May 04, 2024, 03:09:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 551187 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2010, 02:32:09 AM »

This one caught my eye too for obvious reasons.   

No idea if there's a connection or not.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.mooiboxtel.nl/index.php%3Fsoort%3Dnieuws%26catid%3D0%26id%3D26401&ei=cqF3S-WKItLO8Qa317XHCg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Bram%2Bvan%2Bder%2BSloot%2522%26hl%3Den

THE COFFEE AT ............ CAFE TURNAROUND

Now the countdown has begun for the carnival was a nice moment in the coffee to go with Bram van der Sloot of Turning Point cafe. The cafe Boxtel know we have many years. In March 2005 Bram van der Sloot is owner of the famous and versatile catering business in Boxtel. In April 2008 he decided with his wife Betty the cafe formerly known as Marktzicht a new name. Retained Pub Turnaround.

The cafe is aimed at a broad audience. With a full year round calendar was always a party in the cafe. Regular performances are different and also the associations which are housed is often thought. There are 7 teams dart cafe Watershed, watershed 1 to 4, the Slootjes, pig and team Frontier Sat. On different days of the week the teams compete in an exciting competition. But the darts teams are not the only organizations that can be found. The Red River Band, a carnival club with a chapel, provides regularly for many in the music business. During the carnival days Turnaround cafe also home to the carnival and she received many guests. This year a delegation from Leopoldsburg another visit during the festive days. If the bustle of the carnival in Boxtel then returned, the Red River Band in Leopoldsburg again gently do.

The pool in the pub is well used. The Green Pomerans and free billiards are associations who are at home to cafe Turnaround. Also plays a team of Watershed café along with table tennis competition in the business Taverbo and the team of 9 RKSV Boxtel Boxtel is a weekly recurring guest on Bram and Betty. Bram indicates that he likes to use the various bar associations who are familiar with Turning Point. "We all try to do something," said Bram.

Turning Point Cafe is home to several markets. Not only the cafe was known to many Boxtelaar, but also for their barbecue and catering service, they are known. The catering is provided and delivered complete and in different price possible. For everyone, there is plenty of choice. The hall, which is located above the cafe, is currently undergoing a complete restyle. Puck and Willemien Meijs are currently busy for the room to turn it into a truly magnificent room for many purposes. Do you have a party or meeting before you are at turning point cafe to the right place. Bram, Betty and the entire team look forward to serving you.

Of course I ask Bram, so just for the carnival, to the program. During the carnival is open from 10.00 hours Turnaround. Except on Wednesday, then everyone is welcome from 13.00 for the traditional herring happen. Several associations during the carnival will visit the Turning Point and Prince d'Teun n urst brings together with his visit to a carnival around the clock Tuesday from 13.15 hours. "And during Carnival every day activities of The Three Kupkes" Bram says enthusiastically. In the carnival days is therefore a great party.

Even days after the carnival is the party continues. There are already several performances by various artists again on the schedule. By Pub Turnaround goes partying all year.

For more information about the various options and the agenda of café Turnaround look at www.cafekeer.nl. Turning Point Cafe is open daily:
Monday to Thursday from 16.00 pm, Friday from 09:30 hours, Saturday and Sunday are from 15:00 Bram, Betty and their team from 11.00 hours for you.

Category: Company News
Author: Mooiboxtel.nl

http://www.mooiboxtel.nl/img/getnieuwsafbeeldingimg.php?id=16552
(Funny pic imo, but I thought some might not appreciate it)

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.cafekeer.nl/cafe_keerpunt.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Bram%2Bvan%2Bder%2BSloot%2522%26hl%3Den&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjxGMC4nozNut2hKLoZZ248HliSTw

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2010, 02:39:06 AM »

San
Global Moderator
Monkey All Star

View Profile WWW

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 -
« Reply #1686 on: February 13, 2010, 03:33:22 AM »

Quote from: billb on February 13, 2010, 01:56:31 AM

Thanks for your continued support of Natalee and her family billb.

That's what it's all about.

We Monkeys support each other.
[/Quote]
Thanks for the support San......
I haven't been posting here as long as others....but I have been reading since the early days....

