May 13, 2024, 11:39:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #10  (Read 450527 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3040 on: December 18, 2009, 05:56:55 PM »

I love all this doggie talk and hate to change the subject, but at the moment there is one inch of global warming on my lawn and more is coming fast and furious.  Earliest ever.  It rarely snows much here but this is the second this year.  I hate global warming.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3041 on: December 18, 2009, 06:11:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys - I will be back tonight seeing as I only had about 5 minutes in here today I am sooo behind.  Home to my flannels and some kind of beverage. 
Flannels and beverage sound good 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3042 on: December 18, 2009, 06:11:51 PM »

I love all this doggie talk and hate to change the subject, but at the moment there is one inch of global warming on my lawn and more is coming fast and furious.  Earliest ever.  It rarely snows much here but this is the second this year.  I hate global warming.
  White Christmas
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3043 on: December 18, 2009, 06:31:15 PM »

I needed that.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3044 on: December 18, 2009, 06:32:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys - I will be back tonight seeing as I only had about 5 minutes in here today I am sooo behind.  Home to my flannels and some kind of beverage. 

Sounds great!
As soon as I get through dipping pretzels in chocolate I am gonna kick back and watch something totally ridiculous.   
Have a good evening NoRose.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3045 on: December 18, 2009, 06:44:41 PM »

Sounds great!
As soon as I get through dipping pretzels in chocolate I am gonna kick back and watch something totally ridiculous.   
Have a good evening NoRose.   
I hope you do also, and I sure hope you got the package you were waiting for. Chocolate covered pretzels 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3046 on: December 18, 2009, 07:21:21 PM »

Good evening monkeys. Sorry I am just getting into the cage. Josef and I stopped by my mom's house and she even put her dogs outside and let Josef come into the house. She couldn't believe how well behaved he was. Then my stepdad shut the doors to their office so they could put their dogs in the bedrooom. OMG one of the scotties snuck its head in the door and luckily Josef was just sitting there and didn't see it come in. I grabbed his leash and yelled at my nephew grab the dog. I just knew Josef was going to kill it, but he really didn't even bother with it. I felt bad because I yanked him up by the neck so hard. 

I hope all was well with you monkeys today. I am pooped and will try and read back.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3047 on: December 18, 2009, 07:24:41 PM »

3" and counting here in Central VA ... started about 3 hours ago. Expecting 14" here.

It's beautiful though! I am enjoying it from my computer desk out the window!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3048 on: December 18, 2009, 07:27:46 PM »

Good evening monkeys. Sorry I am just getting into the cage. Josef and I stopped by my mom's house and she even put her dogs outside and let Josef come into the house. She couldn't believe how well behaved he was. Then my stepdad shut the doors to their office so they could put their dogs in the bedrooom. OMG one of the scotties snuck its head in the door and luckily Josef was just sitting there and didn't see it come in. I grabbed his leash and yelled at my nephew grab the dog. I just knew Josef was going to kill it, but he really didn't even bother with it. I felt bad because I yanked him up by the neck so hard. 

I hope all was well with you monkeys today. I am pooped and will try and read back.

Good to see you JSM!

Glad Josef was so well behaved, and don't blame yourself for trying to protect another animal. Josef forgives you, I am sure.

We were kinda in and out busy all day here so you didn't miss a whole lot.

Speaking of in and out .. I need to go out and fix some dinner.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3049 on: December 18, 2009, 07:28:39 PM »

Hey Monkeys, Just peeking in, boss is back and forth today so no posting while he is around. BBL. 

Hi JSM!!! 

Dang boss anyway.. expecting ya to work while you are there.  sheeeesh!   

Hey Wyks, way behind and work is kicking my behind today 

Awwwww JSM, < hugs!!! > 

This is what to do with your "in" box ------>>>>   

It's FRIDAY!!!!   That stuff will still be there later, waiting... as usual.   

I love the ignore button. I wish I could use it this coming week. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3050 on: December 18, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »

I'm sure glad nothing bad happened, that is good Josef didn't bother with the dog, maybe because he was a guest in your moms' house and was on his best behavior 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3051 on: December 18, 2009, 07:31:47 PM »

Hey Monkeys, Just peeking in, boss is back and forth today so no posting while he is around. BBL. 

