May 22, 2024, 06:38:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #550 11/28 - 11/29/2006  (Read 113858 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: November 30, 2006, 12:04:18 AM »

MsMarple,
Thank you for all your effort in this regard.  You are welcome to use my Alabama address but it didn't get any more response for me but then I am not in Bacchus district either.

But I am not really aware that he ever did a 180 degree on anything.  As far as I know, he remains supportive of the family in their quest for information.  Like the rest of us, not sure there is much he can do in a foreign country.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 30, 2006, 12:06:16 AM »

Quote from: "vms"

TY, not that it matters, but it is real easy to get mixed up when everyone has the same two last names. Croes  + Wever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: November 30, 2006, 12:06:49 AM »

VMS - thanks for posting that article about Guido and his father.  I was looking for it but you are quicker than me, lol  Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: November 30, 2006, 12:06:51 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Who has the power in Aruba?  It would be the Sloots...they are the ones that are guilty, yet the ENTIRE island has catered to their every wish.  If the power did not lie at their feet, then Joran would be toast.   PVDS knows all the secrets of everyone else on Aruba and he's kept meticulous notes and those in authority fear what he knows and how it can be used.

Yeah, but just wonder is it all baseed on PVDS blackmail threats or does he also have some soprano power as well.

If you look at what the Sloots actually do have, then one comes up short in that category.  Living in a modest house in the area he does leaves me wondering what he knows that affords him such freedom on the island.  Had this been anyone else's son they would be in KIA now.  It's what he KNOWS that keeps him in power.  Shango told us...but no one listens...want me to prove it?  Wink

Actually from what history of the mob that I've seen, most mob boss's appeared to live in modest acommodations.

When the KIA warden had to appologize to PVDS on the air, it sure appeared to more than a possible blackmail that made him do so.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: November 30, 2006, 12:07:13 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

TY, not that it matters, but it is real easy to get mixed up when everyone has the same two last names. Croes  + Wever.

thats why im so lost with all the misc. characters

another reason to hate them all  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: November 30, 2006, 12:07:18 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Whoever blocked that search should be charged with obstruction of justice and prosecuted. Witt and Ben King seem two culpable at least.
I think there was a disagreement about the wording of the search warrant
at the Sloot Sty. KJ did the search warant ? Did she just cave ? Or giggle and blush ?

At least once she chirped "Paulus wouldn't let us!" at which point she should have had ALE forcibly remove him from the premises and continue with the search.

Since she failed to do so, she, too, should be presecuted for obstruction of justice for she did have a number of members of ALE present and at her disposal.  Additional charges for her would be her failure/refusal to collect forensics from the three suspects in a timely manner.

This could have been done in ADDITION to wiretaps.  One does not automatically eliminate the use of the other.  So when they say they decided to use wiretaps INSTEAD it is nothing short of pure unadultrated BS.  And if they had to chose one, forensics would be by far and away the proper choice since the courts in Aruba apparently do not take anything less.

Yep, I would like to see KJ in an orange jumpsuit, shackled to Paulus.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: November 30, 2006, 12:09:10 AM »

Actually, I have to wonder if being released as suspects might not be a good thing. There is no one left to watch over the Kalpoes, therefore just about ANYTHING could happen to them then.  You know unexplained car accidents, accidentally falling from a balconey, getting eaten by a shark while snorkling,  bad food resulting in food poisoning and the list goes on.  If I were them I would be making plans to leave One Crappy Island while they can...they know too much to continue to exist there.

That Dengue fever is bad but I think Arubicide would be more fatal.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: November 30, 2006, 12:10:04 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
BT
Hi there little doggie!  I am not sure I want to explain it at this time...not because I don't understand what he means, but because the answer tends to open a can of worms each time it is discussed.  Let me think about it. I just don't want to travel this road again with the same result.

How about starting a thread about it?

What's wrong with Mrs.' folks?

We already have one...only thing is only the Shangoheads read it.  Rolling Eyes

And the problem with that is?

You all trying to convert the unwashed masses to your theory or something?

Carnut, you trying to say the non-shango-heads don't bathe? Shocked

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: November 30, 2006, 12:10:11 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Whoever blocked that search should be charged with obstruction of justice and prosecuted. Witt and Ben King seem two culpable at least.
I think there was a disagreement about the wording of the search warrant
at the Sloot Sty. KJ did the search warant ? Did she just cave ? Or giggle and blush ?

