May 21, 2024, 03:52:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #496 7/16 - 7/18/2006  (Read 136246 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: July 18, 2006, 12:00:14 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
[

So, you decide what is important and the rest of us watch.  Right?

No, Easy,
You seem to think this is YOUR job and I wouldn't dream of interfering.  I am sure everyone will be just delighted with your choice of subject matter.  When I signed on here, I had the silly idea it was about Natalee and not about you.

My bad!!  I understand now but just don't care to participate under YOUR rules.  I liked things better when it was as designed to be and I have NEVER made any attempt to monopolize anything, unlike you.  Good luck with your endeavor but just count me out.

Have a nice day![/quote]

I don't want you to go ANNA... I think you have contributed a lot!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: July 18, 2006, 12:01:01 PM »

2) Aruba, 7 nights at The Mill Resort & Suites, a 3-star resort in Palm Beach, arriving September 24, starting at $338 per person based on double occupancy ($676 per room), FastDeal #R10373

This is from my Vacations to go newsletter!

I am not surprised!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 18, 2006, 12:01:39 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
JR Statement

Scammed, we were.

So note "REASON" for scam: the timing, the subject, and WHY.

Do not be deterred.

ONWARD.

You are better than them.

And that is as it should be.

Forget it and move forward.

THEY FEAR YOU!

ONWARD!
Thanks, Hammer.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: July 18, 2006, 12:02:03 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
To Easy and all,

What part about just trying to be respectful of the forum is so much to ask?

This is not pointed at you only, It means everyone. Moderation is the key. Thats all we have ever asked.

However, this is not a public forum. That is also not a hard to understand either.

No one ever said people will be banned if you post off topic ... just use judgement. Thats all we have ever asked.

What part of being disrespectful do you not understand?  I am an individual and I have feelings.  If you choose to cross those feelings I get angry.  I seek out those assholes and rock their worlds.  Don’t mess with me!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 18, 2006, 12:04:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "blah"
Red should shut this place down for a few days before it becomes even more of an embarrassment.

This is disgusting.

Blah - I don't consider it so much disgusting as it is childish.  The board will not be  shutting down because a few children want to cause trouble.

I'm doing what I do when my kids act up - Ignore it.  They will tire soon.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: July 18, 2006, 12:05:31 PM »

To Easy and all,

This is not pointed at you only, It means everyone. Moderation is the key. Thats all we have ever asked.

However, this is not a public forum. That is also not a hard to understand either.

No one ever said people will be banned if you post off topic ... just use judgement. Thats all we have ever asked.

What part of being disrespectful do you not understand?  I am an individual and I have feelings.  If you choose to cross those feelings I get angry.  I seek out those assholes and rock their worlds.  Don’t mess with me!

Is this a threat?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: July 18, 2006, 12:05:32 PM »

EASYWRITER - This is NOT your forum.  Please do not threaten the owners of it.  For the life of me I don't see the big deal in requestion that people TRY TO STAY ON TOPIC IN THIS THREAD.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: July 18, 2006, 12:06:14 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
2) Aruba, 7 nights at The Mill Resort & Suites, a 3-star resort in Palm Beach, arriving September 24, starting at $338 per person based on double occupancy ($676 per room), FastDeal #R10373

I am not surprised!

Me either...and eek ~ The Mill Resort!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: July 18, 2006, 12:07:06 PM »

I am not surprised!

Me either... I have been surprised at people who I thought would say they were going anyway... and have told me no way!!  Pleasantly surprised...

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: July 18, 2006, 12:08:18 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Red should shut this place down for a few days before it becomes even more of an embarrassment.

This is disgusting.

Blah - I don't consider it so much disgusting as it is childish.  The board will not be  shutting down because a few children want to cause trouble.

yeah, I guess you are right.

And you sure do have alot more patients than myself. Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: July 18, 2006, 12:08:38 PM »

To Easy and all,

IN fact, what part of disrespectful do YOU not understand???  IT was entirely disrespectful to say you were BORED when everyone was worried you were SICK... but I am sure I am an asshole for pointing that out too....

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: July 18, 2006, 12:09:19 PM »

Good morning everyone!!  Hope all is well with you...

I have to say...I've been listening to Dana's show on my way to work, and I am now a fan of Wendy Murphy!!  That girl doesn't mess around, does she??  Reminds me of a female me...Wink
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: July 18, 2006, 12:10:40 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I am not surprised!

Me either... I have been surprised at people who I thought would say they were going anyway... and have told me no way!!  Pleasantly surprised...

Wait...hold up!!  What's going on here?  Someone messin' with my girl now?   Evil or Very Mad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: July 18, 2006, 12:11:22 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

I have to say...I've been listening to Dana's show on my way to work, and I am now a fan of Wendy Murphy!!  That girl doesn't mess around, does she??  Reminds me of a female me...Wink

It's refreshing to actually have a chance to hear what these people say isn't it.  Normally we only get snippets on MSM.  I agree, she rocks!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: July 18, 2006, 12:11:52 PM »

Maybe Dana will have her on his show again soon and spend a little more time! She is a woman of substance.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: July 18, 2006, 12:13:26 PM »

Hey ya'll!  Based on the front page post it appears that aruba is suffering from a curse.

Mr. Easy:  I know you are frustrated, we all are.  How about we not let the dark forces gathered against us rejoice in our public display.  We are bigger than this.

THat being said, I think I will go outside and watch what is left of my lawn die from the heat and lack of water.

Existence is futile.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: July 18, 2006, 12:13:41 PM »

I didnt listen to the show because I never really cared for that woman, just thought she was annoying.

But after reading the responses from people on this board, I may have to reconsider and see if I can find a copy of thjis interview.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: July 18, 2006, 12:14:02 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Maybe Dana will have her on his show again soon and spend a little more time! She is a woman of substance.

I think Dana is going to try to have Jossy on his show Thursday.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: July 18, 2006, 12:15:25 PM »

I love her... she's brillant! and she doesn't mess around... just like you..

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: July 18, 2006, 12:15:33 PM »

It's refreshing to actually have a chance to hear what these people say isn't it.  Normally we only get snippets on MSM.  I agree, she rocks!

Yeah, she's fiesty...isn't she?  No wonder she gets marriage proposals randomly.  Not sure if those guys exactly know what they'd be getting in to, but...Wink

She's great!  Didn't like her reference to the Kobe Bryant case (hey, I'm a LAKER fan), but otherwise...Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.