May 17, 2024, 01:29:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 308194 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1420 on: February 16, 2009, 07:39:17 PM »

I saw News about this Young Monster  who Killed her Room mate - and they put out and article on her yesterday ... They are comparing her to Casey

21 year old Amanda Knox - they have dubbed her " FOXY" in Italy - why? Because she is a beautiful girl and finds her stay in Jail to be quite Pleasant ... she is another Casey Anthony .... Lies Lies Lies ...
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/267327

A little Snip
Accused killer Amanda Knox may not be top news in the United States but she certainly is in Italy where she is the poster girl for bad behavior. She also is treated like a pop personality, beating out Sarah Palin and Carla Bruni for the top spot.
The victim, Meredith Kercher, was a young British woman who was living with Knox at the time of the killing. Prosecutors said she was a victim of stabbing in the neck in a sex-gone-wrong game.
In Italy Knox is virtually “Woman of the Year” as related by Italian papers, both in the entertainment venues and hard news items. In a popular survey Knox was voted the most popular television personality in the country.
Knox has given several different accounts of what happened on the night her roommate was killed, confessing of knowing it was happening at one time, then recanting, her earlier account of having passed out on the evening of the murder, that she had heard Meredith’s screams but simply blocked them out. The theatrics have been reported in minute detail by the Italian press, about how nuns taught Knox to dance in jail, how she watched the film Kung Fu Panda and how she asked for special things from her family such as warm socks, flannel sheets and thermal underwear. In a video shot taken in a walk-on drama part in which she recited the “To be or not to be” speech given in the Shakespearean play Hamlet the selection has been described with intensity in the Italian press. She and her boyfriend, smoking pot as they purposely planned a murder, is the recurring theme recited as the facts unfold of the case.

While the pending trial of a mother, Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her child in Florida, is reported frequently in the American press, and each detail read and reported in newspapers and on television, this American girl, Amanda Knox, is the focus of Italian attention, revealing that fascination with crime isn't just an American behavior.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: February 16, 2009, 07:39:39 PM »

Plea or take the stand. Wow, what a choice.

I would LOVE to see her take the stand....even with a plea I doubt she will tell the truth....I'd love to see her try to lie in the face of the evidence!!

Hi Monkeys. I have a question. Is LE obligated to offer her a plea?
Hi Mgo, I don't know the answer if the SA is "obligated" but IMO if they have enough evidence to put the DP back on the table that if she pleads guilty it will be for all charges (remember that she is facing other charges besides Murder) and will face concurrent sentences never to see the beautiful Florida sunshine that Caylee will never see again.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1422 on: February 16, 2009, 07:39:49 PM »

Does anyone else think defense team is full of it when saying they are out at night checking the scene? I guess that is so neighbors or people visitng memorial say they haven't seen them there. Something that just doesn' t sound right to me.

the only reason would be IMO to plant evidence...but that area was gone over with a fine tooth comb and I am sure they have pictures throughout the process to disprove anything the defense might try to come up with.

THey can do their botany tests all the want, it looks pretty positive that Casey's fingerprint is on the duct tape/sticker!!
I have had lots of renovations done within my house and One of my contractors left a roll of duct tape. Its what we all know as the silver thick width - every day duct tape. Well it must be old. Or its been exposed to being thrown around in tool boxes etc..
Lets just say its been around. It is almost a full role. It is almost impossible to pull it away from the roll itself. Its some Hardy Stuff. Its stuck to itself. I tried pulling it off and the residue is just everywhere ... Me wondering if they found any residue in Slore's car from her duct tape. My roll is very Tacky ... tacky ..like its frustrating to remove the tape.  I could see it on her Dash or her steering wheel or her shift handle. I would think you would have to use Goo Gone or something to remove it/residue ... and that I would think would leave a mare inside a car ... esp those parts of the interior.

Hmm

Also, they might have matched it to the duct tape found on one of the gas tanks she took from her parent's shed.   If Im not mistaken they said they found a roll of duct tape in her trunk - did I remember that right?

O HAPPY DAY    O HAPPY DAY 

Get some sleep tonight, tomorrow should prove to be a heavy day of reading...Ill put the Cappuccino on

no roll of duct tape found in the car. there was reference about her borrowing a roll from one of her friends purse(amys i think, but im not 100% sure if it was her or another girlfriend).

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: February 16, 2009, 07:40:14 PM »

I would LOVE to see her take the stand....even with a plea I doubt she will tell the truth....I'd love to see her try to lie in the face of the evidence!!

