May 22, 2024, 02:43:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #625 5/20-5/22/2007  (Read 162717 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: May 21, 2007, 07:56:38 PM »

Ok 1 more off topic just because I cannot take it anymore....

have y'all seen the video of this illegal punk POS doing the interview where he is saying (and this is not an exact quote)"they sell the papers and you guys know that, they sell the fake ID's and you guys know that, they have everything you need to work in this country and you guys know that, we are going to get the jobs here no matter what"

This is so dam infuriating, they are laughing at us and spitting in our face saying there is nothing we can do to stop them.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: May 21, 2007, 07:57:25 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "blah"

Its time to start trying these asswipes with treason.  They can start with this POS and Michael fatass Moore.  After they are done with the Hollywood jerkoffs they can move on to Pelosi

I actually met Glover on a plane ride to Florida about 3 years ago. He looked like hell and still agreed to take a pic with me. I really regret that now. I could scan it in and post it, but the RU idiots would plaster my face all over the net...

cant say I don't have that coming...LOL

You could tear it into little pieces and mail it to him, Rob. I think he'd get the message.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: May 21, 2007, 07:57:28 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys.   Very Happy

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: May 21, 2007, 07:57:52 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "Artcolley"
Wheel of Fortune just gave away a trip to Aruba.  I am watching it now.

HOpe they include a bullet proof vest and a gun. Twisted Evil

Or an instruction book on where not to go and who not to talk to!

YEs, that too!!! By all means! Laughing

In a few years the only tourists still going to Aruba will be staying in those self enclosed resorts where you do not venture outside the perimeter of the resort and do not sight-see or otherwise interact with the locals.  Might as well stay home

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: May 21, 2007, 07:59:07 PM »

The other night I saw an ad for Aruba while watching Nancy Grace.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: May 21, 2007, 08:01:00 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
The other night I saw an ad for Aruba while watching Nancy Grace.

That is called throwing bad money after bad.
You are a true cat - always napping.  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: May 21, 2007, 08:01:25 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
You have to wonder why any of these guys were raping girls on Aruba.  Every picture we see of them partying involves women of all stripes, both Arubans and tourists, throwing themselves at guys as unattractive as Mr. DJ.

Drug a person enough and they will do anything, or nothing -- death will ensue.  If you abuse them when they are in an unwilling, drugged state, you will probably kill them.  You listening, Anita?  We gotcha sporter's number.  He's a raping, drugging, lying murderer.

This one of the reasons the Aruban government and AHATA got involved in the cover-up. Drugging tourist girls is a regular pastime among the locals in Aruba, even detective Dennis Jacobs acknowledged it, with the cooperation of bartenders at the drinking holes.

If it got out that Natalee was drugged Aruba would take a huge image hit. No female would feel safe going there.

So what does the Aruban government do? They instruct their dirty cops to hire Boeti to say he saw Natalee with drugs. Once they have this statement in hand they hire Chief Gerold Dompig to go on National TV and Vanity Fair magazine to get the word out. To them, bashing Natalee was more favorable than admitting they have a serious drug problem.

Add this to the fact that the Aruban government did not want a deceased American tourist girl surfacing on their island and it becomes plain as day. They covered it up. Even got their crooked judges and government ministry employee Ben Vocking, who took off the day after Natalee disappeared to help the Van der Sloots, involved to make sure the house wasn't searched and Joran got off the island to save his ass.

If the gooberheads on these pro-Joran blogs knew how much money was going to some, others would be so pi**ed, they would tell all.  Laughing  Of course, there are a couple who once posted here that would do it for air fare to Aruba, so they could meet the WITCH, who is their heroine.  Trash begats trash, or something like that.

Casa, I heard there will be another give-away:  The contestants will all be females and the prize a date with Joran.  The losers got three dates with him.  It will be a new reality show.  "Surviving in Aruba."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: May 21, 2007, 08:01:56 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Its time to start trying these asswipes with treason.  They can start with this POS and Michael fatass Moore.  After they are done with the Hollywood jerkoffs they can move on to Pelosi

I actually met Glover on a plane ride to Florida about 3 years ago. He looked like hell and still agreed to take a pic with me. I really regret that now. I could scan it in and post it, but the RU idiots would plaster my face all over the net...

