May 17, 2024, 08:41:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #91 1/14/09 - 1/15/09  (Read 316304 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: January 14, 2009, 07:08:45 PM »

Good evening monkeys and welcome new monkeys

I've been thinking this case is just too weird and getting more bizarre every day
could it be that Casey killed Caylee and dumped her poor little body plan and simple.
Then everyone else came into this case for themselves and Casey
The only person I see that has come into this case for Caylee is TES and Tim.
He wanted her found so she didn't have to be out there alone.

I'm I just being simple minded or does things like what is happening in this case really go on in other cases

Monkey hugs

It goes on in every high profile case. It's heartbreaking. Fortunately, in this one, law enforcement is doing an excellent job protecting their case.

OEJ, I agree, they have been doing a great job. I have trust in them and I believe justice will be served in the end.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: January 14, 2009, 07:09:31 PM »

OriginalKat, I have no idea if the phone calls are verified.  It seems even if her records are not available, his would be.  I would be very interested in knowing if they knew each other before the phone calls.  Not many hardboiled detectives will go tromping around in the woods or to vacant houses just because of a phone call from someone they don't even know, especially a psychic. 

I bet they are relatives...or relatives of friends, or somesuch inter-twined nonsense.  He was on a deliberate mission, and not one prodded by someone's "feelings", imo.  He meant business as though he "knew" something himself.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: January 14, 2009, 07:09:58 PM »

Just a random thought: Have Lee's cell phone records been checked or handed over to LE? I think it may be possible that DC could have been using Lee's phone for the occasion of being directed to the location of the remains. Maybe he was talking to Casey, if she had an account set up by Lee to call him on his cell.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: January 14, 2009, 07:10:04 PM »

Hi , does anybody else remember Cindy saying that KC bought a inflatable bed for Caylee.  If she did where was she using it at.  I also remember statements by some of her friends, that for a few days KC seemed to drop off the planet or something to that effect.  Where would she be at that she needed a inflatable bed? Could she have been in the abandoned house?

If I recall correctly, Cindy stated that the inflatable bed for for Casey to use when she and/or Caylee spent the night at Zenaida's house.  I also recall Cindy stating that Zenaida had a lot of money (if I had a lot of money, I would certainly not be working as a nanny).  This is also strange, because those of us with common sense would assume that since Zenaida had a lot of money, she would either have a guest room, or would purchase an inflatable bed herself.  This just goes to show you how completely blind Cindy was to Casey's crap.

Wow. I hadn't heard this about the inflatable bed for use at "Zanny's" house. It really makes you wonder where this baby may have been spending some of her nights. I hate to think about that little darling somewhere alone.

I know.  I hope that Casey wasn't leaving Caylee in that abandoned house (or God knows, wherever else) by herself.  The thought makes me sick.   
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: January 14, 2009, 07:10:30 PM »

a.n.n.i.e has a reason for the smile on her face Smile <3333333 RIP CAYLEE MARIE [ballin' (from annies myspace...

WHAT in gods green EARTH does THAT mean?
I wish I knew, I have no clue.

The other night, I came across another myspace that said "RIP Caylee Marie him <3." What is it with the "<3"? That means "less than 3." Are these people just saying that Caylee was less than 3 when she died? And why did that other myspace person say "him" before the "<3"? I have to find that myspace. The person was actually a Casey lookalike.

OMG you guys are funny    <3 is a heart!!  (I've been using that since I started going online, 10+ yrs ago)
I thought it was perky boobs in a halter top 

OMG, ROFLMFAO, you're too funny jsm   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #345 on: January 14, 2009, 07:10:44 PM »

JVM on now-she says that there is new stunnung information on the relationship between Cindy and Casey.
Well, I'm all ears, thanks.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #346 on: January 14, 2009, 07:11:59 PM »

INTERESTING... the dude on HLN just said... caseys the one who had the body in the trunk ..... and didnt say anything for 31 days... and she STILL hasnt..

i hadnt thought of it like that...SHE still hasnt....

She still won't say anything until the day she dies. She is a Sociopath. She may tell what happened if she gets the DP if it will spare her life. But in her mind she did nothing wrong. In her mind it is all Cindy's fault, not Casey's. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 14, 2009, 07:12:56 PM »

JVM on now-she says that there is new stunnung information on the relationship between Cindy and Casey.

