May 17, 2024, 04:05:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 201229 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: May 20, 2009, 03:40:10 AM »

Cummings Snub Anthonys After Vigil

*SNIPED*
SATSUMA, Fla. -- After a missing children’s rally this past Sunday, the Cummings family no longer welcomes the Anthonys’ involvement in the continuing search efforts for daughter Haleigh.

A caller, who wishes to remain anonymous, told WESH 2 that the missing children's rally was organized by Michelle Bart. Bart was once a spokesperson for the Anthonys.  (Glad to see this reported, we're getting thru monkeys!)

[b]Haleigh’s mother was invited to the rally, but the Cummings family was not invited to attend.[/b]

The Cummings family said they do not want to be included in the Anthonys’ agenda, saying that Haleigh’s disappearance is in no way similar to the facts relating to the death of Caylee Anthony.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19506509/detail.html

Late night thoughts before I hit the fluffies:

What I bolded is so very wrong on so many levels.   Michelle Bart/Anthonys and their scam organizations just proved themselves - if these branches of the same circle of scammers were truly for "missing children/victims" they would have not issued an invitation to one family member and not another, sorry but that is just plain wrong.   I'm glad it came out that Ron was not invited as opposed to him deciding not to attend.  The reason George & Dennis Milstead were asked to leave Satsuma was because they were detracting attention from Haleigh's case & not any different than now they are using Haleigh's disappearance to try and launch their foundation.   Its no different than right here, the majority of people see right thru the Anthonys & similar ilk that they are associated with.  It is my firm belief that the Anthonys have chosen to support Crystal because a) she is easy to manipulate b) Cindy has chosen a side c) they are fully aware that Crystal due to Marie & Kim Piczio pushing it (if you watch early interviews of Crystal she was not doing this against Ron until her mother started-fact) has launched a custody battle & character assassination of Ron Cummings publicly & they would be receptive to the type of inappropriate assistance the Anthonys could offer to the cause - it doesn't shock me in the least that Cindy would be this spiteful & vindictive, its actually par for the course.   Speaking of Kim Piczio, apparently she didnt attend the vigil which I find incredible since she's been pretty much attached to Crystal's hip.  Now, that is not to say I side with Ron Cummings nor ignore that his character is questionable in many respects but unlike the notorious Anthonys & their slore daughter, the fact remains that there is NO evidence that anyone in Haleigh's immediate family (that to me does not include Misty) on either side is directly linked to her disappearance and until such time something comes to light an organization should not be shunning a family member when they are supposedly honoring their missing child at an event to raise awareness.

The reason people are judgmental of Casey is because there is evidence against her & she didnt report (according to her) a missing child EVER, nor would she have - her mother reported it.  She physically left her parental home with Caylee & Caylee was never seen by anyone ever again from that point on.  The next evening Casey was caught at Blockbuster canoodling with her b/f of the month renting murder movies - who does that in the face of a child abduction, scared or otherwise?  Isn't it quite hypocritical that the Anthonys have moaned for almost a year that the public was judging them & convicting their daughter in the court of public opinion & yet she is doing the same by dissing Ron or at least Haleigh's grandparents from that side?   The Anthonys are not of the strength of character such as John Walsh, Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford whom faced an abduction & heinous murder of their child but went on to help others with pure hearts - they are twisted individuals from a horrendously dysfunctional home, defending what they know to be the truth deep down...a murderer, that hardly qualifies them to be helping others. 

These are the same scumbucket people that put forward pictures of an innocent child they KNEW was not Caylee, the same people that blasts the public & media at every turn, slapping people in the face  who tried to help them in many capacities.  The same people that have lied about their lies & continue to do so, misrepresenting Caylee's fate & actually disrespecting her memory by a farce.      The very same people that refuse to account for how they are financing their lives or for that matter the Anthonys in particular supporting Casey's defense to the extent of tampering with evidence, lying under oath, obstructing justice. etc.  The same people that do not have full disclosure of monies they are taking in donations & sponsors. 