Justice for Natalee is just around the corner...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2010, 02:42:41 AM »

http://www.brabantscentrum.nl/

Google translation:

Paul van der Sloot DECEASED

Years of struggle against Southern Main road

Former Boxtelaar Paul van der Sloot is deceased. The resident of Aruba was Wednesday, February 10 around 21:45 hours local time on the tennis court of Villa Park "Tierra del Sol" suffered a heart attack, said Aruban media this morning. Van der Sloot was brought by ambulance to the hospital, but resuscitation attempts were not late.

The former resident of Boxtel in the eighties was heavily involved in the debate on the Southern Main road in Boxtel. Van der Sloot resisted by supporters, united in the interest Eindhovenseweg Residents / Liempdseweg (BEL), against the construction of the road. In May 1980 has gathered the council endorsed the proposal of the College of B & W. order to build a route through the Forest Field in order to spare the city center. Two years later, in June 1982, the draft zoning plan was ready. Objections were filed, including by BEL. Van der Sloot: "This route will almost certainly beaches at The Crown."

Although the Provincial Executive in February 1985 adopted zoning, the struggle of Van der Sloot and his supporters against the town Boxtel unabated. The construction of the road began on July 27, 1986. In October, work on the Southern Main road shut down by the Council of State following a suspension request from BEL. The continued delay caused great discontent among the inhabitants of Boxtel.

After a fatal car accident in the center in December 1987 was the debate around high on the Southern Main road. In May 1988 the Supreme Court annulled a decision by the court expropriation. The town had a new boot process. The BEL pursued the legal battle. The Crown in December 1988 approved the land use right and the Southern Main road could be completed.

In September 1989 the painting was still on the Southern access road. Legal advice from the College Boxtel had made clear that further construction was impossible. The road finally disappeared from view. Eventually, on November 10, 1995 officially opened the Keulsebaan.

ARUBA

Van der Sloot was living until the mid seventies in Boxtel, then he moved to Tilburg for his study. He worked at Mutual office in Eindhoven and Arnhem. Van der Sloot in 1990 moved with his family to Aruba, where he worked as a judge in training.

In June 2005 was Joran Van der Sloot's son, the police detained on suspicion of involvement in the disappearance of American schoolgirl Natalee Holloway. Van der Sloot himself was sitting down a few days because he may have more of the case would know. The former Boxtelaar finally got a sum of money as compensation because his innocence had been in prison. Following a remand by 90 days Joran was released for lack of evidence. The case came back into the news when crime journalist Peter R. de Vries an investigation into the disappearance of Holloway started. Persecution of Joran was out, the investigation continues.

Van der Sloot died unexpectedly. When the burial place is unknown. Family members reported this morning that is still not clear whether the former Boxtelaar is buried in Aruba or the Netherlands. Van der Sloot would be Monday, February 15 to celebrate its 58th anniversary.

I guess they don't know THE REST OF THE STORY either.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2010, 02:53:01 AM »

Okay, which one of you bastards ate baby Jesus in the King Cake????    (I'm going to hell) 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2010, 03:06:37 AM »

San
Global Moderator
Monkey All Star

View Profile WWW

I haven't been posting here as long as others....but I have been reading since the early days....

[/quote]

I see ya BillB!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 03:32:27 AM »

San
Global Moderator
Monkey All Star

View Profile WWW

I see ya BillB!
[/quote]
Thanks Keepthefaith.....
Like all Good monkeys.....
I wonder what does paulass's passing bring to the table in Natalee's case?
Regardless.....k2 has to be worried.....ahata....has to be worried.....american traitors have to be worried....
k2 need to come clean with American authorities.....if they have any chance at all for surviving....
As time goes on....they (k2) along with the rest of the perps.....and those that participated in the cover up.....have to be extremely worried for their futures......
they are now liabilities....no longer under the protection of paulass....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2010, 03:35:43 AM »

Good Night Good monkeys.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2010, 03:43:45 AM »

Me personally.I think deals will continue to be struck,with those players,who continue to vie for power and money.Power and money.Isn't that what it's always about?A person like Paulus dies.There's another chomping at the bit to take his place in the heirarchy that is Aruba.Unless it's in the best interest of a particular player,and or pawn, i don't believe there will be to much communication coming from Aruba.People will slowly die,one by one,until their is no one left to tell the story.I do believe in miracles,although,it better come soon,due to the propensity for people to die prematurely on that island.I'll take justice either way!JMOO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2010, 03:44:13 AM »

Good Night Good monkeys.....

