May 21, 2024, 11:14:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 354578 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: January 08, 2009, 01:02:29 AM »

nite SS... and uh... elvis is dead kiddo... deal with it Wink

Elvis is not dead....he just went home 

Yes, He just arrived and he's waiting for me to go to bed so I better move along.  Goodnight All   
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #961 on: January 08, 2009, 01:02:51 AM »

Monkeys, there's something that's been lingering in the back of my mind and bothering me for ages.

I finally decided to put it out there.

The basic crux of it is that KC was not the only one in the family who said "She's close." There was someone else who said this to KC in a jail visit, and then (as I just discovered today, thanks to a another monkey posting here) came out of his conversation with KC and immediately told that media that "she's close" is what KC said to HIM -- when it was the other way around.

This other person is George. Please watch the video at:

http://www.wftv.com/video/18206395/index.html

Pay attention to what happens around time code 5:05. George says, "I know she's close, I can feel her . . ." Then pay attention to KC's reaction. She really begins to cry here, and, unbelievably, it really does look genuine, which is what throws me.

When I saw this, I started to formulate a theory George had the task of moving Caylee to this current location in the woods by the school, and his saying "I know she's close" was his clue to KC that this is where Caylee now is. Is this his confirmation that the task has been completed, and her reaction is to finally show a little recognition of the hurt she has caused her dad? And would this be why, prior to this, KC was always saying emphatically, "I have no idea where she is." That part always sounded truthful.

He says on the tape that he reached at to KC's lawyer at 5:25 in the morning -- why so early? Was this to confirm the moving of the body?

Why do KC's tears seem genuine at that particular point (time code 5:05)? Does she have empathy for her dad??? -- but sociopaths don't.

Sorry I know I'm in the middle of the quote but am posting from iPhone and it won't scroll!  This post is mind boggling rmcalo!  It does seem to fit together.  You are a very observant person.

Fixed it, Faith.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 07:04:28 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #962 on: January 08, 2009, 01:04:11 AM »

nite SS... and uh... elvis is dead kiddo... deal with it Wink

Elvis is not dead....he just went home 

Yes, He just arrived and he's waiting for me to go to bed so I better move along.  Goodnight All   

*L* ...nite dottie!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: January 08, 2009, 01:05:54 AM »

I'm sure this is a repost:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – updated: 6:08 pm EST January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO REPORT: P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee's Body Was
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kathi Belich interviewed Jim Hoover and his attorney Wednesday afternoon. Eyewitness News broke the story and continues to work the angle of the mystery videotape recorded by private investigators working for the Anthonys.

The videotape reportedly showed the location of Caylee's remains weeks before they were discovered and it could be evidence that helps link Casey to her daughter's death.

The private investigator gave his videotape to detectives Wednesday. The evidence appears to be key incriminating evidence against Casey Anthony in the murder of her daughter.

Private investigator Jim Hoover and his attorney told only Eyewitness News on Wednesday afternoon that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, after months of insisting Caylee was still alive, told Hoover on the morning of November 15 that Caylee was dead and that he knew where her body was.

Private investigator Jim Hoover, who volunteered his services to the Anthony family, brought his camera equipment and tape to an Orlando law office where he and his attorney met with the lead investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI for about three hours.

When the detectives left with Hoover's ten-minute video of the scene from November, they seemed encouraged.

"Can you tell me whether this helps you move forward in the case?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. John Allen.

"Very helpful," he said.

Hoover and his lawyer sat down with Eyewitness News minutes later and revealed some of the information Hoover shared with the detectives. They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were.

"Does Mr. Hoover know who told Mr. Casey that?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori.

"No, he does not," he said.

"Does Mr. Hoover know who Mr. Casey was on the phone with at the scene?" Belich asked.

"No, he does not," he said. "And it's our belief, based on his recollection, that numerous calls were made on the 15th and 16th search."

Hoover turned over his video of the search of the scene where Caylee's remains were found a month later.

The tape was handed over at the office of WFTV's legal analyst, William Sheaffer. Sheaffer is not representing any of the parties involved, but was asked by Hoover to facilitate and speed up the turning over of evidence to investigators.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #964 on: January 08, 2009, 01:07:28 AM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 

No dumb monkeys here , especially you!  My apologies if this has already been said but maybe she wanted the body found because she is stupid enough to believe that she had set up the nanny story with the book, duct tape, etc. well enough to convince everyone it wasn't her!  I know this makes no rational sense but I believe she is ignorant enough to think she convinced someone and they would let her go!  She lives in an alternate reality as we have all seen.

