May 22, 2024, 08:10:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #74  (Read 307047 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #900 on: December 14, 2008, 03:02:01 PM »

The Globe is saying that Casey planned to kill her parents next.  They quote Ted Gundersen as saying the chloroform might have been to knock out the parents as they slept and then kill them. I didn't buy the Globe, just read it in line.

i have worried about what she had planned for them ever since i heard that she was telling AMY that she was going to get the HOUSE.... and apparently cindy and george didnt KNOW anything about that...

frickin scary...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: December 14, 2008, 03:03:01 PM »

What's wrong with Jose Baez??

Janet
_________

Is It Caylee? Anthonys Suspicious
Sunday, December 14, 2008 11:17:43 AM '

Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: December 14, 2008, 03:03:06 PM »

Janet
_________

Lawyer Visits Crime Scene

Jose Baez, attorney for Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing girl charged with her murder, made surprise visits Saturday to the Anthony home and to the crime scene.

Baez and his team of experts, including forensics expert Dr. Henry Lee and Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, stopped at the home before spending several hours at the area where the remains were found.

Baez said he wants to have access and be allowed to receive information that will help bring out the truth in the case.

The last week's recent developments have taken a toll on Casey Anthony, Baez said.

"She's not doing well at all," Baez said. "She wants to know what's going on, and of course, it's not something she can do right now."

"I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the position she's in right now," Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."

Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/14/is_it_caylee_anthonys_suspicious.html

Baez Looking for Answers
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=000UOYVxBaezVisit_121420081026&cat=Local&title=Baez%20Looking%20For%20Answers

Jose Baez Intervew
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=baezinterview_121320080753&cat=CAC&title=Jose%20Baez%20Interview

I think they are back tracking because they realized how obvious the were about knowing it was Caylee in the woods. I dunno???

RIP Sweet Puppy
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: December 14, 2008, 03:05:24 PM »

The Globe is saying that Casey planned to kill her parents next.  They quote Ted Gundersen as saying the chloroform might have been to knock out the parents as they slept and then kill them. I didn't buy the Globe, just read it in line.

i have worried about what she had planned for them ever since i heard that she was telling AMY that she was going to get the HOUSE.... and apparently cindy and george didnt KNOW anything about that...

frickin scary...
I believe it.. If you look at pics of Crazy as she poses for the cameras, even in her mugshots, her eyes show a whole different layer of evil.. pics of her make the hair on the back of my neck stand up, kinda like the crazy manson pics...

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: December 14, 2008, 03:06:55 PM »

Good afternoon All Monkeys.....I live in NE Ohio...original "home of the Ants" and have posted about this before, but now it has more relevance to what's on everyones' minds.  The Niles, Warren, Youngstown area is like no other area of the country.  It was once a booming manufacturing center of the nation.  The advent of industrialization brought a huge number of immigrants from eastern Europe.  These were largely uneducated people.  They came to work in the mills and factories.   The unions came in and these uneducated masses became devout followers...their mentality is such that everyone owes them something, that they don't have personal responsibility, "I'll get mine and screw you".   It's still a very corrupt, uneducated, morally bankrupt place...these are the "roots" of Cindy and George. 

I respectuflly disagree with those who think CA and GA "loved" Caylee.  When I see those photos of her room...all I see is a bunch of chit that any idiot with a credit card can get...it's all for show IMO.  If they truly loved her, they would have never allowed her to be taken out of their care.  They knew their daughter  was unfit to care for this toddler.  They would have placated Casey in any form so as not to put Caylee at risk.  They try too hard now, to make us believe they were a loving family.   

