May 04, 2024, 09:39:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #830 2/25/10 - 3/13/10  (Read 411929 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1100 on: March 03, 2010, 02:57:09 AM »

I just heard they think they found Chelsea King's body. My preys go out to her and her family an angelic monkey
This story was developing when I left San Diego on Sunday. We are only a few miles away from Lake Hodges where the grave was found. This is so sad when an innocent life is taken by a monster! But I believe our LE caught the perp and hopefully he will get the death penalty!
Aruba.......take notice....if you would have investigated and prosecuted the perps right away...you tourist would have come back long before......now, it will never come back, at least for another 40 years...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: March 03, 2010, 02:59:19 AM »

02 - 01 - 2008 / 5:15 p.m. (G.M.T.)
ABC obtains broadcast rights of Natalee Holloway report

ABC has obtained the American broadcast rights of the Natalee Holloway report produced by Peter R. DeVries. ABC will broadcast the program Monday evening.

The American television channel will present a special edition of the program 20/20, based on the report by Peter R. DeVries. The program will be broadcast from coast to coast Monday evening from 9:30 to 11:00 p.m. (EDT). Today Goodmorning America has started showing previews.

Peter Schouten, spokesman of Peter R. DeVries’s production company Endemol will not disclose how much ABC payed for the deal.

Sunday night 8:30 p.m. (GMT) the Dutch television station SBS6 will present the report on the Natalee Holloway case for the first time.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/

Hi Janet...Thanks for posting this....
I've heard it many, many times....but still don't always comprehend. Facts are what matter......
Just for the record...I'm not attacking anyone...just trying to point out we can overlook things or let our memories fade over facts over time..
Doesn't hurt to be reminded........
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: March 03, 2010, 03:00:05 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys....
Justice for Natalee an angelic monkey
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: March 03, 2010, 09:48:59 AM »

ABC has obtained the American broadcast rights of the Natalee Holloway report produced by Peter R. DeVries. ABC will broadcast the program Monday evening.

The American television channel will present a special edition of the program 20/20, based on the report by Peter R. DeVries. The program will be broadcast from coast to coast Monday evening from 9:30 to 11:00 p.m. (EDT). Today Goodmorning America has started showing previews.

Peter Schouten, spokesman of Peter R. DeVries’s production company Endemol will not disclose how much ABC payed for the deal.

Sunday night 8:30 p.m. (GMT) the Dutch television station SBS6 will present the report on the Natalee Holloway case for the first time.

I've heard it many, many times....but still don't always comprehend. Facts are what matter......
Just for the record...I'm not attacking anyone...just trying to point out we can overlook things or let our memories fade over facts over time..
Doesn't hurt to be reminded........

Good morning, all!

I would only add that I do not believe that Endemol is in any way owned by Peter R DeVries.  I believe that is just the name of the production company that produces his show, as well as many other shows.  I think Peter Schouten works for Endemol and it was Endemol that made the deal with ABC.  Again, I haven't researched Endemol but I've heard the name associated with other shows that I don't think have anything in the world to do with Peter R. DeVries.

I'm sure DeVries received royalties or some pre-agreed percentage from the overseas sale of this particular show, which it sounds like he offered beforehand to split with Patrick.  I don't have a problem with that myself and don't believe that it implies a foreknowledge of monies to come which would have provided an initiating motivation.  But that's just me.  I have in the past considered the possibility that Joran was warned about the set-up.  In the end, for me, there just wasn't enough evidence to convince me.  Sure, it's possible.  I just don't think it's true.

Btw, if you believe those were Natalee's remains in the trap, then the seizures were NOT the only truth that Joran told to Patrick.

JMO and only MO.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: March 03, 2010, 10:19:09 AM »

<snipped>

Btw, if you believe those were Natalee's remains in the trap, then the seizures were NOT the only truth that Joran told to Patrick.

JMO and only MO.

I do!

Lifesong ... what was it that Joran said in the Range Rover recording that you believe supported the belief that Natalee Holloway's remains were in the trap?  I would sincerely like to know.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: March 03, 2010, 10:21:19 AM »

<snipped>

JMO and only MO.

I do!