OMG MONKEYS...OMG..SO i saw  Psycho 2 last night. have any of you watched it? THE ENTIRE FIRST SCENE IS OF A YOUNG GIRL WITH DUCT TAPE OVER HER MOUTH>>>>IF CRAZY REALLY DID WRITE HER POEM DURING THIS MOVIE>>>SHE IS SICK SICK SICK>>>>The movie is about a  killer that is obsessed with other serial killers. U guys know im not stupid. KC definitely got some pointers of her "story" from this.. THE OPENING SCENE TALKS ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL BEING LEFT WITH A BABYSITTER AND A PSYCHO!!! ...remember KC'S words??"i left my daughter with a psycho"....All monkeys have to watch this movie..[/color]

what poem is that you speak of? is that the words to a song that the media seemed intent on making caseys words? when she had it posted on her space? or some OTHER poem?
tia!
IM talking about the everyone lies, everyone dies poem. im sorry im drunk. but i had to sign on to monkeys to tell you guys what i saw yesterday

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #965 on: January 08, 2009, 01:08:14 AM »

Monkeys, there's something that's been lingering in the back of my mind and bothering me for ages.

The basic crux of it is that KC was not the only one in the family who said "She's close." There was someone else who said this to KC in a jail visit, and then (as I just discovered today, thanks to a another monkey posting here) came out of his conversation with KC and immediately told that media that "she's close" is what KC said to HIM -- when it was the other way around.

Sorry I know I'm in the middle of the quote but am posting from iPhone and it won't scroll!  This post is mind boggling rmcalo!  It does seem to fit together.  You are a very observant person.

Pay attention to what happens around time code 5:05. George says, "I know she's close, I can feel her . . ." Then pay attention to KC's reaction. She really begins to cry here, and, unbelievably, it really does look genuine, which is what throws me.

When I saw this, I started to formulate a theory George had the task of moving Caylee to this current location in the woods by the school, and his saying "I know she's close" was his clue to KC that this is where Caylee now is. Is this his confirmation that the task has been completed, and her reaction is to finally show a little recognition of the hurt she has caused her dad? And would this be why, prior to this, KC was always saying emphatically, "I have no idea where she is." That part always sounded truthful.

He says on the tape that he reached at to KC's lawyer at 5:25 in the morning -- why so early? Was this to confirm the moving of the body?

Why do KC's tears seem genuine at that particular point (time code 5:05)? Does she have empathy for her dad??? -- but sociopaths don't.

i tell ya... the wierd CODES they speak in make me CRAZY when i listen or read the transcripts..
no offense to LE, but when i read the transcripts all i wanted to do was SCREAM .. LET HIM TALK!
its like george wanted to say something (lies? truth?) but never got it out....
finally he goes out and PUKES...

reading through the lines it APPEARS that he wants to spill his guts (thier favorite word) about SOMETHING, but he is afraid of what cindy will say or do...

i dont know what is going on, but Whatever it is, i cant figure it out...

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: January 08, 2009, 01:08:52 AM »

There is something between George and Casey I can't put a finger on.  I don't for a minute think it has anything to do with anything prior to July 15th.  I had theorized that he knew something during the gas can episode, but being that he lied about the chase I think he might have lied a lot about the gas can story too.  I think coverup.

Something is there.  I have went over and over like you have.  I kind of figure it was the only thing he did for Casey he feels.  He did something, but what?  I don't know.  You seem to see what I have seen and more.  Good researching!

When Cindy looks at Casey in the Bond hearing and says " there is no evidence" and George gives a thumbs up, something struck me peculiar.

These a great points, and I think we will soon loon the full extent of what George and Cindy need immunity for. (I don't buy Greta's explanation.)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: January 08, 2009, 01:10:10 AM »

Klaas..how is your nephew and FIL?  Have you posted an update that I haven't been able to find?  Praying for the God's Will for all of you and the strength to carry on.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #968 on: January 08, 2009, 01:11:28 AM »

This has probably been discussed a million times but I will never catch up before everyone goes to bed so can someone tell me what the advantage would be for Casey to tell LA or whoever where Caylee was so she would be discovered?   It seems to me that it would be to her benefit that she not be found so the defense would be able to say....no body...she is still alive.  I don't get that theory.  Am I a dumb monkey? 

