May 14, 2024, 03:01:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 242292 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #780 on: February 05, 2009, 07:21:21 PM »

Rev. Grund says that things will come out in God's time......no disrespect meant...But Dear Lord can you make it happen tomorrow.
Please Please make it tomorrow.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: February 05, 2009, 07:21:27 PM »

Leroy, she has not conacted me personally, but did leave a message in musings

Thanks Darla...that's what I was hoping...i've just been worried.  Thank you!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #782 on: February 05, 2009, 07:21:53 PM »

3 PM ET - Reports emerge the Anthonys' family atorney says a public memorial for Caylee is set for Tuesday, Feb. 10 at 10 a.m. at First Baptist Church in Orlando. Seating capacity is 5,000 and will be first come first serve. Heavy security is planned. Attendees will pass through metal detectors and may not bring bags, backpacks, purses, cameras or video recorders. But still no word on a funeral to lay the toddler girl to rest.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html
Can one keep their clothes on?

Well, if they want no one bringing purses, how will those misfit anthony's be able to charge a cover charge at the door?
I wonder if they are going to pass around the collection baskets?
JSM good one, if the church allows it, it will be done.
The church may not allow it, but I guarantee it will happen. Maybe not baskets, but jars left by the door for donations. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: February 05, 2009, 07:22:53 PM »

Cute kitty and nice pixelation on your son's pic.  I approve 
Thanks, I get weirded out about posting kid pics...going with the expert opinion. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: February 05, 2009, 07:23:09 PM »

JVM was talking about how everyone needs closure - but I won't feel closure until that biotch is given her LIFE sentence!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: February 05, 2009, 07:23:20 PM »

Hey Monkeys, what's been going on today? Anything new and exciting? TIA JSM

Hi JSM - I'm just at a loss for words right now....
You at a loss for words Leroy? WHAT HAPPENED? TELL ME NOW!

Casey selling Caylee pics to pay JunkButt's ass, Fox airing the memorial, and turning people away from a church....sickening!!

If people are turned away from a church it is a sad day.Sometimes you have to set your pride aside and turn these things over to a higher power.

Ah but if the Anthonys turned it over to a higher power (in the house of God) they wouldnt be able to put forward their agenda of trying to gain public sympathy to save their murderest daughter....I wish this was all respectfully about Caylee but JVM and a few other koolaid drinkers are dead wrong that it is.  This is all about the Anthony Agenda & further movie footage UGH get the puke buckets ready many will be hurling.    I dont give a dang what that church just released in a press statement, that is NOT the Anthonys intent...if it was they would have insisted Baez allow them to put Caylee to rest FIRST & had this memorial weeks ago.

You speak the truth Capp.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: February 05, 2009, 07:24:49 PM »

3 PM ET - Reports emerge the Anthonys' family atorney says a public memorial for Caylee is set for Tuesday, Feb. 10 at 10 a.m. at First Baptist Church in Orlando. Seating capacity is 5,000 and will be first come first serve. Heavy security is planned. Attendees will pass through metal detectors and may not bring bags, backpacks, purses, cameras or video recorders. But still no word on a funeral to lay the toddler girl to rest.

Well, if they want no one bringing purses, how will those misfit anthony's be able to charge a cover charge at the door?
The church may not allow it, but I guarantee it will happen. Maybe not baskets, but jars left by the door for donations. 

Or they will be selling Sally, Hope and Gracie....  

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: February 05, 2009, 07:25:21 PM »

So true, and by the time they get done saying to people, okay you can go in, okay you can't go in, making sure that people aren't carrying in this, that and the other thing that is not allowed, maybe by the next Tuesday the memorial can start. What a bunch of low life losers.

I could be way off here, but I think this will be a Caylee memorial service couched around a Casey is innocent slant.  They will have a video display of photos  of Caylee & Casey in happier days.  Remember Casey had this visit:

1/20/09 Jail Visitors:
19:58:56 – 21:46:29 Jose Angel Baez, attorney
20:10:10 – 21:46:29 Juan Pablo Manterola, Director, interview
worked as a Director/Producer, Creative Director, Advertising and Public relations director and as manager of his various projects.

