May 22, 2024, 03:03:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #34  (Read 380653 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: October 02, 2008, 05:16:58 PM »

Looks like Casey may have picked the wrong state to commit this murder in. A poll on WFTV with about 4500 votes so far showed this:

Mark Dean Schwab was the first death row inmate to be executed in Florida since December 2006, when Angel Diaz took 34 minutes to die. That prompted a state investigation into the state's lethal injection system and ultimately ended with the U.S. Supreme Court saying lethal injection is not cruel and unusual punishment.

Do you support the death penalty?
Choice    Votes    Percentage of 4585 Votes
Yes            4125            90%
No            460            10%

http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/16758404/detail.html?section=news&questionum=1&answer1=1

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
alleycat86
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1121 on: October 02, 2008, 05:17:20 PM »

I just noticed that on the Family Myspace "Caylee Is Missing" page that there is a picture of George, Cindy, and Caylee. It says who is in the picture like its Caylee saying it. I find it REALLY wierd what they say for George. It says "Joe Joe" but then "Me" and Grammie"(Cindy).

Is it known why Caylee called George Joe Joe and not grandpa?

i remember reading somewhere that caylee had nicknames for everyone. I think she called cindy "cici" as well.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: October 02, 2008, 05:17:24 PM »

I have been pretty convinced of CAs guilt all along, but did anyone else have a little bit of doubt when they saw the picture of ZGs kids.  It was only on for a second, but they looked pretty tough and were flashing "gang signs".  Might be nothing but it did give me a little pause....

A lot of people's kids give me pause..  I can tell you about the two families down the street, whose kids are in my daughter's class.  But as far as I know, none of the parents have ever kidnapped a child. Smile

And welcome, akmom! 
Thanks for the welcome.  I have thought about this case so much my head hurts(and I know I am not alone!)  I have LOTS of kids and even they have given me pause!!!  I just didn't expect her kids to be that old.  I had a flash where I wondered if THEY had something to do with Caylee being missing.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1123 on: October 02, 2008, 05:22:36 PM »

Sorry for this late reply post (busy with a wedding)

(Muffy I swear this is not off topic)

Nut - With your niece, how does her parents and your family go about getting the truth out of her?  Do you know of any method used that may help in this case with Casey?  In your opinion of course. 

I am just wondering what can be done to get her to tell the truth.  IMO I do not think that any of the other family members can get the truth out of Casey, even if they wanted to.  Not even controling Cindy.

There is no method with people like her. Casey will NEVER tell the truth.

I promise this is not o/t.  Did anything traumatic happen to her or any abuse?  Can somebody be born with this?  Because sooooo many people come from dysfunctional home and are not sociopath.  I am not sure I want to completely blame CA and GA for all of Casey's problems. 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: October 02, 2008, 05:25:25 PM »

[color=purpleAbout seeking death penalty without a body I want to give you information on an article that was in the Orlando Sentinel.

7/7/2008  by Sarah Lundy
"Can Murder Be Proved Without A Body?
There are Ways"

Very interesting article and it does tell about a case in Polk county, FL that they are asking death penalty on his killing his step-daughter..no body.

www.sun-sentinel.com

You should be able to do a search on it or go to search engine and that is how I found it.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: October 02, 2008, 05:26:59 PM »

I just noticed that on the Family Myspace "Caylee Is Missing" page that there is a picture of George, Cindy, and Caylee. It says who is in the picture like its Caylee saying it. I find it REALLY wierd what they say for George. It says "Joe Joe" but then "Me" and Grammie"(Cindy).

Is it known why Caylee called George Joe Joe and not grandpa?

Hi Willen!!