No but in MHO they will to save money.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1424 on: February 16, 2009, 07:40:22 PM »

[ ::cartwheel::b]1000 page doc dump to defense[/b]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: February 16, 2009, 07:41:33 PM »

NO and LE already did offer her a plea deal before Caylee's body was found and she turned it down.  My bet is LE is going to put the death penalty back on the table and NO plea deal.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: February 16, 2009, 07:42:07 PM »

In case any Anthonys or their supporters are reading this, please convince KC not to take the stand. She'll have all the jurors eating out of her hand in minutes. Then she'll go free. And all us monkeys will be so sad. So KC, don't take the stand, please we beg you. 

not really

There is NO way that Casey will ever take the stand. The Prosecution could destroy her in minutes.   No Attorney is going to let her get up there!  She is guilty and they know it!! 
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: February 16, 2009, 07:42:20 PM »

New Doc dump coming per JVM, will include duct tape evidence(said to be not  good for the defense)

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1428 on: February 16, 2009, 07:42:22 PM »

help..
klass.. (or anyone else who can help me)... i tried looking at blinks new website... but i got so many blinking flashing YOU WON things on there.. i nearly had an anyurism   epileptic fit instant migraine...

how can i see her site without all that crap? is there a way to pay to lose the pop ups or whatEVER that blinding flashing crap?

THANKS! I REALLY want to read it...

Hmm, I know what you mean. The best thing to do is to download and install the browser Mozilla-Firefox and also the add-on called AdblockPlus. This will cure most of the problem. The drawback with this is that every site you go to will have some parts blocked until you allow it manually. It will tell you by the appearance of a yellow bar at the bottom of the page telling you certain scripts are blocked. You just need to click on it to temporarily or permanently to allow the site.

Hope this helps Smile

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: February 16, 2009, 07:42:55 PM »

In case any Anthonys or their supporters are reading this, please convince KC not to take the stand. She'll have all the jurors eating out of her hand in minutes. Then she'll go free. And all us monkeys will be so sad. So KC, don't take the stand, please we beg you. 

not really
LMAO I had to quote you to see what that blurry little type said. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1430 on: February 16, 2009, 07:44:29 PM »

1,000 page doc dump to defense!!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1431 on: February 16, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

I think Bobo Baez is going to need lots of Rolaids .....................

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: February 16, 2009, 07:48:32 PM »

not really

There is NO way that Casey will ever take the stand. The Prosecution could destroy her in minutes.   No Attorney is going to let her get up there!  She is guilty and they know it!! 

Ssh! You're forgetting one thing--the ego of a sociopath!

No, you're forgetting how clever she is. She is so brilliantly persuasive she could sell scales to a fish! KC taking the stand will be a devastating blow to the prosecution!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: February 16, 2009, 07:48:38 PM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: February 16, 2009, 07:54:44 PM »

I saw News about this Young Monster  who Killed her Room mate - and they put out and article on her yesterday ... They are comparing her to Casey

21 year old Amanda Knox - they have dubbed her " FOXY" in Italy - why? Because she is a beautiful girl and finds her stay in Jail to be quite Pleasant ... she is another Casey Anthony .... Lies Lies Lies ...
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/267327

A little Snip
Accused killer Amanda Knox may not be top news in the United States but she certainly is in Italy where she is the poster girl for bad behavior. She also is treated like a pop personality, beating out Sarah Palin and Carla Bruni for the top spot.
The victim, Meredith Kercher, was a young British woman who was living with Knox at the time of the killing. Prosecutors said she was a victim of stabbing in the neck in a sex-gone-wrong game.
In Italy Knox is virtually “Woman of the Year” as related by Italian papers, both in the entertainment venues and hard news items. In a popular survey Knox was voted the most popular television personality in the country.
Knox has given several different accounts of what happened on the night her roommate was killed, confessing of knowing it was happening at one time, then recanting, her earlier account of having passed out on the evening of the murder, that she had heard Meredith’s screams but simply blocked them out. The theatrics have been reported in minute detail by the Italian press, about how nuns taught Knox to dance in jail, how she watched the film Kung Fu Panda and how she asked for special things from her family such as warm socks, flannel sheets and thermal underwear. In a video shot taken in a walk-on drama part in which she recited the “To be or not to be” speech given in the Shakespearean play Hamlet the selection has been described with intensity in the Italian press. She and her boyfriend, smoking pot as they purposely planned a murder, is the recurring theme recited as the facts unfold of the case.

