May 13, 2024, 12:19:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #93 1/16/09 - 1/19/09  (Read 307892 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: January 19, 2009, 07:52:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Today,I need your sign for my husband's placement.  Men GRRRR.

Any news overninght?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: January 19, 2009, 07:55:01 AM »

Good Morning Klaas.    (If you're really here.)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: January 19, 2009, 07:56:51 AM »

A must listen.  Both of Dana's shows.  His interview with Tim Miller and Dana's re-think.

Dana Interviews “A Question Of Murder” Author Dawna Kaufmann And Devotes The Remainder Of The Show To The Casey and Caylee Anthony Case

Dana Re-Thinks Some Comments From Tim Miller Made During Sunday Night’s Live Broadcast

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: January 19, 2009, 08:03:21 AM »

Good morning to you and all other Monkeys.  I was here by myself for a really long time.  The only new thing I have found is this summary of Geraldo -- I did not watch so I was glad someone summarized for me --
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m1d18-Geraldo-calls-Casey-Anthony-whiny-and-selfish
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1624 on: January 19, 2009, 08:03:29 AM »

I agree with you too, JSM.     Am not sure yet what's going on with George, but IMO, he does *not* show the signs of a classic sociopath.  If anything, he does show the signs of a battered husband.  IMO.  Sad   

The thing with him tho, he changes so quickly from day to day, even hour to hour.  I think for the most part this indicates George taking his cue from Cindy, being at her every command.  I see George strongest in his own right when he is not with Cindy, as in the day he went before the grand jury.  I do believe we were seeing him that day stepping out on his own, doing what he felt to be the right thing.  Possibly scared to death to go back home and face the 'dragon' of the castle. 

Not sure why he stays with Cindy.  It's the kind of feeling I get when battered wives continue to stay with their abuser, hard to understand at times.  Yet easy to understand at times, considering that they likely are too beaten down to step out on their own, without intervention. 

I could have it all wrong about George, cuz there have been times I've wondered how much fury is behind the walls of silence and compliance he pulls up around him at times. 

Wycks, do you really think it's Cindy hitting George? Look at the facts. George is the one with the gambling addiction. Cindy is the one who stays with a man who emptied her bank account and dumped her!

George never looks bruised or awkward, but Cindy often does. In her interview it's like she can't sit comfortably, like it hurts her to sit.

Also, George constantly asks for, and gets, sympathy. George never looks at Cindy, never touches her. He's not watching her for cues. He's not walking on eggshells around her. He completely ignores her. An abused person doesn't do that.

George went and said what sounded like the truth, in his GJ interview. But it was all "poor George." Poor George smelled Caylee in the trunk, "please don't let this be my Caylee." But he didn't call the police. He says he told Cindy it was pizza. And he fabricated a car chase with Casey--"poor brave George, chasing the killer, trying to get to the truth." But the pings prove the chase never happened. Poor, poor George was afraid that if LE told Cindy what he'd said to them, "this will kill her," and the world imagines she yells at him or makes him sleep on the couch for "doing the right thing," but really poor George is using Cindy to get sympathy. There is never any indication that he cares how she feels, when you watch them in action.   

Poor George bought a gun--was he planning to use it on himself, or someone else? He cried in the car. But was it because of Caylee, or because he knows that something bad he did long ago may soon come to light? Poor George got T-shirts printed that he was rather proud of. He made billboards. AFTER he smelled that decomp.  And don't forget--it was HIS idea to make Caylee into the family business. Driving around with the billboards was going to be his new fulltime job. He said, "people will say look, that's the grandfather!"

He testified to the GJ, but he still continues to say he supports Casey, that he thinks she's innocent, etc....it's awfully convenient for George that he can just blame all of this on Cindy.

I look at the body language between them and I'm just amazed that people think George is "afraid" of Cindy. He barely knows she exists. He only talks about her when he's trying to get sympathy.

