May 16, 2024, 12:30:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 296698 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #860 on: January 20, 2012, 11:42:40 PM »

She'll stand before God one day

and she'll lie.

Depart from me, I never knew you.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: January 21, 2012, 01:25:10 AM »

i went back and listened to Dana's program from august 27th 2008 with Tim as guest speaker . That was the day she met Tim  and knew he would be searching.    why does she openly lie like that?   
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: January 21, 2012, 07:43:56 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-lohr/caylee-anthony-case-i-was_b_892787.html#s300027&title=Caylee_Marie_Anthony

::snipping2::
In September 2008, I spoke with Tim Miller, founder and director of Texas EquuSearch. Miller and I had worked together in the past. I had covered cases he worked on and had volunteered in missing person searches. I was with Miller when I saw my first body -- that of a missing person who had been dead for several days. That first experience was one I never forgot. Miller told me that he and his team had just arrived in Orlando and were having a difficult time getting volunteers.

On September 3, 2008, roughly fifty thousand people visited Walt Disney World, while all of twelve showed at the EquuSearch command center to search for Caylee. I ran an article pointing that out; the next day hundreds of volunteers showed up and the Discovery Channel flew me to Florida.

Hurricane Ike was on the horizon when I arrived in Orlando. There was a dark cloud on the horizon that seemed to portend things even more ominous than the hurricane itself.

On September 7, 2008, the search for Caylee was temporarily suspended. High waters had left many of the areas unsearchable and unsafe. Hurricane Ike was coming ashore as I flew out. The turbulence was unreal and it was the worst plane ride of my life. I literally felt like kissing the ground when it landed.

During the first week of November 2008, I returned to Orlando again and met with Miller as he and his group prepared to search for Anthony. I was again given behind-the-scenes access. Search two was much bigger than the first and between 2,000 and 4,000 people came from all over the U.S. and abroad to volunteer.

A day or two later, on November 9, 2008, the search for Caylee was suspended. I sat down with Miller just prior to his announcement. He told me he felt he had done all he could and did not believe Caylee would ever be found. "There is only one person who can bring this to an end and she's not talking," he said.

Funny how everyone else remembers when they searched for Caylee.  Even if TM was not in town himself, members of the FLA TES searched. People never stopped searching for Caylee.  The only one who doesn't remember search dates, is the one who never searched herself, as she knew exactly where she put Caylee's murdered body.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: January 21, 2012, 09:34:22 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-texas-equusearch-scoffs-at-her-reply.html/comment-page-1
Casey Anthony: Texas EquuSearch scoffs at her reply
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on January, 21 2012 7:43 AM

Casey Anthony opens up again and manages to astound many again.

She has people talking about one of her answers in Texas EquuSearch’s lawsuit against her. The group searched for Anthony’s daughter, Caylee, in 2008, and looks to recoup money spent on those efforts.

In an answer revealed Friday, Anthony said she was not aware Texas EquuSearch was looking for the child in September and October 2008. Of course, that information was all over the news then.

But maybe Casey wasn’t watching. Or maybe she was fogged in on Planet Casey.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: January 21, 2012, 09:45:01 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/01/casey-anthony-texas-equusearch-scoffs-at-her-reply.html/comment-page-1
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on January, 21 2012 7:43 AM

She has people talking about one of her answers in Texas EquuSearch’s lawsuit against her. The group searched for Anthony’s daughter, Caylee, in 2008, and looks to recoup money spent on those efforts.

In an answer revealed Friday, Anthony said she was not aware Texas EquuSearch was looking for the child in September and October 2008. Of course, that information was all over the news then.

If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.  Does she really think we believe her?  Good grief!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #865 on: January 21, 2012, 02:53:40 PM »

Naw.......... she had no idea TES was searching for Caylee. Tim Miller was at her house because he's a man and she's irresistible. The only thing that puzzles her is why all of the men on earth weren't there with him.

She's got an ego the size of Texas and morals the size of an ant. The only thing that allows her to spew these outlandish lies is because she thinks she's so much smarter than the rest of us "mere mortals" and that we can't possibly see through them. Unfortunately, she managed to get a jury that just bolstered that mindset for her. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: January 21, 2012, 06:31:05 PM »

If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.  Does she really think we believe her?  Good grief!