While the pending trial of a mother, Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her child in Florida, is reported frequently in the American press, and each detail read and reported in newspapers and on television, this American girl, Amanda Knox, is the focus of Italian attention, revealing that fascination with crime isn't just an American behavior.

And that just proves that Baez has little wiggle room to win a change of venue because he couldnt even move it to Italy!  Arrivederci Casey!

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1435 on: February 16, 2009, 07:55:10 PM »

help..
klass.. (or anyone else who can help me)... i tried looking at blinks new website... but i got so many blinking flashing YOU WON things on there.. i nearly had an anyurism   epileptic fit instant migraine...

how can i see her site without all that crap? is there a way to pay to lose the pop ups or whatEVER that blinding flashing crap?

THANKS! I REALLY want to read it...

Hmm, I know what you mean. The best thing to do is to download and install the browser Mozilla-Firefox and also the add-on called AdblockPlus. This will cure most of the problem. The drawback with this is that every site you go to will have some parts blocked until you allow it manually. It will tell you by the appearance of a yellow bar at the bottom of the page telling you certain scripts are blocked. You just need to click on it to temporarily or permanently to allow the site.

Hope this helps Smile

thx... i do have a popup blocker... but it sure didnt work on THAT site.. thx for the info!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: February 16, 2009, 07:55:51 PM »

not really

Ssh! You're forgetting one thing--the ego of a sociopath!

No, you're forgetting how clever she is. She is so brilliantly persuasive she could sell scales to a fish! KC taking the stand will be a devastating blow to the prosecution!!

You and I must be watching a different person. I have never found her to be brilliantly persuasive- not in the least. I observe her to be a compulsive liar. Clever? Hardly,her lies can be disproved easily.  How is she going to explain all the forensic evidence?  No way!
Baez has her taking the 5th over a civil case, can you imagine him being willing to let her answer a question re the Criminal Case.....   no way.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1437 on: February 16, 2009, 07:57:48 PM »

Hi monkey monks,

I haven't posted in a while, though I have been reading. Finally, after about 4 months, I'm physically healthy again, but now I am impossibly grouchy and haven't wanted to make enemies here.

Just wanted to say, kudos to all still here in the Caylee thread. I do understand that the children we can still possibly help are most important, but we need to keep justice in mind too. I simply cannot participate in the Haleigh thread, though she's in my prayers daily. I read through 6 pages the other day and had to quit because I had smoke coming out of my ears.

I'm off to roam around the site, but I wanted to say thanks to all
AND
show off my St. Paddy's avi. Thanks again, CBB!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1438 on: February 16, 2009, 07:58:33 PM »

I am not sure if this is a Parody or ........ if this is true commentary
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/02/17/casey-anthony-plan-to-save-us-economy-has-broad-appeal/

Casey Anthony plan to save U.S. economy has broad appeal

February 17, 2009 by derekclontz
Copyright (c) 2009 Derek Clontz/4-Page Media, Inc. All rights reserved.

Casey Anthony

Can this machine stimulate the economy? Casey Anthony says; "Yes."

You’d think alleged baby killer  Casey Anthony would be focused on her dead daughter Caylee’s recent memorial service in addition to her own trial for murder, but jail sources say she’s been talking about ways to help get the U.S. economy back on track. And her “solution?”
“Let everybody go into one of those cash-cyclone machines that blows around $20 bills. You get to keep all the money you can catch. Then people would go out and spend it. That’s what I think,” she reportedly told a jail employee who, as our source put it, “couldn’t believe the nonsense that what was coming out of Casey’s mouth.

“The employee said, ‘What is wrong with you? Don’t you have any emotions? Don’t you care about your baby?’

“Casey didn’t say another word. But I know from another source that she brought up the cash machine with members of her legal team. I don’t know - maybe she’s crazy.

“Or maybe she thinks if she somehow comes up with an idea that will help ordinary people survive the bad  economy, people will ‘like her’ and demand that she be released from jail.

“I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: This case just gets crazier by the day.”

What do YOU think? Is Casey crazy to be talking about the economy while she’s waiting to stand trail for the murder of her baby? Or, do you think she’s on to something with her cockamamie cash machine idea?

----------------------
my word

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: February 16, 2009, 07:59:18 PM »

BOM CHICKA WOW WOW......WOOT WOOT    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.