My daughter calls my dad "Dave"...Its a tradition...all the grandkids do it, started with my oldest..That is what they heard my mom call him..so, that is what they picked up on..so now he is "Dave" or Grandpa Dave...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: October 02, 2008, 05:28:41 PM »

The file named HISTORY.DAT was created in 2007 - probably when she first got the computer.  The items regarding zenaida were posted into that file in July 2008

That is correct.
So are you saying she was searching for ZG in July of 2008 and not before?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: October 02, 2008, 05:31:49 PM »

Casey used Caylee to control her parents!!  Now she is using Caylee whereabouts to control the world!!  I can not wait until she arrested, tried, and convicted.  And if it was premeditated, I am glad FL has the death penality and I pray the DA goes for it!

sadly NO body mean NO death penalty

I personally would prefer she get life with no chance of parole....she needs to suffer a loooonnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time...with the death penalty there is always that slim chance of reprives and communting sentences!!

I didn't know this, I thought Ol' Sparky was still ruled crule and unusual punishment.  If it was premidated that I woud like this:

The chair, known as "Ol' Sparky" is 78. On March 25, 1997, "Ol' Sparky" malfunctioned. Flame and smoke shot from a convicted killer's head during execution. On April 21, 1997, The Florida Supreme Court ruled that "Ol' Sparky" does not involve cruel and unusual punishment
\

I might be very wrong...but I was not aware the electric chair was still used???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1128 on: October 02, 2008, 05:33:31 PM »

Letter From the Anthony Family:

The search for Caylee Marie continues, as an effort to get her information and photo out to the public we have updated the websites. We encourage you to forward the links, the sites, and the fliers out to your friends and contacts. As the search for Caylee continues, any tips, leads, media inquiries, and volunteers looking to make a difference can contact the appropriate representatives (see our latest Blog for contact information).

This past week we added over 1,000 friends and supporters; we are asking each of you to please consider posting a flyer on your sites and spread the word so more people from coast to coast become aware of the disappearance of Caylee Marie.

Thank you for all of the kind notes, comments, and input; with over 320,000 hits on the site and thousands of correspondence, its hard for us to answer everyone, but please know we do thank you for the prayers and support in this difficult time our family is going through.

Warmest regards,
The Anthony Family
Thank you for all of the kind notes, comments, and input; with over 320,000 hits on the site and thousands of correspondence, its hard for us to answer everyone.......

Don't they  * Anthony's * Understand that Caylee is not in the family Computer or inside their Cell phones??? Cindy especially. I am sure their atty advised her to write that for the public.
Sorry cannot answer Everyone .... we have had over 320k hits ....blah blah
Why are they NOT out looking for Caylee? Where is the respect to bring Caylee's body home?
I understand there is tremendous Denial on Cindy's Part but Please ... Caylee is not going to be seen in a local shopping mall, and or restaurant .....and brought home.
It is almost as if they are writing a script as this goes on and on - I pray not.
Has anyone heard anymore of the Lifetime Rumor .... Money deal ?

I guess if they did literally go out and search for Caylee that would interfere with their Alliance to Casey.
arrrrgh

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: October 02, 2008, 05:34:01 PM »

The file named HISTORY.DAT was created in 2007 - probably when she first got the computer.  The items regarding zenaida were posted into that file in July 2008

That is correct.
So are you saying she was searching for ZG in July of 2008 and not before?

what I dont understand is this...Didnt RG say that in 2006 Casey mentioned Zanny to him??
But she didnt look her up until '08???

"God dont like ugly"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1130 on: October 02, 2008, 05:34:18 PM »

Casey used Caylee to control her parents!!  Now she is using Caylee whereabouts to control the world!!  I can not wait until she arrested, tried, and convicted.  And if it was premeditated, I am glad FL has the death penality and I pray the DA goes for it!

sadly NO body mean NO death penalty

I personally would prefer she get life with no chance of parole....she needs to suffer a loooonnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg time...with the death penalty there is always that slim chance of reprives and communting sentences!!