You make very good points here Fuzzball.  I believe George to show signs of being a 'battered husband', yes.  Not necessarily battered physically tho.  Emotional and verbal abuse tend to hit harder than physical abuse yet leaves no visible bruises.  A person can become beaten down with words faster than fists can fly.  Even if he has been physically attacked by Cindy or Casey, he is a former p.officer and knows the moves to protect himself. 

I DO believe there has been and continues to be violence in the Anthony home, yes.  With the limited knowledge that we have, this is what I suspect has gone on in that home: Cindy very likely demanding attention and control, verbally and emotionally abusive toward everyone.  George very likely cowering, backed into the corner then comes lashing out in a fury.   Casey very likely competing with Cindy for top position of control.  Violence very likely happening between Cindy and Casey, each taking turns at being victim and abuser.  George perhaps trying to protect whoever is the victim of the moment, even to the point of becoming the abuser and the abuser becoming the victim. 

So we agree that there's abuse and violence in the Anthony home. Typically women hit men to get them to engage. They throw objects at a man's retreating back as he leaves the room to make him turn around, or smack at him to get him to look at them or pay attention.  Men are rarely fatally injured by battering women. Men, on the other hand, hit women to get them to shut up. They punch a talking woman in the mouth, or fling her across the room or throw her from a moving car. A woman dies every 4 minutes at the hands of some bozo who claims he loves her.

As someone who's been the brunt of both emotional and physical abuse, I disagree that the emotional abuse is worse. It's not like someone breaks your nose without also verbally beating you up.

You and a few others are starting to paint this picture of George as a noble, beaten man, victimized by his wife and daughter, who tried to stand between his children and his abusive wife, at his own expense. A man who is totally controlled by his wife, yet somehow manages to rise above it and do the right thing. You're almost making a hero out of him, suggesting that if there's violence in the Anthony home he must be the one trying to stop it, never the source of it.

It's even been suggested that if George does hit Cindy, she deserves it because of her big mouth--that her verbal abuse justifies it. But we don't even know that she verbally abuses him. We've never seen her do it. We've never heard Lee or Casey or anyone else describe her doing it. We've seen her get pretty angry, and Lee described a pretty bad fight between Cindy and Casey. But remember, s**** rolls downhill. We've seen that George and Cindy are volatile people and so their fights might be pretty bad.

But George is not this stoic, noble man standing between his children and their abuser, taking the brunt of Cindy's abuse. He was getting ready to leave again when Caylee was killed. He had no intention of helping Cindy with this whole custody thing. He bailed on the family when Caylee was born, too--he left because he got a workmen's comp payment and only returned because the money ran out. Is that consistent with a victim of abuse? Cindy took him back, even though he gambled away her retirement money. Is that consistent with a batterer?

Cindy's brother describes her as the dumbest person in the world. Not the meanest, or most violent. He talks about how George swindles people and cons them and uses them, and how he beat up his own father. He describes Casey as taking part in an orgy. If Cindy ever hit or badmouthed George, I'm sure he'd have talked about that, too. Not only have we never seen Cindy be violent to George, we have never even heard her badmouth him or blame him for anything. George has sneakily worked it into all of his interviews that everything's Cindy's fault--he has to lie to protect her, LE shouldn't tell her what he's said because it'll kill her.  IMO, this is his way of throwing Cindy under the bus.

He "did the right thing," told the GJ about Casey. But he still kept the facade up on the street that he thought Caylee was alive. This wasn't about Cindy, this was about keeping the Caylee foundation money coming in.

IMO he's just using his family. All of them. And when they're not a source of narcissistic supply or money or anything he wants, he kicks them to the curb. Especially his son.