The Anthony's will get up and speak about what a wonderful person Casey is and her innocence.  This will not be about Caylee, it will be a national audience for Casey.  JMO
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: February 05, 2009, 07:26:51 PM »

JVM was talking about how everyone needs closure - but I won't feel closure until that biotch is given her LIFE sentence!

There may be justice one day,but the word closure is a joke.JMO 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: February 05, 2009, 07:28:19 PM »

So true, and by the time they get done saying to people, okay you can go in, okay you can't go in, making sure that people aren't carrying in this, that and the other thing that is not allowed, maybe by the next Tuesday the memorial can start. What a bunch of low life losers.

I could be way off here, but I think this will be a Caylee memorial service couched around a Casey is innocent slant.  They will have a video display of photos  of Caylee & Casey in happier days.  Remember Casey had this visit:

1/20/09 Jail Visitors:
worked as a Director/Producer, Creative Director, Advertising and Public relations director and as manager of his various projects.

The Anthony's will get up and speak about what a wonderful person Casey is and her innocence.  This will not be about Caylee, it will be a national audience for Casey.  JMO

You are right and I refuse to take part in any of that.

LibrnMnky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: February 05, 2009, 07:30:06 PM »

1/20/09 Jail Visitors:

ITA -- and it makes me sick 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #791 on: February 05, 2009, 07:30:14 PM »

1/20/09 Jail Visitors:

That is just what I am expecting!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: February 05, 2009, 07:35:49 PM »

1/20/09 Jail Visitors:

You are right and I refuse to take part in any of that.

Darla, LbnMky & Leroy...it is just so sad what they are doing.  I won't be watching, whether national broadcast or internet.   I think I will just stay in my bedroom while its on and pray for Caylee's justice to happen soon.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: February 05, 2009, 07:35:58 PM »

Casey selling Caylee pics to pay JunkButt's ass, Fox airing the memorial, and turning people away from a church....sickening!!

If people are turned away from a church it is a sad day.Sometimes you have to set your pride aside and turn these things over to a higher power.

Ah but if the Anthonys turned it over to a higher power (in the house of God) they wouldnt be able to put forward their agenda of trying to gain public sympathy to save their murderest daughter....I wish this was all respectfully about Caylee but JVM and a few other koolaid drinkers are dead wrong that it is.  This is all about the Anthony Agenda & further movie footage UGH get the puke buckets ready many will be hurling.    I dont give a dang what that church just released in a press statement, that is NOT the Anthonys intent...if it was they would have insisted Baez allow them to put Caylee to rest FIRST & had this memorial weeks ago.

Tks Trimmon

Doesnt everyone find it curious that no sooner a statement was made on national TV this church rep knew within minutes to make a press statement in response...hmmm   So the Anthonys & their camp are paying attention to every word put out there, that makes it all the more evident, doesnt it?

bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #794 on: February 05, 2009, 07:47:36 PM »

Hammers, garden hoses, and baseball bats optional.
Bring proof that you once called in a "Caylee sighting" and receive a prize.
No talk of Casey's guilt will be allowed.
"Mistruths" are perfectly welcome, however.

LOL!                 Those are great!

Sweet Baby Belle,Love of Our Life
bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: February 05, 2009, 07:49:14 PM »

They can get around that by requesting a "Love offering".   Wouldn't surprise me if they do just that!

bellesmommy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: February 05, 2009, 07:50:32 PM »

1/20/09 Jail Visitors:

Oh I hope you're wrong, though I can see Cindy doing something like that.  I hope everyone gets up and walks out if that's the case!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: February 05, 2009, 07:50:50 PM »

Me too, Sassy...  It's good when Monkeys post how sure they are that she's going down, that it's a slam-dunk case. 
"Guilty.  Beyond a Reasonable Doubt.  Period."  (My mantra these days.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: February 05, 2009, 07:51:54 PM »

Tks Trimmon

Doesnt everyone find it curious that no sooner a statement was made on national TV this church rep knew within minutes to make a press statement in response...hmmm   So the Anthonys & their camp are paying attention to every word put out there, that makes it all the more evident, doesnt it?

Yes it does.

~ Peter Frampton
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #799 on: February 05, 2009, 07:55:00 PM »

Oh I hope you're wrong, though I can see Cindy doing something like that.  I hope everyone gets up and walks out if that's the case!
[/quote]

I hope I'm wrong, too. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.