Lifesong ... what was it that Joran said in the Range Rover recording that you believe supported the belief that Natalee Holloway's remains were in the trap?  I would sincerely like to know.

Thanks

Janet

Come on, Janet - he said they put her in the ocean!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: March 03, 2010, 10:36:07 AM »

ABC has obtained the American broadcast rights of the Natalee Holloway report produced by Peter R. DeVries.  ABC will broadcast the program Monday evening.

Hi Bill.  I hope all is well in your travels.

It appears that Peter Schouten did not want the amount of the ABC deal revealed and ... neither did Peter Devries.  Peter was not forthright in the Newsweek interview in regards to the portion of the ABC deal that Patrick vander Eem was afforded.  However ... Patrick reveals all in his book DISPOSED in regards to this issue and ... other issues encompassing the Range Rover recording. .  It is a must read.

Janet

++++++

PETER DEVRIES - FEBRUARY 8, 2008

CRIME
Cracking the Holloway Case?
Meet the crime writer who believes he's solved the mystery.
By Catharine Skipp | Newsweek Web Exclusive
Feb 8, 2008 | Updated: 10:56  a.m. ET Feb 8, 2008

What is in this for van der Eem?

Patrick tells us he just wants to help solve this. He has two children and he is Aruban. He hates what this case has done to Aruba.

Was he compensated for his assistance?

We paid him 25,000 euros ($37,000) over five months.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/2

PATRICK VANDER EEM - FEBRUARY 2, 2008

Disposed - Patrick vander Eem

Chapter 21

Friday the second of February the prosecutor’s office of Aruba announced that it would reopen the Holloway case

The night before Peter Schouten had sealed an exclusive deal with ABC in his hotel room with a handwritten contract. After the interview he told me the amount he sold the rights for to ABC. I was astonished and had to pinch myself in my arm.

Chapter 23

The ironic thing of it all is that I roughly got my three hundred thousand Euros after all but in a way completely unexpected. When Peter R offered me half of the rights on foreign sold clips I was told not to expect much. Endemol had no experience selling these clips and even if they did the shelf life of the product is short, only a few days, and seldom sells for much. No one could have predicted that Peter Schouten would walk in and in a matter of days strike an exclusive deal with ABC for 830,000 dollars.  Endemol themselves managed to sell only a few thousand Euros worth in Europe.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13561414/Patrick-van-der-Eem-book

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1107 on: March 03, 2010, 10:38:03 AM »

<snipped>

JMO and only MO.

I do!

Thanks

Janet

Where does the trap/cage come in?

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1108 on: March 03, 2010, 10:40:25 AM »

<snipped>

JMO and only MO.

I do!

Thanks

Janet

Janet

It was in the ocean!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1109 on: March 03, 2010, 10:47:52 AM »

Endemol was founded in 1994 when two highly successful television producers in the Netherlands, Joop van den Ende and John de Mol, joined forces and merged their companies.

Endemol was de-listed from Amsterdam Euronext in 2007 and is now owned by a consortium consisting of Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, Mediaset Group and Cyrte Group.

http://www.endemol.com/who/who-we-are

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: March 03, 2010, 10:50:07 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

Yes, it was in the Range Rover that Joran first said the ocean instead of that he left her on the beach.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: March 03, 2010, 10:57:48 AM »

ABC has obtained the American broadcast rights of the Natalee Holloway report produced by Peter R. DeVries.  ABC will broadcast the program Monday evening.

Hi Bill.  I hope all is well in your travels.

It appears that Peter Schouten did not want the amount of the ABC deal revealed and ... neither did Peter Devries.  Peter was not forthright in the Newsweek interview in regards to the portion of the ABC deal that Patrick vander Eem was afforded.  However ... Patrick reveals all in his book DISPOSED in regards to this issue and ... other issues encompassing the Range Rover recording. .  It is a must read.

Janet

++++++

PETER DEVRIES - FEBRUARY 8, 2008

CRIME
Cracking the Holloway Case?
Meet the crime writer who believes he's solved the mystery.
By Catharine Skipp | Newsweek Web Exclusive
Feb 8, 2008 | Updated: 10:56  a.m. ET Feb 8, 2008

What is in this for van der Eem?