You could tear it into little pieces and mail it to him, Rob. I think he'd get the message.

OMG.. great idea!!!.. I'll take you up on that one Dayhiker.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: May 21, 2007, 08:01:57 PM »

Wheel of Fortune just gave away a trip to Aruba.  I am watching it now.

I guess "gave away" is key here.

Right, Tylergal! I didn't think about it that way! Very Happy
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: May 21, 2007, 08:01:59 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
http://www.sockmonkeylady.com/

I found BT's soul mate ! !
I am sure BT has heard of her, but take at look at the Munkees.
I can email her the link later.
Back to the recipe posted.

LOL, KatGram. I just finished dinner and decided to check on any news at SM and saw this. I have heard of Dee Lindner, and I think she is a very talented lady. I actually didn't have her site listed in my favorites, though, so thanks for the link!  Very Happy

I did not know Easy had so many relatives  Laughing  Laughing

Yes, in fact, I believe that Easy might even be a long lost brother of my sock monkey family.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: May 21, 2007, 08:04:10 PM »

Aw, don't feel bad, Rob
I actually lived with one of the head moonbats daughters for a time. Talk about an experience! THat old moonbat needs to hug her Grandchildren and get a seat on the porch in her rocker instead of mouthing off all over the place! Laughing  Rolling Eyes
NOw I hear she is going to have a movie about "mothering".
She used to call me up and ask advice on how to BE a MOTHER. Period.
Cripes.
Buncha nuts.
Odd, since I was a conservative, lol! Guess a lot of them actually want our values...(in the closet , of course..wouldn't dare let any of her cronies know)
And her famous "cookbook"! THe beach can't even cook, roflmao!

Okay, I am gettin on a rant here..time to shut me mouth. Twisted Evil
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: May 21, 2007, 08:04:10 PM »

Evening Monkeys, been reading along through-out the day, seems nothing in new.   Crying or Very sad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: May 21, 2007, 08:04:59 PM »

Hello tidy how are you.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: May 21, 2007, 08:06:10 PM »

Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits

OK who can translate this for me please.  Laughing  Laughing
I know what you call biscuits we call scones, so I take it these are prepared scone dough maybe frozen or chilled ready to bake????

Apart from that the recipe looks interesting and I can substitute for the "biscuits".   Thank you LilPuma

Hi Tibro - they're just big scones that are refrigerated and ready to bake - not cookies.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: May 21, 2007, 08:08:56 PM »

HI Tidycat!!!
How are you tonight? Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: May 21, 2007, 08:10:59 PM »

In a few years the only tourists still going to Aruba will be staying in those self enclosed resorts where you do not venture outside the perimeter of the resort and do not sight-see or otherwise interact with the locals.  Might as well stay home

I agree. Why spend all that money to "hide".
After learning about the legal systems on some of those islands, I won't be visiting any of them soon. Too risky and no protection.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: May 21, 2007, 08:11:31 PM »

Tibro, flour, buttermilk,  a little lard (or butter), made into a thick tea-cake like thingie, no sugar added.  Does that help.  Do you have tea-cakes?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: May 21, 2007, 08:12:21 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Pillsbury® Grands!® Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits

OK who can translate this for me please.  Laughing  Laughing
I know what you call biscuits we call scones, so I take it these are prepared scone dough maybe frozen or chilled ready to bake????

Apart from that the recipe looks interesting and I can substitute for the "biscuits".   Thank you LilPuma

Hi Tibro - they're just big scones that are refrigerated and ready to bake - not cookies.  Laughing

We need to get Tibro over to the Cracker Barrel. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: May 21, 2007, 08:12:38 PM »

Casa, I heard there will be another give-away:  The contestants will all be females and the prize a date with Joran.  The losers got three dates with him.  It will be a new reality show.  "Surviving in Aruba."

OMG, ROFLMAO!!!!!
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: May 21, 2007, 08:13:49 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Evening Monkeys, been reading along through-out the day, seems nothing in new.   Crying or Very sad

NO, BB, no new news, dern it.  Crying or Very sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.