May 15, 2024, 07:59:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 8  (Read 422875 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2009, 08:39:11 AM »

My friend from next door just told me that her son in-law got bit by a rattlesnake while he was in Mississippi yesterday.It got him on his back pocket and he had a piece of rope in the pocket and it help to bad his butt a little. They had to take him from the 1st hospital to a better equipped one.They said he could have died.    He is pretty sick.
I am too freaked out to rake leaves now.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #281 on: November 09, 2009, 08:40:01 AM »

Hey Monkeys. Sorry I haven't posted today/tonight. I have been trying to catch up on the Fort Hood thread. I am so sick of our CIC. I have never hated one so much in my life. It is all about photo ops and he doesn't give a rats azz about our Soldiers/Sailors/Airmen or Marines.

I was totally disgusted when the 18 Soldiers coffins came back from Afghanistan and he begged to get his photo op to each family and one finally relented. I was in a car today with a full bird Colonel (retired) today and he and I talked about BHO and his attitude towards the military. I am proud to say, he is as disgusted as JSM the way BHO treats our military. I am spent today reading all the posts about the dead and wounded at Fort Hood.

JMO JSM

Whew, I was skeered for a moment.

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2009, 08:41:33 AM »

Hi Muffy.        Its quiet in here! 
Zoe is doing better, thanks for asking, I sure hope Sassy will be okay, I just love your avi 

Thanks.  Sassy is the mother of the cat in my avi.    His name is Jack.   I don't know if you can tell by looking at the background of the picture, but the cat is sitting inside a dryer.        He likes it in there. 

Have to get ready for Baby's appointment but wanted to stop in and say HI this morning!     an angelic monkey

I see you pets own you too.   Monkey Devil!
Kiss the baby for me.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2009, 08:42:09 AM »

Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

I'm not suprised the 9-11 hijackers did the same. 

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,573052,00.html

I just heard on Fox that he went to the same mosque with two of the 9/11 hijackers.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2009, 08:42:36 AM »

Hey Monkeys. Sorry I haven't posted today/tonight. I have been trying to catch up on the Fort Hood thread. I am so sick of our CIC. I have never hated one so much in my life. It is all about photo ops and he doesn't give a rats azz about our Soldiers/Sailors/Airmen or Marines.

I was totally disgusted when the 18 Soldiers coffins came back from Afghanistan and he begged to get his photo op to each family and one finally relented. I was in a car today with a full bird Colonel (retired) today and he and I talked about BHO and his attitude towards the military. I am proud to say, he is as disgusted as JSM the way BHO treats our military. I am spent today reading all the posts about the dead and wounded at Fort Hood.

JMO JSM

Whew, I was skeered for a moment.

Monkey Devil! 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: November 09, 2009, 08:43:17 AM »

I just heard on Fox that he went to the same mosque with two of the 9/11 hijackers.   

I heard that.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: November 09, 2009, 08:44:40 AM »

Good Morning everybody.  an angelic monkey

Hey Fanny.   

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2009, 08:45:31 AM »

My friend from next door just told me that her son in-law got bit by a rattlesnake while he was in Mississippi yesterday.It got him on his back pocket and he had a piece of rope in the pocket and it help to bad his butt a little. They had to take him from the 1st hospital to a better equipped one.They said he could have died.    He is pretty sick.

I guess it would be safer to get a leaf blower! Or just let them lay where nature put them. Living down south, I know that is next to impossible. I sure hope your friend's son-in-law gets better.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2009, 08:45:35 AM »

OMG.  Glad he had that rope in his pocket.     

I think its time to hire someone else to rake the leaves, Trimm.   

Snakes scare me.   
Around here, we don't rake the leaves, we just blow them into the woods.     
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2009, 08:48:08 AM »

I guess it would be safer to get a leaf blower! Or just let them lay where nature put them. Living down south, I know that is next to impossible. I sure hope your friend's son-in-law gets better.  an angelic monkey

I'd be he!! on wheels with a leaf blower.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: November 09, 2009, 08:48:38 AM »

Thanks.  Sassy is the mother of the cat in my avi.    His name is Jack.   I don't know if you can tell by looking at the background of the picture, but the cat is sitting inside a dryer.        He likes it in there. 

Have to get ready for Baby's appointment but wanted to stop in and say HI this morning!     an angelic monkey

I see you pets own you too.   Monkey Devil!
Kiss the baby for me.   an angelic monkey

They do own me.   Hubby is a little jealous of them but he tolerates it.     
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: November 09, 2009, 08:48:57 AM »

KILLEEN, Texas —  The Army psychiatrist authorities say killed 13 people and wounded 29 others at the Fort Hood Army Base Thursday was a recent and frequent customer at a local strip club, employees of the club told FoxNews.com exclusively.

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan came into the Starz strip club not far from the base at least three times in the past month, the club's general manager, Matthew Jones, told FoxNews.com. Army investigators building their case against Hasan plan to interview Jones soon.

"The last time he was here, I remember checking his military ID at the door, and he paid his $15 cover and stayed for six or seven hours," Jones, 37, said.

Hasan's presence at the club paints a starkly different portrait of the alleged killer from that offered by his imam and family members, who have described him as a devout Muslim, and one who had difficulty finding a wife who would wear a head scarf and would pray five times a day.

Starz is a strip club located just down the road from the main gate entrance to the Fort Hood Base. It does not serve alcohol, but customers bring their own beer and liquor and buy ice buckets and mixers at the club.

