May 15, 2024, 11:09:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  (Read 775253 times)
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #200 on: March 26, 2008, 06:46:58 PM »

about the music man:

JUne 25th

4:45 pm EDT: UPDATE
Hearings for the 5 suspects being held will be delayed until tomorrow. Fox is now reporting, that there was a problem with a flight from Curacao to Aruba, causing a delay. The hearings will be held tomorrow at 8:30

82.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The new hammer and block could not island hop. The Babylonians can’t keep the gates shut forever. The days are 116 and they each have a number.
The Babylonians can’t use the whip on the boy. A elder is playing mute. If he doesn’t know, why did he heed the call?
The music man is singing. His song is not on the bill. One witness is not a witness.
Posted Jun 25, 9:16 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Natalee Holloway; Saturday June 25” | View Post

His song IMO meaning testimony of seeing the kalpoes and joran at HI was thrown out

June 26th

9:31 AM: Four of the 5 suspects, Steve Croes is not there, are in the court house with the Judge that just recently arrived. They will be meeting individually with the Judge and the prosecutor.

10:40 Steve Croes’s is also at the courthouse now, Fox News is reporting that a decision is due soon.

1:30 PM Steve Croes will be released on Monday. Attorney says that he will be released as the judge has determined there is not enough to hold him.

74.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The music man’s song was not on the bill.
Posted Jun 26, 2:58 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Sunday Morning Update” | View Post

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: March 26, 2008, 06:48:44 PM »

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #202 on: March 26, 2008, 06:50:50 PM »

I have had this saved for a long time
Guido is supposed to be gay and it was rumored that he was somehow romantically involved with Judge Smyth.
Guido is half Dutch and half Aruban and his Father was/is some politician in Aruba. Whether that is Candalrio "Booshie" Wever or not I don't know.
Anyone know.

Post by KarmaRoundUp
 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -  on: March 16, 2008, 07:04:13 AM 
I got this from the great link that TexasMom posted.I didn't know Guido was Booshi Wever's son.....shoot,it copied over in Dutch

Son minister gets fined for threat

ORANJESTAD — De zoon van minister Candelario ‘Booshi’ Wever (MEP) van Volksgezondheid en Milieu, Guido ‘Inti’, is gisteren na een betaling van een boete van 1750 florin vrijgekomen. ORANJESTAD - The son of Minister Candelario 'Booshi' Wever (MEP) of Health and Environment, Guido "Inti" yesterday after a payment of a fine of 1750 florin vacant. Hij zat sinds zaterdag vast wegens bedreiging van de familie Thijzen. He was since Saturday, because of the threat Thijzen family.

Er speelt al geruime tijd een conflict tussen aanhangers van OLA, waaronder de nummer twee op de lijst Danny van der Linde, en de familie Wever. There has been a long conflict between supporters of OLA, including the number two on the list Danny van der Linde, and the family Wever. Dit werd deels met ingezonden brieven in de ochtendkranten uitgevochten. This was partly with letters sent in the ochtendkranten out. Van der Linde en anderen deden vrijdag aangifte wegens bedreiging tegen de zoon van minister Wever. Van der Linde and others did declaration Friday because of threats against the son of Minister Wever. De jongeman werd daarop aangehouden door de politie en verhoord, maar kon even daarna weer gaan. The young man was then arrested by the police and interrogated, but could even then.

Toen er zaterdag weer sprake zou zijn van bedreiging is Wever junior opgepakt en vastgehouden. When there again Saturday there would be threat Wever junior arrested and detained. Gisterochtend werd hij na het betalen van de boete op vrije voeten gesteld. Gisterochtend he was after paying the fine to free feet. Volgens zijn advocaat Anthony Carlo wilde de jongeman liever niet bakkeleien over de inhoud van het conflict. According to his lawyer Anthony Carlo wanted the young man bakkeleien prefer not on the substance of the conflict. “Hij moet hier op Aruba een aantal dingen regelen voordat hij binnenkort weer teruggaat naar Cuba waar hij tandheelkunde studeert.” "He should be here on a number of things Aruba regulate shortly before he again goes back to Cuba, where he studied dentistry."

