May 22, 2024, 08:21:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAILY PRAYERS NEEDED FOR NONESUCHE'S HUSBAND  (Read 49432 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 27, 2006, 11:40:51 PM »

AZlady- I am far from a hero, but thank you for those lovely daisies too and your faith in our family to travel this path.

Shell- thank you, there are many wonderful hearts full of integrity on this forum and yours is special to me as well.

Tidy - Hugs and thank you for your prayers.

Artcolley- You are in our prayers for a speedy recovery, come back soon.

Today was a good day for DH, he felt better than he has in days, no chills or tumor fevers. I can't remember the last day he didn't have those recently. I just know your many prayers and good wishes for him helped to fuel that, so thank you. To enjoy today together was the best possible gift I could have hoped for.

We pray for all of the monkeys daily, we thank you for all your prayers and hope we all keep the faith.

I continue to stand with the girl.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2006, 12:24:31 AM »

ArtColley, I'm sorry to hear you cracked ribs and know that must be very painful.  I'll add you to my prayers for a quick recovery too, as I pray for None and her family.  Be careful!

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2006, 01:02:35 AM »

To None and her Hubby: Even the sunniest, most perfect daisy sometimes fulfills it's purpose best, with "unlooked for" help. During those times, God visits and gently touches us so that we can go on with the beautiful brightness He created us for. And we find that even when His hovering has no need to be quite so near, we are left forever changed, renewed in life, and assured of our role in creation. Hold strong to your faith and believe in the future. He has a plan, and He loves you. HUGS!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2006, 12:53:28 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
None, I think about your situation daily. The thing is tho, when you come on, even tho you are going thru this, you always brighten my day with your faith and inspire me. I think your husband is a lucky man to have you by his side in this, God brought you together. There are some people, internet or not, that's heart just reach out and grab you and their goodness and attitudes are inspiring. You are one of those people for me.
I pray for your continued strength.

AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!
You said it beautifully Shell and None I second her thoughts!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2006, 09:42:54 PM »

To Dear None and Mr. None-you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  I pray for Mr. None to regain his health and hope he and the None Family can feel the love and care from friends far and wide.  God Bless

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2006, 06:28:16 AM »

Louise, CBB, ldstlou-

Thank you so much, we appreciate all of your prayers and concern. Either he truly did feel better on my birthday or your prayers assisted, but he was able to enjoy some of the day with me which was a great improvement.

CBB- sending you hugs and prayers, please know we are so saddened by your recent loss. I do trust that God has a plan but I also hope God is reminded by our prayers how deeply our family loves and appreciates my DH.

MuffyBee - we have missed you. I hope you have returned to the US and are happy and safe. Thank you for making time to post your care and concern, God bless you.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2006, 10:54:46 AM »

Hi, Nonesuche,

Altmetroguy was asking about you & DH last night, and has probably sent you a note.  In case he wasn't able to here's a link:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=130&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=360

You know my prayers are with you all.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2006, 05:19:38 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Louise, CBB, ldstlou-

Thank you so much, we appreciate all of your prayers and concern. Either he truly did feel better on my birthday or your prayers assisted, but he was able to enjoy some of the day with me which was a great improvement.

CBB- sending you hugs and prayers, please know we are so saddened by your recent loss. I do trust that God has a plan but I also hope God is reminded by our prayers how deeply our family loves and appreciates my DH.

MuffyBee - we have missed you. I hope you have returned to the US and are happy and safe. Thank you for making time to post your care and concern, God bless you.

Thank you, none! Hon, everyday the hope, faith, and expectation is taken before Him that your DH will be fully restored to health and that your marriage will be even better than ever! I wouldn't and couldn't ask for anything less................it's just not in my heart. I believe He will answer that prayer! Faith as small as a mustard seed can move a mountain, and I join with all us "monkeys" in standing firm in expecting that miracle you're looking for! Scripture teaches that sometimes we don't have, because we don't ask. I'm asking for full recovery, strength and ecouragement on a daily basis until the healing is complete, and absolute protection be wrapped around you both. I believe in the future for both of you, not seperated, but joined together as was your and His intent on your wedding day! Love you, None!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2006, 03:33:55 AM »

None:

I am away and did not know the latest about your husband's illness.  Please know that I am praying for Mr. None's complete healing and also for you and your family as well.  When you posted about Mr. None from the beginning, I always thought how wonderful things were and how lucky you were to have him in your life.  I now know how lucky Mr. None truly is to have you in his life and by his side to join him in fighting this horrific battle as well as to receive the abundance of love you have for him.

I also read your touching notes and your reminder that there is no guarantee of tomorrow.  My nephew was killed in a car accident this year and Friday would have been his 21st birthday.  I watch my brother hug his sons and my son a little tighter and a little longer and know that in his death, my nephew taught us all how to love a little stronger and to recognize the gifts that family and friends truly are.  I have been reading this thread and see that you have opened many gifts that are your true friends here at SM.

I wish Mr. None the best and will continue to pray for a complete recovery for him.  With God, all things are possible.

With love and a hug that is a little longer for strength, Bearly

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Mrsn2itiv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2006, 12:39:10 PM »

Thinking of you today nonesuchedaisy   Wink

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2006, 01:52:35 PM »

Hey, None, wanted to leave you a note here since I am not able to get online much these days.  With tourism season + kids  all out of school I ahve precious little free time and we seem to spend all of it on the boat or at the beach........