I didn't know this, I thought Ol' Sparky was still ruled crule and unusual punishment.  If it was premidated that I woud like this:

The chair, known as "Ol' Sparky" is 78. On March 25, 1997, "Ol' Sparky" malfunctioned. Flame and smoke shot from a convicted killer's head during execution. On April 21, 1997, The Florida Supreme Court ruled that "Ol' Sparky" does not involve cruel and unusual punishment
\

I might be very wrong...but I was not aware the electric chair was still used???

Me either, I thought it was outlawed!  Didn't Scott Peterson get a choice of lethal injection or the gas chamber?
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1131 on: October 02, 2008, 05:36:39 PM »

I do not think she can get away with blaming her actions on her parents, abuse or anything else. She is guilty as sin and this can be known by the smirk smile on her face in the courtroom. She has no remorse for her lies or anything else for that matter. My mother has always been controlling over me and my siblings, we have  had many arguments over how to raise my kids, I am married and live away from her and she still insist on knowing who my friends are, the name of the kids school etc. There is no way I could have a nanny for 1.5 years and her not know unless I purposely lied to her. I do think the family knows or is involved in covering but that does not mean she can blame all her problems on everyone else. she needs to take responsibility but SHE NEVER WILL!  I like psychopath better them sociopath. (refering to casey)

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1132 on: October 02, 2008, 05:36:55 PM »

John Morgan implies that discovery in a defamation lawsuit in regards to Zenaida Gonzalez  would ... in turn ... assist LE in building a case against Casey Anthony.  Also ... the homeowners insurance is discussed as well as the issue of determining damage.

I believe John Morgan explains very professionally all the underlying reasons for this lawsuit.

Janet

++++++++++++

High-profile Orlando attorney John Morgan filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez.
http://www.wftv.com/video/17549823/index.html

High-Profile Attorney Files Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony
http://www.wftv.com/video/17550080/index.html

Zenaida Gonzalez Hires John Morgan For Lawsuit Against Casey Anthony
POSTED: 7:41 am EDT September 25, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The young mother of Caylee Anthony is being sued. High-profile Orlando attorney John Morgan filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez, the same name as the so-called nanny that Casey claims kidnapped her little girl.

Zenaida Gonzalez says she has had enough. The civil suit was filed Wednesday afternoon. She wants Casey Anthony to pay for her lies.

T-shirts reading "The Nanny Did It" and "Zanny the Nanny" are just some one of the reasons why Zenaida Gonzales is suing Casey Anthony. Gonzales has never shown her face, but says thousands of people believe she either kidnapped or killed Caylee Anthony. "What we want to make sure is that Casey Anthony does not profit for throwing Zenaida Gonzalez under the bus. They are out there talking about movie deals, book deals. There are t-shirts being sold," attorney John Morgan told Eyewitness News (watch full interview).

High-profile attorney John Morgan is seen on TV ads and has a firm of 130 attorneys. He is representing Gonzalez in the defamation lawsuit.

After Caylee was reported missing, Casey told detectives she dropped off the child at Zenaida Gonzalez's apartment off Conway Road and now has no idea where the child is. Gonzalez says she's never met Casey and wants her name cleared.

"We know this is the right one. They not only knew she was the right Zenaida, gave the names of her two children and type of car she drove. They knew the color of the car she drove. All given to them allegedly by Casey Anthony," Morgan said.

Morgan said his client's private life has been turned upside down. They want a settlement that could be partly paid out of the Anthony homeowner's insurance policy.

"She never asked for this. Casey Anthony asked that she be brought in to deflect her own issues," Morgan said.

Eyewitness News tried to get a comment form Casey Anthony's spokesperson, Todd Black, but phone calls were not returned.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17553419/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: October 02, 2008, 05:37:41 PM »

The search for Caylee Marie continues, as an effort to get her information and photo out to the public we have updated the websites. We encourage you to forward the links, the sites, and the fliers out to your friends and contacts. As the search for Caylee continues, any tips, leads, media inquiries, and volunteers looking to make a difference can contact the appropriate representatives (see our latest Blog for contact information).