Volgens de ministerszoon zou er niet echt sprake zijn van bedreiging: “Ik denk dat het Openbaar Ministerie duidelijk wil maken dat het hard zal optreden tegen bedreiging in politieke campagnes. According to the ministerszoon would not have threat: "I think the public prosecutor wishes to make clear that it will be hard act against threats in political campaigns. Had ditzelfde feit in een andere context plaatsgevonden, dan was het waarschijnlijk lichter bestraft.” Overigens heeft minister Wever aangifte gedaan tegen Van der Linde, wegens het doen van valse aangifte. Had the same fact in a different context, it was probably lighter than punished. "Moreover, Minister Wever complaint against Van der Linde, because making a false declaration. (Amigoe) (Amigoe)

Here's an article that was recently posted, but I've also heard or read that there are two Guido Wever's so I'm not sure.

Aliansa/Aruban Social Movement or MSA [Robert WEVER]; Aruban Liberal Organization
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: March 26, 2008, 07:02:18 PM »

Brought this over from NCD thread
posted by ******* who was wondering who this guy was. Guy was at Jorans house after his gettin out of KIA party

I added the insert of "curley" in the GVC photos
Anyone else think he looks like the curley guy in the GVC pics?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #204 on: March 26, 2008, 07:15:33 PM »

I've been a Texas Rangers fan for a very long time, don't go to as many games as I used to; but did notice when they acquired Sidney Ponson from Aruba...  I'd saved some clips of his past problems in case the name ever came up..

Twins say goodbye to struggling Ponson
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2869253

http://www.aruba-zone.com/content/view/154/1/lang,en/
Sidney Ponson!        
Thursday, 22 February 2007 
Sidney PonsonSidney Ponson has made an impact on the Twins organization so far. Manager Ron Gardenhire even told the press yesterday that Sidney Ponson is expected to get a rotation spot even though he signed a minor league contract with the Twins. Sidney Ponson came into camp with e few pounds off, and as some reporters noted in the best shape in a couple of years. Sidney Ponson stated that this off season he stayed away from his biggest problem, Aruba. What he meant is that in Aruba he knows many people and the lifestyle he lives by in Aruba is not the best for a Major League pitcher trying to revive his career. He told the press that this winter he spend most of his time in Florida, working out and got engaged to his girlfriend and is expected to marry in November.
Sidney Ponson is all smiles and manager Gardenhire states that Ponson is doing the right things. We from Aruba-Zone.com want to wish Sidney Ponson success in this new challenge and that hopefully he does win the rotation spot he wants. 

Sidney Ponson was recently signed by the Texas Rangers Baseball
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=3284921
Rangers give Ponson shot to crack rotation

#19 Sidney Ponson
Proper Name: Sidney Alton Ponson
Born: November 2, 1976
Noord, Aruba
Height: 6-1
Weight: 258 lbs.
Pronounced: pon-SONE Bats: Right
Throws: Right
Pos: SP
Experience: 10 years
College: Maria College (Aruba) 

Ailing pitcher Sidney Ponson sent to Texas Rangers minor league camp
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AviKA92ytOEUzaOT45GYV16FCLcF?slug=ap-rangers-ponson&prov=ap&type=lgns

Clips about court case in Aruba:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05063/466292.stm

Baseball Notebook: Ponson's assault case is postponed
Friday, March 04, 2005
By The Associated Press
The assault case against Baltimore Orioles pitcher Sidney Ponson was postponed yesterday in Oranjestad, Aruba, and a judge gave both sides until May 10 to reach an out-of-court agreement.
Ponson, 28, is accused of committing violence alone or in the company of others in public, kicking a person in the head and battering a person by hitting him in the face with his fist. If convicted, Ponson faces a maximum sentence of four years in jail, a fine and community service.
Judge Bob Wit, flown in from the nearby Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao to give the case a sense of impartiality, said he took the pitcher's career into consideration in postponing the case.
Wit said that Ponson's livelihood could be jeopardized if he has a criminal record because his U.S. work visa could be taken away. Ponson was born in Aruba, a semiautonomous Dutch Caribbean territory.
"The judge gave a type of cooperation very different from other cases, and for this we are grateful," Ponson's attorney, Chris Lejuez, said outside the courtroom.
Ponson did not make any comments to the media and his agent Barry Paver said the pitcher would return to Florida for spring training. Wit also ordered Ponson to make a considerable donation to a charitable organization in Aruba.
The man Ponson is accused of assaulting, a local judge, declined to comment.
Ponson allegedly punched the judge at a beach in Boca Catalina after several people confronted the pitcher, accusing him of harassing them with his personal watercraft and operating it recklessly.
The judge had minor injuries, authorities said. Ponson left the scene but police later detained him Dec. 25.
Ponson went 11-15 with a 5.30 ERA in 33 starts last season. He has played with the Orioles except for a brief stint with the San Francisco Giants in 2003. He became a free agent after that season and signed a $22.5 million, three-year contract with Baltimore.
Ponson has a 69-80 career record in seven seasons with a 4.67 ERA and 802 strikeouts in 210 games and 1,313 innings pitched.