Hi JSM!!! 

Dear JSM's Boss,

I write you again, as it seems you had trouble understanding my last letter to you. So sit down, shut up and READ!

As you know, Christmas is coming (btw, we all thank you for your generous bonus to JSM, she bought us all Sacred Monkey coffee cups!). As this is a very busy time, I am ordering you to lay off the work for JSM. We need her here! We find that all your little jobs for her are interfering with her posting time. Since she is the chief supplier of cheer on this thread, I am requiring you to give her the least amount of work possible, with all of it due on Jan 5, 2010.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 1-800-Dont-give-a-darn.

Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas!!
Tevye

Monkey Devil! Tevye I love the letter!! I will be off work from Dec 25th until Jan 4th, but don't know how much posting I will be able to do because of my trip. But I will be bringing the lap top so I can post as soon as I am off the slopes and/or skating on the pond. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3052 on: December 18, 2009, 07:32:53 PM »

3" and counting here in Central VA ... started about 3 hours ago. Expecting 14" here.

It can be beautiful watching it come down until you have to shovel 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3053 on: December 18, 2009, 07:34:09 PM »

I'm sure glad nothing bad happened, that is good Josef didn't bother with the dog, maybe because he was a guest in your moms' house and was on his best behavior 
I am glad too No Rose, I don't think he noticed the dog and luckily he still had his leash on. My mom thinks he is evil, but she was pleasantly suprised how well he was behaving.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3054 on: December 18, 2009, 07:35:05 PM »

I am glad too No Rose, I don't think he noticed the dog and luckily he still had his leash on. My mom thinks he is evil, but she was pleasantly suprised how well he was behaving.
Poor Josef, I can't believe he is evil, and I'm glad he behaved.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3055 on: December 18, 2009, 07:36:36 PM »

Good to see you JSM!

Glad Josef was so well behaved, and don't blame yourself for trying to protect another animal. Josef forgives you, I am sure.

We were kinda in and out busy all day here so you didn't miss a whole lot.

Speaking of in and out .. I need to go out and fix some dinner.
Hey Brandi, I would love to have snow, but not 14 inches. I think Josef forgives me for yanking his neck. He was more shocked than anything. Go fix something good for dinner, I am hungry and will eat a sammich in a few minutes. Stay warm and enjoy the snow. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3056 on: December 18, 2009, 07:41:16 PM »

Poor Josef, I can't believe he is evil, and I'm glad he behaved.
He is calming down in his old age. I don't think he is evil, he just wants to protect me.

He/I gave out the Christmas bonuses today at daycare. The new guy jumped up and said "that is worth a hug". The girl that was there almost cried, I told her to spend it on herself and no one else. She said I sound just like her mom.  The others will get theirs from the big boss because I didn't want to carry around the envelopes with $$ in them. Those girls (one guy) deserve so much more than I can give them because the give Josef such special treatment. It makes me happy to give to people that appreciate things. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3057 on: December 18, 2009, 07:42:48 PM »

Hi JSM!!! 

Dear JSM's Boss,

I write you again, as it seems you had trouble understanding my last letter to you. So sit down, shut up and READ!

As you know, Christmas is coming (btw, we all thank you for your generous bonus to JSM, she bought us all Sacred Monkey coffee cups!). As this is a very busy time, I am ordering you to lay off the work for JSM. We need her here! We find that all your little jobs for her are interfering with her posting time. Since she is the chief supplier of cheer on this thread, I am requiring you to give her the least amount of work possible, with all of it due on Jan 5, 2010.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 1-800-Dont-give-a-darn.

Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas!!
Tevye

Tevye could you add a PS to that please.  Since JSM is leaving on her ski and fun trip we need her time now.
Northern, I will be posting on my ski trip don't you worry about that! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3058 on: December 18, 2009, 07:42:59 PM »

Think of snow as slow release rain until you have to start shoveling it   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3059 on: December 18, 2009, 07:43:29 PM »

You are a very kind hearted woman JSM, and I'm sure they all appreciated your gift  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.