I keep you and your hubby in my prayers.  You have been a great supporter and asset to this board and I hope our thoughts and prayers will bring you the strength you need to get through this.

In the words of one of my fave people of all time, NEVER GIVE UP.  (That was Jimmy V.......)

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2006, 04:41:58 PM »

Dear None and family,  I'm been praying for all of you......I am so glad you have each other during this difficult time.......I'm not good at putting my thoughts into words, but please know I will continue to pray for a miracle, and for all of you.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2006, 04:53:40 PM »

Mr None's mother is here visiting and so I've had less time to read and keep up on SM, but just came into my home office for some solitude, lit my prayer candle and then signed on to read your supportive prayers and comments. I pray for all of us when I pray, we all deserve good things and health, every monkey. Please know all of you are so dear to my heart...

CBB- I could cry, you write such beautiful messages to me when I know your own heart must be full of grief for your loss. You are truly remarkable, I love you too. Sending you so many prayers particularly now.

NJSons_Mom- Thank you, metro was kind enough to email, he is such a tender and caring man. I know you always hold my hand when I most need it NJMom  Wink

BearleyThere- Thank you, I am so sorry to hear of your nephew and perhaps God needs more angels {{ HUG }}? I could never help all of you, as much as you have our family. Thank you for your prayers and we do believe a miracle is possible so we pray for that too.

2N-
Smooches to my sweet 2N, thank you for that beautiful daisy prayer reminder. I've missed you.

Whodunit-
I know Jimmy V also and he was inspirational in his quest against cancer, thank you for reminding me of him today, I've missed seeing you too. Please take care and thank you for keeping our family in your thoughts and prayers. We will keep yours in ours too.

A note for all - Klaas is perhaps the most modest human I've ever met but she send a birthday gift this week as did MeMere and San and Angie. All lovely, thoughtful, cherished friends of ours now. I am so touched by their generosity and friendship. Klaas sent a monkey, the one I posted on the birthday thread. Please know my daughter now puts that monkey next to mr none's pillow every night, it is a comfort to her and to him, for she knows all of you are watching over us  Very Happy Thank you so much for helping not only me, but my precious family to know what good and special people do exist in this community and would share their hearts and prayers with us as you have. I thought each of you would like to know a monkey now watches over him as he sleeps.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2006, 07:34:31 PM »

Nonesuche, that is so appropriate that it was Klaas who sent him a monkey and that a monkey watches over him as he sleeps. For the monkeys are in constant conversation with God about your DH and your entire family. I'm glad his mother is now there for a visit.

Thank you for offering to help organize the prayer chain. You are so thoughtful and generous to offer, as I know you truly must have your hands full these days.

God bless your family; we are all praying for your miracle!!

Bring Natalee home...
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2006, 12:09:49 AM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

I'll be back to posting soon...I cracked a few ribs in my  "little fall" last week or whenever it was. I lost track of time!  Haven' t been able to move much! Embarassed

Hey ArtWithTheBeautifulColley - I'm sorry to hear about the cracked ribs and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Nonesuche and Mr. Nonesuche - I hope today was a good day for you, and that the rest of the week is as pain free as possible.  Hugs to you,

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2006, 12:19:31 AM »

Oh Nonesy,
I have been away on vacation and then my computer was down for a week and I came back to read the latest developments with your husband.
I feel like such an awful friend for not reaching out to you sooner, but I see that the rest of the monkeys have got my back.
The monkeys are truly a special group of people, aren't they?
Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and Mr.None and the rest of your family.
I have come to consider you as my dear friend and it hurts my heart to know that you and your family are hurting so badly. I love ya daisy chicky!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2006, 09:37:15 PM »

Dear None and Mr. None,

I pray every night for the 2 of you and your family. I also pray for all the other Monkeys and their families for God to give them the strength to endure whatever he sets before them.

On a side note, I know you are very health conscious. Have you had your DH try Ensure for those times when he is unable to eat much. I am usually wild about chocolate in every form but in the case of Ensure I preferred the strawberry. It also comes in vanilla. If you are near a VA hospital and he goes there you may be able to get it free. My brother says they have it where he goes.

Again you are in my prayers.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: August 02, 2006, 02:03:02 PM »

Mishy, Sleuth, Cubbeegirl, and Sam
Thank you so much for caring as you do, for your prayers and for continuing to check in and keep us motivated to pray for a miracle. It helps so much, today has been a low day so it means all the more  Very Happy

Sam-
We tried Ensure but he didn't care for the after taste, so the hospice nurse suggested Carnation Instant Breakfast which seems to be working for him. I'm relieved in that when he doesn't feel like solid food, that he's getting all his requirements for a meal.

I am praying for Artcolley too, for her injury to heal well so she can paint so beautifully again!

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: August 02, 2006, 10:35:11 PM »

I have included him.I know about blood clots,from past friends.Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2006, 10:39:43 PM »

Will your car run on e-85,instead of gas?Do any of you know when TES is returning to Aruba for a search?I would to see Natalee returned to her home and church.I can wait for Justice which is coming.cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.