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/content/printer_friendly/bal/y2005/m03/d07/c959494.jsp
Visa issue sidelines Ponson
03/07/2005 5:57 PM ET
By Gary Washburn / MLB.com
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- Orioles right-hander Sidney Ponson was scratched from his scheduled Spring Training start on Monday against the Marlins, and club officials are unsure when he's going to pitch in a Major League game again because of visa issues stemming from his court case last week in Aruba.
Ponson, who pitched in a simulated game instead, was given until May 10 to reach an out-of-court settlement with the victim of a Dec. 25 melee on an Aruban beach. Ponson apparently hit a judge during a confrontation and he received a suspended sentence on March 3 in Aruba.
He was ordered to settle with the victim, make a substantial contribution to an Aruban charity and perform community service.
Since the charges are not settled, Ponson was told by his agent, Barry Praver, on Sunday night that he would be unable to pitch in any game that charged admission because he would be generating money, and Ponson has yet to obtain his work visa.
After settling the case, Ponson will need to apply for a P-1 visa through the Immigration and Naturalization Service to pitch this season.

"I found out last night," Ponson said. "My [agent] called me and told me that it's best for me right now not to [pitch]. I respect that. I don't want to jeopardize my visa either. I can wait. I put myself in the situation, so I now have to deal with it. Hopefully we can get this squared away very soon."
Ponson can pitch in simulated or minor league games. According to Praver, Chris Lejuez, Ponson's Aruban lawyer, is currently working on a settlement, and Praver said he is optimistic it can be reached soon.
"Chris is working on it right now," Praver said. "Basically, we didn't think it was appropriate for Sidney to request a work visa given his recent circumstances. We are just trying to clear everything up."
Praver said he called club officials Sunday night to inform them of the possibility Ponson would violate his temporary visitor's visa by pitching. That visa allows him to conduct business or vacation in the United States, but he cannot work.
Orioles executive vice president of baseball operations Jim Beattie called the Commissioner's Office. Major League Baseball officials then contacted INS, who then told the Orioles that Ponson was not allowed to pitch.
"Because of the way this has gone with Sidney, until there is a formal dismissal of the charges and all the conditions of what happened in Aruba are met, he can't pitch in games where admission is charged," Beattie said. "Once those three conditions are met and the judge dismisses the charges, then he can go and get his work papers and then he can pitch and continue on."
Ponson, 28, spent 11 days in an Aruban jail after he was arrested the night of the incident. He was confronted at a beach in Boca Catalina by fellow beachgoers who accused him of riding his watercraft recklessly. He apparently punched a local judge in the fracas, and he spent time in jail because Aruba does not have a bail system.
After being released on Jan. 6, he returned to the United States until his March 3 court date. He shook hands with the victim, who told him he only wanted money for his medical expenses.
Orioles infielder Enrique Wilson is also in the United States on a visitor's visa, but since he is trying to make the club -- i.e. apply for a job -- he is able to compete in games.
"It could be done tomorrow or it could be done a week or two weeks from now," Ponson said.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?t=1331
Ponson Remains Jailed
Attorney: Alcohol-Fueled Fight Left 4 Injured, 3 in Custody
By Dave Sheinin
Washington Post Staff Writer
Thursday, December 30, 2004; Page D05
The beachside altercation that has kept Baltimore Orioles pitcher Sidney Ponson locked up in an Aruban jail since Christmas Day grew out of an alcohol-fueled confrontation that left four people injured and three people, including Ponson, in police custody, Ponson's attorney said yesterday .
Attorney Chris Lejuez acknowledged Ponson's part in the fight, but declined an opportunity to proclaim his client's innocence of the charges of assault and fighting in a public place.
"If you are in a fight, it is very hard to be innocent," Lejuez said. "The only way to be innocent in a fight is to avoid it."
Ponson, 28, spent a fifth night in jail last night at a police station in the town of San Nicholas, and could remain there through the weekend as the public prosecutor finishes investigating Saturday's altercation. Ponson remains in police custody because Aruba's legal system has no bail option.
Although it remains unclear when Ponson will be released -- he could be transferred to a prison early next week if the prosecutor finds there is cause to keep him detained, and a judge agrees -- Lejuez said he believes Ponson will be available for spring training on time in mid-February.
"I'm very confident he will be able to get back in time for his preparations for spring training," Lejuez said. Asked about the possibility of prison time, he said, "I'm hopeful we don't get to that point."
The Orioles have remained mostly silent on Ponson's case, and majority owner Peter Angelos said yesterday that he will withhold judgment until all the facts are out.
"I would be the last person to prejudge him," said Angelos. "There was an allegation made, but it isn't fair to just automatically assume he was in the wrong. [Someone else] could have been the aggressor."
According to police reports, Ponson was confronted on the beach Saturday by a group of people who asserted he had harassed them by recklessly operating his personal watercraft. In the ensuing altercation, Ponson allegedly struck a man in the face, then fled the scene. The alleged victim, who turned out to be a local judge named W. Noordhuizen, was hospitalized, and Ponson was later taken into police custody.
Messages left at Noordhuizen's office were not returned yesterday, and a receptionist said he was on vacation.
Lejuez acknowledged alcohol was involved in the altercation, adding, "It was Christmas Day. People were drinking and having a good time. So people were under the influence of alcohol, but not only Sidney."
According to Mary Ann Croes, a spokesperson in the public prosecutor's office, "multiple" people were injured in the fight and three were detained. However, she declined to name the other people who were detained and would not divulge the condition of those injured.
Lejuez said that four people were treated for injuries. "Mostly bruises, some swelling, a black eye," he said.
According to Lejuez, the incident began when Ponson, who was riding his Jet Ski in the waters off Boca Catalina, was beckoned to the beach by a group of two or three people.
"The people on the beach apparently told him, 'Come here,' " Lejuez said. "They invited him to discuss the matter. So he went to the beach to discuss the matter. He did not go to the beach to fight. But once he was on the beach, the fight started. . . . One of them tried to hit him, and that's when the fight started."
Once the fight began, two people described by Lejuez as friends of Ponson's came to his defense. Lejuez said he has seen their statements to police, and they are "very similar" to Ponson's statement.
According to Croes, three outcomes could result from the prosecutor's investigation: If there is not enough evidence of his guilt, Ponson could be set free. If there is evidence of guilt, he can be released while he awaits a trial. Or a judge could fine him and/or sentence him to community service.
Ponson is a highly prominent figure in his home country, holding the distinction of being one of only three Arubans to play in the major leagues, and he was decorated as a Knight in the Order of the Dutch Royal House in 2003. However, Croes said Ponson's celebrity status will not affect his legal status.
"We treat every case equally," Croes said. "If the person involved is popular or not, it is not important to us. We do what we always do, which is to investigate fully all the facts of the case and decide how to proceed."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: March 26, 2008, 07:19:50 PM »