GoodNight BillB.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2010, 03:46:05 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2010, 03:52:54 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2010, 05:17:42 AM »

Paulus Van der sloot - Lawyer / Rapist / Murderer

"I found it annoying, but understandable that
emotions were unloaded in my direction", said
Van der sloot later. (Het Parool)

---

I hope he really found it annoying that a heart attack
was unloaded in his GENERALLLLL DIRECTIONNNNNNN!

LOL

Eat dirt, beyotch. You have been banished for life, troll.

Translator:

Such a pity it is Monday at 58 you became... but it's

looking like Monday has been rained out. Go see de sharks!

I am looking forward to some more "chronic assho leveling" in 2010.

Long overdue.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2010, 07:09:51 AM »

Okay, which one of you bastards ate baby Jesus in the King Cake????    (I'm going to hell) 

Don't worry Wreck, it will all come out in the end!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2010, 07:52:16 AM »

Paulus will NEVER rest in peace. And the sporter has another death on his hands. How does it feel now, Joran

jmo

http://www.onepaper.com/deals/?v=d&i=&s=Caribbean:Paradise+News&p=1105687851

A package of news briefs from the Caribbean
by WOAI
Sep 02, 2005
     ARUBA: Dutch suspect in the disappearance of Alabama teenager to be released, father and attorney say

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - A judge on Thursday ordered the release of a Dutch teenager held in the disappearance of an Alabama honors student, but the teen remains a suspect, the defense attorney said.

The Dutch teen's father, Paul van der Sloot, said the judge ruled there was no reason to hold his son, Joran, on suspicion of murder but the youth remained a suspect in the sexual assault of Natalee Holloway.

But defense attorney Antonio Carlo disputed part of the father's statement. He said the 18-year-old van der Sloot remains a suspect in Holloway's disappearance but will be released Saturday and could remain free pending the outcome of the investigation.

The decision to release van der Sloot "only has to do with the pretrial detention. The primary condition is he has to remain available to police," Carlo said.

The Aruban lawyer for Natalee's father, David Holloway, said van der Sloot could still be tried in the case despite his release.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2010, 07:57:37 AM »

Sorry for the 'oldie' -- just one of the many thought provoking posts from Dutchlady......

Dutchlady
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:44 am

I have to say this whole case rests on the mindset of what a instant disposal of a body would relay, that is to say that Joran and the two others as young dependant men should have just dumped her after the situation got out of hand. But they did not.

In the first place, they and no one else was ever seen with Natalee after that Carlos and Charlies exit, no teen, no adult -none. The reason I would think for Mountain Brook teens interrogation was to see if they had any liasons with islandes and the suspects, or saw something or heard something that has been missed. If they did see something it could add to the mindset of the act Joran played as exchange Dutch student as to why he would make up an identity to the group. See the situation. He made up and would say someone verified his status as one of them, a wolf in sheeps clothing. NOW WHY WOULD BE LIE SO EARLY ON = TO SET A TRAP.

The issue of the last night is crucial as Joran said if his mother had been there nothing would have happened or words to that effect. RIGHT.

He would still have gone gambling, still have used the stooge Satish and still have gone out with Deepak as driver and stayed out all night. He would not have brought home or had a wild party in the main house whilst Paulus was still out aka the McDonalds visit, he would have been fed at home and in bed due to the test next day. One flaw in all this is that Joran had the annex to himself, yet he has another brother who is 'courting' and seems to be more well adjusted in photo images of behaviour. So this is bizarre as the two brothers could stay in this complex together and one would think both had designs on this building for friends. So why only Joran? She said the boys fought all the time, so can we now say the instigator was separated for family peace. Why then did Paulus take him to casinos and allow the expenses for gambling and drink as a reward for his behaviour, why?

In the path of this are two brothers who are said to have two mothers says Mrs Ramirez as they were brought up by their maternal grandmother in Suriname. So they were not in Aruba as long as Joran. But in contrast to other island teens at school seen in photos of the award ceremony these are like minded indulged and undisciplined children who wanted as Joran did to go to the US as none US citizens. Glamour and the party life is the answer, not job opportunities. None applied to join the military. All had time on their hands and no manual labour to do.

Now if we go to c and c's the shark is there above the door and in shark and Joran's mentality there is the shark he said of, it is a joke you see. He says little words that mean something in pictures. Natalee on her travels would have seen sharks before and in the dark where does one see them?

