May 16, 2024, 06:40:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 164914 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: June 25, 2007, 11:06:32 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Rolling Eyes  

Has anyone other than me ... been thinking/typing away at a post...
and the Smoke Alarm  starts screaming away   Shocked  Shocked  Confused  
I know I got the oven pre-heating  but... but..

Get to the kitchen   no flames....Fan the alarm, fan it more, pull the battery out..
check the oven..
Yup left a pan in it with some drippings in it  Embarassed

Old fart the oven is not the place for hiding dirty dishes or pans. Laughing  Laughing

Embarassed Guilty as charged Embarassed  Rolling Eyes   Pans Only ... Honest  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2007, 11:08:08 PM »

Anna, Rod Wheeler is on BOR and he said the Jessie Davis murder looks like it was premeditated.  They think he had the chemicals before he went to her house.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: June 25, 2007, 11:10:17 PM »

SB,

See my post just above.  Apparently now ALE openly beats the stuffings out of tourists in front of C&C and calls it a "difference of opinion" as best we can translate the article.

There is a famous quote about the veneer of civilization being so thin, can't recall it right now, but that would seem to apply to a place like Aruba.  Not only are we hearing about more crime but more open lawlessness, like street brawling almost.  The place is getting out of control.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: June 25, 2007, 11:11:48 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Quote from: "San"
Did they ever find that girl, the teacher, in Georgia?  I never did hear.......

No they did not.

I also think that her boyfriend killed her.

Tara Grinstead.  That's awful.  In what percentage of murdered/missing women does it turn out that a spouse or bf did it?  Just curious.........

I don't know the percentage but it seems just about ALL of them!

And wasn't this BF also a cop???

I thought for sure Anna would know the complete stats on that. Just kidding Anna,

but Who when Anna posted the other evening that  murder is the leading cause of death in pregnant women. The very next night it made the evening news. It is the leading cause. So females should really be careful about who they have children with. That is a shame. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: June 25, 2007, 11:12:01 PM »

Anna, Rod Wheeler is on BOR and he said the Jessie Davis murder looks like it was premeditated.  They think he had the chemicals before he went to her house.

I won't watch BOR after last week's stupid anti-woman comments by him.... he basically stated that he was only covering this story for the ratings...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: June 25, 2007, 11:12:48 PM »

Did they ever find that girl, the teacher, in Georgia?  I never did hear.......

No they did not.

I also think that her boyfriend killed her.

Tara Grinstead.  That's awful.  In what percentage of murdered/missing women does it turn out that a spouse or bf did it?  Just curious.........

I don't know the percentage but it seems just about ALL of them!

And wasn't this BF also a cop???

Yep, Scary, huh?

And the one who made the Parker woman disappear in Lafayette, GA, his 9-1-1 dispatcher estranged wife, another cop?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Whodunit?
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2007, 11:13:11 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I won't watch BOR after last week's stupid anti-woman comments by him.... he basically stated that he was only covering this story for the ratings...

Thanks for the info, mrs.  That's disgusting.

“We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.” ~MLK, Jr.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: June 25, 2007, 11:13:17 PM »

Sam, it's true - Anna does have a lot of knowledge... that is a statistic I am very interested in ... that and how the internet has affected the rate....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2007, 11:14:09 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Thanks for the info, mrs.  That's disgusting.

I was spitting nails....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: June 25, 2007, 11:15:43 PM »

Monkeys.... I hate to stop by and leave.. but it's late.. (for me)

keep the faith.....

see y'all tomorrow....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2007, 11:18:30 PM »

KLAAS or ******* or Anyone Who Can,

Will you see if you can post the photo of the tourist beaten up by ALE on Page 25 of the Murder and Crime Thread from the article MsMarple posted today?

I want to catch it before they take it down at the paper website.

TIA!

Done  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: June 25, 2007, 11:18:54 PM »

Nite Mrs. Red
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2007, 11:19:33 PM »

Thanks, San,

Yes, it does.  That tape of him just killing time at the bar like he is waiting until he is so sure both Jessica and the little boy will be sound asleep is telling.  There have been a couple of things mentioned like how quickly he had the accomplice on hand to help, etc. plus the timing, right before the baby was born.

Dr. Baden said the other night it is between the 5th and 9th months that women are in danger.  Once they start to show that they are pregnant, the baby becomes much more real for the male involved.  

Plus his lie of finding her already dead it too far out there.  I think tonight I heard the best explanation for why sociopaths lie I have ever heard.  They have no feelings and so do not understand how normal people intuitively know when we are being lied to.  They don't recognize that ring of truth the rest of us hear and think it it sounds logical, we should believe them.  No insight into how utterly ridiculous they sound.

Much like Joran and his wild tales that he can't understand why no one except for Anita believes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2007, 11:20:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Will you see if you can post the photo of the tourist beaten up by ALE on Page 25 of the Murder and Crime Thread from the article MsMarple posted today?

TIA!

Done  Wink

Is that a tourist or a local that got his butt whooped

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2007, 11:22:28 PM »

TIA!

Anna
was this the one http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/pelea_2.jpg

If so Klaasend already has it

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2007, 11:23:57 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

TIA!

Done  Wink

Thank you so much, Klaas!

MsMarple will be surprised!  She has done all that just about by herself lately and for some reason I can't post things out of a PDF.

Now EVERYBODY can just go to Page 25 of the Murder and Crime Thread link in my signature and see what ALE does to the tourists if they have a "difference of opinion"!

I don't think normal resort areas beat up tourists and arrest them.  They are more professional and don't let things get that far out of hand.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2007, 11:27:19 PM »

TIA!

Anna

Yes, OF,

That's the one!  Yes, Klaas just posted it there to go with the article.

It says the polis and touristen which would be plural for tourists so I tend to think this is one of the touristen they have roughed up and arrested.

Maybe he didn't like the extra charges on his credit card bill,  Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: June 25, 2007, 11:31:25 PM »

Anna
I'm always behind  Sad  
What is that old saying ???
A day late & a dollar short  Confused  Laughing

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: June 25, 2007, 11:35:00 PM »

TIA!

Anna

Yes, OF,

That's the one!  Yes, Klaas just posted it there to go with the article.

It says the polis and touristen which would be plural for tourists so I tend to think this is one of the touristen they have roughed up and arrested.

Maybe he didn't like the extra charges on his credit card bill,  Shocked

I see the "translation" of the picture incident, but am I the only one that goes...huh?  what does it really say?  Sad

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: June 25, 2007, 11:36:25 PM »

Lets see spend a thousnad dollars or more and go to aruba and get crap beat out of yourself or stay HOME  

I vote stay home

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.