May 20, 2024, 05:16:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #834 6/4/10 - 6/6/10  (Read 426256 times)
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: June 06, 2010, 01:06:00 AM »

Did Geraldo just say "He's Toast?"

He did!  And was that Dave saying he hoped they hooked Joran up to jumper cables?  Or Jug?

Jug

I've always liked Jug.

Oh me too. LOVE me some Jug!!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: June 06, 2010, 01:06:34 AM »

The Aruba spin machine went to such great lengths to try to protect Joran before, it doesn't surprise me that they are trying it again. We have to remember that Joran has family connections (through Anita) to the Dutch elite and government. Plus... think about all the stuff he has been doing the last 2+ years in Thailand and in his various globe-trotting adventures.

There is still AMPLE reason for them to rush to defend him. Expect the old cast of characters such as Julia Renfro to crawl out cockroach-style out from under their rocks. That video has new (not all the way back to '05) footage from her and from Charles Croes that is trying to fabricate the lie of some kind of "conspiracy" on Beth's part, with ties to the US gov't (at that time).

Going back to last night's pages in here, (page 24 or thereabouts), remember the Facebook profile of Dilma Arends? Doesn't anyone else find it a little troubling that her current profile lists one of her "friends" that has a tie to the US State Department?

We want to watch for any orchestrated attempt to downplay Joran's latest arrest... and be especially wary if anyone in that loop has US ties of any kind. This will be every bit as complicated as before.

A little "heads-up": when someone, somewhere,tries to suggest that the murder of Stephany Flores occurred ... "AFTER"... Joran left the room alone as captured in the video... you'll know it is "Game On".

Mark my words, it's coming.

SB - over at RU they are already working on that angle. 
Yup, unless they are able to see the whole video footage of when Joran arrived with Stephany until her body was found, they are going to claim the tape was altered. It's also suspicious to them that the video camera was right by the room Joran had at the hotel.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: June 06, 2010, 01:09:04 AM »

Spooky,

I don't know but have to wonder why Joran was so desperate for money to do the extortion and so broke after the down payment.  Gambling debt was the first thing that came to mind that accounted for why he was extorting and murdering again.

Posner is Chicago and Jaap NL so it does not seem they are connected but you never know.  I'd like to know who the second raid was on.  What I think happened is Aruba tipped Joran off about the sting and he fled to Peru enraged and killed this firl to spite Beth and FBI for not giving him more money.

Don't guess it matters so much now because Peru seems to have him pinned on this latest killing.  They are going to give him a fair trial then sentence him to life I do believe, lol. 

But I would like to know what he did with all that money he extorted.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: June 06, 2010, 01:11:04 AM »

Hi Red!

I don't think even the most hard-bitten tinfoil hat wearer can suggest that the tapes are doctored. They won't try THAT.

But I am seeing and surmising from things I heard tonight, and extrapolating back over the past history, about what the outlines of an ATTEMPT to defend Joran will look like.

They will pop in from left field with a cockamammy story that somehow, Stephany was still asleep (alive) there in the room when Joran left the room and that some "unknown parties" broke in and killed her. We heard that song-and-dance before, didn't we?

Not that that would wash in Peru before an unbiased 3-judge panel by any means. Wink But they will TRY, watch and see.

What we want here is for there to have been a honest-to-goodness FORENSIC analysis (which apparently DID happen, not like in tinpot Aruba) which will yield DNA evidence that will CLEARLY link Stephany's blood and remains to Joran. The FBI can't help here because no US nationals are involved, so they technically have no dog in this hunt... we'll have to rely on Peru. Which is not bad, actually. They can do the job. And they WANT to. She was a well-loved girl down there.

We are in the catbird seat for sure this time, but we need to expect that it may not be the slam-dunk we hope for. Watch these characters.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: June 06, 2010, 01:11:44 AM »

If Joran checked into my hotel, I'd put him right by the camera, too!  His supporters don't realize how few in number they are and that the rest of the sane world knows he is guilty as sin.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: June 06, 2010, 01:12:18 AM »

Klaas, that was great, lol. They need to be attached to his cojones!
Great minds think alike!  Hey Curly!  I have been here since the first day it was reported Natalee disappeared.  Mostly lurking for the past couple of years!

Hi Crazymom. Nice to meet you.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: June 06, 2010, 01:13:07 AM »

Klaas, that was great, lol. They need to be attached to his cojones!

I had problems finding his cojones Wink

Good one!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: June 06, 2010, 01:15:04 AM »

SB - over at RU they are already working on that angle. 

They waste no time.

Hi None!!!

Hi Spooky!!!

The Nite Crew is back in the saddle LOL!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: June 06, 2010, 01:15:18 AM »

So now hotel workers = security guards.  Everybody knows that game.