I'm off to bed leaving you to contemplate, cyas in the morning MUAH!

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1581 on: May 20, 2009, 04:14:40 AM »

Cap you are so right on all levels here. The Anthony's have no shame, no conscience or compassion for anyone but themselves. They keep digging their selves in deeper and deeper every day. Inviting people to events does not surprise me at all. Look what they did and how they behaved before the memorial for Caylee. All the crap about having unwelcome people removed and if your not invited stay away. I was surprised that so many people went.

I think it was very good for Ron to remove himself from them. The only thing I think the Anthony's could help or teach people is how to lie and cover up and lets not forget how to make money off of a tragedy.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1582 on: May 20, 2009, 05:43:44 AM »

I agree with both of you. The Anthony's have never searched for Caylee why would anyone think that they would search for another child. IMOO if you don't take care of your own house you can not be trusted with anything - period.

Someone (I forgot who - sorry) asked a couple of days ago if KC came clean could I forgive and forget - I had to think on that one. I could never forget - the past is the past and it does not change. Forgiveness for me would require genuine remorse (which I think all the As are incapable of), a genuine attempt to make things right (never happen) and an acceptance of responsibility (again, never happen) - If KC, GA, CA and Lee did all of those, I still would have a have a hard time with forgiveness.  I think people can change - but I think the sickness in this family is too deep and too well ingrained to ever heal.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1583 on: May 20, 2009, 07:46:19 AM »

I think we should all write Kathi Belich and ask her if she or one of the other reporters in Orlando saw who CA flipped the bird at.

Someone said today that Kathi had already stepped out. Since we listened before court started today to all the personal info about the reporter's experiences at an eathquake, their plans for Memorial Day at the Condo, and their dirty underwear, the female singing and phone calls you would think they would be forthcoming about the bird flipping incident. Just sayin'. 

I was just thinking of doing that...
Which monkey is it that knows Hal Boedeker, the reporter?  Maybe he could freeze the picture and tell us who was there getting the finger from Cindy...

I was thinking maybe she was flipping off all of those watching the hearing. She knows many of those watching are bloggers and as she stated on LKL she has no love for us. 

MISSION     Sindy seems like a junk yard dog that will not back down... no matter what she's up against. I think she may have been flipping off the viewers (bloggers), she knows these court sessions get shreaded by the forums .  IF she did it, it just goes to show that she's trashy to the core.  What kind of person does that in a courtroom, flanked by an atty? I can't see her making it thru another depo or kc's trial without a real b*tchslappin fight with somebody.  Tick tock,  spindy's gettin wound up tighter and tighter and now with chatter of others taking a piece of the bloodmoney pie......she's gonna blow one of these days!

You are so right Mizjay - Cindy is rotten to the core - she ought to be ashamed of herself being a woman in her 50's displaying such behavior in public.  It just proves to us even more that she is not interested in Justice for Caylee - what a way to make your granddaughter proud huh????.......flipping the bird in front of the cameras for thousands to see at a hearing that is related to her death?  She is definitely scum of all scum and I agree she is a ticking time bomb ready to explode, she will be responsible for her own  self-destruction.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1584 on: May 20, 2009, 07:52:45 AM »

Cappy - as always another awesome post.........Cindy will use other's misfortunes to help her gain fortunes of her own - she could care less about other missing children........she never even looked for Caylee.  I really can't stand that woman she is full of evil.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: May 20, 2009, 08:05:47 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19507717/detail.html

Padilla Says George Anthony's Story Is Untrue

Posted: 6:20 pm EDT May 19, 2009Updated: 6:44 pm EDT May 19, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla says he told investigators that Lee Anthony told him a story that greatly conflicts with George Anthony's statement about when he last saw Caylee alive.

Eyewitness News found out that her lawyers are trying to keep Padilla's statement a secret.

George Anthony told investigators he last saw Caylee alive Monday, June 16 as she left with Casey, who he thought was going to work.

