May 20, 2024, 12:32:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 323572 times)
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: September 21, 2008, 02:29:19 AM »

Does anyone know why the Anthony family asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters?

Cindy Anthony testified that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, vacationed in Jacksonville sometime between June 16 and July 15.

It seems odd that no other friends have come forward to say that the Anthony's asked them not speak to the media.

It's not like Casey & Jeff were buddies. So why did the Anthony's ask the Hopkins' not to talk?

Never heard of this?

I did hear that. It was reported... as a rumor I believe.

Why would they ask anyone not to talk? Great question... dunno.

I did read it myself in a timeline of events somewhere.

June 8-14 Casey told Cindy that during this time Casey took a mini-vacation with Jeff Hopkins. Author’s note: His name is became familiar later because she used it as an outcry witness and we now know he had not seen Casey since high-school, except for once a few weeks before Caylee disappeared when they ran into each other at a restaurant and said cursory hello’s; The Anthonys asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters.

I tried to link to the source but don't know if I did it correctly.  I also don't know if it's a reliable source.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/
PJ

IIRC jeff hawkins is the one from Jacksonville.  Casey told that she was going but never went.

I know of Jeff Hopkins and Mark Hawkins. Who is Jeff Hawkins?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: September 21, 2008, 02:29:34 AM »

but if she thought Casey was working then wouldnt she have money?????

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: September 21, 2008, 02:31:23 AM »

Does anyone know why the Anthony family asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters?

Cindy Anthony testified that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, vacationed in Jacksonville sometime between June 16 and July 15.

It seems odd that no other friends have come forward to say that the Anthony's asked them not speak to the media.

It's not like Casey & Jeff were buddies. So why did the Anthony's ask the Hopkins' not to talk?

Never heard of this?

June 8-14 Casey told Cindy that during this time Casey took a mini-vacation with Jeff Hopkins. Author’s note: His name is became familiar later because she used it as an outcry witness and we now know he had not seen Casey since high-school, except for once a few weeks before Caylee disappeared when they ran into each other at a restaurant and said cursory hello’s; The Anthonys asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters.

I tried to link to the source but don't know if I did it correctly.  I also don't know if it's a reliable source.

PJ

IIRC jeff hawkins is the one from Jacksonville.  Casey told that she was going but never went.

So maybe it is really Zenaida Lewis

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: September 21, 2008, 02:32:38 AM »

PJ, I can't find the documentation.  I could be wrong.....just not sure.
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: September 21, 2008, 02:32:56 AM »

Never heard of this?

PJ

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #925 on: September 21, 2008, 02:33:13 AM »

Maybe she meant no real money, no money in the bank, etc.  I don't get it either.
But I do think that when CA confronted KC about Universal, she spun another lie with Kodak and Colorvision.  And CA bought it hook, line and sinker.  So didn't LEE.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: September 21, 2008, 02:35:17 AM »

Can you imagine the charts and spreadsheets LE must have on all this. OMG!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: September 21, 2008, 02:35:50 AM »

Futonfraggle, here is a link to the 400 pgs of documents.  All of the statements are in these.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8947091/c66f208a/sharing.html
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: September 21, 2008, 02:37:21 AM »

I have a Question everyone....Did Nate say in his interview that Casey was still over at the appartement even while Tony was out of town....cooking dinners and stuff?

Yes, I believe so...which makes the shower at JG's all the more odd
Thank you thats what I was trying to figure out....why would she have to go over to Jessie's to take a shower when if she was hanging around Tony's she could have taken one there...???????
Does anybody else understand this reasoning????

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: September 21, 2008, 02:37:31 AM »

Futonfraggle, here is a link to the 400 pgs of documents.  All of the statements are in these.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8947091/c66f208a/sharing.html

Thanks Mammy. I have it uploaded on my blog. I've read it a few times...I'm always finding something to go back and look at though!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: September 21, 2008, 02:37:50 AM »

Never heard of this?

PJ

LOL.  I just read where she was maybe mixing names from people in highschool.  There was a Zanaida but not Gonzalez but there several people with the last name of Gonzalez.  LE was investigating this.  Did you read that?
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: September 21, 2008, 02:38:38 AM »

I have a Question everyone....Did Nate say in his interview that Casey was still over at the appartement even while Tony was out of town....cooking dinners and stuff?

Thank you thats what I was trying to figure out....why would she have to go over to Jessie's to take a shower when if she was hanging around Tony's she could have taken one there...???????

It doesn't make sense to me either. To run around in a towel? Seriously, no clue.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: September 21, 2008, 02:38:58 AM »

She did not stay at Tony's when he went to NY.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: September 21, 2008, 02:39:13 AM »

I do but I am not sure if Nate really said that she was there when Tony was in NY..I thought she was also sating with AAMy and Ricardo I am sure they had a shower and she didnt have her car then so how did she get there?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: September 21, 2008, 02:40:08 AM »

I believe Tony was out of town.  Casey may not have had access to his apt..
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: September 21, 2008, 02:40:21 AM »

Never heard of this?

PJ

LOL.  I just read where she was maybe mixing names from people in highschool.  There was a Zanaida but not Gonzalez but there several people with the last name of Gonzalez.  LE was investigating this.  Did you read that?

LOl yes what a weirdo
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: September 21, 2008, 02:41:04 AM »

Because she thought Nate wouldn't cover for her, but Jessie would?  If she was dirty and smelling of death, where's the one place she could go to clean up where the guy still loved her enough to believe whatever she said....just my theory
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: September 21, 2008, 02:41:50 AM »

I do but I am not sure if Nate really said that she was there when Tony was in NY..I thought she was also sating with AAMy and Ricardo I am sure they had a shower and she didnt have her car then so how did she get there?
my questions also.......I think this is really crazy .....why did she want ot  go to jessies and take a shower.....someone should ask him what she was wearing  when she got there and also check out that appartement really good ....this just isnt right...

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: September 21, 2008, 02:42:32 AM »

Okay - when did shower at Jesse.  IIRC it was July 9th.
When did Amy come back from PR?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: September 21, 2008, 02:42:38 AM »

Because she thought Nate wouldn't cover for her, but Jessie would?  If she was dirty and smelling of death, where's the one place she could go to clean up where the guy still loved her enough to believe whatever she said....just my theory

Yeah but just his demeanor in the video today It look like he would Crack if questioned and he took a lie detector so if that were true LE would no
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.