May 16, 2024, 03:20:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 - 10/04/08  (Read 301151 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2008, 04:52:15 PM »

KERMIT  so glad you are back.  What about it?  On land or at sea?  See my previous question regarding the evidence.

Kyle =  not just a boatman??

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2008, 05:09:54 PM »

If I believe Natalee is in the trap, then I have to believe she was killed on the beach, my first conclusion, then hidden by the fishermen shacks, then the trap was stolen, then she was taken out in a boat and thrown in.

......another possibility is that Natalee was hidden in the mangroves that night and then taken out to sea and dumped the next night? Could the stealing of the trap and knife have been the following night? Monday night?

Fishermen witnessed the break-in that night wasn't it?

Most likely disposal was that night.
Evidence hidden next night.

Not sure anything was actually witnessed regarding break-in, just that huts were found that way with things missing. Could be wrong just happen to think there is something to the mud and mangrove portion of jorans lies......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2008, 05:11:45 PM »

Howcome Kermie got a fly and I didn't?  

No flies for you Granny......here.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2008, 05:16:08 PM »

This is a recent photograph of Max Arends (Eyebrows) with his grandfather.  This Max Arends was one of the Pimps.
I had a picture of Max with camera equipment  somewhere

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2008, 05:16:59 PM »

Way, way back there was some talk about Natalee possibly being shot in the head or she was brutally hit in the head.  Does anyone remember anything about this?  I do know that Val told someone at school that there was a girl in the bathtub who had been hit in the head with a bat.  One of the codetalkers also mentioned that Natalee had been decapitated and that her head and body were in two places.  I think it was Simian???  He said that her head would wash up on shore.  Does anyone remeber anything about this?

I have heard a theory very similar to this....but didn't hear it from Simian...although the idea could have come from there....alot of folks dismissed this theory though...the area of water was told to me it was searched and nothing found....whether that's true or not is anyone's guess...

Which area of water? 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: September 21, 2008, 05:20:12 PM »

What made the Persistence crew check the Monserrat dam area?  Was the search used to distract from the ocean?   
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2008, 05:21:56 PM »

Aside from flies which I kinda don't like because they put their lips and hands on dead stuff and poop but they're not too bad if you can scrub them real good and pull those parts off ...

I never thought Joran had Natalee on that beach in the first place. Or 2nd or 3rd either. 24/7 island and not one witness.

Hiya Kermie!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2008, 05:23:19 PM »

Monkey's pay attention! Focus! Do not get sidetracked.

Yes, Jossy said they found a shoe in the pond...and then some see a shoe in the trap...so where is the focus?  The pond or the trap or both?  A little help here please.

When did the pond search first start?
Now put your pieces together.
You're good at this lala.
re-think it.

I know this....LOL  The pond search started...when the persistence left.  Well, they searched the pond and left the same day or the day after....just packed up and left.  So are you saying they found their targets in the pond that day and there was no reason to continue searching?  I know the date and I also know what was seen in the pond...it was several targets of interest.  Also, the pond was drained during the time of the strike of the government employees...that is what took so long to get it done....it should have been done that same week as the persistence left but it was delayed....notice I said delayed...until everyone was busy with the strike and then suddenly it was found dry as a bone and a little spot was disturbed and a bucket was left there.  Now, we have Jossy saying a shoe was found there in the pond and it was given to ALE...so that means that ALE did not drain it but someone else did.  Just thinking out loud per your instructions...am I even close?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: September 21, 2008, 05:26:11 PM »

Ok, if I take this to be the gospel, then are you thinking it was only Joran and the Suriname boys and not any of the elders?  Where does the party at the Matty Apartments fit in?  What about Paulas????

Just because Shango says it does not make it so. LOL
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #129 on: September 21, 2008, 05:29:11 PM »

Heya bleached, that's a kinda cute toad ya got there on that leaf.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: September 21, 2008, 05:30:38 PM »

What made the Persistence crew check the Monserrat dam area?  Was the search used to distract from the ocean?   