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: December 14, 2008, 03:07:08 PM »

I had a thought or really a fear that I hope I am wrong about. What if George throws himself under the bus for Casey? I so hope the evidence on that tape and inside the bag prevents him from doing so . Here is my thinking behind that. For him life without Caylee isn't worth living, his daughter is young, has her whole life ahead of her, he couldn't bring himself to believe it would be anything other than an accident so he doesn't feel she should have to be in prison for what I'm sure she has convienced him she didn't do or what was an accident.  I noticed during the LKL interviews he kept his eyes downcast for the major part of the interview. He only looked up a few times. I see a change in Baez even before the discovery of Caylee's remains ...a deep sadness. I even see this in Linda Baden. I'm a trained *******... I can't help but pick up on the slighest change in nuance. I saw on video something that was clear cut evidence that at one point Caylee had indeed been buried. I don't know who moved what where and when, I only know that it is my fervent hope and prayer that the evidence in this case convicts the guilty of their wrongdoing so that lady justice is not blind nor ends up with tears streaming down her cheeks.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: December 14, 2008, 03:08:46 PM »

I agree that Casey's story to Amy about getting the house is a big clue.  If Cindy is right that there is always a kernel of truth in whatever wild story Casey tells, she and George should be pretty worried about that little fantasy.

Casey was obviously picturing her parents dead, ill, divorced and away from their home, which was hers in her dream world.  She told Amy that George had a mini-stroke, that he and Cindy were divorcing over his online cheating with another woman and that they were signing the house over to her.

Somehow Casey intended to make that scenario come true.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: December 14, 2008, 03:12:19 PM »

I think that Baez seems very sad, too.  He is doing his job to the best of his ability, and it cannot be easy.  No telling what stories Casey has told him to garner his sympathy.  And no tellling what he has heard while being in that home, especially during the early days.  I do think he has split the family up lately though, making them stay way from Casey or vice-versa. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: December 14, 2008, 03:12:37 PM »

Janet
_________

Lawyer Visits Crime Scene

Jose Baez, attorney for Casey Anthony, the mother of the missing girl charged with her murder, made surprise visits Saturday to the Anthony home and to the crime scene.

Baez and his team of experts, including forensics expert Dr. Henry Lee and Casey Anthony's brother, Lee Anthony, stopped at the home before spending several hours at the area where the remains were found.

Baez said he wants to have access and be allowed to receive information that will help bring out the truth in the case.

The last week's recent developments have taken a toll on Casey Anthony, Baez said.

"She's not doing well at all," Baez said. "She wants to know what's going on, and of course, it's not something she can do right now."

"I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a mother to be in than the position she's in right now," Baez added. "My heart goes out to whomever is the parent of this child."

Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive.

Baez Looking for Answers
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=000UOYVxBaezVisit_121420081026&cat=Local&title=Baez%20Looking%20For%20Answers

Jose Baez Intervew
http://www.cfnews13.com/MediaPlayer2/MediaPlayer.htm?video=baezinterview_121320080753&cat=CAC&title=Jose%20Baez%20Interview

Two of Casey's defense attorneys ... Jose Baez and Linda Kenney-Baden ... are not on the same page in regards to the recently discovered remains.

Janet

______

Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
Friday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 11:13 pm EST December 12, 2008

BAEZ'S MOTION PARTIALLY DENIED FRIDAY

Casey Anthony's attorney tried and failed Friday to get access to the remains. He asked for an emergency hearing (read motion) right after Eyewitness News broke the news Thursday.

It's almost as if Baez throws everything at the wall to see what might stick and, so far, it's all falling to the ground.

"We believe there is certainly enough of an indication right now [that the remains could be Caylee's] for us to come here with a motion for an inspection of preservation," said attorney Linda Kenney-Baden, part of Jose Baez's team, after their motion to observe the autopsy was denied early Friday afternoon (watch attorneys speak). Kenney-Baden is the wife of forensics pathologist Michael Baden.

The new attorney was introduced Friday, a self-proclaimed forensic expert, arguing an accused killer's legal team should witness the autopsy.

"This is all an attempt to make sure that our client's due process rights are protected, that we get the information sooner not later," Kenney-Baden said in court.

The Medical Examiner's Office considered Jose Baez's attempt to interfere in the autopsy ill-advised at best. Florida's public policies don't allow it; an autopsy is a private, dignified right of the deceased not to be hawked over by lawyers.

"I would suggest the court not allow something as egregious as allowing strangers to be present for the autopsy of a young child," the prosecution argued in court.

Casey defense team also asked that evidence be preserved, suggesting the medical examiner, Dr. Jan Garavalia, won't bother.