PERSONA NON GRATA

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1329 on: June 06, 2010, 01:21:38 AM »

It will be interesting to see if urine gets a high profile lawyer from aruba/anita connections or if he is left to the 65 duds that represent the less fortunate in Peru........
That should go a long way to weight urine's fate in the Peruvian justice system.....
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: June 06, 2010, 01:21:39 AM »

Hi Red!

I don't think even the most hard-bitten tinfoil hat wearer can suggest that the tapes are doctored. They won't try THAT.

But I am seeing and surmising from things I heard tonight, and extrapolating back over the past history, about what the outlines of an ATTEMPT to defend Joran will look like.

They will pop in from left field with a cockamammy story that somehow, Stephany was still asleep (alive) there in the room when Joran left the room and that some "unknown parties" broke in and killed her. We heard that song-and-dance before, didn't we?

Not that that would wash in Peru before an unbiased 3-judge panel by any means. Wink But they will TRY, watch and see.

What we want here is for there to have been a honest-to-goodness FORENSIC analysis (which apparently DID happen, not like in tinpot Aruba) which will yield DNA evidence that will CLEARLY link Stephany's blood and remains to Joran. The FBI can't help here because no US nationals are involved, so they technically have no dog in this hunt... we'll have to rely on Peru. Which is not bad, actually. They can do the job. And they WANT to. She was a well-loved girl down there.

We are in the catbird seat for sure this time, but we need to expect that it may not be the slam-dunk we hope for. Watch these characters.

But the video should disprove that. They can try whatever they want, but this is a slam dunk.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: June 06, 2010, 01:27:51 AM »

And Hi Anna!!!

I do have a good degree of confidence in the legal system of Peru, given what little I know about it. It is not by any stretch a place where corruption reigns supreme like Aruba... there is frankly not as much there the organized crime people would want, not the tourism angle, not the drug angle. It is not likely that politics and/or propaganda can trump the rule of law there like happened before.

Be nice if we had a "Rob of Peru" in the Cage... someone who knows the local landscape there.

I'm out tonight... see y'all later!

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: June 06, 2010, 01:28:18 AM »

So now hotel workers = security guards.  Everybody knows that game.

Hi Anna

It's AMAZING isn't it? shaking my little monkey head

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: June 06, 2010, 01:39:39 AM »

What a difference a week makes! It was about this time last Sunday ... If only Stephany hadn't gone with him.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: June 06, 2010, 01:41:53 AM »

Yeah but this time I think the more Aruba tries to defend Joran, the more harm it will do him in his new surroundings.  Accusing Peru of bungling and being part of some set up is only going to make Peru more determined.

And I do think we have DNA evidence this time.  I mean Peru has it.  We will see what the evidnece is as presented.  But I think there is a lot of it and it i totally sound.

I am still stunned by all this.  After so long, it's hard to take it all in.  Between this and the oil leaking into the Gulf, it's overwhelming.

Aruban authorities should keep quiet until all the evidence is presented.  They haven't even seen what Peru has and yet are already trying to discredit it.  Typical.  But is is also disrespectful to Stephany and the country of Peru.  Totally arrogant of Aruba as usual. 

CBS has some good coverage on their website.  Peru has the death penalty for murder during a robbery.  Hope that's the fist thing Joran's attorney tells him.

I can't think any more tonight or read, lol, so will call it a day.  Some of the forensics will be coming in any day now so every day is a big day in this case.  My deepest condolances to Stephany's family and gratitude for their graciousness to the Holloway's.  They have been so kind.  I am so sorry they have been hurt in this manner.

Niters, all. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: June 06, 2010, 01:42:19 AM »

It will be interesting to see if urine gets a high profile lawyer from aruba/anita connections or if he is left to the 65 duds that represent the less fortunate in Peru........
That should go a long way to weight urine's fate in the Peruvian justice system.....

I think they said a few pages back that the Dutch Embassy (or something like that) will be providing Joran with an attorney.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1336 on: June 06, 2010, 01:46:46 AM »

I think they said a few pages back that the Dutch Embassy (or something like that) will be providing Joran with an attorney.

Klaas? I believe that was clarified to state that the embassy would provide assistance with health issues but not with an atty. That's the last I read, anyway.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1337 on: June 06, 2010, 01:48:40 AM »

I'm watching Greta/Geraldo rerun because I missed it the first time. At least Bo does ask why ALE didn't hold Joran for what was said on the extortion tape.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: June 06, 2010, 01:48:59 AM »

It doesn't matter what Aruba thinks. Their government probably doesn't have a budget allocation for "going to Peru to defend our native sons in jail." These loyalists would have to act independently and spend their own money to hire a Peruvian legal team. I can't see them coughing up the money to go up against Peru and then the US. Individually, about all they have to give is interviews.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: June 06, 2010, 01:50:03 AM »

Klaas? I believe that was clarified to state that the embassy would provide assistance with health issues but not with an atty. That's the last I read, anyway.

Then CBB you are likely correct.  I was skimmng through very quickly trying to catch up.  I was gone for 4 hours, did ya miss me?  Time to call it a night now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.