May 14, 2024, 02:27:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 511092 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: August 30, 2010, 11:10:23 AM »

Good Morning.I am so far behind.
don't forget we have court today.Judge Perry!   
an angelic monkey Sure hope you feel better today.  What time is court?

Court is at 1:30 Eastern,I want to see some action.   
I have had too much coffee,hubby decided he would fish for a little while because I got started on buying new carpet for the living room.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: August 30, 2010, 11:11:26 AM »

Happy Monday everyone!  Hope you all had a good weekend.  I am ready for court.  What time do I need to be there? 
Good morning, hope you had a good camping trip   an angelic monkey I think 1:30 eastern.
Thank you NoRose    Camping was good, had a family reunion, was fun to see everyone especially a cousin I went to school with and haven't seen her in years.  Ate way to much but it was worth it, lots of good cooks.  Northern Roses baked beans were awesome.  I hope you had a good weekend. 

I want baked beans.....and a hamburger.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #542 on: August 30, 2010, 11:12:51 AM »

Hello Monks---A beautiful Sunday here in E. TN.  Still hot though.

Trim's neighbors sound like bad news.  The cross thing would have upset me. I grew up in the south and one of my neighbors made crosses to burn on people's lawns.  He made them in his basement.  We kids would sneak over and peek through the basement windows.  The weren't burned on African-American yards exclusively.  Sometimes they would burn them on the lawn of a white man who was cheating on his wife, stuff like that.  No, we don't do that anymore.

But let me tell you about my deceased neighbor.  In fact, I was at his house when he died.  His daughter had asked me to go over and give him his morphine, but he was too far gone when I got there so I stayed with his wife until her daughters came.  I was friends with this man for 20 years.  I knew he was a little odd, but hey, this is Tennessee.  They were my closest neighbors, closest in distance.  I have five acres, he had about 20 so I couldn't see their house most of the time.  Anyway after he died about six months ago, his wife told me that she had found out he was a pedophile, that he had raped her daughter beginning when she was about three years old until she was in her later teens.  I knew this girl's husband was about 40 years older than she and thought that odd, but it turns out she married him to escape her step-father.  His wife claims she knew nothing about it.  She said that she would put the little girl in bed with him while she finished up dishes, etc. and then put her to bed.  Well, I don't think it would be possible not to know this was going on.  She wants me to tell her it wasn't her fault but I won't do it because I think she probably knew.  I want her to admit she knew, but she denies knowing.   This is all unspoken, but an undercurrent. She said her daughter told her about this after he died.  I can't speak to the daughter because she doesn't know I know.  I am very fond of the daughter.

On one of the other threads, I think it was Kyron's, someone was talking last week about this kind of thing lasting until the victim was 17-18.  I just don't understand how that would happen.  I wish whoever it was would explain it to me so I could understand my friend's daughter more.

ASorry to be such a downer, but this has upset me a lot thinking about that dirty old man and a three year old.
OMG Babybear how terrible...........after reading your post I myself am so mad.  I agree with you about his wife knowing, she needs to admit it.  She is lucky her daughter even speaks to her after all she went thru.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: August 30, 2010, 11:13:42 AM »

That is so wonderful Tevye  an angelic monkey And the walking part is great, and that was fast with your walking, considering it is hot and you had new shoes on.  Tevye, 4 Donks, and Babybear are all cancer survivors if I forgot someone, I apologize  an angelic monkey

Thanks for remembering that, NoRosie.  My sister gave me a little angel for my hospital room and I passed it on to a man who's wife had cancer and I understand it's been passed on and on. 
an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: August 30, 2010, 11:14:18 AM »

I'm off to Walmart    I just got done washing and drying my bra that I was going to wear to Walmart, and put it by the dryer and it disappeared    I looked everywhere for it, and decided to call my daughter who is out with my husband for breakfast and a smog check on her car. I asked her did she see my bra, and she answers, OMG, no wonder the bra I'm wearing is so very tight  I was like, it must be, it is two sizes smaller and a cup size different, so now I will go and buy another one, because it will be all stretched out 
OMG LMAO!!!

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: August 30, 2010, 11:19:11 AM »

Hi 4 Donks---

Thanks for your insight, Tevye.  The mother claims that her daughter told her after the monster died.  I don't know if that's true or not.  She did say that the daughter said that he told her no one would believe her and she would be taken away from the family.  I asked her why she put her little baby girl in bed with a man not related to her and she said, "Oh it wasn't for long."  I told her, "It was long enough, wasn't it?"  Anyway she claims she didn't know things like that happened because it never happened to her.   I told her that I knew about it and it never happened to me either. IMO she thinks I have to forgive her or something, but her daughter says she forgives her and if that's true, OK.  I personally would never forgive my mother if she had allowed this to happen to me. The daughter's husband died about a year ago and she married a wonderful man a short time later.  I thought it was good because her husband hadn't been able to tell a potted plant from the toilet for some time. He was about 80 something.  She's in her early 50's now and is very happy.  But the kicker here is that her  step-father got mad when she remarried because he said she must have been having an affair with her new husband before her old husband died.  Frankly, I hope she was.  She needed some comfort in her life and I hope she found it.

If I had known about this on the day he died I think I would have just slapped him instead of holding his hand as he passed.

There is something I know to be a fact.  It doesn't matter what else you do in life, if you fail your children, your life is a failure.
Excellent - I feel the same way on all accounts.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #546 on: August 30, 2010, 11:19:18 AM »

I have had too much coffee,hubby decided he would fish for a little while because I got started on buying new carpet for the living room.   Monkey Devil!
Thank-you, that sounds like fun shopping for new carpet 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: August 30, 2010, 11:24:30 AM »

Give me strength to sit through this status hearing this morning. 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: August 30, 2010, 11:27:53 AM »

Since I forgot how to post Videos I am just posting the link.