Patrick tells us he just wants to help solve this. He has two children and he is Aruban. He hates what this case has done to Aruba.

Was he compensated for his assistance?

We paid him 25,000 euros ($37,000) over five months.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/2

PATRICK VANDER EEM - FEBRUARY 2, 2008

Disposed - Patrick vander Eem

Chapter 21

Friday the second of February the prosecutor’s office of Aruba announced that it would reopen the Holloway case

The night before Peter Schouten had sealed an exclusive deal with ABC in his hotel room with a handwritten contract. After the interview he told me the amount he sold the rights for to ABC. I was astonished and had to pinch myself in my arm.

Chapter 23

The ironic thing of it all is that I roughly got my three hundred thousand Euros after all but in a way completely unexpected. When Peter R offered me half of the rights on foreign sold clips I was told not to expect much. Endemol had no experience selling these clips and even if they did the shelf life of the product is short, only a few days, and seldom sells for much. No one could have predicted that Peter Schouten would walk in and in a matter of days strike an exclusive deal with ABC for 830,000 dollars.  Endemol themselves managed to sell only a few thousand Euros worth in Europe.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13561414/Patrick-van-der-Eem-book

I fail to see what any of the above has to do with Joran and what happened to Natalee.

Had Joran been involved in the planning of the Range Rover recordings, I am sure that he would have
demanded a huge cut of the profits.  I have seen no evidence that he recieved any compensation.

With all of his other confessions, we know that he was compensated.

One broadcast company (ABC) paid another broadcast company (Endermol) for the rights to
the Range Rover recordings.  We do not know what amount, if any, that Peter DeVries received
from Endermol after the sale of that footage.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: March 03, 2010, 10:59:24 AM »

<snipped>

JMO and only MO.

I do!

Thanks

Janet

Janet

It was in the ocean!

I am serious Lifesong.

Where in the recording ... does he imply a trap/cage was used in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body.

In the transcript it is stated that following the seizure ... Daury is contacted and comes to the beach.  Joran and Daury carry a deceased Natalee to the boat.  Daury then takes Natalee out to see and dumps her overboard while Joran walks home and ... waits for his friend.

Patrick vander Eem provides transcripts of all five rides in his book DISPOSED.  Each time I read them I come to the same conclusion.  Joran is on a mission to implicate himself in a misdemeanor under Dutch law of assisting in the disposing of a body and ... distancing the involvement of Paulus and the Kalpoes.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: March 03, 2010, 11:18:02 AM »

<snipped>

JMO and only MO.

I do!

Thanks

Janet

Janet

It was in the ocean!

I am serious Lifesong.

Where in the recording ... does he imply a trap/cage was used in the disposal of Natalee Holloway's body.

In the transcript it is stated that following the seizure ... Daury is contacted and comes to the beach.  Joran and Daury carry a deceased Natalee to the boat.  Daury then takes Natalee out to see and dumps her overboard while Joran walks home and ... waits for his friend.

Patrick vander Eem provides transcripts of all five rides in his book DISPOSED.  Each time I read them I come to the same conclusion.  Joran is on a mission to implicate himself in a misdemeanor under Dutch law of assisting in the disposing of a body and ... distancing the involvement of Paulus and the Kalpoes.

Janet

I'm serious too, Janet.

You posted the other day something to the effect that each of the other posters here needed to tell you what legitimate thing Joran said in the Range Rover confessions.

While I found that to be a little silly, I thought it best not to respond to it.  I figured you just didn't realize that you were contradicting your own beliefs.  I knew you believed that Natalee's remains were in the trap, that the trap was in the ocean and that Joran said in the range rover confessions that they put Natalee in the ocean.

I'm starting to think you are spoiling for a fight and I won't do that with you, dear.  The last time we disagreed you accused me of betraying Natalee and her entire family - I found that to be incredibly offensive and childish, and I did not like thinking of you in that way.

Please note:  Never did I state that everything Joran said in the Range Rover confessions was the truth.  Never did I state that I believed he told the entire truth.

In short, Janet, I think you are literally arguing with yourself on this one.

