May 05, 2024, 09:26:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #759 6/18 - 6/22  (Read 282412 times)
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #400 on: June 20, 2008, 07:37:53 AM »

Pita......Do you know if AM Digicel is owned by the same people that own Digicel? Or is it totally unrelated?  TIA

Mum, I'm not sure.  In the Chamber Digicel Communications is the only one listed.  I'm thinking anything related to Digicel would fall under this name.  JMO
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: June 20, 2008, 07:45:28 AM »

Pita......Do you know if AM Digicel is owned by the same people that own Digicel? Or is it totally unrelated?  TIA

Mum, I'm not sure.  In the Chamber Digicel Communications is the only one listed.  I'm thinking anything related to Digicel would fall under this name.  JMO

Sorry Pita...it is AM Digital  The Media Group, Inc...there is a Victor Winklaar...think I need to stop reading the print page of the Dutch thread 
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #402 on: June 20, 2008, 07:46:44 AM »

Sorry Pita...it is AM Digital  The Media Group, Inc...there is a Victor Winklaar...think I need to stop reading the print page of the Dutch thread 

LOL....that's okay!
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: June 20, 2008, 07:48:31 AM »

LOL....that's okay!

There is a Michelle Winklaar associated with Digicel Communications, along with a few others.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: June 20, 2008, 07:52:11 AM »

Thanks Pita...Good morning!

Does anyone remember the beach tennis pics of the van der Sloots from a few months back? (The one with Anita in a black bathing suit!) I thought there was a link in the Dutch thread to the 2004 pics and can't seem to find it. For some reason I thought February... TIA

Pictures posted by Rob here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.600

Klaasend posted this youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHjatwPyZR8\

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.620
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: June 20, 2008, 08:05:37 AM »

LOL....that's okay!

There is a Michelle Winklaar associated with Digicel Communications, along with a few others.

Thanks Pita...I found your post about Digicel...will check out the link to Rob's post...I am after the 2004 pic of Joran and Freddy-beach tennis, and 2004 connections to beach tennis and whomever put out the pics...I found Freddy Zedan first mentioned in AM Digital in September 2004, through an aeromodelers link...which hasn't been updated since April 2006. There is a Winklaar and a Luis Oduber connected to aeromodelers, but the Aruba site is gone as well...no surprise!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: June 20, 2008, 08:16:28 AM »

Of course ... I finally found the link that johan posted, in April, and it doesn't work anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! Well back to checking out beach tennis and looking for a cached page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #407 on: June 20, 2008, 08:17:08 AM »

AMIGOE NEWS

June 20th, 2008

http://tinyurl.com/4odgsn

http://tinyurl.com/p7zqm

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: June 20, 2008, 08:52:44 AM »

Thanks for that Carpe..

maybe this is how Joran got his weed in jail?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #409 on: June 20, 2008, 08:55:42 AM »

Of course ... I finally found the link that johan posted, in April, and it doesn't work anymore!!!!!!!!!!!! Well back to checking out beach tennis and looking for a cached page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wich link MUM ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: June 20, 2008, 08:56:17 AM »

Her last name must be Ann  She was the one that said they found very small womans k-swiss sneakers. Tromp did work at the KIA and there is that Effi Tromp (Pilot)Who Luis Mansur accuses of setting up that wire in the Domino case. I still wonder if the two Tromps are connected? Or is his dissapearance connected to the KIA drug smuggling?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: June 20, 2008, 09:17:53 AM »

wich link MUM ?

The beach tennis link to the 2004 pics...You posted it the Dutch thread in April, well all the old pics are gone, I couldn't even bring them up through google on the cached link! Only 2007 and 2008 pics are there now!

quote johan« Reply #316 on: April 09, 2008, 07:19:36 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was the old website ,they removed a lot of pics
http://www.arubabeachtennis.com/pics.html

I wanted to see where the pics originated, and as far as I can tell they were associated with the beach tennis site in Aruba. I have info on the guy that runs that.