It was the day after Father's Day and the day after witnesses say Casey and Cindy had a terrible fight over money that Casey allegedly stole from Cindy's mother.

Padilla, who had bonded Casey out of jail in the past, says George's story is not true. Eyewitness News reporter Kathi Belich talked to Padilla on the phone Tuesday.

Kathi: "George says he saw Caylee the next day."

Padilla: "She didn't leave the next day like George said."

Kathi: "Oh, you think George is lying about that?"

Padilla: "I know he is, yeah."

Kathi: "How do you know that?"

Padilla: "Because Lee says so."

Kathi: "What did Lee say?"

Padilla: "Lee says she left that night. She was upset and took off with the baby."

Kathi: "Lee actually told you that and you told investigators that when you were questioned?"

Padilla: "That's correct."

Leonard Padilla says Lee told him Cindy tried to choke Casey on
Father's Day and that's when she took off with Caylee.

Eyewitness News learned Cindy Anthony denied that ever happened and Casey's defense team wanted to keep incriminating statements from Padilla and his associates a secret, claiming they were working for the defense.

Padilla says they were not and says after he bonded Casey out of jail, she did not seem desperate to find her missing toddler.

"It's almost like there was no daughter. There was no daughter missing. There was nothing to be concerned about," said Padilla.

Jose Baez is expected to depose one of Casey's friends on Thursday. Then, on May 28, Baez will be back in court to try to get a jail videotape thrown out that supposedly shows Casey's reaction as she watched the discovery of Caylee's remains play out on Eyewitness News.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: May 20, 2009, 08:11:19 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/19/ng.01.html
Nancy Grace Transcripts

GRACE: And breaking news in the desperate search for a 2-year-old Florida girl, Caylee. Six months of searching culminate when skeletal remains found in a heavily wooded area just 15 houses from the Anthony home confirmed to be Caylee, manner of death homicide. A utility meter reader stumbles on a tiny human skeleton, including a skull covered in light- colored hair, the killer duct-taping and placing a heart-shaped sticker directly over the mouth, then triple-bagging little Caylee like she`s trash.

In the last hours, grandparents George and Cindy Anthony in court as tot mom answers up to the Zenaida Gonzalez who tot mom says kidnapped Caylee in broad daylight. Last time, the Anthonys yelling, cursing out the lawyers and storming out. It`s all caught on videotape. Well, that`s a far cry from their behavior in front of a judge today, and of course, in their recent PR junket.

We confirm grandmother Cindy heading back for round two under oath. dowThe judge brings down the hammer today, refusing to drop the case against tot mom. And tonight, a cop on the tot mom murder case is off the force. This while a parade of witnesses against tot mom under oath.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: May 20, 2009, 08:16:25 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts

GRACE: Out to Kathi Belich with WFTV. The Anthonys in court. What happened?

KATHI BELICH, WFTV: That`s right. Well, they were hoping that the judge would be convinced to drop this defamation lawsuit altogether brought by Zenaida Gonzalez, who has the same name, you know, as the mysterious nanny. But instead it flipped and it really worked against them because Zenaida`s attorneys convinced the judge to add possible punitive damages on top of pain and suffering and other losses involved in this case. And at some point in the future he may listen to the other side again asking to drop this case.

GRACE: With me right now, the attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman tot mom pointed the finger at as kidnapping her little girl, later found dead in broad daylight.

Morgan, I see your picture all over billboards and buses and on TV. Long story short, you get punitive damages out of this, you`re worth every penny. Tell me this, Morgan. Punitive damages? That means punishment damages for what you say tot mom did, defaming your client, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

But here`s my question. How do you hope to get any money? She`s behind bars.

JOHN MORGAN, ATTORNEY FOR ZENAIDA GONZALEZ: Well, we don`t know if there`s ever going to be any money. It never started about money.

GRACE: True.

MORGAN: There`s rumors of book deals. And the public seems to be more concerned more concerned about Casey Anthony being rich than Zenaida does.