It's called Don't send your Husband to the Store.

NRCG I thought about you sending your husband. Hope you all enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=-YFRUSTiFUs#t=65
What a hoot!!!!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: August 30, 2010, 11:30:17 AM »

That is a sure way to get them out of the house.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: August 30, 2010, 11:32:46 AM »

Me too - I need to head over to Caylee's and get caught up.  I see the pic they captured of "Cindy I wanna be just like Casey with a ponytail"  That woman is nuts. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: August 30, 2010, 11:43:34 AM »

Me too - I need to head over to Caylee's and get caught up.  I see the pic they captured of "Cindy I wanna be just like Casey with a ponytail"  That woman is nuts. 
Can't stand much more of this insanity 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: August 30, 2010, 12:25:54 PM »

Mission - happy to hear you liked the recipe and that the reunion went well!

Trimm - OMG!!!!  Lets hope your neighbours self destruct without taking anyone else around with them in the disaster that is waiting to happen.

My weekend was 

Son is feeling way better and went out shopping with his sister on Friday.  They come home with paint    to repaint daughter's room

He then leaves to go camping for the weekend as the paint fumes would not be good for him.  So weekend before school I am power painting my daughter's room.

In the middle of moving furniture and painting  the neighbour comes over as coyotes got 3 of his sheep on Saturday night.  One was killed and ripped to shreds and two were hurt enough that he put them down.  Had lamb shanks for dinner last night thanks to the coyotes. 

Got the kids off for first day of school today and did not notice that they moved the bus stop from in front of our drive to on the other side of the road on the sheet they sent out with the bus passes.  Nothing starts a school year better that standing in 5 degree raining weather  waiting for a school bus for over 20 minutes with a no show.  Get the car all packed ready to drive and there sits the bus on the other side of the road waiting.  So we played Frogger dodging cars going too fast to get to the bus.  Not sure why the bus people think this is a better idea but I will find out today. 

I came in and got my tea to warm up and went to turn on truTV and have found our satellite carrier has taken the channel off.  Not a good Monday. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: August 30, 2010, 12:35:20 PM »

Oh Northern you must be exhausted  an angelic monkey  I'm so glad your son is doing so much better  an angelic monkey  That has happened with our cable before, all of a sudden a channel is gone  I'll bet your daughter's room looks great 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: August 30, 2010, 12:37:57 PM »

Hey NorthernRose.It is break time for you.   
Oh I can't wait to see the hearing today.I wish Judge Perry would bounce right out of his chair and pop Baez on the head with his gavel.   

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: August 30, 2010, 12:45:05 PM »

Oh Northern you must be exhausted  an angelic monkey  I'm so glad your son is doing so much better  an angelic monkey  That has happened with our cable before, all of a sudden a channel is gone  I'll bet your daughter's room looks great 

I turned on the channel that should be truTV and have Inseesion on right now and instead got a new channel that has a show about Barker Ranch and other missing victims of Manson  buried there.  They are doing soil samples at Oakridge lab right now as they think they have found 5 possible graves.

I was really hoping to watch Bobo get his arse handed to him by JP later today but this is pretty interesting. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: August 30, 2010, 12:56:30 PM »

I turned on the channel that should be truTV and have Inseesion on right now and instead got a new channel that has a show about Barker Ranch and other missing victims of Manson  buried there.  They are doing soil samples at Oakridge lab right now as they think they have found 5 possible graves.

I was really hoping to watch Bobo get his arse handed to him by JP later today but this is pretty interesting. 
Years ago I wanted the old court tv, our cable company took years to get that channel, and use to love it. Now I hate it and won't watch it anymore, I think it has gone downhill so bad.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: August 30, 2010, 01:00:36 PM »

Trimm - OMG!!!!  Lets hope your neighbours self destruct without taking anyone else around with them in the disaster that is waiting to happen.

My weekend was 

Son is feeling way better and went out shopping with his sister on Friday.  They come home with paint    to repaint daughter's room

He then leaves to go camping for the weekend as the paint fumes would not be good for him.  So weekend before school I am power painting my daughter's room.

In the middle of moving furniture and painting  the neighbour comes over as coyotes got 3 of his sheep on Saturday night.  One was killed and ripped to shreds and two were hurt enough that he put them down.  Had lamb shanks for dinner last night thanks to the coyotes. 

Got the kids off for first day of school today and did not notice that they moved the bus stop from in front of our drive to on the other side of the road on the sheet they sent out with the bus passes.  Nothing starts a school year better that standing in 5 degree raining weather  waiting for a school bus for over 20 minutes with a no show.  Get the car all packed ready to drive and there sits the bus on the other side of the road waiting.  So we played Frogger dodging cars going too fast to get to the bus.  Not sure why the bus people think this is a better idea but I will find out today. 

I came in and got my tea to warm up and went to turn on truTV and have found our satellite carrier has taken the channel off.  Not a good Monday. 
The beans were wonderful and not a morsel left.  Uggggh this is not a good day for you and on a Monday no doubt.  It is one of those days you want to pull the covers over your head and start over.  I hope your day only gets better.   an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: August 30, 2010, 01:06:53 PM »

My weekend was 

The beans were wonderful and not a morsel left.  Uggggh this is not a good day for you and on a Monday no doubt.  It is one of those days you want to pull the covers over your head and start over.  I hope your day only gets better.   an angelic monkey

I have considered going back to bed but I think I need to make some comfort food and baking.  Just not decided what it will be yet. Glad I took the day off work. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: August 30, 2010, 01:08:18 PM »

Would someone be kind enough to give the link to MyFoxOrlando, so I can watch this hearing today?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.