Hi Monkeys--I'll bet that Jennifer Ford believes it. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: January 21, 2012, 07:12:46 PM »

http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDetail6375.cfm?Id=126559
SD Legislature Considering 'Caylee Anthony Law'
By Ben Dunsmoor
Published: January 20, 2012, 9:58 PM

"We've proposed to the legislature basically a notice to law enforcement that a caretaker, if there's a 13-year-old child or younger missing within a 48-hour time period, they need to report that to local law enforcement or it's a misdemeanor," South Dakota Attorney General Marty Jackley said.

Jackley is bringing the bill forward to the state legislature because his office handled a case last year where a woman deserted her young child and it died.

"It has happened in South Dakota and we think it's appropriate to at least have that discussion," Jackley said.

The South Dakota law would not only require someone to report a missing child within 48 hours, but it would also require caretakers to report the death of a child within six hours.

"We've seen a case develop last year alone, and there are other examples where we've had circumstances that certainly if we had this in place it would assist law enforcement and protect children," Jackley said.

Protect children in South Dakota with a law inspired by a high-profile case out of Florida.

The South Dakota bill is scheduled for its first hearing in the Senate Judiciary Committee Tuesday morning in Pierre.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: January 22, 2012, 01:16:33 PM »

The Today Show 01/22/2012
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/46090283#null

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: January 22, 2012, 02:33:48 PM »

http://times-news.com/local/x1296864118/Local-lawmakers-send-bills-onward
January 21, 2012
Local lawmakers send bills onward
Panhandlers, Caylee’s Law on agenda in Annapolis
Matthew Bieniek Cumberland Times-News

Edwards is also co-sponsoring a “Caylee’s Law” bill in the Senate. Senate Bill 139 would make it a crime for failure to report the disappearance of a minor. Kelly is sponsoring a similar, independent bill in the House.

The proposed laws developed after Casey Anthony’s acquittal in Florida earlier this year, regarding charges that she murdered her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Anthony did not report her daughter missing to police, who were finally alerted to the missing child by Casey Anthony’s mother 30 days after the child was last seen.

The laws are designed to allow prosecutors to bring felony charges against parents who do not quickly report missing children, with most of the proposals requiring law enforcement notification by 24 or 48 hours after a child goes missing, or a shorter time frame to report the death of a child.

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: January 22, 2012, 03:41:36 PM »

http://times-news.com/local/x1296864118/Local-lawmakers-send-bills-onward
January 21, 2012
Local lawmakers send bills onward
Panhandlers, Caylee’s Law on agenda in Annapolis
Matthew Bieniek Cumberland Times-News

Edwards is also co-sponsoring a “Caylee’s Law” bill in the Senate. Senate Bill 139 would make it a crime for failure to report the disappearance of a minor. Kelly is sponsoring a similar, independent bill in the House.

The proposed laws developed after Casey Anthony’s acquittal in Florida earlier this year, regarding charges that she murdered her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Anthony did not report her daughter missing to police, who were finally alerted to the missing child by Casey Anthony’s mother 30 days after the child was last seen.

The laws are designed to allow prosecutors to bring felony charges against parents who do not quickly report missing children, with most of the proposals requiring law enforcement notification by 24 or 48 hours after a child goes missing, or a shorter time frame to report the death of a child.
Writing letters now, will follow-up with phone calls.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: January 22, 2012, 04:13:26 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2012/01/22/barling-barrett--casey-anthony-civil-problems
Barling & Barrett - Casey Anthony Civil Problems
by Simon Barrett
Featured Host
in Legal

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: January 22, 2012, 04:44:46 PM »

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simon-barrett/2012/01/22/barling-barrett--casey-anthony-civil-problems
Barling & Barrett - Casey Anthony Civil Problems
by Simon Barrett
Featured Host
in Legal

Do they not know that Texas EquuSearch was requested to go to Orlando & search for Caylee?   TES didn't hustle the Anthonys.     
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: January 23, 2012, 08:20:41 AM »

We received information late this afternoon from an incredibly reliable source who, while they wish to remain anonymous, lives close to the Anthony home. Very close. They gave us some insight on what the Anthony’s have been up to as of late, though the biggest shocker of all (but not so surprising to us) is the fact that Cindy Anthony has let Casey back inside the home. Not once, not twice, but on several different occasions with Casey’s most recent visit to Hopespring Drive being yesterday, Friday January 20th.