Thanks Caps. I was just asking what some others were thinking...you didn't know I read minds?  LOL

Regdan Enoz.....tell me about this guy.  What would his connections to Paulus be?  TIA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #206 on: March 26, 2008, 07:24:16 PM »

Thanks vms!  Confirms my doubt about the article I posted; somehow I couldn't picture this Guido studying dentistry in Cuba.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #207 on: March 26, 2008, 07:32:27 PM »

Thanks Caps. I was just asking what some others were thinking...you didn't know I read minds?  LOL

Regdan Enoz.....tell me about this guy.  What would his connections to Paulus be?  TIA

daer esrever
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: March 26, 2008, 07:33:36 PM »

posted by ******* who was wondering who this guy was. Guy was at Jorans house after his gettin out of KIA party

Yes, the photo on my left appears to be curley.  The one on my right who is standing next to some fat old man's leg with a towel on, or some type robe looks familar, but right now cannot place him.   Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: March 26, 2008, 07:35:01 PM »

Yes, the photo on my left appears to be curley.  The one on my right who is standing next to some fat old man's leg with a towel on, or some type robe looks familar, but right now cannot place him.   Jackb

Wasn't Curley in a picture with GCV?   jackb
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2008, 07:40:27 PM »

Wasn't Curley in a picture with GCV?   jackb

Yep they were posted some pages back in the old thread
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #211 on: March 26, 2008, 07:41:18 PM »

Maybe the J GVC link cant be sure though
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2008, 07:46:13 PM »

Jack look here

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg367139#msg367139
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2008, 09:31:22 PM »

A few pics here too: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.3640
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2008, 10:04:03 PM »

Caps...Looks like some sort of meeting on Human rights...is this him?

