May 21, 2024, 03:34:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Donna Jou, 19 , San Diego State U Student 6/23/07  (Read 352919 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: September 05, 2007, 06:41:04 PM »

Ok I had to answer my own question and the answer really upsets me.  Burgess is now free until October 10th....his trial was postponed......gee, wonder where he'll be by then.
Check it out
http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_248160920.html

Oh no.  That is BAD news.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: September 05, 2007, 06:42:23 PM »

the plumber knocked on the door and I posted the last post without running it through a spelling check.. sorry

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2007, 06:56:45 PM »

I've contacted Ms. Gloria Allred.
IBE you've done a terrific job and maybe this will help find Donna.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2007, 07:31:48 PM »

a Great Job from all of us here. Kermit, Let us know what you find out, please. I am very confused as to why a new court date and what progress, if at all, has been done to search for her.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2007, 10:35:58 PM »

It was nice to meet IBE today!  I had to leave by 8:30 (had an appt. at 9am), and I didn't want to call attention the fact I was leaving so I slipped out.  I was happy to meet Mr. Reza, he seems like a very nice man.  I too am VERY happy Gloria Allred is on the case - I like her A LOT! 

I am always available to go for coffee, IBE!  Just get my contact info from whomever (the administrator).

I was also happy to meet the young woman who lived for 2 weeks with Burgess back in 2003 when he lived on Rose Ave. near Overland.  He was pulling the same scams back then (renting out spaces in a house to innocent international people who didn't know any better).  He told the incoming women they all had to have sex with him (this young woman refused; she realized he was crazy and a creep and left after only 2 weeks).

Will tell more in a bit...
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: September 05, 2007, 10:46:35 PM »

Thanks for going today IBE and Hope07. I am glad you were there to support the Jou family.

YEAH to IBE for getting the word out about TES not being allowed to search. Did you and your sign make the news?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: September 05, 2007, 11:19:20 PM »

Thanks for going today IBE and Hope07. I am glad you were there to support the Jou family.

YEAH to IBE for getting the word out about TES not being allowed to search. Did you and your sign make the news?

Yes, IBE.. I hope this family knows how tirelessly you have been working for them.. and you are amazing and I am in awe of all you do!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: September 06, 2007, 12:29:28 AM »

So, I met this young woman who lived for two weeks in a house Burgess was renting back in 2003.  I hope it is okay I repeat this story she told me, it is just WEIRD (but telling of his personality).  He used to pick up stray cats in the neighborhood, take them in, bathe them, comb them, clean them up.  Then he would get on a fancy cat web page, pose as an exotic cat breeder from another country, and sell these cats for big bucks ($500...$1500).  The people bought the cats, and when they got the cats home, they found out that, not only were the cats common cats, but many were sick with feline leukemia or FIV.  When this young woman pointed out to Burgess that what he was doing was wrong, he would say "you gotta make a living somehow".

She also told me about her friend who was living there also.  This friend has since gone missing (too), but it isn't a clear-cut obvious case like Donna's b/c the other woman does not have immediate close family.   She told the police about her missing friend so LE is aware of this other potentially-missing young woman.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: September 06, 2007, 12:47:47 AM »

So, I met this young woman who lived for two weeks in a house Burgess was renting back in 2003.  I hope it is okay I repeat this story she told me, it is just WEIRD (but telling of his personality).  He used to pick up stray cats in the neighborhood, take them in, bathe them, comb them, clean them up.  Then he would get on a fancy cat web page, pose as an exotic cat breeder from another country, and sell these cats for big bucks ($500...$1500).  The people bought the cats, and when they got the cats home, they found out that, not only were the cats common cats, but many were sick with feline leukemia or FIV.  When this young woman pointed out to Burgess that what he was doing was wrong, he would say "you gotta make a living somehow".

She also told me about her friend who was living there also.  This friend has since gone missing (too), but it isn't a clear-cut obvious case like Donna's b/c the other woman does not have immediate close family.   She told the police about her missing friend so LE is aware of this other potentially-missing young woman.

Wow - I sure hope LE is keeping an eye on Burgess.  It would sicken me if he took off before his court date.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2007, 01:13:55 AM »

I could see sign above the banner on the 30 second clip on TV this afternoon... otherwise I held it in front of my face.

When you have important information like what the roommate said and the missing roommate without a family, please email it to:
Jim Amormino, Spokesman for Orange County Sheriffs Department.

It seems reasonable that OCSD and LAPD would be sharing information.

714-647-7042    fax714-647-6170

Donna Muleady, is his secretary.
His email keeps coming back so his Secretary gave me her email to use and she would make sure he got it.

<dmuleady@ocsd.org>

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: September 06, 2007, 01:18:39 AM »

Great info Hope07!

Mrs. Red, thanks, but it's all because I became frustrated when LAPD said no for TES coming in and searching.

Maybe they will change their minds Laughing Laughing

Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: September 06, 2007, 01:31:37 AM »

Hi IBE,

So, should we email all this information to Donna Muleady, such as, Jesus BERDET was in the band with "Sinjin" and so they should investigate that connection, find out what Jesus knows?  The young lady today said she told her story to Detective Salcedo - is he OC or LAPD?  And she told me Burgess had a good buddy who (in 2003) was a plumber working for Rota-Rooter, but she couldn't remember his name.