"Because the remains are in the hands of the medical examiner, they are in a position to be better preserved than ever before, prior to being discovered yesterday," an attorney for the sheriff's office and medical examiner argued.

Prosecutors also cited a defense expert who talked on national TV about the Anthony car after an inspection.

"What I don't want to see, bluntly, is 24 hours after viewing an autopsy a defense expert on a national news show describing this child's remains," the prosecution said in court.

Investigators did grant one request Friday to Jose Baez, working out a deal that would allow his experts access to the crime scene immediately after detectives are through with it.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

Two of Casey Anthony's attorneys, Jose Baez and Linda Kenney-Baden, speak after Friday's hearing. (12/12/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18265520/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: December 14, 2008, 03:13:21 PM »

With all this spin coming from M Bart...I sure hope Mark NeJame steps up and defends Tim Miller....maybe it was a good thing that these two men "partnered up".  IMO, it would be damaging to the Ants for their former attorney to discredit their current spokeswhore! 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: December 14, 2008, 03:13:25 PM »

It seems kind of a stupid time to have your spokesperson say they are "suspicious" of the findings and the searches during dry, wet times. I really don't think that area was searched much since it was wet so long. If there is incriminating evidence to have led to a search warrant to your home then I would not make a statement at this time about anything. They are just going to look more foolish when evidence matches or fingerprints show up on the tape. They are so much in denial mode to have Casey innocent that they are stupid.

To save time, money, etc Casey needs to deal with LE on this and tell everything....truthfully. It would better serve Caylee's memory to get this over with. I think the evidence is too overwhelming before they found the remains to lose this case and she could be looking at dp now.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: December 14, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Attorney Turned Away From Search Scene
Saturday, December 13, 2008 – updated: 6:44 am EST December 14, 2008

...snipped

Baez took several items from the Anthony home. His search follows a search by detectives late Thursday night and Friday morning.

---

why would Baez take anything from the A's home?  Wonder what he took? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: December 14, 2008, 03:14:33 PM »

I had a thought or really a fear that I hope I am wrong about. What if George throws himself under the bus for Casey? I so hope the evidence on that tape and inside the bag prevents him from doing so . Here is my thinking behind that. For him life without Caylee isn't worth living, his daughter is young, has her whole life ahead of her, he couldn't bring himself to believe it would be anything other than an accident so he doesn't feel she should have to be in prison for what I'm sure she has convienced him she didn't do or what was an accident.  I noticed during the LKL interviews he kept his eyes downcast for the major part of the interview. He only looked up a few times. I see a change in Baez even before the discovery of Caylee's remains ...a deep sadness. I even see this in Linda Baden. I'm a trained *******... I can't help but pick up on the slighest change in nuance. I saw on video something that was clear cut evidence that at one point Caylee had indeed been buried. I don't know who moved what where and when, I only know that it is my fervent hope and prayer that the evidence in this case convicts the guilty of their wrongdoing so that lady justice is not blind nor ends up with tears streaming down her cheeks.
That is a good post but I don't think so.  I think all of the A's are out for themselves and that is why no one did more to see where Caylee was for 30 days.  BTW, I survived putting the anti freeze in my car.  I even had to use my broom to get the little pink funnel out of the trunk.  But I did break a nail doing it and that grieves me to no end.  One thing though, it took the whole bottle, they can't be good, can it?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: December 14, 2008, 03:17:33 PM »

Morning monkeys ... so, any word from George and Cindy? Still puttin' on at the Ritz?

Well, I had a strange and horrible thought this morning and this is just my brain in the morning -- fuzzy. My thought was: what if the item found with the remains was a Find Caylee t-shirt?