I believe you have every right to believe whatever you want to believe.  I believe you have every right to post whatever you want to post unless someone with more knowledge and authority than I possess asks you not to.  I do not believe any of us have the right to denigrate those who don't agree with us, unless they are of the Capslock/Hotshot/Dark Lard/Renho/etc variety.

And, finally, in the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: March 03, 2010, 11:25:38 AM »

I think the reason Joran does not implicate others prior to Andre is because he has no assurance that they will go along with his story and thinks they likely will not.  He can't say they did this and that without knowing they will not directly contradict his current version of events.

Now why he has suddenly decided to implicate Andre baffles me.  I wonder why Andre is not speaking out about this and why he has not been interviewed by the local press on this.  Maybe because there is an  ongoing investigation?  Has Andre been told he can't discuss this because of the investigation?

I would really like to hear Andre's version of events.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: March 03, 2010, 11:36:23 AM »

Lifesong ... I would afford Peter Devries the benefit of the doubt ... that he was duped by a forwarned Joran ... if he conceded that ... based on the archives ... Joran was not truthful throughout the recording.  However ... I shake my head in disappointment with this man ... who I had truly believed was on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway ... when he upholds Joran in his lies.

Lifesong ... what changed regarding your belief that something was not right in regards to the Range Rover "confession".  It was not just in February, 2008 that you revealed your thoughts on this topic.  One year later your position still had not changed.  Please share.

Janet

++++++

Newsweek - February 8, 2008

Do you believe that the Surinamese brothers, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, were involved in any way?

PETER DEVIRES:  No, not at all.  On the tapes Joran calls them stupid.  I don't believe they were involved.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/109260/page/3

THE COMPLETE STORY
How a sensational hidden camera operation
solved the Natalee Holloway case

Peter Devries
:

Jorans friends Deepak and Satish, who have been arrested for this case several times, are completely innocent.  Joran declares with pride that he has abused them to create an alibi for himself. He calls them “very stupid boys’.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/complete-story.htm

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1116 on: March 03, 2010, 11:48:56 AM »

My favorite part was when Joran called the Kalpoes... the two dickheads.

It is exactly what they are. Complete losers in life. Still bunking with mommy.

They knew exactly what they were doing - setting up an innocent girl for rape.

Only in Aruba would that be considered - not being involved.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1117 on: March 03, 2010, 11:50:43 AM »

Again, as so many times before, the topic on the forum has been turned away from the current issues.

I have to wonder who is behind all of the diversions.  Why are we always led back to Peter DeVries?
Sometimes I think the Dark Lard himself is controlling our conversations through others.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1118 on: March 03, 2010, 11:55:19 AM »

I'm serious too, Janet.

You posted the other day something to the effect that each of the other posters here needed to tell you what legitimate thing Joran said in the Range Rover confessions.

While I found that to be a little silly, I thought it best not to respond to it.  I figured you just didn't realize that you were contradicting your own beliefs.  I knew you believed that Natalee's remains were in the trap, that the trap was in the ocean and that Joran said in the range rover confessions that they put Natalee in the ocean.

I'm starting to think you are spoiling for a fight and I won't do that with you, dear.  The last time we disagreed you accused me of betraying Natalee and her entire family - I found that to be incredibly offensive and childish, and I did not like thinking of you in that way.

Please note:  Never did I state that everything Joran said in the Range Rover confessions was the truth.  Never did I state that I believed he told the entire truth.

In short, Janet, I think you are literally arguing with yourself on this one.

I believe you have every right to believe whatever you want to believe.  I believe you have every right to post whatever you want to post unless someone with more knowledge and authority than I possess asks you not to.  I do not believe any of us have the right to denigrate those who don't agree with us, unless they are of the Capslock/Hotshot/Dark Lard/Renho/etc variety.

And, finally, in the words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."

Lifesong

I believe ... beyond a doubt ... you are on the side of justice for Natalee Holloway and ... I would never imply otherwise.  I cannot defend this accusation unless you direct me to the offending post that caused the misunderstanding.

No.  I do not want to fight and ... I will not fight.

Janet

_____

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: March 03, 2010, 12:33:05 PM »

Aint no way i'd fight a woman with a duck 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.