Hasan sat at a table in the back corner of the club, to the left of the stage on which strippers dance around a pole, employees said.

Jennifer Jenner, who works at Starz using the stage name Paige, said Hasan bought a lap dance from her two nights in a row. She said he paid $50 for a dance lasting three songs in one of the club's private rooms on Oct. 29 and Oct. 30.

"I remembered his face because it was the first lap dance I [gave] to a customer while working here," she said. "When I saw his face [Friday] on TV, I jumped out of bed, I knew it was him."

Jenner, 31, said Hasan was dressed casually both nights he came to the club - in jeans and a T-shirt the first night and then wearing a baseball cap the next. She recalled that he arrived at about 6:30 p.m. and stayed until 2 a.m. She said he brought in a six pack of light beer, took only a few sips from one can and gave the rest to the strippers.

"He preferred the blondes," said Jenner, whose hair was dyed blond at the time. "He said he was a medic and that he was being deployed soon, but mostly he wanted to ask us questions."

"He asked us why we were working at the strip club, if we liked the lifestyle, if we had any kids," she said. "It was right before Halloween so he asked what our kids were dressing up as. He just wanted to know a lot about us."

Jenner said she asked Hasan why he liked coming to Starz instead of another of the roughly half a dozen other clubs nearby, all about an 8-minute drive from the Army base.

"I like it here because no one I work with is here," she said Hasan replied.

Starz is smaller than most of the other clubs, has only about 10 dancers and caters to a louder crowd. Jenner said Army medics generally don't hang out at the club.

"He wasnt too loud like some of our other customers, or sleazy. He didn't try to take any of us home and he was respectful," she said. "I think he mostly came here to kill some time and just relax. He stood out here because he was much more reserved than our other customers.

"I just can't believe that he's the one who killed all those people. You know, he tipped every girl as she came off the stage after her dance. He was a really good tipper."

Did you post this on the Fort Hood thread too? It really should be there.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: November 09, 2009, 08:49:59 AM »

OMG.  Glad he had that rope in his pocket.     

I think its time to hire someone else to rake the leaves, Trimm.   

Snakes scare me.   
Around here, we don't rake the leaves, we just blow them into the woods.     

I know I rake them off the hill side,into the woods.there too many of them.
I am just shooting for keeping them off the decks now.     

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: November 09, 2009, 08:50:57 AM »

I heard that.   

OK  - and why haven't we pulled the plug on this SOB yet?     
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #294 on: November 09, 2009, 08:56:06 AM »

Oh No, JSM This is a religion of peace, isn't it? No, those posts are the true face of the so called religion.  An innocent young girl who felt a need to become a Christian and she must be killed for it.  Peace?  Yeah. Sure.  Honor? Uh-huh!

Further down on Atlas Shrugs, about the Ft. Hood terrorist attack, I found a sentence which sends cold chills down my spine because it describes what we are now doing.

"Would Patton recruit Nazis into his army?"

The Army seems concerned that there might be a backlash against Muslim soldiers in the US Army because of the terrorist attack.  IMO they do not need to be in our Army.  Period. Our Army officials need to worry about attacks by Muslims, not attacks on them. When have we ever attacked the Muslims in our country?  When have they attacked us?  Anyone keeping score?

I also liked the idea that we should bring our soldiers home from the sewers of tribal warfare.  For Obama to leave them there without reinforcements is to condemn them to death, one by one. Our war is here in our own country.  Isn't the National guard supposed to guard the nation? The war is on our own shores.

Oh yeah, Hi Monkeys.  Hail and farewell.  I guess I'll go to bed to stew about this.
Hey Baby. It is the Religion of PIECES, not peace. Yeah the part about Patton recruiting Nazis, German Americans killed Germans in WWII, Japanese Americans killed Japanese in WWII. But the thing about these soldiers was they were AMERICAN first and foremost. They werent like mr hasan has said muslim first and American second.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: November 09, 2009, 08:56:42 AM »

I heard that.   

OK  - and why haven't we pulled the plug on this SOB yet?     

There was a retired Lt Col on Fox, who said our bases are set up for attacks such as this. The only people allowed to carry a side arm are Military Police and the civilian police for the base.  I wish I had his whole story and was able to post it. Something's got to change, bigtime.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: November 09, 2009, 08:57:23 AM »

I hope you all will pray for my family who are now under the gun of the hurricane going toward the Gulf Coast.  an angelic monkey

Will do Fanny~ and thanks for the email. We have been closing the shutters and only have 10 down out of 27 so far

Schools are closed and there is voluntary evacuation starting at 7am.......I wasn't going to even leave until I heard Jim Cantore is headed here those cane's follow him everywhere he goes so we will leave tomorrow.
Be Safe IM!! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: November 09, 2009, 08:58:31 AM »

Hi Muffy.        Its quiet in here! 
Zoe is doing better, thanks for asking, I sure hope Sassy will be okay, I just love your avi 

Good luck with Baby's appointment.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: November 09, 2009, 09:03:44 AM »

TEVYE It took me forever to remember who skated to Adagio for Strings by Barber. I knew someone skated to that music, but I came home to watch my videos and remind me.

Matt Savoie in 2006 Olympics.  

Here is his short program, it was beautiful until he fell out on his triple lutz.  

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NPHEBjBFbHE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/NPHEBjBFbHE&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

That sounds like it must of hurt - falling on your triple lutz.  Where on the body is that located?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: November 09, 2009, 09:04:58 AM »

I posted a Diane Fanning interview in the Caylee thread.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.