May 05, 2024, 11:42:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #702 12/7 - 12/8/2007  (Read 240327 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2007, 01:32:56 AM »

2 1/2 years and it we get our answer in a few hours. I think good news is possible.

Will keep an eye out for Dutch print media reports or MSM.

Renfro had a terrible day today. No excuse for that mess ... but proving consistent to the end.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2007, 01:37:53 AM »

The man posting from the boat site doesn't find M E Credible at all it turns out:

Quote from: oceanexploration on December 06, 2007, 10:53:56 PM
I must apologize for bringing it up.  Please don't get too caught up in the riddle.  That's it's purpose.  It was "Aruban".  Need I say more?  The point is, it leads to the wrong area.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2007, 01:38:47 AM »

2 1/2 years and it we get our answer in a few hours. I think good news is possible.

Will keep an eye out for Dutch print media reports or MSM.

Renfro had a terrible day today. No excuse for that mess ... but proving consistent to the end.

I had this mental picture of her standing out in front of KIA this morning when they transported Joran to the "secret" location.  I'm thinking that's when she announced he had been released at 11am.  Then she scrambled and called her mom with retractions, LOLOL.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2007, 01:39:46 AM »

Thanks, Igs,

Should be big news day tomorrow for us.  You sound still hopeful and hope you are correct.

G'nite all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2007, 01:41:35 AM »

Nite Anna, I'm not far behind
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2007, 01:43:43 AM »

Klaas,
Have you heard from Red lately?  He didn't call in to Dana's program tonight so I was kind of concerned.  Hope he isn't sick or anything.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2007, 01:48:47 AM »

Klaas,
Have you heard from Red lately?  He didn't call in to Dana's program tonight so I was kind of concerned.  Hope he isn't sick or anything.

Actually yes, I did hear from him tonight prior to the show.  He probably didn't call in because the show was so long.  He seems fine but it's hard to tell in IM, lolol.  Probably just busy with "real" work.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2007, 02:12:31 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2007, 04:13:51 AM »

Quote from Robots
"Mos could be an OK guy and he might be forced to say "there is no new evidence"
because he is not being allowed to use it and therefore he HAS to admit there is no new EVIDENCE. but of course Mos knows there is EXPLOSIVE evidence
and deep down he knows what has happened but since he cant use it --------
it doesnt exist"

I have always thought this also.  They found technicalities to throw out most evidence, like interogation at at an unallowed time, PV's that weren't signed so can't be used.  Same BS they came up with for not allowing JK2 DNA evidence.  They probably didn't follow chain of command for the evidence KJ was flying around with back in 2005, or it just flat got switched in between the flight to Holland from Aruba. If I was from Aruba, let alone an American living in Aruba, I would be so ashamed.  How could they possibly  defending ANYTHING?  Renfro better hope karma doesn't come around and give her reason to go through half of what Beth has.  If she even cares about her kids.  Sounds like she is too busy mouthing off on the computer and kissing Sloot butt to be actually raising her kids.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2007, 04:20:00 AM »

Been standing out in the rain for it is a 4 letter word we don't hear or feel often. might add to the thinking "we are all wet" in CA. We still have fall leaves though!

Seriously, Monkeys keep up the Good Works.

I am behind in reading, so don't know if it is today Joran has a court date or yesterday.

I am trying to think more positive about the progress in Aruba. If I don't want to loose faith and persistence needed to keep the faith in finding missing children and adults.

Scared Monkeys and Monkeys have thank yous on the Donna Jou site. Now we can add those to the thank yous from Beth, Dave, Tim.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2007, 05:20:24 AM »

Wow... Where is everybody at?  I thought for sure there would be a Monkey "Court Watch" going on today? Is everyone still asleep?  Cool

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2007, 05:31:18 AM »

Wow... Where is everybody at?  I thought for sure there would be a Monkey "Court Watch" going on today? Is everyone still asleep?  Cool

I'm here, just finished reading back! Trying to see if I have Mos, Lugo, Dop and whoever took Croes place straight. Got to go back and find that! Seems everything is so confusing out of Aruba! Maybe a plan. Need more coffee!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2007, 06:27:15 AM »

Lugo has a history.  Sound familiar??