This past week we added over 1,000 friends and supporters; we are asking each of you to please consider posting a flyer on your sites and spread the word so more people from coast to coast become aware of the disappearance of Caylee Marie.

Thank you for all of the kind notes, comments, and input; with over 320,000 hits on the site and thousands of correspondence, its hard for us to answer everyone, but please know we do thank you for the prayers and support in this difficult time our family is going through.

Warmest regards,
The Anthony Family

thanks....I really have a difficult time understanding how they have any supporters considering everything that has been released, the actions of all of the Anthony's and  the fact that a little girl is missing, presumed dead...where do these people come from....MARS???  However, saying that I have a friend who thinks Caylee WAS kidnapped and Casey has been threatened that if she talks Caylee will be sold into sex slavery.so that's why Casey tell the lies and continues to change her story.....the kidnappers told her to do that ..so Casey is only protecting her child...yes, my friend is NUTS....but she means well and cannot even begin to think that Casey killed Caylee and the family is protecting her....I have given up trying to explain...so we have agreed to not discuss it period!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: October 02, 2008, 05:38:30 PM »

Warmest regards,
The Anthony Family

Thank you WillenFan.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1135 on: October 02, 2008, 05:38:47 PM »

Looks like Casey may have picked the wrong state to commit this murder in. A poll on WFTV with about 4500 votes so far showed this:

Mark Dean Schwab was the first death row inmate to be executed in Florida since December 2006, when Angel Diaz took 34 minutes to die. That prompted a state investigation into the state's lethal injection system and ultimately ended with the U.S. Supreme Court saying lethal injection is not cruel and unusual punishment.

Do you support the death penalty?
Choice    Votes    Percentage of 4585 Votes
Yes            4125            90%
No            460            10%

http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/16758404/detail.html?section=news&questionum=1&answer1=1
I think the Death Penalty is too quick and Easy for Casey. I would put her on Death Row though. Let her sit and stir and wonder when they are going to call " bingo" ...and take her away. I rather her sit in prison for the next 25 yrs .... and ponder without parole... on Death Row.

??? for Florida - Since there is no State Taxes in Florida who funds the Correctional Facilities ??

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1136 on: October 02, 2008, 05:39:01 PM »

I do not think she can get away with blaming her actions on her parents, abuse or anything else. She is guilty as sin and this can be known by the smirk smile on her face in the courtroom. She has no remorse for her lies or anything else for that matter. My mother has always been controlling over me and my siblings, we have  had many arguments over how to raise my kids, I am married and live away from her and she still insist on knowing who my friends are, the name of the kids school etc. There is no way I could have a nanny for 1.5 years and her not know unless I purposely lied to her. I do think the family knows or is involved in covering but that does not mean she can blame all her problems on everyone else. she needs to take responsibility but SHE NEVER WILL!  I like psychopath better them sociopath. (refering to casey)

Yes , I do too.  But I think they are calling it anti social personality now.  I can't remember  where I heard it but I know I did.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1137 on: October 02, 2008, 05:41:34 PM »

I promise this is not o/t.  Did anything traumatic happen to her or any abuse?  Can somebody be born with this?  Because sooooo many people come from dysfunctional home and are not sociopath.  I am not sure I want to completely blame CA and GA for all of Casey's problems. 

Yes and yes, but not by a family member. I believe there are 'bad seeds' and often abuse and/or trauma are not involved at all. MANY people do not agree with that.  I do not completely blame the Anthony's .... yet. I will not answer any more questions re: my niece now, do not ask.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: October 02, 2008, 05:41:55 PM »

Me either, I thought it was outlawed!  Didn't Scott Peterson get a choice of lethal injection or the gas chamber?

I honestly don't remember.....but he is still on death row...collecting women...just kill that bastard!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: October 02, 2008, 05:44:21 PM »

md, I agree with every thing you said....and I really, really hope LE and the FBI have enough to convict her even without finding Caylee's remains..

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.