The other lead I had on Freddy Zedan in 2004, was from a AM Digital newpaper article, and the aero modelers website I got there through, hasn't been updated since April 2006.

Just trying to track down the Zedan in in Freddy Arambatzis...again...LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: June 20, 2008, 09:22:57 AM »

Her last name must be Ann  She was the one that said they found very small womans k-swiss sneakers. Tromp did work at the KIA and there is that Effi Tromp (Pilot)Who Luis Mansur accuses of setting up that wire in the Domino case. I still wonder if the two Tromps are connected? Or is his dissapearance connected to the KIA drug smuggling?

Morning!...Caps mentioned Bifrons in relation to the Jose Tromp case, a while back in the Shango thread. IIRC, it was Helen Back who asked Caps about Jose.

Helen...sorry I meant to respond yesterday in the Shango thread...I hope you are right...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: June 20, 2008, 09:29:00 AM »

I guess Destinys nite nite, Ill just cover her up and tiiptoe out, shhhhhhh.

Crawl under the blankie with me...I'll pop a good movie in the DVD...and make some popcorn...Slumber Party!

What? I missed the slumber party?? lol

Today is going to be a great day!! I just feel it!!! Destiny will get her letter, seems Vicki chased Aruba from DC 

and maybe joran will do something stupid again!!! 

I get to do lunch with 2 Monkeys!!! 

HAPPY FRIDAY MONKEYS!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: June 20, 2008, 09:31:46 AM »

Lol...In may it appears it was Angela...

Diario Aruba: Joran’s Sneakers Found at Light House in Aruba ...Sneakers found at lighthouse in Aruba. Are these the missing Joran Van ..... Spokesman Ann Angela:,, Joran has size 46 or 48, they are in a very small size. ...
scaredmonkeys.com/2008/05/30/diario-aruba-jorans-skeakers-found-at-light-house-in-aruba/ - 110k - 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #415 on: June 20, 2008, 09:32:53 AM »

wich link MUM ?

The beach tennis link to the 2004 pics...You posted it the Dutch thread in April, well all the old pics are gone, I couldn't even bring them up through google on the cached link! Only 2007 and 2008 pics are there now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to see where the pics originated, and as far as I can tell they were associated with the beach tennis site in Aruba. I have info on the guy that runs that.

The other lead I had on Freddy Zedan in 2004, was from a AM Digital newpaper article, and the aero modelers website I got there through, hasn't been updated since April 2006.

i see that often Mum, i am on Renee's Gielen G allert and when i found a website with info  ,a few days later it is gone .so i make screenshots and safe all the info an pics
Renee Gielen team ,the misinfo and evidence destroy machine of Aruba

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: June 20, 2008, 09:39:13 AM »

DID ARUBA EVER FIND THE MAN THAT RAPED THIS AMERICAN WOMAN? 

Woman Claims Rape Where Missing Teen Was Last Seen In Aruba
Other Vacationers Say Island Is Safe

POSTED: 6:13 pm EDT June 6, 2005
UPDATED: 6:37 pm EDT June 6, 2005

BOSTON -- With its year-round warmth and nearly rain-free climate, Aruba has become a vacation oasis for thousands of Massachusetts residents. But in recent days, a dark side has emerged.

Amalia Barreda Reports On Aruba

NewsCenter 5's Amalia Barreda reported that a local woman said she was raped after leaving the same bar in Aruba where missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway was last seen.

"Aruba is not as safe as the commercials make it out to be," said Marie, who withheld her last name.

Marie said she made four trips to Aruba with friends and believed the island was safe. That's why she had no qualms about traveling there alone for Christmas 2001. She stayed at the same Holiday Inn where Holloway and her high school classmates booked their rooms. On Christmas Eve, Marie said she went to Carlos 'N Charlie's, the same bar where the missing Alabama teen was last seen.