Then we'd know she had been moved, since there were no such T-shirts at the time of her murder. But anybody can wear a "find Caylee" t-shirt. It wouldn't have to be the family. I'm hoping they found something very concrete such as Casey's missing lanyard, her missing ring, or an earring of hers. Or that missing blackjack phone. That would be good. I can just see JB, too, freaking out as the possibility of winning his case sinks further out of sight each day, as more evidence is uncovered. I'm thinking Lee better get a lawyer, too. I think being enraged at the memorial is a little incriminating and over-the-top.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: December 14, 2008, 03:17:56 PM »

Hi monkeys, i've only posted several times here, mostly a lurker but i love this forum.  You folks here know so much about this case and are on top of everything.  I would just like to say that I think G/C are so overcome with guilt about the way they raised KC that they are now trying to "do the right thing" and stand by her......in their deprived minds they think this is what will make them look like good parents to the public.  However, it is backfiring on them.  We all know there is a different approach they could take and still be seen as loving parents.  I bet they think everyday about what they could of , should of done and didn't. Guilt is a heavy burden to carry around, especially when your granddaughter is dead and your daughter probably killed her.  They have no family or true friends that support them.  The whole family is "absolutely" dysfunctional.

Hi danabar, welcome to the cage!   

Am thinking what you said about the A's and guilt is exactly spot on, and very likely one reason why they are acting so irrationally. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: December 14, 2008, 03:18:16 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18271333/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Attorney Turned Away From Search Scene
Saturday, December 13, 2008 – updated: 6:44 am EST December 14, 2008

...snipped

Baez took several items from the Anthony home. His search follows a search by detectives late Thursday night and Friday morning.

---

why would Baez take anything from the A's home?  Wonder what he took? 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: December 14, 2008, 03:19:29 PM »

Michelle Bart, spokeswoman for Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said the family is suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings.

"It's been searched dry, it's been searched wet, it's been searched in between. It's been searched over by Tim Miller [of Texas EquuSearch] twice, who we hold in high regards with his professional organization," Bart told News 13.

Oh really? Since when did the A's hold Tim in high regard?! All they did was vilify the man!

Michelle obviously has not done her homework.  Tim Miller is quoted as saying "both" times an attempt to search the area where Caylee Marie remains were located ... there was water.

Janet

________

I agree, Janet.  They don't care what Tim said, they just want Tim Miller to once again be Cindy's scapegoat.  He was damned if he found Caylee and now he'll be damned because he didn't Caylee.  These dysfunctional people are brutal.  Tim and a thousand people spent hours and lots of money looking for Caylee Anthony.  The Anthonys gave him nothing but grief and aggravation.  I don't think it will change, but I do think that there will be a new twist to the spin.

I posted this earlier today...

I have a very bad feeling that the Anthonys may start a spin that Caylee was later placed in the woods close to the Anthony home by Zanny, to frame Casey.  Baez, himself, has already said that even if the remains are Caylee, it doesn't mean that Casey killed her.  They will do anything to create reasonable doubt to spare Casey the needle.  They will use Tim's inability to completely search that area because of the water as a reason to support their new spin.  They might even point out that Tim has dogs that are trained to find a corpse in water.  They will use Tim's expertise and resources to justify that Caylee wasn't in the woods at the time of the search.  I fear that Tim will be used and abused by them again.  First, Tim was the bad guy who wouldn't search for a living Caylee and now, Tim cleared the area as did LE, so Caylee had to be put there recently.  It's a shame, because many times searchers miss remains even after two or three searches and TES was definitely hindered by the water when they searched that area.  We're going to hear that Caylee's remains were placed in the woods while Casey was in jail or under house arrest.  Zanny climbed that new fence with her sister and a bunch of little kids to put the remains where they were found.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #917 on: December 14, 2008, 03:21:48 PM »

Thanks Klaas
Bottom line,said by the former prosecutor on Geraldo:
Chloroforming a child=aggravated child abuse=capital murder=death penalty or life without parole.
Geraldo going on and on about the defense team NOT being allowed to observe while LE investigates the crime scene......what an idiot.When was the last time anyone remembers a defense team being allowed to observe a crime scene while investigators were there?I don't remember that ever happening.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: December 14, 2008, 03:22:18 PM »

Go back into hiding!!! It's better not knowing where you are, or what you're doing!! Any time you do come out, it's to do something like throw out stuffed animals for your niece, tear up signs, or deny a dog his water!!! If you have nothing nice to do, don't do anything at all!!

Ok, angry monkey again!
YOU! YOU! YOU! ARGHHHHHH!!!

I gotta ask. When did he deny a dog his water? That's very sick.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: December 14, 2008, 03:23:56 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.