Joan Theodora-Brewster, head of the Prevention, Juvenile Protection and Judicial Facilities Section, and Deputy Director of the Justice Directorate, Netherlands Antilles
Gilbert Benita, Assistant Director of Housing at Curaçao Prison in the Netherlands Antilles
Frans van Deutekom, public prosecutor in Aruba
Angelique Peterson, head of the Legal Affairs and Treaties Division, Foreign Relations Department in Aruba.

http://www.minbuza.nl/en/news/speeches_and_articles,2007/05/Introductory-Statement.html

Report to the authorities of the Kingdom of the Netherlands on the visits carried out to the Kingdom in Europe, Aruba, and the Netherlands Antilles by the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (CPT) in June 2007

This report was made public by the Netherlands Government on 30 January 2008.
Strasbourg, 5 February 2008

<snipped>

LIST OF THE AUTHORITIES AND OTHER PERSONS
WITH WHOM THE CPT’S DELEGATION HELD CONSULTATIONS

A.        Aruban authorities

-           Mr H.R. (Rudy) CROES     Minister of Justice

-           Mr Rolando BERNADINA     Adviser, Minister of Justice

-           Mr Peter de WITTE     Chief of Police

-           Mr Lambertus KROZENDIJK     Police Commissioner

-           Ms Jeannette RICHARDSON-BAARS     Police Inspector

-           Ms Golda CANDELARIA     Police Inspector, Head of the Internal Investigation Bureau

-           Mr Emilio GEERMAN     Interim Director, Aruba Correctional Institute

-           Mr Laurence PASKEL     Director of Government Security (Cuerpo Especial Arubano)

-           Mr Roy LACLÉ     Acting Head of Section, Border Guard Authority (Warda Nos Costa (IASA))

-           Ms Angélique PETERSON     Adviser, Department of Foreign Affairs, CPT liaison officer

-           Mr Ezzard CILIÉ     Head of the PAAZ (Psychiatric ward of the General Hospital)

-           Mr Hendrikus van GALEN     Psychiatrist

-           Mr Nico JÖRG     Solicitor General

-           Mr Hans MOS     Chief Public Prosecutor

-           Mr Frans van DEUTEKOM     Public Prosecutor

-           Mr Marcel MADURO     Director of the Public Service Investigation Agency (Landsrecherche)

-           Mr Ferdinand GERARD    Judge, Chairman of the Prison Supervisory Board

B.        Persons active in the CPT’s fields of interest

-           Mr Chris LEJUEZ     Lawyer

-           Ms Eline LOTTER-HOMAN     Lawyer

-           Mr Rudi OOMEN     Lawyer

http://www.cpt.coe.int/documents/nld/2008-02-inf-eng.htm

These are the offices or enties that DirtyHands has his hands in

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:59 pm
DirtyHand can bring down all houses
DirtyHand is the key
His reach is long (see how many department he controlsHe walks in all circles (see many department he can walk in)
consort to all, except for the gods
He knows the sacrifice is not responsible

Frans DueteKom is the DirtyHand

Now we can translete Shango with the keys of Simian.

Had meeting ...., freddy info will be here soon.

CAPSLOCKWIZARD
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2008, 10:11:40 PM »

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:35 pm
DirtyHand is not an Arawak
Many pioneers have settled with the tribe

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:32 pm
The sacrifice is the correct food to appease the gods, arawaks, and cowboys
but the foundations of the house of babylon will shake
even harder if Arawak Dirty Hand is revealed
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2008, 10:46:54 PM »

I have had this saved for a long time
Guido is supposed to be gay and it was rumored that he was somehow romantically involved with Judge Smyth.
Guido is half Dutch and half Aruban and his Father was/is some politician in Aruba. Whether that is Candalrio "Booshie" Wever or not I don't know.
Anyone know.

Post by KarmaRoundUp
 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -  on: March 16, 2008, 07:04:13 AM 
I got this from the great link that TexasMom posted.I didn't know Guido was Booshi Wever's son.....shoot,it copied over in Dutch

Son minister gets fined for threat

ORANJESTAD — De zoon van minister Candelario ‘Booshi’ Wever (MEP) van Volksgezondheid en Milieu, Guido ‘Inti’, is gisteren na een betaling van een boete van 1750 florin vrijgekomen. ORANJESTAD - The son of Minister Candelario 'Booshi' Wever (MEP) of Health and Environment, Guido "Inti" yesterday after a payment of a fine of 1750 florin vacant. Hij zat sinds zaterdag vast wegens bedreiging van de familie Thijzen. He was since Saturday, because of the threat Thijzen family.