GRACE: I don`t think they are concerned about her being rich. Correction, Morgan. I think they are concerned about someone that may potentially make money off the murder...

MORGAN: That`s what I`m talking about, to be enriched. I think that they are concerned about that and when the judge in Florida adds punitive damages that is not lightly done in Florida. That is the judge saying you the conduct by Casey Anthony is so egregious that he would add these charges.

GRACE: Right.

To Leonard Padilla, bounty hunt they`re would be under oath in this case. Padilla, I understand that know you are now clarifying the time line, are you saying that George or Cindy Anthony saw her not on the morning of June 16th but on the evening, Sunday, June 15th, Father`s Day evening?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: We sincerely believe that after they had the big fight, Cindy and Casey, Casey grabbed her child and left the house that evening, not like George says at approximately noon the next day. She left that night with her child.

GRACE: And what difference would that make to you, Padilla, in figuring out the murder time line?

PADILLA: Well what it does, it fits better with the situation as far as the 2.6 days decomposition before the body was placed, triple-bagged, as you say.

GRACE: To Natisha Lance, standing by there at the courthouse in Orlando, what happened in court today?

NATISHA LANCE, HLN CORRESPONDENT: Well, Nancy, just as Kathi said, the defense tried to come in today seeking a dismissal. Unfortunately that did not work in their favor. What ended up happening is that the judge granted an amended motion and for this case to eventually -- to an amended motion with punitive damages and the defense is saying that at a later date, they will come back and seek a dismissal.

GRACE: Natisha Lance, standing by there at the courthouse. George and Cindy Anthony in court today.

To Ellie Jostad, our chief editorial producer, a cop is off the force -- a cop on the tot mom murder investigation. What happened?

ELLIE JOSTAD, HLN CHIEF EDITORIAL PRODUCER: This is Deputy Richard Cane. He is the guy that actually went out there and investigated Kronk`s tip on August 11th. He was fired both for unsatisfactory performance and also for lying about what had happened. He was supposed to have a hearing today appealing that firing. Instead, he resigned.

GRACE: You know that is a stiff price to pay for a lie that he probably considered a white lie. But long story short, it has thrown a monkey wrench in this case for the state that will not soon be forgotten.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/19/ng.01.html

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: May 20, 2009, 08:16:56 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19507717/detail.html

Padilla Says George Anthony's Story Is Untrue

Posted: 6:20 pm EDT May 19, 2009Updated: 6:44 pm EDT May 19, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla says he told investigators that Lee Anthony told him a story that greatly conflicts with George Anthony's statement about when he last saw Caylee alive.

Eyewitness News found out that her lawyers are trying to keep Padilla's statement a secret.

George Anthony told investigators he last saw Caylee alive Monday, June 16 as she left with Casey, who he thought was going to work.

It was the day after Father's Day and the day after witnesses say Casey and Cindy had a terrible fight over money that Casey allegedly stole from Cindy's mother.

Padilla, who had bonded Casey out of jail in the past, says George's story is not true. Eyewitness News reporter Kathi Belich talked to Padilla on the phone Tuesday.

Kathi: "George says he saw Caylee the next day."

Padilla: "She didn't leave the next day like George said."

Kathi: "Oh, you think George is lying about that?"

Padilla: "I know he is, yeah."

Kathi: "How do you know that?"

Padilla: "Because Lee says so."

Kathi: "What did Lee say?"

Padilla: "Lee says she left that night. She was upset and took off with the baby."

Kathi: "Lee actually told you that and you told investigators that when you were questioned?"

Padilla: "That's correct."

Leonard Padilla says Lee told him Cindy tried to choke Casey on
Father's Day and that's when she took off with Caylee.

Eyewitness News learned Cindy Anthony denied that ever happened and Casey's defense team wanted to keep incriminating statements from Padilla and his associates a secret, claiming they were working for the defense.

Padilla says they were not and says after he bonded Casey out of jail, she did not seem desperate to find her missing toddler.