No dumb monkeys here , especially you!  My apologies if this has already been said but maybe she wanted the body found because she is stupid enough to believe that she had set up the nanny story with the book, duct tape, etc. well enough to convince everyone it wasn't her!  I know this makes no rational sense but I believe she is ignorant enough to think she convinced someone and they would let her go!  She lives in an alternate reality as we have all seen.

OMG MONKEYS...OMG..SO i saw  Psycho 2 last night. have any of you watched it? THE ENTIRE FIRST SCENE IS OF A YOUNG GIRL WITH DUCT TAPE OVER HER MOUTH>>>>IF CRAZY REALLY DID WRITE HER POEM DURING THIS MOVIE>>>SHE IS SICK SICK SICK>>>>The movie is about a  killer that is obsessed with other serial killers. U guys know im not stupid. KC definitely got some pointers of her "story" from this.. THE OPENING SCENE TALKS ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL BEING LEFT WITH A BABYSITTER AND A PSYCHO!!! ...remember KC'S words??"i left my daughter with a psycho"....All monkeys have to watch this movie..[/color]

what poem is that you speak of? is that the words to a song that the media seemed intent on making caseys words? when she had it posted on her space? or some OTHER poem?
tia!
IM talking about the everyone lies, everyone dies poem. im sorry im drunk. but i had to sign on to monkeys to tell you guys what i saw yesterday

Lol.  Drunk.

Gitty up!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: January 08, 2009, 01:11:30 AM »

I'm sure this is a repost:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18432677/detail.html

P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was
Wednesday, January 7, 2009 – updated: 6:08 pm EST January 7, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A blockbuster development unfolded Wednesday in the Casey Anthony case. A private investigator, who worked with George and Cindy Anthony, just told Eyewitness News his partner knew where Caylee's body was and their search for it was on camera.

VIDEO REPORT: P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee's Body Was

Kathi Belich interviewed Jim Hoover and his attorney Wednesday afternoon. Eyewitness News broke the story and continues to work the angle of the mystery videotape recorded by private investigators working for the Anthonys.

The videotape reportedly showed the location of Caylee's remains weeks before they were discovered and it could be evidence that helps link Casey to her daughter's death.

The private investigator gave his videotape to detectives Wednesday. The evidence appears to be key incriminating evidence against Casey Anthony in the murder of her daughter.

Private investigator Jim Hoover and his attorney told only Eyewitness News on Wednesday afternoon that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, after months of insisting Caylee was still alive, told Hoover on the morning of November 15 that Caylee was dead and that he knew where her body was.

Private investigator Jim Hoover, who volunteered his services to the Anthony family, brought his camera equipment and tape to an Orlando law office where he and his attorney met with the lead investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the FBI for about three hours.

When the detectives left with Hoover's ten-minute video of the scene from November, they seemed encouraged.

"Can you tell me whether this helps you move forward in the case?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Sgt. John Allen.

"Very helpful," he said.

Hoover and his lawyer sat down with Eyewitness News minutes later and revealed some of the information Hoover shared with the detectives. They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were.

"Does Mr. Hoover know who told Mr. Casey that?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori.

"No, he does not," he said.

"Does Mr. Hoover know who Mr. Casey was on the phone with at the scene?" Belich asked.

"No, he does not," he said. "And it's our belief, based on his recollection, that numerous calls were made on the 15th and 16th search."

Hoover turned over his video of the search of the scene where Caylee's remains were found a month later.

The tape was handed over at the office of WFTV's legal analyst, William Sheaffer. Sheaffer is not representing any of the parties involved, but was asked by Hoover to facilitate and speed up the turning over of evidence to investigators.

That wording of that statement almost makes me think Mr. Casey was on the phone will several different people, getting directions on where to look. Interesting.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: January 08, 2009, 01:11:40 AM »

Wow rmcalo!  Thanks for pointing all this out!  Very thought-provoking!  And sociopaths are able to show some empathy for another person, when it suits 'their' own purpose.  Casey's tears may have been for herself, even while appearing at the moment to have been for George.  Could have been a combo of both too, if George was in on disposing of Caylee's body, may have been relief for both of them.  Hard to know with her.  But thanks for bringing this to our attention!  I felt something was off with that exchange and couldn't quite put my finger on it.  (I don't get sound on my computer so can't listen to the videos).  So I'm grateful to you and other monkeys for pointing out the inconsistencies and such, on those. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: January 08, 2009, 01:13:40 AM »

tia!