He bailed on the family when Caylee was born, and was once again negotiating divorce. Caylee's well-being wasn't his problem, apparently, until she got killed. The way Cindy lets Casey walk all over her suggests to me that she may think that's the only way to show love, and she does seem to have let George walk all over her through most of their marriage, too.
Sorry about this being a late post and I have very serious doubts about GA nyself. Something I did want to go back and clear up, and this is not in defense of him. In the e-mails with CA her brother Rick he stated that he knew for a fact that George used the  money from his worker's comp check to pay off the nigerian or gambling thing and that he knew it was KC that ripped her off. I think CA put a lot of energy onto telling her family how George just ruined them financially blah blah blah when in fact it was KC.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: January 19, 2009, 08:05:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Today,I need your sign for my husband's placement.  Men GRRRR.

Any news overninght?

I thought that read "replacement" 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: January 19, 2009, 08:21:16 AM »

Dawna Kaufmann is a tabloid reporter, she covers celeb autopsies and such, interesting.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1627 on: January 19, 2009, 08:27:28 AM »

good morning monkeys

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1628 on: January 19, 2009, 08:44:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.
Happy Monday.   
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: January 19, 2009, 08:49:17 AM »

Scared Monkeys Visits the Caylee Anthony Memorial … God Bless & Rest in Peace Caylee

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/19/scared-monkeys-visits-the-caylee-anthony-memorial-god-bless-rest-in-peace-caylee/

Caylee Anthony is in a much better place where she will never know again the insipid human qualities pain, jealousy, greed and resentment and only know eternal love. We have pointed out in the past that you deserved so much better in life; however, you are certain to get all the love you truly deserved in death. From all of us at Scared Monkeys we wish you the peace of the Lord, God bless and rest in peace.

snip

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1630 on: January 19, 2009, 08:57:10 AM »

When I was watching that august 14th jail visit...omg..KC does not have a grip on reality...she asks her DAD...>> why is "she" crying "already"... that made me sick right from the beginning.

I was watching the faces on GA and CA... they don't look like they believe her story.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: January 19, 2009, 08:57:29 AM »

I'm listening....Nancy Disgrace and Psycho Psychic   

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1632 on: January 19, 2009, 08:58:32 AM »

Scared Monkeys Visits the Caylee Anthony Memorial … God Bless & Rest in Peace Caylee

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/01/19/scared-monkeys-visits-the-caylee-anthony-memorial-god-bless-rest-in-peace-caylee/

Caylee Anthony is in a much better place where she will never know again the insipid human qualities pain, jealousy, greed and resentment and only know eternal love. We have pointed out in the past that you deserved so much better in life; however, you are certain to get all the love you truly deserved in death. From all of us at Scared Monkeys we wish you the peace of the Lord, God bless and rest in peace.

snip

Thanks Red.
Good Morning Monkeys!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: January 19, 2009, 09:00:34 AM »

Thanks Red. 

~ Peter Frampton
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: January 19, 2009, 09:03:25 AM »

Thanks Red... AMEN!!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1635 on: January 19, 2009, 09:07:26 AM »

Makes me sick... with GA always starting his conversations with "morning beautiful"...puke..  there isn't nothing beautiful about that horse face looking thing.

UMMM... let's see GA..they found your grandbaby in a white bag...that sounds like a 13 gallon white glad kitchen trash bag to me, that your grandbaby was stuffed in. 

Yeah..Kc's beautiful alright...(sick to my stomach).  Just stop the bs.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1636 on: January 19, 2009, 09:09:41 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

I just caught up reading last nights posts. Is it true there will be a document dump today? Someone posted that it was on CNN website.

TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1637 on: January 19, 2009, 09:10:41 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

I just caught up reading last nights posts. Is it true there will be a document dump today? Someone posted that it was on CNN website.

TIA JSM

ooooo...I didn't hear that... Hope so.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: January 19, 2009, 09:17:56 AM »

Morning Monkeys,

TIA JSM

Good Morning JSM!  I just looked at cant find anything about it.  Not sure if it will happen today due to the Holiday but we can still hope!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1639 on: January 19, 2009, 09:19:42 AM »

any word on when the funeral is?
or what the hold up still is?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.