May 22, 2024, 12:40:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 442952 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: July 21, 2009, 01:32:38 PM »

Bottom Line.

John Silvetti:
  "I trust Hans Mos and ... so did many others ... just read the Natalee Holloway forums."

Kyle Kingman:  "I personally did not trust Hans Mos but ... I perceived John Silvetti's motives all wrong.  I now comprehend that John naively trusted and still trusts that justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family was Hans Mos objective in overseeing the the visual dive and ... the handling of the evidence."

That's not a bottom line for me. 

I think Kyle never even considered criminal ulterior motives on behalf of John Silvetti.  He chose to believe John was naive and trusting - while many believe/know differently.

In that, I think Kyle was the naive one. 

He knows all of the information that was provided to them before and during their endeavor.  He knows Silvetti was just as aware as the rest of them of who not to trust.

I agree.

I was just being the devil's advocate regarding how both Kyle Kingman's words and ... John Silvetti's actions will be justified so that neither are held accountable.

Janet

Accountability can happen.
Depositions would reveal who was meeting with whom trying to sell ROV images. I don't think Executives of CBS are going to lie for Kyle Kingman.
The trail that the buzzards left will reveal what they were and continue to do in order to get Dave Holloway to pay out of pocket more money to fund a bogus search in Aruba!
The threats towards members of this site will reveal why the buzzards wanted us to run away & who they are connected too and why.

Accountability will happen as the truth is exposed.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: July 21, 2009, 01:51:02 PM »

Bottom Line.

John Silvetti:
  "I trust Hans Mos and ... so did many others ... just read the Natalee Holloway forums."

Kyle Kingman:  "I personally did not trust Hans Mos but ... I perceived John Silvetti's motives all wrong.  I now comprehend that John naively trusted and still trusts that justice for Natalee Holloway and closure for her family was Hans Mos objective in overseeing the the visual dive and ... the handling of the evidence."

I think Kyle never even considered criminal ulterior motives on behalf of John Silvetti.  He chose to believe John was naive and trusting - while many believe/know differently.

He knows all of the information that was provided to them before and during their endeavor.  He knows Silvetti was just as aware as the rest of them of who not to trust.

I agree.

I was just being the devil's advocate regarding how both Kyle Kingman's words and ... John Silvetti's actions will be justified so that neither are held accountable.

Janet

Depositions would reveal who was meeting with whom trying to sell ROV images. I don't think Executives of CBS are going to lie for Kyle Kingman.
The trail that the buzzards left will reveal what they were and continue to do in order to get Dave Holloway to pay out of pocket more money to fund a bogus search in Aruba!
The threats towards members of this site will reveal why the buzzards wanted us to run away & who they are connected too and why.

I hope so Kermit.

Until all the dynamics of the past four years encompassing the corrupt Natalee Holloway invetigation were exposed ... I was never aware that such evil existed in the hearts of men.  For the longest time ... I honestly felt that guilty consciences would ultimately dictate that truth and justice would prevail.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: July 21, 2009, 03:11:42 PM »

All you Monkey's are Hoot...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: July 21, 2009, 03:32:23 PM »

cajun miracle

I see you up there in the rafters.

have been thinking about you.  How is your daughter's recovery from surgery progressing?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: July 21, 2009, 03:34:00 PM »

Blue Moon

I see you up there too

How is your sister doing.  An update would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: July 21, 2009, 03:37:29 PM »

Bottom Line.

John Silvetti:

I agree.

Janet

(in red)  Kermit how can accountability happen?  Just curious because other than us (who I might add will not be going away) no one is doing anything.  Seems like after Natalee's 4th anniversary of her murder by J2K and paulus (JMO) everyone tightened their lips and now I believe Aruba thinks they have won by silencing us.  If is very noticeable that Aruba is having a laugh at the expense of Dave Holloway by sending him on these wild goose chases (and the money spent helps their tourism).  So who would be the one to hold all the players accountable?  Not Aruba.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #286 on: July 21, 2009, 03:41:42 PM »

cajun miracle

have been thinking about you.  How is your daughter's recovery from surgery progressing?

Janet

Thanks for asking Janet. She's doing a little better but still has some trials ahead. It will just take time for this to heal and school is about to start for her kids. She's running out of patience.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: July 21, 2009, 03:41:50 PM »

Blue Moon

I see you up there too

Thank you.

Janet
Janet, good evening to you.  Good to see you back posting more lately.  I have felt lonely in the cage at times.  TM has kept me company.

Sister is continuing with her physical therapy (as out-patient).  Her arm is in very good shape and they have released her from physical therapy for that but her leg/foot (foot is dragging) requires a lot more therapy.  It will take time.  Her hair is starting to go back out to the point that it covers her scrare.  She has a new appreciation for life and I can really tell a difference in her.  Her voice even sounds better--more hope than ever about her life.  Talked to her the other day and she is thinking about going back to attending our concerts in the parks on Fridays.  She always enjoyed that.   Thanks for asking.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: July 21, 2009, 03:43:26 PM »

cajun miracle

Janet

Thanks for asking Janet. She's doing a little better but still has some trials ahead. It will just take time for this to heal and school is about to start for her kids. She's running out of patience.

