May 15, 2024, 10:23:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #66  (Read 410088 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1080 on: November 29, 2008, 03:12:10 AM »

Since most everyone has gone to the monkey bunkey, guess I will too.  Before going I'm stocking the freezer with some fresh new snowballs for fun when everyone wakes up in the morning.  Heh.  IT'S SNOWING HERE!!  Yeeeehaw!  Throws a snowball at my other Nebraska neighbor monkeys.   

Nite all.. sweet dreams.. tiptoes out..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1081 on: November 29, 2008, 06:16:33 AM »

Why would Amy's number be on a scrap of paper in the car? Wouldn't she just have her phone number programed into the phone? Could this possibly be a set up by KC? To lead people to Amy?

\

Hmmmmm~Interesting theory
What if there really was another phone but with a different SM card like normal phones and she didn't have the number with her because it was on her real cell phone? Remember the code talk to Lee from jail? Also the crap she told investigators? Maybe she got a prepay phone and just activated for purpose of disposal of the body.
You can put any name you want on a prepay. There is no ss# or contract so what better way then to hide your identity.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: November 29, 2008, 07:49:00 AM »

The Man with the Secrets - Dominic Casey, Investigator

Some things this article doesn't mention.  D&A Investigations, Inc. was filed with the Secretary of State of FL as a new company in January of 2008.

Another company D&A Construction Consulting, Inc. an active company at the same address filed its annual report April 30, 2008.

Could there be other companies that Dominic A. Casey has in Florida?  I will leave that up to another investigator to discover.

---------------------------
The article --The Man with the Secrets - Dominic Casey, Investigator:

The Man with the Secrets - Dominic Casey, Investigator
How does a humble, unassuming professional investigator named Dominic Casey, owner of D&A Investigations, Inc. in Longwood, Florida become the lead investigator in what is expected to rival the OJ Simpson trial of the century? He accepted the challenge. Three year old Caylee Marie Anthony is reported to have been missing since June 2008. Inconclusive forensic reports and numerous sightings provide support and hope of finding Caylee Marie alive.  No one should be denied access to every available resource especially, a missing child.   

Orlando, FL (PRWEB) November 29, 2008 -- How does a humble, unassuming professional investigator named Dominic Casey, owner of D&A Investigations, Inc. in Longwood, Florida become the lead investigator in what is expected to rival the OJ Simpson trial of the century? He accepted the challenge and his 'get in, get it done, get out' approach is welcomed.

Three year old Caylee Marie Anthony is reported to have been missing since June 2008.    The mother, Casey Anthony is portrayed as being silent since her arrest, and is described by those who really know her as a loving, caring and protective parent who desperately misses her child. After numerous searches involving thousands of dedicated, caring citizens whose efforts are greatly appreciated by investigator Dominic Casey, the Anthony family, and the child's mother, the hope of finding Caylee Marie alive is still very realistic. It's been reported that inconclusive forensic reports verify that fact as do numerous sightings.

High profile criminal cases depend on information provided by reputable, professional investigators. Nicknamed the "Man with the Secrets" -- he has yet to give an exclusive interview regarding this case. Twenty years experience as an expert witness/In-House and Private Investigator in both civil and criminal litigation and having an investigative team with diversified backgrounds and vast experience creates more avenues to information. Casey has lived in Europe and attributes his no-nonsense, extremely organized, self-motivating traits to that experience. Although Dominic states he has rarely worked pro bono, he says, "No one should be denied access to every available resource especially, a missing child." Described by his peers and clients as a patriotic American and a man of integrity with infinite patience, Dominic dedicates himself to endless hours of research and case activity. It's not uncommon for investigative activity to lead outside of the state where the injustice has occurred and this case is no different. Texas, North Carolina, California, Nevada, Virginia, Kentucky, New York, Ohio, Florida and beyond have all reported sightings of the missing Caylee Marie.

Investigative agencies have been around since 1850 when the Pinkerton Detective Agency originated. They were used as guards to infiltrate unions. The Homestead Strike of 1892 used Pinkerton agents to enforce the strike. However, a diversified menu of services that can include corporate background checks, due diligence, audits, business and workers compensation fraud, and missing person searches are now provided by investigative agencies. Excellent analytical skills coupled with a sense of curiosity are important in this profession. D&A (like DNA) Investigations, Inc. provides discreet investigations for civil and criminal high profile and to those not known by the media.

If you know the whereabouts of missing Caylee Marie Anthony, please contact:
Please contact:
1-888-231-5618 or
D&A Investigations, Inc
at: 407.865.7152.
http://www.dgator.com
There is a reward.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: November 29, 2008, 08:01:38 AM »

I decided to sneak over to Brandi's house, her fireplace looks so inviting 

If you had put popcorn kitty there...I would have lost it completely

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1084 on: November 29, 2008, 08:11:09 AM »

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions
Due to overwhelming demands, this article is being released early. No one may reprint this article on any forum site/website, if you want to share the link, that is your choice. Respect the copyright of this website. This is the true, uncut report of what has happened and the result of the relationship we shared...