"It's almost like there was no daughter. There was no daughter missing. There was nothing to be concerned about," said Padilla.

Jose Baez is expected to depose one of Casey's friends on Thursday. Then, on May 28, Baez will be back in court to try to get a jail videotape thrown out that supposedly shows Casey's reaction as she watched the discovery of Caylee's remains play out on Eyewitness News.

Has LP always said that Lee told him this?   Because last night on NG, didn't he announce that his timeframe changed - as far as he now believes George didn't see Caylee on the 16th of June.  I'm confused.   Is this the first time LP has said this?

I don't believe that GA saw KC and Caylee on the 16th - never have.   But, I don't recall LP ever saying that Lee told him this before   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: May 20, 2009, 08:18:44 AM »

O/T they arrested Chris Coleman for the murder of his wife and 2 sons......I just don't understand what makes people tick.  Sad. 

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175779&catid=40

wow.  thanks.  very sad.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: May 20, 2009, 08:20:04 AM »

O/T

Breaking news for anyone following the Tori Stafford (8 year old girl abducted 6 weeks ago from Woodstock Ontario)

Arrests were made last night of a man and a woman known to the family.
No news on Tori's whereabouts or wellbeing.  Blatchford of Globe and mail just reported the police are giving a press conf. later today and that they are combing an area about an out out of Woodstock.

Please pray that Tori will be found safe.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: May 20, 2009, 08:21:03 AM »

Good Morning to all in Monkey Land! 
Trimm, thank you for your update this am.  I am so anxious to hear LP's depo.  I think it's going to blow the A's right out of the water.   
And just as an aside, I hope someone (Kathi Belich, I  you in advance,) calls Cindy on her crass behavior at the end of yesterday's hearing.  I hope everyone has a terrific day today.  More errands, since last week brought everything in my life to a stand still, so I will keep popping my head in to see what's new.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: May 20, 2009, 08:24:06 AM »

O/T

Breaking news for anyone following the Tori Stafford (8 year old girl abducted 6 weeks ago from Woodstock Ontario)

Arrests were made last night of a man and a woman known to the family.
No news on Tori's whereabouts or wellbeing.  Blatchford of Globe and mail just reported the police are giving a press conf. later today and that they are combing an area about an out out of Woodstock.

Please pray that Tori will be found safe.

Will do.   Thanks Can.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: May 20, 2009, 08:26:59 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/19/ijvm.01.html (Log Post)
Jane Velez Mitchell Transcripts

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Stunning twist tonight in the Casey Anthony murder case. The mom accused of killing her precious toddler gets a one-two punch from a judge who says, "No way," Jose, to dropping the defamation suit against Casey.

To add insult to injury, the judge also ruled that Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman who says Casey ruined her life, can now seek punitive damages from the 23-year-old.

Casey Anthony claims a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter Caylee, and the Zenaida who is suing says that cost her her job. Authorities have never been able to prove that any nanny existed. Prosecutors consider it a total fiction.

This ruling is a huge victory for the prosecution, because those wildly-confrontational civil depositions of George and Cindy might now be used in the criminal case.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, congratulations, Keith Mitnik, this was a big victory for your clients. How is Zenaida Gonzalez herself as a human being emotionally responding to this validation?

KEITH MITNIK, ATTORNEY FOR ZENAIDA GONZALEZ: Healing. It`s very healing for her.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: OK. Short, but sweet. Very healing for her. Anything else, sir?

MITNIK: Yes. It`s a day of justice for her and the concept of justice that you can`t just pull these kind of awful things in the public eye and destroy someone`s reputation and try to escape with some technicality and justice. It`s not happening on her watch or my watch.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I think you raise a fascinating point. Dr. Judy Kuriansky, there was this righteous indignation by Cindy and George, "How dare you question me?"

But the other side of that coin is that prosecutors believe that this was a total fiction: this whole idea of Zanny the nanny, that she was dropped off. One of the reasons why this Zenaida got involved is that Casey originally said she had left the child with Zanny the nanny at the Sawgrass Apartments, which this Zenaida Gonzalez had signed up some form at that very apartment complex. That`s how she got connected.