When she left, Marie said a man pulled her into his car, drove away and raped her.

"As I was being pulled into vehicle, screams came out of me that I couldn't imagine ever coming out of me of me and people did nothing," said Marie.

I found this

Woman Claims Rape Where Missing Teen Was Last Seen In Aruba
Other Vacationers Say Island Is Safe

June 6, 2005
BOSTON -- With its year-round warmth and nearly rain-free climate, Aruba has become a vacation oasis for thousands of Massachusetts residents. But in recent days, a dark side has emerged.

NewsCenter 5's Amalia Barreda reported that a local woman said she was raped after leaving the same bar in Aruba where missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway was last seen.

"Aruba is not as safe as the commercials make it out to be," said Marie, who withheld her last name.

Marie said she made four trips to Aruba with friends and believed the island was safe. That's why she had no qualms about traveling there alone for Christmas 2001. She stayed at the same Holiday Inn where Holloway and her high school classmates booked their rooms. On Christmas Eve, Marie said she went to Carlos 'N Charlie's, the same bar where the missing Alabama teen was last seen.

When she left, Marie said a man pulled her into his car, drove away and raped her.

"As I was being pulled into vehicle, screams came out of me that I couldn't imagine ever coming out of me of me and people did nothing," said Marie.

"I have never felt threatened, felt scared. Aruba is home away from home for me and always will be," said Neely Cosentino, an Aruba homeowner.

Cosentino said she and her husband bought a second home in Aruba and spend more than half the year there. She said they made the investment because they believe the island is safe. The government does not tolerant crime because tourism is their top industry.

"Over 500,000 tourists a year visit Aruba, and if it wasn't because of us Americans, Aruba wouldn't be the way it is. So to answer your question, there is zero tolerance for anybody that is threatening or doing any damage to Americans," said Cosentino.

Marie said she managed to get away from her assailant that night. She said she did not report the attack to island police because she was alone and afraid, but mostly because she would not have been able to identify her attacker.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/4576170/detail.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: June 20, 2008, 09:44:23 AM »

Morning!...Caps mentioned Bifrons in relation to the Jose Tromp case, a while back in the Shango thread. IIRC, it was Helen Back who asked Caps about Jose.

Helen...sorry I meant to respond yesterday in the Shango thread...I hope you are right...

Morning all!

Caps said he heard that Jose didn't pay his debt.  Don't know what the debt was about.

Mum, I know you work 23 hours a day on finding some info that will bring justice for Natalee.  You wouldn't do that if you didn't believe it could happen.  Just had to remind you, LOL.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: June 20, 2008, 09:51:34 AM »

wich link MUM ?

i see that often Mum, i am on Renee's Gielen G allert and when i found a website with info  ,a few days later it is gone .so i make screenshots and safe all the info an pics
Renee Gielen team ,the misinfo and evidence destroy machine of Aruba

LOL...Johan...I was emailing stuff to myself until I had so much I couldn't find anything...still have about 400 emails to sort through!!!!

Helen...LOL...some days there are more rays of sunshine than others!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: June 20, 2008, 10:04:24 AM »

Wreck I distinctly remember the very first report said the door was padlocked on the outside.

YES you are right, looking for that now I love how Aruba changes story's

Hi Blonde, I think it's interesting that they changed the maor of the lock, but never disclosed the manor of death - just undetermined. I hope when his body arrived back in the states (if it did) that his family had an independent autopsy. I wouldn't trust their finding after the guy that showed up in the shores of Aruba in the boat was said to have had a heart attack, and it turned out he was strangled. You might remember - this was the boat that left the coast of Africa a few months earlier and was a drift at sea. I believe there were two or three guys that lived through this "adventure".

Not much Aruba could do legal, the crime seems to have happened at sea... and God only knows where, but let's at least get the autopsy right. Is that asking too much?

Did he work on Harleys at  Auto Enterprise ?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.