Lol.  Drunk.

Gitty up!

Haven't attempted to post while drunk yet, but I suspect it would be interesting. I do, however, sometimes post under the influence of Lunesta. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: January 08, 2009, 01:16:10 AM »

Am heading for the monkey bunkey early.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: January 08, 2009, 01:18:03 AM »

There is something between George and Casey I can't put a finger on.  I don't for a minute think it has anything to do with anything prior to July 15th.  I had theorized that he knew something during the gas can episode, but being that he lied about the chase I think he might have lied a lot about the gas can story too.  I think coverup.

Something is there.  I have went over and over like you have.  I kind of figure it was the only thing he did for Casey he feels.  He did something, but what?  I don't know.  You seem to see what I have seen and more.  Good researching!

When Cindy looks at Casey in the Bond hearing and says " there is no evidence" and George gives a thumbs up, something struck me peculiar.

These a great points, and I think we will soon loon the full extent of what George and Cindy need immunity for. (I don't buy Greta's explanation.)

OK, I am SO SORRY for my reply to your post!!! I sound like I am the drunk now, too! I am not, though. I was trying to say: These ARE great points, and I think we will soon LEARN the full extent of what George and Cindy need immunity for.

I guess I have LOONS on the brain whenever I type something about the Anthonys! LOL!!!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: January 08, 2009, 01:20:34 AM »

tia!

Lol.  Drunk.

Gitty up!

Haven't attempted to post while drunk yet, but I suspect it would be interesting. I do, however, sometimes post under the influence of Lunesta. 

Drunk posters can be the most insightful posters at times.  I can kind of tell when someone is carrying a package on.  I wouldn't have been the wiser until the poster said they were though. 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #975 on: January 08, 2009, 01:23:18 AM »

OK, I am SO SORRY for my reply to your post!!! I sound like I am the drunk now, too! I am not, though. I was trying to say: These ARE great points, and I think we will soon LEARN the full extent of what George and Cindy need immunity for.

I guess I have LOONS on the brain whenever I type something about the Anthonys! LOL!!!

RMCALO,

I read what you wrote, and never saw the misspelling until you brought it up.  Never caught the word Loon!  I just laughed my ever loving $%%$# off when you pointed it out!!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: January 08, 2009, 01:24:37 AM »

Klaas..how is your nephew and FIL?  Have you posted an update that I haven't been able to find?  Praying for the God's Will for all of you and the strength to carry on.

Sorry for the O/T

FIL got out of the hospital Christmas day and is doing good

Nephew is still in the hospital SICU right now as they just put in a shunt or drain or something to drain the fluids accumulating in his brain.  I hear his most recent scan looks good BUT...he continues to have paralasys and incisions that aren't healing, etc.  They are worried about infection.  It's very sad. 

Thanks for asking
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #977 on: January 08, 2009, 01:26:23 AM »

tia!

AH.. yes.. THAT poem...Smile
i thought it was a song..:
Picture House 15th Time lyrics
(Browne/Glenister)
Biting it off again
Stabbing my feeding hand
Stepping off every train
to meet the same thing
Hosing the fire grate
Drinking the water baby
I've been a fool it seems
All these years
Making the old mistakes
Praying my day won't break
Everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Close to the open flames
I burn my tired wings
Drawn to the light it seems
In all these things
Leaving the one night standing
Finding the lost and lonely
Flies in my soup again
Is this my only face
Letting my bird escape
Everyone lies,everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Someday everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everything dies someday
So for the 15th time
Parked on a double line
This happens every time
I change my mind
Making the old mistake
Praying my day won't break
Everyone lies
Everyone lies
Everyone lies someday
Everyone lies
Everything dies
Everyone dies someday

but then again... ive heard that it was quotes from a spider man movie.. or a combination of several things...

not sure... but hey... i am sure SOMEBODY here knows for sure!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: January 08, 2009, 01:27:13 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #979 on: January 08, 2009, 01:28:42 AM »

Am heading for the monkey bunkey early.  G'nite monkeys and guests! 

nite wyks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.