May 15, 2024, 01:25:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #482 6/28 - 6/29/2006  (Read 198027 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: June 28, 2006, 07:47:07 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

Now this is just a thought, Not fact or anything. What if Carlos really does have info. They have had him in jail for how long? Supposedly for his own protection. Nothing has been happening with him otherwise. No suspects have been arrested.

What if they are in effect saying , We will teach you to give information. You can just sit you ass in jail forever or until you say that you lied. What would you do?

We have all heard the stories of what has happened with our American whistle blowers. JMHO

Wouldn't put it past them, their method of jailing 'witnesses' is rather novel.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: June 28, 2006, 07:48:48 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Oh, nothing negative intended, in my head just thought that was about the best online 'warm fuzzy' you give to None, because she's always been big on moving images.

Quite appropriate, and I'm sure she was quite moved to see it.

Sorry I have such a dry way with words.

Carnut
#1 Thank you for the explanation
#2 Sorry if I came accross as being angry / mad
It has been one of those days where my reserve  Cool  manner     is now like this ~~~  Shocked

Again no negative intended
 Embarassed
OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: June 28, 2006, 07:50:57 PM »

If Carlos did see Joran carry Nat to the sea with a cable he would have used it to mark the location so Kboy the soccer star could come with dads boat to finish the job. (Theory)

I think it is a smokescreen again, it happened in Jorans apartment and Daddy PV is right in the middle of it all.
They know she passed according to Van Der Stratten. He knows>
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: June 28, 2006, 07:52:37 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
OF-

I'm always in such a rush lately, I am sorry I didn't thank you more. I love the animations, Anna and Carnut are so right.

I admire your deep and wide heart OF, you have been so constant in your support for this family.

Thank you !!!

Well since we have no appetite tonight seems I'm fixing root beer floats?  Shocked Peaches will spank us !!

I hope the ice cream has cookie dough in it.. Some semi-solid starchy stuff anyway.  JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: June 28, 2006, 07:53:29 PM »

Just in case anyone has noticed me posting a bit more than usual today, it's because my normal leisure time activities were disrupted today, so instead of getting back to my normal leisure time activities, I decided to spend the afternoon here posting and readingn.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: June 28, 2006, 07:56:15 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "Peaches"
I am exactly who I say I am.  Always have been.  Always will be.

Me too Peaches.....and way behind as always..... Very Happy

hahahaha...welcome to my world Very Happy

Yep....here I am now...7 pages back and peddling fast...!   Smile

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: June 28, 2006, 07:56:37 PM »

Just in case anyone has noticed me posting a bit more than usual today, it's because my normal leisure time activities were disrupted today, so instead of getting back to my normal leisure time activities, I decided to spend the afternoon here posting and readingn.

Did the air compress in the garage break down?  NO air powered tools to use on all your cars?
Just wondering ... not what you do in leisure time but think working/tinkering on autos might be part of it .
JMO of course

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: June 28, 2006, 07:59:17 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Well since we have no appetite tonight seems I'm fixing root beer floats?  Shocked Peaches will spank us !!

None, please just let him have what he can and will eat. He will be so greatful. During my radiation and chemo The only things I could eat and keep down were cheese of any kind, Fruit and any kind of sweet junk. This continued for a few months after my treatments were finished as well.
Oh I did have an ensure everyday. Keep the faith.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: June 28, 2006, 08:00:01 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I think a lot of players on that island are mad because their playground is being attacked.. Its like we took the meat(tourist) away from a bunch of lions(PIMPS) and they are upset.. I do believe they will attack each other, its just the nature of the beast and thats what they are..

terry...I do hope you are right......about them eventually turning on themselves....but when....how long must Natalee's family suffer under the beasts!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: June 28, 2006, 08:00:33 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Did the air compress in the garage break down?  NO air powered tools to use on all your cars?
Just wondering ... not what you do in leisure time but think working/tinkering on autos might be part of it .
JMO of course

Heh, Heh, no, unfortunately it appears I've kinda 'out grown' working on the cars much.

Heck my 40 is sitting in the garage with a flat tire that needs fixed.

Being retired means 'working' on my computer in my leisure time.

Just had some other activities today that disrupted my schedule of 'work'.

Takes me quite a while to get my head back and get into my normal groove.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: June 28, 2006, 08:01:30 PM »

Carnut wrote:

Okay, what are your "normal leisure time activities.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: June 28, 2006, 08:01:33 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I see that my info kind of went into a morph mode on another message board.  I was not quoting myself.  My contact is not in Aruba at this particular time, but he is getting regular updates from the island.

The words in italics are not mine.

Just watched Abrams report and JR seemed to still think the 'witness' was still being considered viable?

Has JR missed another one?

alcohol and drugs fry the brain....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: June 28, 2006, 08:02:31 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Carnut wrote:

Okay, what are your "normal leisure time activities.

'Working' on my website of course.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: June 28, 2006, 08:04:37 PM »

About time for me to leave... No bid deal  but I was just wondering

If Aruba charges this last witness for lying and takes them to court and ends up leveling jail time / money costs etc.

What can we do to make them compare the samething to J2K??

If they had NOT maintained the lie they (ALE) may have been able to get tracking dogs to (Where ever it was) the last spot a Natalee was at.
I wonder what the search costs from May 1 until the detention  date were?

JMO and Just wondering

SeeeyaaaByeeeeeeee

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: June 28, 2006, 08:05:43 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
[
alcohol and drugs fry the brain....

Haven't done much for that face, either!

Oh, please, no flames for saying something about somebody's appearance, I just couldn't help myself.  She is such a liar and knows full well that this witness has recanted.  After all, she has seen the entire dossier and we have not as she once boasted to us all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: June 28, 2006, 08:07:37 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

Now this is just a thought, Not fact or anything. What if Carlos really does have info. They have had him in jail for how long? Supposedly for his own protection. Nothing has been happening with him otherwise. No suspects have been arrested.

What if they are in effect saying , We will teach you to give information. You can just sit you ass in jail forever or until you say that you lied. What would you do?

We have all heard the stories of what has happened with our American whistle blowers. JMHO

Sam
I thought the same thing.  This is a guy that came to work, to send money to his family (as most illegals do).  He finds himself in jail for two months with no income....figures even if he's convicted, he at least goes home (deported) and can support his family.
OR
He is a lying flake.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: June 28, 2006, 08:08:00 PM »

Checking out until right before bedtime.  Lots to think about and have few things I must do this evening.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: June 28, 2006, 08:09:07 PM »

I wonder if the Dutch would actually do anything if Chavez decided to annex 'happy island'.

I can remember well following the British Falklands affair, just wonder if anything like that would happen with the Dutch.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: June 28, 2006, 08:11:19 PM »

Carnut wrote:
I wonder if the Dutch would actually do anything if Chavez decided to annex 'happy island'.

I can remember well following the British Falklands affair, just wonder if anything like that would happen with the Dutch.

They'd probably appeal to the United Nations to step in and get their island back.  And then expect the United States to save them again, like we did in WWII. Shocked

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: June 28, 2006, 08:11:53 PM »

Anna,
No flames here. I know I made a comment once about hating to see peoples appearance mentioned. But I also know the person who has a pretty or handsome face can look ugly as sin to me if they act ugly. JR acts ugly. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.