In the sand, no bodies are placed on the island due to the tanki's and ditches that flow and pollute the water. The sand is fine grains of quartz and any body dug into it would cause a calibration pit, rather like a souffle that sinks, only in a slower time. In such hot places microbes and sand creatures would disturb this area and it would have to be higher up the beach as kids play sand castles and all manner of things, plus erosion. It would not be a place in the middle of the night with last moon phase to see and to ensure that it was a safe place for predator disposal. I have made sand parcels and check this out in what it looks like and it cannot be done.

In sea burial, this again had to be planned and again where to place in the ocean to know if it would roll back as in Scott Peterson case they would have read and heard about. The answer is Peterson tied her body to a bouy and it came loose.

I would say this as scenario. One night you find a friend, son or husband has done some deed that will cause some disaster and something has to be done as this disaster will affect the lifestyle and the life so far allowed on an island far from home. I do not want to go back home. So I help this contact and use my not their mentality. See cases historically of such involvement. In doing so the mentality the police are looking for is in the minds of more than this trio. The places that Natalee would be taken would be to his home, and to the Kalpoe home, as most efficient at the time. Then the route is from an islanders knowledge of where tourists go and can be blamed if she is ever found, hence why the use of Fishermens huts. I have to say I think the key to all this is the school and that end of the island, as if one does as is said by the suspects who are called suspects then they appropriated and did not dig for one needs a spade. I would think that Dompig is looking at the simpleton in these and looking at kids as mentality when it is a more criminological and geologically trained mind and minds that placed her. Those persons still guard or watch her grave and are on or watching bloggs and message boards as to give subversive information when the search teams come, and to hoodwink and make an ass of the Aruban people and the police.

That is what they have succeeded in doing and why their is so much publicity in this case is that the suspects and 'calibration overflow' of deviants has joined in as tickle sites, speakers and as media infamous identities. In Poaches case of Latoyia for one he did not court the media, quite the opposite and was a loner. In Ian Huntley the mass media was same as this case because of infamy desired. The actors just cannot stop acting out the roles and be nobody's just like anyone else. Or do some public act that makes them celebratred and not hated, or feared. Look at the school line up and see the distancing even then of Joran from the rest of the class. He has no buddies or person to see his achievement, so why? In reviewing this to the monkeys as 'open source' communication I am keeping things back that other monkeys and the family knows for obvious reasons. My cognition is shared with a few. I really need to see the places now with experts and with field support.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2010, 09:50:16 AM »

I don't know if I like "sweatyrunning man" or the "Boxtelse Bastard" better  Monkey Devil!

From the article Texasmom posted:

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2010, 09:55:39 AM »

Wow... even sportswriters are familiar with the liar known as Paulus Van der Sloot.... in an article about how Lane Kiffin has made a pact with the devil the writer ends by saying that:

Lane Kiffin will eventually make one heck of a doubles partner with Paulus van der Sloot when he winds up in Hell! I just hope I’m not the ball or a spectator!

http://www.giftsandfreeadvice.com/free_advice/the-devil-and-lane-kiffin-did-lane-kiffin-sell-his-soul-to-satan/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2010, 10:01:02 AM »

So it looks like it was a bomb explosion yesterday:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=2649&offId=0

UN GRUPO DI PERSONA TA EXPERIMENTANDO CU BOMB NA ARUBA

UN GRUPO DI PERSONA TA EXPERIMENTANDO CU BOMB NA ARUBA
Relaciona cu e explocion na Simeon Antonio di diasabra atardi nos a ricibi un yamada di confirmacion cu explosion a tuma lugar na e veld di futbol banda di e parke di Simeon Antonio. Diadomingo mainta tempran nos fotografo a bay na e sitio un rato despues patruya tambe a yega na e sitio. Investigacion haci na e sitio ta indica cu tin un grupo di persona ta experimentando cu explosivonan. E grupo ta yama su mes "AUA BOMB SQUAD", nan ta experimentando cu polvo productonan di aerosol y liquidonan flamable. E explosion di ayera tabata basta fuerte y a rebenta un bari grandi den 2 pida. Polis tin atencion di e acto aki y ta investigando cual grupo ta hungando cu KA-BOOM! pero cu por ta hopi peligroso.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2010, 11:07:25 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2010, 11:09:45 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!   

Forgot to add...

Happy Valentine's Day!  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.