Our source tells us that for this reason, things between Cindy and George have been “extremely tense” and Mr. Anthony apparently has yet to be around the home during his daughter’s visits. We’re guessing the media may have to descend upon that area again if they want any chance at (possibly) getting a glimpse of “Tot Mom”. Currently Casey’s visits home are sparse.

Casey was also recently spotted at Scoop, a bar in the Orlando area. When we called to question whether or not Anthony had been a patron there, they would neither confirm nor deny.

Our source is also quoted as saying, “She is definitely not in hiding. She’s already pissing plenty of people off and went back to her old ways quick!”

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2012/01/source-casey-anthony-making-multiple-visits-to-family-home-tensions-sky-high/

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: January 23, 2012, 10:15:19 AM »

We received information late this afternoon from an incredibly reliable source who, while they wish to remain anonymous, lives close to the Anthony home. Very close. They gave us some insight on what the Anthony’s have been up to as of late, though the biggest shocker of all (but not so surprising to us) is the fact that Cindy Anthony has let Casey back inside the home. Not once, not twice, but on several different occasions with Casey’s most recent visit to Hopespring Drive being yesterday, Friday January 20th.

Our source tells us that for this reason, things between Cindy and George have been “extremely tense” and Mr. Anthony apparently has yet to be around the home during his daughter’s visits. We’re guessing the media may have to descend upon that area again if they want any chance at (possibly) getting a glimpse of “Tot Mom”. Currently Casey’s visits home are sparse.

Casey was also recently spotted at Scoop, a bar in the Orlando area. When we called to question whether or not Anthony had been a patron there, they would neither confirm nor deny.

Our source is also quoted as saying, “She is definitely not in hiding. She’s already pissing plenty of people off and went back to her old ways quick!”

http://scallywagandvagabond.com/2012/01/source-casey-anthony-making-multiple-visits-to-family-home-tensions-sky-high/

11726 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32817 · Get Directions

http://www.scooporlando.com

Lots of Free Drink nights at this bar.......but would Casey really go there and not drink, like she states on her probation report??     Monkey Devil!

I wonder why Cindy couldn't meet Casey at another location, sparing George's feelings.  Like mother, like daughter.....they dig the knife in a little deeper each time, caring nothing about anyone except themselves.  Funny to me, tho, is that Cindy is taking the knife from Casey, slow but sure, and doesn't realize it.  Monkey Devil!  Her best friend would never hurt her!!  Monkey Devil!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: January 23, 2012, 10:21:48 AM »

11726 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32817 · Get Directions

http://www.scooporlando.com

Lots of Free Drink nights at this bar.......but would Casey really go there and not drink, like she states on her probation report??     Monkey Devil!

I wonder why Cindy couldn't meet Casey at another location, sparing George's feelings.  Like mother, like daughter.....they dig the knife in a little deeper each time, caring nothing about anyone except themselves.  Funny to me, tho, is that Cindy is taking the knife from Casey, slow but sure, and doesn't realize it.  Monkey Devil!  Her best friend would never hurt her!!  Monkey Devil!

And the Pope isn't Catholic.   

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #876 on: January 23, 2012, 10:23:44 AM »

I can't imagine what goes on in the mind of Cindy.  Did she invite Casey to go into Caylee's room?  Or has she cleaned out the little nursery and erased Caylee from existence?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: January 23, 2012, 10:23:52 AM »

With all the phones with cameras why have no pictures appeared anywhere.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #878 on: January 23, 2012, 10:45:37 AM »

I know! The slore is only aware of HER "searches"! Her searches on the dance floor, in the aisles of Target, and in Tony's pants! She is only aware of HERSELF and no one else. Not Tim, not her family, and certainly not Caylee.

or maybe she was so busy with all of her "grieving" and "ugly coping" and Jose luv that she didn't notice the anyone was LOOKING for her MISSING (murdered) baby. 

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: January 23, 2012, 11:09:10 AM »

With all the phones with cameras why have no pictures appeared anywhere.

Exactly!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.