Did the people who bought the cats file a lawsuit, I wonder?  Or the guy who participated in the fantasy football and was ripped off by Burgess?  Or the Russian/Bulgarian roommates - did they file a civil lawsuit against Burgess?  There should be a laundry list of offenses and another list of people who have been ripped off by this guy.  They should band together and make his lawyer work a bit harder...

I feel like there is so much information going around, plus LE has their own basket of information they are keeping private.  Is anyone keeping a central log of all this information?   Confused  Does any one person know everything there is to know about this case?  Are LAPD and OCPD sharing info?
mckenzie2002
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: September 06, 2007, 08:34:56 PM »

Hi all!  Has anyone heard why they moved the court date?  I am trying to figure out why they let him out on bail when he is a high flight risk.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: September 07, 2007, 03:48:52 AM »

This is the US not Aruba (sorry couldn't resist that! Laughing)

Send info like the Natalee Thread does... to MSM (Main Stream Media like Geraldo, Greta, Nancy Grace, Bill OReilly, local TV stations) and to Orange County; LAPD, TES, heavens to Ms. Allred's office too.

My basic belief in Law Enforcement says they are sharing info until I am told or the facts show otherwise.

Maybe with Ms. Allred there will be fire where there was just smoke. TES needs to come in and search... even if nothing is found... it shows where they don't need to search the next time. I hope I am making sense here.

I would think LE reads here as probably some baddies too.

Once you get the Monkey on your back, it's more difficult to remove it

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: September 07, 2007, 01:34:03 PM »

IBE and Hope - you guys are awesome! I know Donna's family appreciates it.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: September 07, 2007, 03:01:28 PM »

That is nice that people write nice things (thank you!), but I personally feel very dissatisfied.  Taking time out of my life to go to a demonstration is nothing in comparison with what the family is suffering.  Driving through the Santa Monica mountains to look around is nothing in comparison with what Donna may be experiencing.

Personally I will not be satisfied until Donna is found.  She is *somewhere* in *some condition* (hopefully still with air in her lungs, a pulse, and thoughts in her head).  The #1 focus is finding Donna.  The #2 focus is bringing to justice whoever put her in that situation.  Those are just my thoughts.

Another thought:  It is good these boards exist.  It is positive that people share their thoughts, feelings, ideas, get things off their chest.  It is good to "demystify" everything - demystify the legal process, demystify Burgess, figure out everything so we (and the family) aren't in the dark, alone wondering what is going on.  What is that expression about more heads are better than one?  Strength in numbers ~~

Keep asking questions.  Keep imagining and trying to figure out possible answers, possible scenarios, possible places Donna may be.  What could have happened that night of June 23-24?  Where could Donna be now?  (She is either alive or not alive.  If she is alive, where could she be?  If she is not alive, where could she be?)  Don't be content with the numbing answers LE may be telling the public to get people to quiet down, go away and forget about this case.  Don't be satisfied until Donna is found.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: September 09, 2007, 07:50:32 AM »

Hope07
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: September 09, 2007, 12:40:16 PM »

Optimism reigns.   Razz

Just thought you all should know that!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: September 11, 2007, 02:12:32 PM »

Here is the petition to LAPD, LASD, OCSD and State of California for the search for Donna..... every day evidence is covered up by time, construction, clean up crews and nature

Category: Justice
Region: United States of America
Target:  LAPD, LASD, OCSD and State of California
Web site: http://www.donnajou.com
Description/History:
Donna Jou age 19 has been missing since June 23, 2007 and family and friends have requested for a search to be done.

Law Enforcement has declined any outside help from Search Teams stating they had no place to start a search. The Family of Donna Jou is wanting a search and help from outside sources (Texas Equu Search).

The more evidence found, the faster Justice can be served on Donna's behalf.
Petition:
The Family, Friends and Concerned Supporters of Donna Jou are asking again for Law Enforcement and the State of California to allow TEXAS EQUU SEARCH to begin a Search for Donna.

It is has now been over two months since Donna was last seen June 23, 2007. We plead our concerns of how important it is to search for Donna Jou. The Family needs peace and this search will bring more hope to the family and possibly strong evidence to Donna's case and Most of All Possibly bring Donna Home. John Steven Burgess is named a suspect in Donna's case but is not talking and was the last known person Donna was seen with. Mr. Burgess is awaiting his court date regarding him not registering as a Sex Offender in California. He has not been charged with DONNA'S Missing Case.

These facts show that we need a SEARCH to bring Donna home. We should not have to wait any longer. Please allow the search team to conduct a search.

Mr. John Steven Burgess was allowed to walk the streets in California "undetected" and not registered as a Sex Offender which State Law requires so our plea is to please allow TEXAS EQUU SEARCH to walk your streets to Find DONNA JOU.

Monkeys, please go to this site... help is needed ASAP
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/search-for-donna-jou.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: September 11, 2007, 02:17:53 PM »

Thanks IBE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.