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: January 14, 2009, 07:13:23 PM »

Nicole Deborde, a former dist atty is stating that if it is confirmed that the PI was put up to lying by someone in the Anthony camp, it could be very damaging. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: January 14, 2009, 07:13:37 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I'm sure there will be quite a bit of money made from this case, hope it comes out soon who this certain someone is with the deep pockets, I have a hunch who it is.
WELL  dont just leave me looking like   tell me already
I believe it is Geraldo, he has a lot of connections that he has made through the many years of being a lawyer, and being on tv.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: January 14, 2009, 07:13:42 PM »

do tell!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: January 14, 2009, 07:14:45 PM »

LOL Klaas!

I am also waiting to hear!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: January 14, 2009, 07:15:15 PM »

Just wanted to throw this in also, my friend that was here earlier today said that the defense is probably behind most everything that has gone on in this case, they want all this publicity to continue, they want all these new hints and clues to come out, they want anything they can get to show any trace of doubt.....any kind of confusion,  they are doing everything in there power to make this case as high profile as possible so that there will be so many people involved and so many questions to answer and leads to follow that it will confuse the Jury and help them to show that there is other people of interest besides Casey........They are trying to keep her from being found guilty,  and someone in the end will get very rich off from this entire thing,  the same someone that is lending the defense a hand right now for all these exsperts and whatever else they need!!!!!!!!!!
Oh I'm sure there will be quite a bit of money made from this case, hope it comes out soon who this certain someone is with the deep pockets, I have a hunch who it is.
WELL  dont just leave me looking like   tell me already
I believe it is Geraldo, he has a lot of connections that he has made through the many years of being a lawyer, and being on tv.
   Thats a good possibility,   yep.........real good.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: January 14, 2009, 07:15:53 PM »

Geesh imagine Kc getting off on this one. The lawsuits will be huge against LE and imagine the money she would make on a book. Yikes.

what the Defense and the As , including the PIs and people they are hiring are doing a darn good job, cause they are leading us on a lot of wild goose chases. They want us to believe that this case is more than Kc had a fit of rage,killed Caylee, dumped her body and then proceeded to go party. So they are throwing us alot to conspire about.

You guys are so smart. IMO, they will never overcome the fact that Casey never reported her baby missing and celebrated after she was gone. All the lies and the complete lack of even a drop of concern for sweet Caylee is going to hang her.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: January 14, 2009, 07:16:35 PM »

That pup is so cute.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: January 14, 2009, 07:16:58 PM »

JVM panelists are discussing the amount of times Casey used Lee's name when discussing things with her parents at the jailhouse. 

Per Weintraub, a former def atty, obstruction of justice charges for the Ants will be very hard to prove.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #356 on: January 14, 2009, 07:17:16 PM »

okay... so kronk sees something  white..... "im not saying its caylee".. 

so IF he saw a white bag... or whatever it WAS that he saw... are you telling me that you would not SHOW the officer what it is? NO! NO ITS RIGHT THERE! RIGGGGGGGGGGHT THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

OR .. do you just hear the officer say.. i dont see anything...
and go.. okay.. im outta here...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: January 14, 2009, 07:17:54 PM »

Thanks for the Welcome Back Sassy & Trimm .... 

Did I miss any Boo's Clues the past two days?

Sorry Newfie.I just got back to my laptop. I don't think there is any new clues.But Boo sure is in a good mood today...so who knows.I'll be waiting right along with you to see what happens. 

Hi Newfie, nice to see ya 

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: January 14, 2009, 07:18:08 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA   

SHE HASEN'T COME OUT WITH IT YET.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #359 on: January 14, 2009, 07:19:19 PM »

Thanks for the Welcome Back Sassy & Trimm .... 

Did I miss any Boo's Clues the past two days?
Newfie, sorry I was on the phone while I was skimmin pages. I was gonna say it, but was too late but here goes WELCOME BACK!

You are behind!  Speed read ahead and you will see where I noted Joe looks fabulous in his Valentine pic! 
Thanks Newfie, he does look fabulous.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.