With little investigation, police allowed Roy to change flights and leave that day for Boston, effectively closing the case. ''It looked like it was an accident, and we couldn't prove that the other person had something to do with a crime,'' said prosecutor Elivia Lugo.[/b]

The next day, Renee's brothers Michael and John flew to Aruba to retrieve their sister's body. They began asking questions of hotel officials and authorities; they began to doubt Roy's story and the competence of the Aruban police.

They won help from Barbara Stephenson, the US consul general to Aruba. Troubled by what they told her, Stephenson arranged Aruban approval for an FBI evidence team to fly to the island later that week to work with Aruban authorities.

FBI officials have refused to comment about what they found. But both US and Aruban officials involved with the case said in interviews that evidence from the joint investigation suggested Roy's story was false.

http://www.asylumnation.com/asylum/printthread.php?s=51693d3d260e23825b703a6b9bea988b&threadid=3987
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2007, 06:44:21 AM »

Could someone with more knowledge of this case than I have explain briefly the latest informed speculation re: the identities of Simian and Shango, the meaning of their posts, and why they were posting as they did in the early days of the investigation?  I know these are pretty broad questions.  Thanks in advance for any insights.

Posted by Lala'sMom yesterday:

Here's my take on Shango and Simian...

Shango clearly spent all his time trying to distance Joran as any way being the one that caused Natalee's demise.  Shango spent most of his time trying to tell everyone about the status quo on Aruba...how things were done and what the secret stuff was that happened there.  He told us about CnC and how they had those special bottles of drink for women only.  He told us how the kids come there to party and get drunk and act foolish.  He talked about other parties on the island.  How there are those places where the big gamblers go.  You pay enough money..you get whatever you want.  Shango told us about what he thought or had been told or had surmised from what he knew from living there and working there for a number of years.  He knew the routine...remember he doesn't say too much about Joran as a killer. He just tells what he thinks may be the routine there.  Shango knew there was a person that knew all that had happened and he just calls him dirty hand.  Shango never actually admits that it is van der Straaten...just someone connected to the police.

Simian was on the inside in some way...had connections to ALE,  Simian and Merian were either the same person or they were posting from the same ideas or they collaborated together. If you notice, Simian was saying the local rumor about the insurance scam as first. Then as he/she heard or read about the statements the perps were making changed his tune.  Simian alludes to a 5th suspect.  We still don't know who it is.  Who ever it was is the person that can unravel a lot of this mystery. Simian was seeing things firsthand and he got so little attention...then when everyone began to listen...Shango shows up. They are the yin and yang of this whole story.  One side to tell what was happening in real time and the other to tell the story of what often happens on the island. 
Klaas ~ no kidding, could we (you  Smile) make a sticky of Lala's explanation?  It's a sort of Cliff's Notes/Lala's Notes cheat sheet for me.....Thanks, tcu
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2007, 06:47:27 AM »

Anna
you could be right

Of course I am and when I'm not YOU are, lol.  It's Blah who is always wrong, you know.

for the record - I was born in the south but got the hell out of there cuz of all the GD rednecks!!!

Git-R-Dun!!!

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2007, 07:59:39 AM »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shocked

Is today the day? Idea

I am here in the phils, on pins and needles 

wondering what the h3lll is going on.... Neutral

and hoping... just hoping... Wink

there is the beginning of the end of Joran and his father's tricks... Laughing

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2007, 08:04:40 AM »

Anna
you could be right

Of course I am and when I'm not YOU are, lol.  It's Blah who is always wrong, you know.

for the record - I was born in the south but got the hell out of there cuz of all the GD rednecks!!!

Git-R-Dun!!!

Good Morning, Sugar!

I'm here.  Should be what now, 9 a.m. in Aruba?  Maybe the 24hora site would be reporting first?  Is anyone already watching it? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2007, 08:08:29 AM »

Anita was just on GMA - about a 15 second clip. Said that there is no new evidence and that she -hopes- Joran is released today.
chelebele
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2007, 08:16:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.....I sure hope we get some good news today! thumleft
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2007, 08:24:31 AM »

Morning monkeys.  I'm here on watch with ya.  going to make a fresh pot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.