This I can answer and you will have to trust that I am correct....the Monserat area was checked because someone emailed Dave Holloway that he needed to check out the area because a witness placed Joran in the area on the night in question.  Dave made arrangement with the Persistence crew to have it checked before they left the area. In fact, the request to search the area was in the works for several weeks prior to it actually being checked.  That is not my opinion...it's a fact.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: September 21, 2008, 05:33:51 PM »

To further confuse everyone...the ocean search was the original area of interest per some statements that were made to ALE and others...the pond search was from a tip....the crypt location came from Caps.  Make up your own mind as to what is real and what is not.  Some of the information to search in certain places was derived from the Shango/Simian writings...but that does not mean it was right...just that was part of the reason some people came to certain conclusions. MOO

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: September 21, 2008, 05:34:07 PM »

Way, way back there was some talk about Natalee possibly being shot in the head or she was brutally hit in the head.  Does anyone remember anything about this?  I do know that Val told someone at school that there was a girl in the bathtub who had been hit in the head with a bat.  One of the codetalkers also mentioned that Natalee had been decapitated and that her head and body were in two places.  I think it was Simian???  He said that her head would wash up on shore.  Does anyone remeber anything about this?

I have heard a theory very similar to this....but didn't hear it from Simian...although the idea could have come from there....alot of folks dismissed this theory though...the area of water was told to me it was searched and nothing found....whether that's true or not is anyone's guess...

Which area of water? 

Around the Container Harbor/dry dock area...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 21, 2008, 05:34:12 PM »

This I can answer and you will have to trust that I am correct....the Monserat area was checked because someone emailed Dave Holloway that he needed to check out the area because a witness placed Joran in the area on the night in question.  Dave made arrangement with the Persistence crew to have it checked before they left the area. In fact, the request to search the area was in the works for several weeks prior to it actually being checked.  That is not my opinion...it's a fact.

Do you think the original email was honest or a diversion tactic for the ocean search?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: September 21, 2008, 05:35:15 PM »

This is a recent photograph of Max Arends (Eyebrows) with his grandfather.  This Max Arends was one of the Pimps.
I had a picture of Max with camera equipment  somewhere

It's in one of the Shango threads...1 or 2.  Most likely in Shango 1...I saw it today while I was looking for something.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: September 21, 2008, 05:36:53 PM »

Do you think the original email was honest or a diversion tactic for the ocean search?

I probably should take the 5th on that question. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: September 21, 2008, 05:39:58 PM »

Which area of water? 

Around the Container Harbor/dry dock area...

Thanks.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: September 21, 2008, 05:45:23 PM »

You're welcome... Smile
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: September 21, 2008, 05:53:54 PM »

Hello Hidden 1, if I guess who you are, will you tell me if Im right???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: September 21, 2008, 05:55:21 PM »

Monkey's pay attention! Focus! Do not get sidetracked.

Yes, Jossy said they found a shoe in the pond...and then some see a shoe in the trap...so where is the focus?  The pond or the trap or both?  A little help here please.

When did the pond search first start?
Now put your pieces together.
You're good at this lala.
re-think it.

I know this....LOL  The pond search started...when the persistence left.  Well, they searched the pond and left the same day or the day after....just packed up and left.  So are you saying they found their targets in the pond that day and there was no reason to continue searching?  I know the date and I also know what was seen in the pond...it was several targets of interest.  Also, the pond was drained during the time of the strike of the government employees...that is what took so long to get it done....it should have been done that same week as the persistence left but it was delayed....notice I said delayed...until everyone was busy with the strike and then suddenly it was found dry as a bone and a little spot was disturbed and a bucket was left there.  Now, we have Jossy saying a shoe was found there in the pond and it was given to ALE...so that means that ALE did not drain it but someone else did.  Just thinking out loud per your instructions...am I even close?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.