At least once she chirped "Paulus wouldn't let us!" at which point she should have had ALE forcibly remove him from the premises and continue with the search.

Since she failed to do so, she, too, should be presecuted for obstruction of justice for she did have a number of members of ALE present and at her disposal.  Additional charges for her would be her failure/refusal to collect forensics from the three suspects in a timely manner.

This could have been done in ADDITION to wiretaps.  One does not automatically eliminate the use of the other.  So when they say they decided to use wiretaps INSTEAD it is nothing short of pure unadultrated BS.  And if they had to chose one, forensics would be by far and away the proper choice since the courts in Aruba apparently do not take anything less.

Yep, I would like to see KJ in an orange jumpsuit, shackled to Paulus.

Why? Is that their standard method of foreplay?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: November 30, 2006, 12:10:54 AM »

Carnut
Too late. BRB.  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: November 30, 2006, 12:11:41 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "robots"
devries has more

bet the farm on it
 Cool

This is what I think too.

It does not get much richer than Guido's family.  Read up on them and then remember who they were able to hire as an attorney and what he was able to buy with that money. Shocked

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: November 30, 2006, 12:13:28 AM »

Quote from: vms
Guido's father is Robert Wever...

VMS,
Do you know if Robert Wever has any connection to the landfill?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: November 30, 2006, 12:13:57 AM »

Carnut
Too late. BRB.  Laughing

What? Off looking for a pencil?
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: November 30, 2006, 12:14:12 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
VMS - thanks for posting that article about Guido and his father.  I was looking for it but you are quicker than me, lol  Wink

YW, probably the only time that will happen, lol

FWIW, Robert F. Wever was the head of the Alianza Political Party and was listed as owner of  R & G Corporate Consultancy Inc. N.V.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: November 30, 2006, 12:14:43 AM »

MsMarple,
Thank you for all your effort in this regard.  You are welcome to use my Alabama address but it didn't get any more response for me but then I am not in Bacchus district either.

But I am not really aware that he ever did a 180 degree on anything.  As far as I know, he remains supportive of the family in their quest for information.  Like the rest of us, not sure there is much he can do in a foreign country.

Well, sheesh - I've read more than once that when the Aruba folks came here and visited with Bachus, he was all happy face about how the investigation had been handled, etc. (And Deetch [? the Dirty Cop guy] seem really down on him for that reason ... )

Really hard sometimes to keep up with who's on first, second, third ...  Confused

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: November 30, 2006, 12:16:41 AM »

Interresting that Deepak has Miami, Florida as his location on his myspace site now?  Actually, I wonder if he even set up this site?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=131637359
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: November 30, 2006, 12:17:40 AM »

Quote from: Anna
Guido's father is Robert Wever...

VMS,
Do you know if Robert Wever has any connection to the landfill?

Wasn't that Booshi Wever?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: November 30, 2006, 12:17:52 AM »

Tyler,
Who is Guido Wever's father?  I thought it was Dr. Buschi Wever who is also one of the Ministers in the current administration and also has some connection to the landfill.

Katgram doesn't think that is the right one.  Do you know who Guido's father is and if he has any power in Aruba??

I think it is Bushi, who is internationally, financially very-well connected, even in florida, and beyond.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: November 30, 2006, 12:17:57 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

YW, probably the only time that will happen, lol

FWIW, Robert F. Wever was the head of the Alianza Political Party and was listed as owner of  R & G Corporate Consultancy Inc. N.V.

Guido appears to look alot like his father.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: November 30, 2006, 12:19:21 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
guido was arrested ???
and was the guy that his lawyer told the world he was gay ???

yes ?

Yes, one of the most expensive lawyers in all of Europe, too.  Wouldn't think they could afford that on bank employee salaries but you never know in Aruba.  Some jobs appear to pay far more than usual.   Wink

And the lawyer is also gay as well.  Not that there is anything wrong with that before I get mauled.

Yes, the attorney is gay but I do not think that Guido (a/k/a Lorenzo is gay).  Anna, do you remember when he posted (the lawyer) at RWV a few times?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.