------------------------------
I have no comment it is what it is.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: November 29, 2008, 08:16:04 AM »

Murt just announced his engagement!  She is on his video now.

http://murtwitnessone.webs.com/

LOL I was just going to post that as breaking news.  I wish I could get into the chat to congratulate them but it just says I am banned and now I can't get into the forum either and I didn/t do anything wrong

Same thing here.  Scratched my head over that one.  Got some ban happy people over there.  My offense, was providing in PM information requested from members - about 50-60 of them.  Either that or they got mad because I had said Lee was likely the father.  Oh well.  Their loss.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: November 29, 2008, 08:25:23 AM »

Well, I see I am invisible tonight.

I'll come back when people see me.

Good night.

It's been like that for me the last few days (with a few people being kind enough to say hello, at least). I decided to give up early and go read a book last night. I also needed/wanted help with my snowflakes    Klaas was nice enough to provide me a link, but I just can't figure that site out.   

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great holiday feast... and that we're all enjoying our weekend so far! 

Brandi...  do you have any ideas for making my snowflakes sparkle or something? Or can you recommend an easy program I can use to figure it out?  If I don't reply back to you right away, I'm getting a turkey in the oven (I always do my own TG dinner the weekend after TG, for just us).

Um.. and congrats to Murt and...  the new soon-to-be Mrs. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: November 29, 2008, 08:33:52 AM »

Father Krause: Cindy Anthony’s Confessions
Due to overwhelming demands, this article is being released early. No one may reprint this article on any forum site/website, if you want to share the link, that is your choice. Respect the copyright of this website. This is the true, uncut report of what has happened and the result of the relationship we shared...

------------------------------
I have no comment it is what it is.

WOW. 

It sounds like Krause is a HUGE a$$-kisser.. and I'm not sure I believe half the crap he's telling Cindy, much less what she's telling him in these emails. Funny he decided to release this early.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1088 on: November 29, 2008, 08:37:08 AM »

Oh.. and while I'm not sure there is proof that Wyatt planted that dress, I wouldn't be at all surprised, either. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: November 29, 2008, 08:42:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys  Gone to fix coffee and food...BRB 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: November 29, 2008, 08:48:00 AM »

Brandi...  do you have any ideas for making my snowflakes sparkle or something? Or can you recommend an easy program I can use to figure it out?  If I don't reply back to you right away, I'm getting a turkey in the oven (I always do my own TG dinner the weekend after TG, for just us).

Did you download these http://www.4shared.com/file/73581379/860dbcdc/snowflakes.html ?
Maybe something there would work for you.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: November 29, 2008, 08:48:37 AM »

Morning Trimm, i see you have your Tide logo going! What time is the game!!??

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: November 29, 2008, 08:54:10 AM »

Did you download these http://www.4shared.com/file/73581379/860dbcdc/snowflakes.html ?

Here is one I doctored up real fast.  I'm sure Brandi can do better.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: November 29, 2008, 09:07:12 AM »

Oh.. and while I'm not sure there is proof that Wyatt planted that dress, I wouldn't be at all surprised, either. 
If someone would have planted a dress to make you think it was Caylee's I think they would have at least picked a different size. I am not saying a 2 yr old couldn't wear that size but you can tell by the pictures Caylee was not big for her age.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: November 29, 2008, 09:14:03 AM »

Just wanted to post this link if anyone is interested in signing a petition requesting Cindy be accountable for obstructing justice with the hairbrush incident.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/make-cindy-anthony-accountable-for-her-actions

Some might think it is cruel but if it were you or me we would have to answer to that. I think also that she did see reason to mixup the investigation that she and others in immediate family know what happened to Caylee.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: November 29, 2008, 09:34:46 AM »

Brandi - you are surpassing my abilities in a hurry!  That fireplace is awesome!

I really appreciate that. Of everyone here, I knew you'd love it and appreciate it the most! Means a lot to me, thanks!

I really want to come over and sit in that chair with a good book laptop.  I promise not to shed!!   

Good Morning Everyone!  Brandi....your new avi is spectacular!

That's why it's there! For all to enjoy!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: November 29, 2008, 09:37:48 AM »

KLAAS, IF YOU'RE HERE COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME GET DRESSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, OR CAN WE STILL ASK CBB FOR HELP????

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: November 29, 2008, 10:06:21 AM »

Morning Trimm, i see you have your Tide logo going! What time is the game!!??

Good Morning Monken...yes that game would start at 2:30 SHARP!!! Channel 42-CBS
Be there or be square.     
Sorry Klaas...couldn't help myself 

Back on topic.What to you think about the Sean Krause stuff? I don't know anything about that guy.  Back to reading now. 

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: November 29, 2008, 10:06:34 AM »

Brandi...  do you have any ideas for making my snowflakes sparkle or something? Or can you recommend an easy program I can use to figure it out? 

Thank you for that link... I think you posted it yesterday, right?    I can download it, but does it tell you how to add an animated gif to a regular picture? I need to figure out how to make the snowflakes animated on top of the original, and I'm not sure how to do that?  (I use Corel Photo Paint for most of my photo editing)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: November 29, 2008, 10:09:49 AM »

KLAAS, IF YOU'RE HERE COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME GET DRESSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, OR CAN WE STILL ASK CBB FOR HELP????

Monken - I think CBB has your original.  I'll see what I can do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.