So is the moral lesson here, if you lie, allegedly, it`s not a victimless crime? You cannot intentionally throw lots of people under the bus, even if you didn`t intend to.

DR. JUDY KURIANSKY, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: That`s a great lesson for everyone, that lying doesn`t work at all. And I love what Zenaida Gonzalez`s lawyer said from a psychological point of view for healing or the woman and for everyone to recognize that what they say has been the truth. Because the opposite is not the truth.

Casey has been buried a little bit more about this. What about the fact that she said that the Zanny the nanny was a 10. Remember Bo Derek as a 10? And here the Zenaida Gonzalez that we see her now is not really a ten. So there we go as the proof of a lie.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right.

DREW FINDLING, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: How healing. How healing is it that, by filing a civil suit, her name has been getting mentioned even more than it ever would have? This would have been just another case where she would have been part of the criminal discovery. But by filing the civil case it`s completely hypocritical, because her name is out there over and over and over again.

It`s not healing. It`s just more litigation by civil lawyers. With due respect to Keith, it`s helping him in his practice, but it`s really not helping this woman at all.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Whoa. Keith -- Keith, do you want to take a response to that?

MITNIK: Sure. Sure. I don`t know who the gentleman is, but I would hope he wouldn`t speak on behalf of my client. If his family or some loved one of his got accused of being a child kidnapper I think he`d probably like -- don`t interrupt me. Would like to be exonerated her in the public eye.

The fact that her name is being mentioned in an exonerating way is healing and these kind of hearings do that. And believe it or not, sir, it matters to that lady.

FINDLING: It will happen when the criminal justice system takes its course, not when civil cases interfere with the close...

MITNIK: Would you have -- would you have her...

FINDLING: Excuse me. Let me finish, hey, hey! Let me finish.

MITNIK: ... years from...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Hold on, guys! All right, guys. I`ve got to get my gavel, but actually, it`s just a mirror and I`ve used it before. Go ahead, Drew.

FINDLING: OK. All right. If the criminal justice system will take care of it and if every time there is a "some other dude did it" defense in this country, we have civil suits, then the court system will shut down. The only reason this case is surviving, this civil case, is because of the national publicity.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But Drew, don`t you -- don`t you realize...
MITNIK: The only reason it`s surviving is because it is righteous. And frankly, I don`t care about shutting the system down for all of his criminal clients. I happen to care about my civil client, whose name was raked through the mud.

Continues here...http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0905/19/ijvm.01.html

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: May 20, 2009, 08:27:38 AM »

Trimm, thank you for your update this am.  I am so anxious to hear LP's depo.  I think it's going to blow the A's right out of the water.   
And just as an aside, I hope someone (Kathi Belich, I  you in advance,) calls Cindy on her crass behavior at the end of yesterday's hearing.  I hope everyone has a terrific day today.  More errands, since last week brought everything in my life to a stand still, so I will keep popping my head in to see what's new.

Good morning.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: May 20, 2009, 08:30:29 AM »

LP's depo will be good.
And Kathi is like a bulldog. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: May 20, 2009, 08:31:05 AM »

Thanks for the updates, Trimm.    an angelic monkey

Hi everyone and guests!    Time for another document dance this morning!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: May 20, 2009, 08:34:04 AM »

Sassy,how could we have heard LP say this?Nancy Grace never lets him finish a sentence.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: May 20, 2009, 08:36:15 AM »

Thanks for the updates, Trimm.    an angelic monkey

Hi everyone and guests!    Time for another document dance this morning!

I hear ya Sassy.          

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: May 20, 2009, 08:36:36 AM »

Sassy,how could we have heard LP say this?Nancy Grace never lets him finish a sentence.   Monkey Devil!

You got that right.   She is so rude.   I'm getting to where I can bearly stand to watch her anymore.       There is no reason for her to act the way she does to her guests.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.