Er speelt al geruime tijd een conflict tussen aanhangers van OLA, waaronder de nummer twee op de lijst Danny van der Linde, en de familie Wever. There has been a long conflict between supporters of OLA, including the number two on the list Danny van der Linde, and the family Wever. Dit werd deels met ingezonden brieven in de ochtendkranten uitgevochten. This was partly with letters sent in the ochtendkranten out. Van der Linde en anderen deden vrijdag aangifte wegens bedreiging tegen de zoon van minister Wever. Van der Linde and others did declaration Friday because of threats against the son of Minister Wever. De jongeman werd daarop aangehouden door de politie en verhoord, maar kon even daarna weer gaan. The young man was then arrested by the police and interrogated, but could even then.

Toen er zaterdag weer sprake zou zijn van bedreiging is Wever junior opgepakt en vastgehouden. When there again Saturday there would be threat Wever junior arrested and detained. Gisterochtend werd hij na het betalen van de boete op vrije voeten gesteld. Gisterochtend he was after paying the fine to free feet. Volgens zijn advocaat Anthony Carlo wilde de jongeman liever niet bakkeleien over de inhoud van het conflict. According to his lawyer Anthony Carlo wanted the young man bakkeleien prefer not on the substance of the conflict. “Hij moet hier op Aruba een aantal dingen regelen voordat hij binnenkort weer teruggaat naar Cuba waar hij tandheelkunde studeert.” "He should be here on a number of things Aruba regulate shortly before he again goes back to Cuba, where he studied dentistry."

Volgens de ministerszoon zou er niet echt sprake zijn van bedreiging: “Ik denk dat het Openbaar Ministerie duidelijk wil maken dat het hard zal optreden tegen bedreiging in politieke campagnes. According to the ministerszoon would not have threat: "I think the public prosecutor wishes to make clear that it will be hard act against threats in political campaigns. Had ditzelfde feit in een andere context plaatsgevonden, dan was het waarschijnlijk lichter bestraft.” Overigens heeft minister Wever aangifte gedaan tegen Van der Linde, wegens het doen van valse aangifte. Had the same fact in a different context, it was probably lighter than punished. "Moreover, Minister Wever complaint against Van der Linde, because making a false declaration. (Amigoe) (Amigoe)

Here's an article that was recently posted, but I've also heard or read that there are two Guido Wever's so I'm not sure.

Aliansa/Aruban Social Movement or MSA [Robert WEVER]; Aruban Liberal Organization

OK, here we go again:  Joran said to Patrick that "Daury" was l/2 Aruban and half something else didn't he?  So, maybe this Guido dude knows Smyth and this thing gets fixed up really good with PVs, JVS, Smyth , Cromvroits, Gottenbos, 2K parent(s), Steve Croes, Ben Vocking  and for the love of Pete, half the people on the island, it seems.  WHY?  So many of their kids are involved.  The kids know a lot on the elders, too.  My, what a bunch of skank dudes.        Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2008, 10:58:36 PM »

Thank you dudes and dudettes.   J/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: March 26, 2008, 11:23:30 PM »

Remeber Simian :

3 car are involved.

I believe that Duedekom (CAR-3) came to give the Kalpoes instruction, around the pool

Kalpoe's went home (CAR-1) but the father was not there.
Deudekom in (CAR-3) drive Joran to the pond to Drop the body, (Car -3 Leaves) leaving Joran at foot. Deudekom call Paules to come pick his son up.
Joran Run to Mc Donalds from pond and
so the father in (CAR-2) had to pickup Joran at 4:00 at Mcdonalds

That seems like an awful lot of payback for a prosecutor to do for that rotten kind and Pvs.  Why would he do that aside from the Matthew thing?  He is the one who seems to hold the power instead of Palus.  Unless he was atttending a party where PVS and Joran provided outside entertainment.  Maybe I am just thick-headed.  J/b
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: March 26, 2008, 11:41:37 PM »

I have them...maybe they need to be in our ICD section...I will ask Klaas...in the meantime I will see if I can find the one you are talking about.

Something about a purse???? 

Means money he is or to be paid or wanting to be paid.  Purse (not the carrying kind, lol)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.