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: November 11, 2010, 09:34:08 AM »

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/25748759/detail.html

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 11, 2010, 09:37:50 AM »

I don't believe AB has any sense of God or any religion requiring moral ethics. His choice of spouse, partner, soul-mate was Elisa. What does that say about him, we pretty much know what she's about.
He also chose Elisa to mother his daughter. Again, what does this say about him?
In some of these old "religions", cannabalisim was the norm. They believed by eatting a dead tribesman, they would take on characteristics of that person- like if the were strong and fearless, by eatting them, they'd become strong and fearless.
I don't think this man is that deep. He wears tee shirts that say "Vengence", rock band "System of a Down". I think he's a mama's boy, who isn't very smart and thinks he's a tough guy. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: November 11, 2010, 09:40:45 AM »

Per RadBerky on Twitter-
Search for Zahra back to Christie Road.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #814 on: November 11, 2010, 10:17:32 AM »

Biomum is supposed to be here today in the States. I hope she has been set up with a safe place to stay. Possibly with a caring family. This will be a very emotional trip for Emily.  How truly sad the search for her beautiful daughter has to end this way.

Hopefully she will be kept from the media when she arrives so she is able to settle in and not feel attacked.

I pray today is the day they find substantial evidence in this case and the perps are locked up for ever.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: November 11, 2010, 10:23:39 AM »

IF EB is pagan, as she states, WHY is she wearing a tee shirt with a cross on it?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: November 11, 2010, 10:25:02 AM »

Biomum is supposed to be here today in the States. I hope she has been set up with a safe place to stay. Possibly with a caring family. This will be a very emotional trip for Emily.  How truly sad the search for her beautiful daughter has to end this way.

Hopefully she will be kept from the media when she arrives so she is able to settle in and not feel attacked.

I pray today is the day they find substantial evidence in this case and the perps are locked up for ever.

I totally agree!

(Hello, LazyDog1!!)

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: November 11, 2010, 10:32:17 AM »

IF EB is pagan, as she states, WHY is she wearing a tee shirt with a cross on it?

The cross was around long before Christ died and was actually a symbol introduced by the pagans. If you google pagan cross you will find tons of info.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #818 on: November 11, 2010, 10:34:23 AM »

The cross is a pagan symbol that was adored in Egypt thousands of years before Jesus was born.........
http://www.answering-christianity.com/abdullah_smith/cross_pagan_origins.htm

I am very familiar with paganism, but prefer not to discuss it in any forum. You can find all you will ever need to know about it from the beginning to now right online.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #819 on: November 11, 2010, 10:34:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!

CBB the picture is just breathtaking. Beautiful beyond words. Praying that Zahra is found today.
God Bless you little Angel. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.