Cajun, does she know yet if she will have to go through anymore surgeries?  I will keep her in my prayers.

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #289 on: July 21, 2009, 03:46:37 PM »

cajun miracle

Janet

Cajun, does she know yet if she will have to go through anymore surgeries?  I will keep her in my prayers.

She won't know for another few months. Prayers are the answer, so thanks. Hey, did you all see Wreck's picture of his dog? A handsome dude!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: July 21, 2009, 03:55:02 PM »

cajun miracle

Janet

She won't know for another few months. Prayers are the answer, so thanks. Hey, did you all see Wreck's picture of his dog? A handsome dude!

No where was it posted? Here or in musings?

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: July 21, 2009, 03:57:38 PM »

cajun miracle

Janet

Musings last night.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: July 21, 2009, 03:59:34 PM »

Progress for justice may not be observable but,i believe progress is being made!Although it has been far to long in the making,justice will be served!Greed is the monkey that sits atop all the American traitors back's.They know who they are & they know judgement day will come.Sucks to be them ehhh!JMOO..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: July 21, 2009, 04:00:00 PM »

cajun miracle

Janet

Musings last night.

Page 14
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #294 on: July 21, 2009, 04:01:18 PM »

Progress for justice may not be observable but,i believe progress is being made!Although it has been far to long in the making,justice will be served!Greed is the monkey that sits atop all the American traitors back's.They know who they are & they know judgement day will come.Sucks to be them ehhh!JMOO..

Just wish that justice would come  SOON!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: July 21, 2009, 04:05:26 PM »

The more time that elapses,the more time the Traitor's have to step in their own Sh_T..then they leave a trail.....JMOO..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: July 21, 2009, 04:06:18 PM »

Blue Moon

I see you up there too

Thank you.

Janet
Janet, good evening to you.  Good to see you back posting more lately.  I have felt lonely in the cage at times.  TM has kept me company.

Sister is continuing with her physical therapy (as out-patient).  Her arm is in very good shape and they have released her from physical therapy for that but her leg/foot (foot is dragging) requires a lot more therapy.  It will take time.  Her hair is starting to go back out to the point that it covers her scrare.  She has a new appreciation for life and I can really tell a difference in her.  Her voice even sounds better--more hope than ever about her life.  Talked to her the other day and she is thinking about going back to attending our concerts in the parks on Fridays.  She always enjoyed that.   Thanks for asking.

Blue Moon

1.  I have a Persistence document (mini book LOL) happening behind the scenes which ... with some assistance from a special lady ... is all coming together although somewhat overwhelming at times.  I am sharing bits and pieces of it on the forum as the work is progressing ... hoping for some input.

Also ... lots of company ... off and on ... over the past couple of weeks has been a distraction.  There was a family wedding.

Then ... considering the location is less than a three hour drive from the Valley ... I have been following the Lindsey Baum case.

2.  At the time of my surgery over nineteen years ago ... my neurosurgeon assured me that in time I would realize that there was life of acoustic neuroma but ... his words did little to ease my discourgement regarding the slow recovery progress until he put me in touch with an "angel" my age who had gone through the same surgery and ... was living life to the fullest.  If your sister could inquire about a support group ... people who can truly relate have the potential of providing peace of mind in the rockey journey.  Just suggesting.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: July 21, 2009, 04:06:34 PM »

I hope so Kermit.

Until all the dynamics of the past four years encompassing the corrupt Natalee Holloway invetigation were exposed ... I was never aware that such evil existed in the hearts of men.  For the longest time ... I honestly felt that guilty consciences would ultimately dictate that truth and justice would prevail.

Janet[/quote]

Well lets think it through.
If Aruba wasn't so fearful of what is being exposed they would not plant such diversions would they using their own Aruba nationals in attempts to threaten U.S. citizens and if American's who assist them were not so fearful of what
you bring up and expose; they would not be threatening you with lawsuits and making false and malicious claims now would they. Just keep in mind, the more they attempt to silence the voices of Natalee which is every voice who stands with her on this forum, the more we insure that another young girl dos not fall into these traps as tourists in a country where the law is manipulated and quashed in order to protect their illegal criminal activity. If you for even a nano-second think I sat idle while being threatened, you are mistaken and I believe justice is at work even though you do not have tangible evidence of that right now.

And you are aware of the evil that exists. It is all in Revelations of the last days. Keep that in mind as you watch it all unfold and you are a witness to it.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: July 21, 2009, 04:09:22 PM »

The more time that elapses,the more time the Traitor's have to step in their own Sh_T..then they leave a trail.....JMOO..

very true

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: July 21, 2009, 04:11:40 PM »

Blue Moon

I see you up there too

Thank you.

Janet

I'm glad to hear she is doing better. I'm sure she will recover just fine and that this is a time for her to take for reflection is all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.